Sailor Moon Comic Ideas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sailor Moon Comic Ideas

Post  Kamenrider on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

no need to apologise man. and well yeah thats basicially like what the fourth attempt at this type of fan fiction I undertook so there's still some things that need to develop like knowing when to do what you said in this last post of yours and I'm really welcoming all the helpful comments
Kamenrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Good, cause I don't want to come across as overly critical, I want you to continue this awesome work dood =)
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm

my friend i hold your opinion and judgement and that of rico in the highest regard among all those here.
and i want to get better so if you ever find yourself logging on to msn and you find me online give me a talk.

i did do text based rp's for a couple of years actually so that helped but they where no where near what i'm doing here
Kamenrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 am

Kamenrider wrote:my friend i hold your opinion and judgement and that of rico in the highest regard among all those here.
and i want to get better so if you ever find yourself logging on to msn and you find me online give me a talk.

i did do text based rp's for a couple of years actually so that helped but they where no where near what i'm doing here

That actually might be part of the problem, you're use to writing in the present tense because that is what a RP demands. While this might be good for a first person story it doesn't really work for a 3rd person one.
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 am

actually those where mostly in the third person past tense if i recall correctly
Kamenrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:How's it coming along?

btw, I am working on that commission Rainday ordered a while back, kinda took me a while to get to it but it's going to be super hot.

Pretty good, it should be a night or two before it's finished. Got 3 pages left, and then I need to run through a few things. I've probably added two pages worth of slight changes and additional details/dialog. Though I'll still need to send it to Kamenrider for a side by side comparison and~ then we'll probably ship it to you for good measure because I apparently have a problem with dialog/sentence combining(and I can always miss things), at atleast according to one guy on /u/.

Also, YAY YAY YAY~ I'm sure it will appeal to everyone, especially with this little Atsugessho phase we seem to be going through ^__^
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

lurker no details to unknowing public yet please.
maybe you should make topic for the people to post their thoughts on it here. it's gonna be easier then us constantly filling up this topic

btw i sent you two links from the board i rp on the most so you can see if it was a good writing style
Kamenrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 am

ok finished cross reading my version and lurkers i spotted some minor details with letters but nothing big.
rico i'm gonna pass this redone version of lurkers on to you for one final sentence flow check up i think i have your email.
Kamenrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top