MGCC Battle: Prehensile Hair Girl Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Go down

MGCC Battle: Prehensile Hair Girl Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  Rdishon on Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Prehensile Hair Girl Has Been Encountered!

Fire: 2x Water: Absorb Earth: 0.25x Ice: 1x Lightning: 0.25x
Poison: 0.25x Light: 1.5x Dark: 1x
Blind: ---- Zombie: ---- Sleep: Immune Silence: ---- Darkness: Immune
Poison: Immune Disable: ---- Gravity: Immune Petrify: Immune Diseased: Immune
Immobilised: Immune Confusion: Immune Doom: Immune Allured: Immune Item Lock: ----

Health......''500
Speed........150
Stamina....120 (3 Squares).
Steal..........Prehensile Hair Conditioner (40% Steal Chance).

When used with the Item command, Prehensile Hair Conditioner extends the range of all non-spellbook actions by 1 square. Prehensile Hair Conditioner's effect lasts until the user is hit with a Water elemental attack. For as long as Prehensile Hair Conditioner is in effect, the user gains 15 Charmed counters at the start of their turn. If the user's Charm count becomes full due to Prehensile Hair Conditioner's side effect, the user becomes Brainwashed, becoming unable to willingly act or move unless commanded by Prehensile Hair Girl.

Current Participating Monster Girls:

Prehensile Hair Girl

Current Participating Heroes & Heroines:

Ren Teron (H1)
Ara Noriko (H2)
Alexander (H3)

Current Battlefield Layout:

Turn Order:
Turn 5: Alexander (H3)
Turn 6: Ara Noriko (H2)
Turn 7: Prehensile Hair Girl (V1)
Turn 8: Ren Teron (H1)

Character States:

Prehensile Hair Girl (V1)
Health: 253 / 500
Character State: Normal.
Applied Counters: 0 Charmed Counter.
Positive Status Effects: -None-
Negative Status Effects: -None-

Ren Teron (H1)
Willpower: 200
Applied Counters: 0 Charmed Counter, 0 Hardness Counter.
Positive Status Effects: Blink.

Ara Noriko (H2)
Willpower: 170
Character State: All Wrapped Up (1), Unable to Move.
Applied Counters: 0 Charmed Counter.

Alexander (H3)
Willpower: 90
Applied Counters: 0 Charmed Counter, 0 Hardness Counter.

Inventory:
5 X Potion - Removes 50 counters
3 X Remedy - Cures all negative conditions
5 X Eye Drops - Cures Blind
5 X Echo Screen - Cures Silence
5 X Mallet - Cures Sleep and Confuse
5 X Soft - Cure Petrify
5 X Antidote - Cures Poison

To join this battle, post on this thread requesting to join with your selected Hero/ Heroine. If you do not have a character designed please check the Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles thread and create one!

Last edited by Rdishon on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:54 am; edited 10 times in total

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Prehensile Hair Girl Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  Rdishon on Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Variant Rules:

Miscellaneous Tweaks:

1) Not a tweak, but an important change from past battles that player should make note of: Esuna and Remedy no longer cure the Charmed and Hypnotized character states. Instead, Charmed will wear off on its own as soon as the distance between the character and the Monster girl is greater than the maximum movement rate of either the Charmed character or the monster (whichever is higher), and Hypnotized can be removed by physically attacking the target or by using the Slap action (In contrast with the Brainwashed sate, the subject does not need to have 0 counters for Slap to be used for this purpose)  

2) Any effect that prevents a character from moving will make it impossible for that character to use the Jump ability until the effect is removed.

3) the Darkness condition prevents the use of all Command Abilities. Not 'Unique Action' or 'Default' Abilities. For comparison, as written now, it shuts down a victim completely except for their spellcasting (if any). No movement, no attacks, no items, no actions. This does not seem to me like the intended effect.

4)Characters will not gain positive conditions that enhance abilities they do not have (suhc as intensify for non-spellcasters) or protect against effects they are not subjectable to (such as Heroine and Chilled). Note that Berserk and Spellblade will still be applied to characters with 0 Strength ratings (as they are still technically capable of executing physical attacks).

5)Characters will be inflicted with negative conditions that limit or disable abilities they do not have (such as Silence inflicted on non-spellcasters... which is technically the only hard application of this rule. All other conditions will have some effect on any character who suffers them even if not a particularly noticeable one). This is due to negative conditions being far more potent than positive ones.

6)Regen given by any other means than a character using White Magic to cast the spell will be treated as if bestowed by a character with 200 Magic rating for the purpose of determining the amount of health regained at the beginning of each turn.

7)The Bersrk and Intensify Conditions do not limit the character's actions in any way. They will, however be automatically removed from the character as soon as the character preforms an action other than spellcasting (for intensify) or an attack or ability that deals physical damage (for Berserk).

A Matter of Time:

1) Quickcast is abolished in order to preserve game balance until further review of its power. Players should choose another passive in its place before the Battle opens.

2) How Haste and Slow work: The Haste and Slow spells each grant their target the corresponding character State (not Condition). Haste decreases the casting time and cooldown of one spell or ability by a single turn, while Slow increases them by the same amount. The effect's priority goes like this: If a spell with a casting time of 2 turns or more is being cast by the target when States are granted, the effect activates immediately. If not, the States will persist until a spell or an ability goes into Cooldown, or a spell with a casting time of 2 turns or more is cast (whichever happens first). While the State persist, it can be removed through an application of the opposite State.  

Prehensile Hair Girl Abilites - Clarifications and changes:

1) "All Wrapped Up" Condition stacks can be removed by Fire elemental attacks even while the subject is still within Prehensile Hair Girl's "Bound To You" range.

New Optional Rule - Tools

Here's an idea I've been toying with for a while now. As they prepare for the Battle, players may choose to equip their character with a number of Tools that may make their lives a little easier down the line. The guidelines for doing so are as follows:

• Tools are items: Tools are used with the Item command and all the normal rules concerning it apply.
  • Tools are heavy: A character can only carry up to one Tool per 100 points of their combined Willpower/Health and Strength scores.
  • Tools take space: When choosing to take one or more Tool, a character must also choose one item type per Tool (Potion, Remedy, etc.). The character loses access to the chosen items for the duration of the Battle.  
  • Tools are indiscriminate: When used, Tools affect everyone in their area of effect, friend and foe alike.
  • Tools are external: A character's stats have no bearing on the effectiveness of their Tools.
  • (Optional, and may be revoked before the Battle starts) Tools can be stolen: Any character with access to the Steal command can attempt to steal a Tool carried by another character, so long as they are capable of carrying it. The base chances of success are (40+(Thief's Strength+Speed) – (target's Strength+Speed))%

List of available Tools:
Auto-Crossbow: Character deals damage at range, dealing 4% of 200 for every square between them and their target, character must be on the same row or column as their target. Every Character on the line between the user and the intended target will take damage as though they were the intended target.
Flamethrower: Targets within a two squares long cone from the user take 25 points of Fire damage
Bio Blaster: Targets inside a 3X3 square centered up to 2 squares away from the user take 10 points of Poison damage, and are inflicted with Poison.
Hypno-Gun: The nearest target on a line up to 4 squares long (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) is inflicted with Sleep (70% chance to succeed).
Noiseblaster: All targets within a 5X5 square centered around the user (user excepted) have 50% chance of becoming inflicted with Confusion until the end of their next turn.
Chainsaw: Deals 20 points of physical damage to all targets in melee range.

Optional Rule - New/Restored Unique Action: Embrace

In the last update to the game, Embrace has been removed from the unique actions list. Personally, I think that's a shame, as I'm rather fond of the concept, so I'm bringing it back.

Embrace: The character transfers any number of Charmed or Hardness counters from themselves to a friendly target in range. Hardness counters transferred to a Heroine become Charmed counters. Charmed counters transferred to a Hero can be converted into Hardness counters if the Embracing character chooses to do so. If the transfer of counters brings the target's Charmed or Hardness counts up to their maximum capacity (normally, their Willpower score), any leftover counters return to the embracing character.

Last edited by Rdishon on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbers. on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Alright, seeing as this girl is built for Heroes, I'll join with Ren.

Given his Quickcast, I'll replace that with X-Ability, and he'll take the Flamethrower, because who doesn't like setting things on fire?
Numbers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:40 am

Very well, Ren has joined the battle. There are still two more slots open for other players if any are interested (if not, I'll add in two of my own to fill the roster).

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow72 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Ehh, I'm a noob at this, being literally my first battle. If possible, I'd like to have Ara join in.

Shadow72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:22 pm

If no one else wants to join, Mink will enter the battle!

+Auto-Crossbow
-Soft

EDIT 2: Mink is good to go!

Last edited by vesago_x on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Alright, I'll give a little longer for Vesago to make his adjustments to Mink (I have other things I need to take care of anyway ^^; ), and if I see it takes too long, I'll have Hawke fill in the last spot.

Also, Shadow, I'll need a link to Ara's character art. I can't make a decent icon out of the modified version LM put up.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:56 pm

i'll throw in Alexander in if there is space! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow72 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:04 am

Alright. Took me a moment to take care of it.

That should do it. If not, here's my gallery. Hopefully one of them will do. I added in a gallery link you'll see if you quote this.

I'd just post the links, but 7 days no external links rule.

Shadow72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:00 am

Is there still space? If there is, I'll throw Kuro in!

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:46 am

Shadow, that'll do, thanks.

Sub, sorry, trying to keep this one small. Maybe next time.

And with that, the roster is officially full. The Battle will be starting shortly. Shadow, LM, and Numbers, please be sure to watch this thread for further updates.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:40 am

It was a routine mission. Guild veteran Alexander has been tasked with watching over two fresh-faced recruits, Ren and Ara, on their first outing. Their objective, to hunt down the new Monster Girl that has been making her presence known on the settlement's outskirts, leaving behind her a trail of men-gone-missing and women drained of all life energy, their empty husks left behind with blank minds and blissful, vacant smiles on their faces.

Picking up the monster's trail it does not take the hunters long to track down their foe. Cornering the strange woman, her long golden tresses of hair writhing like living creatures, the three of them prepare for battle.

"I don't understand..." the starnge woman pleads innocently, her fingers stroking her long, luscious locks, "Did I do anything bad?"  

The Battle has Begun!

Turn 1 - Initiative: Alexander (H1)

> Quick of thought and action, Alexander makes the first move!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Turn 1: Alexander (H1)

It had been what seemed like a liftime ago Alexander last found himself in battle with a monster girl, the onslaught of their kind had seemingly died down across the land as more and more adventurers answered the call to fight. Having been hot on the trails of an unknown entity Alexander, along with two new trainees to the guild, has been hunting down something they believed to be the cause of recent disappearances and murders in the area.

Encountering the woman they believed to be behind the crimes they seemingly have caught her off-guard, a good distance away but with long golden hair flowing freely in the wind, at least they believed it to be the wind making it move. "Your killing spree ends here fiend!" Alexander shouts confidently across the plain, turning slightly to his fellow adventurers "Do not underestimate her... i feel there is more going on here then meets the eye" he mumbles in more serious and sinister tone.

> Alexander uses Move moving three squares left.
> Alexander uses Chaos Magic Spellbook casting Haste on himself.
> Alexander uses Black Magic Spellbook and begins casting Firaga (turn 1/2 cast-time).

Turn 2: Ara Noriko (H2)

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow72 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:30 am

Turn 2: Ara Noriko (H2)

This was her first official assignment. While her clan had her trained in the arts of combat and support, she had little field experience. As she strode forwards, following the trail of disappearances and broken victims, she went over the ABC of being a heroine. She could not allow herself to be defeated. She could not allow herself to fail this assignment. And finally, she couldn't fail this assignment for she could not disgrace her clan.

Soon, far too soon, they found the menace that they were searching for. Hearing the question, the young ninja couldn't help but raise a questioning brow. " Is she mocking us? " However, she snapped out of her self-indulgent remarking as she saw the seniors reaction. " Really Senpai. Calling a girl a fiend.... How tactless. "  She shook her head disapprovingly. However, all playfulness seemed to disappear from her eyes as she grew serious, her muscles tensing. Her form brimming with energy.

"But you have a point. Underestimating her would be unwise. " She drew several kunai, depositing them evenly among her two hands. Taking a more active stance, she added to her fellow beginner. " I'm going up ahead. Back me up, alright? " Not waiting for a response, she charged forward. She'd let the opponent make the first move before reacting. She relied on hit and run strategies either way.

> Ara uses Move moving six squares up.

Turn 3: Prehensile Hair Girl (V1)

Shadow72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:32 am

Turn 3 - Prehensile Hair Girl (V1)

The girl stares back, eyes wide and uncomprehending. "I don't understand..." she repeats as she moves forward, her movement slow and dreamlike, her long hair trailing behind her like a cloak, "Why are you saying these things?" she murmurs, her voice quiet and lost. Her eyes flicker to and fro, and as they fall on the young shinobi's long twin tails, the barest spark of recognition seem to ignite behind her gaze and a tremble seems to run through her body.

> Prehensile Hair Girl moves 3 spaces down.

Turn 4 - Ren Teron

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:43 am

Anyone want to play Number's character Ren Teron until they return from MIA? Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:59 am

That would rather beat the point of the exercise (which was to help them get a feel for the game)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbers. on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm here! Sorry! I just started university pretty recently so I've been through hell settling in, but I'm back.

Turn 4: Ren Teron (H1)

Despite the relatively businesslike attitude of his partners, Ren was a little troubled here. He'd joined up with this guild to help people in the first place, and while he'd been over this in training, these suspiciously human-like monsters still put him off. He had to take care not to disassociate them from people too much -- becoming a zealot wasn't exactly on his bucket list.
Still though, their target seemed a little clueless as to what was happening... It was entirely possible that she wasn't responsible.
Not that he was feeling sympathy for her; he knew full well it could be a feint, but on the other hand, he wasn't going to rule out a potential ambush waiting in the wings if they got too close.

Which, of course, was the first thing his fellow newbie went for.

With a quick remark to drag him out of his mental soliloquy, Ara dashed forward with a strict instruction on the air.
"Even if you say that, there's only so much I can do from back here if you go running off like that...!"
With a hurried dash, he stumbled in a futile effort to catch up with her, not quite managing to execute a spell before she got out of range.
"Isn't it a bit irresponsible to just rush in?!" he cried, gasping for air.
Oh, to hell with it. He already had it prepared, so he released the spell on himself instead.

> Ren uses Move, moving three squares up.
> Ren uses White Magic Spellbook, casting Blink on himself.

Turn 5: Alexander (H3)
Numbers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Turn 5: Alexander (H1)

As Alexander mutters and chanted his spells his teammates sprinted off, eager to make a name for themselves and slay their first monster girl. "Rookie mistake..." he thought as they seemed to be more enticed to get closer to her then motivated to stop her. With them out of his range already he focused on what he did best, blanket damage to all enemies.

"My flames shall purge you from all wrong-doing!" he proclamed as he finished casting his Firaga spell early, a surge of heat and flames engulfing the battlefield, with him out of range to deal any meanginful damage with focused spells he then called down a rain of Comets on the still warm surroundings near Prehensile Hair Girl, her long locks still flailing around alluringly but menacingly as if nothing happened, ready to strike...

> Alexander uses Move moving one square right.
> Alexander uses Chaos Magic Spellbook casting Comet dealing 27 damage (275 * 0.10) to Prehensile Hair Girl.
> Alexander uses Black Magic Spellbook and finishes casting Firaga (turn 2/2 cast-time). dealing 220 damage ((275 * 0.40) * 2.00) to Prehensile Hair Girl.

Turn 6: Ara Noriko (H2)
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 am

Turn 6: Ara Noriko

- Locks of silky golden hair writhe around Ara as though with a mind and will of their own. Ara Noriko is affected by Bound To You, gaining 1 All Wrapped Up counter and becoming unable to move.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down