MGCC Battle: The Photographer Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: The Photographer Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  Rdishon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:00 am

Turn 17 - Angela (H6)

>Angela moves 1 space to the left and 4 spaces up.

>Angela deploys her Auto-Crossbow to attack Snapshot Hawke.

• Snapshot Hawke takes 40 (200*0.04*5) damage!

-The Doom clock ticks steadily (1 turn left)

Turn 18 - The Photographer (V1)

Watching eagerly as her sultry pirate slave works her charms to keep Angela's attention off the camera and on their joint performance (where it should be), the Photographer is interrupted in her search of a perfect shot of the two beauties by Sein's shout and sudden charge.

"Are you so concerned about your friend there, hon?" She coos playfully, turning to face the young cyborg, her eyes roaming over the nubile body squeezed into that skin-tight suit, "No, that's not it, is it?" she smiles, raising her camera and aiming it directly at Sein, "You just want the camera's attention all to yourself." she smiles as the young woman comes to a stop, her eyes wide and staring at her reflection in the camera's lens, "That's alright, hon. Everybody does..." the camerawoman smirks, watching the smile spreads across Sein's face as the heroine forgets all about the battle, her friends and everything else except the next pose she needs to strike in order to keep that camera on her.

"That's it, hon. Keep it up!" the Photographer calls out a playful encouragement to the entranced cyborg, keeping her camera pointed at her as she moves calmly toward the flustered Damon.

- Regen renews the Photographer's flesh, restoring 10 Health.
- Affable Aura triggers. Mink is inflicted with Strange Sympathies.

>The Photographer uses Work it Girl!, targeting Sein

• Swept off her feet by the Photographer's passion, Sein forgets all about the battle and strikes a seductive pose for the camera.
  • Sein is in a Trance, losing all awareness of the world around her!

>The photographer moves 1 space down and 3 spaces to the left

-The Photographer's protection wears off.

Turn 19 - Snapshot Hawke (V2)

"Ugh!" Hawke lets out a soft grunt as Angela's bolts impact against her, painful but not terribly damaging. "Nice shot, princess." the pirate teases, reloading her own gun, "Ye're getting it now! Getting on the Cap'n's crew, ye need to fight for it! Ye need to want it! 'ere, let me help you with that!" she grins wildly and fires her weapon, launching another blast that blows right through Angela and slams into Blaine, leaving the two of them shaking with need and desire. "There." the pirate smirks as she stalks toward her prey, the studio lights reflecting captivating patterns off of her glistening flesh, "That's the right mindset for a photo shoot..."  

>Snapshot Hawke uses Flirt, targeting Angela

• Her attention captured, Angela will target Snapshot Hawke on her next turn. Feeling her target's eyes roaming over her, Snapshot Hawke gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The photographer, Angela, Mink, and Damon gain 50 Charmed counters. Damon gains 50 Hardness counters. Affable Aura intensifies.

>Snapshot Hawke deploys her Auto-Crossbow to attack Blaine.

• Blaine gains 72 (200*9*0.04) Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon gain 72 Charmed counters. Damon gains 72 Hardness counters.
  • Caught in the line of fire, Angela gains 40 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon gain 40 Charmed counters. Damon gains 40 Hardness counters.
  • Overwhelmed by the seductive visions flashing before them, Blaine, Angela and Mink become Charmed!

>Snapshot Hawke moves 5 spaces up.

Turn 20 - Blaine (H2)
- Blaine's Doom approaches...
- Darkness weighs on Blaine's soul...
- Blaine's condition is infectious, but there's no one around for it to spread to.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Blaine watched as his dice landed as a pile of ones. He felt the powerful magic within them take hold over his body, allowing him free movement again but with incredibly hefty costs. "One of these days, I'm going to grind you treacherous cubes to dust, you hear me?" Blaine futilely threatened the inanimate objects, before turning to take stock of the battlefield. The situation seemed to be rapidly deteriorating, with some of his allies unable to even act, and the Photographer was taking full advantage. Even as he prepared his next action, Blaine found himself struck by a blast of pure pleasure, his mind briefly whiting out in ecstasy.

Despite everything, the rogue mage threw his hands into the air and finished channelling the magical energies into his spell, causing the earth to rumble violently. "Much as I figure you guys are pretty occupied right now, I wouldn't mind if someone could prevent my rapidly approaching demise!" Blaine called out to the field, hoping anyone could do anything to cure his status.

>Blaine finishes channelling Tremor! (2/2)

>Blaine moves 2 spaces right!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Turn 20 - Blaine (H2)

>Blaine uses Black Magic to cast Tremor (2/2)

• The Photographer takes 60 points of Earth damage.
  • Snapshot Hawke takes 60 points of Earth Damage.

>Blaine moves 2 spaces to the right.

-The Doom Clock ticks steadily... (1 turn left)

Turn 21 - Sein (H1)

-Sein is in a Trance, posing obediently for her Photographer!

Turn 22 - Mink (H5)

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:59 am

"Don't worry, I've got your back.........I hope." Mink says, before she holds out her arms and her hands begin to glow with a white light.

Mink casts Estora on Angela.

Mink casts Estora on Blaine.

Mink moves up 2 squares then left 4 squares.

Rei-Ginsei moves 2 squares left and up 1 square. "Get that stupid look off your face and get a hold of yourself!"

Rei-Ginsei uses Slap on Sein.

Rei-Ginsei moves down 1 square and 2 squares right. Now, to make sure I don't get caught by that damn camera again...

Rei-Ginsei uses Turn Away.
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 am

Turn 22 - Mink (H5)

"Don't worry, I've got your back.........I hope." Mink says, before she holds out her arms and her hands begin to glow with a white light.

>Mink uses White Magic to cast Estora, targeting Angela.

• Angela is cured of Doom. As she casts her spell, Mink finds herself momentarily dazed as she studies Angela's blushing features. Lost in the other heroine's eyes, she doesn't even notice her own racing heartbeat and small, unconscious smile as she let her spell fizzle out before it can take it's full effect. Affable Aura triggers. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

>Mink uses White Magic to cast Estora, targeting Blaine.

• Blaine is cured of Doom and loses 10 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

>Mink moves 2 spaces up and 4 spaces to the left.

Turn 23 - Rei-Ginsei (H4)

-Regen renews Rei-Ginsei's spirit!

>Rei-Ginsei moves 2 spaces to the left, and 1 space up.

"Get that stupid look off your face and get a hold of yourself!"

> Rei-Ginsei attempts to Slap Sein back to her senses!

• The quick shock brings Sein out her Trance!

>Rei-Ginsei moves 2 spaces to the right, and 1 space down.

'Now, to make sure I don't get caught by that damn camera again...' he thinks to himself.

>Rei-Ginsei Turns Away from the Photographer.

Turn 24 - Damon (H3)

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:45 am

Confused, full of both love and lust for the girl to the point of bursting, Damon strongly considers just giving in... But the guttering spark of his free will flares for a brief moment, carrying him to back away until he's unable to anymore...

Mind whirling, he can't think of... Anything... That will help him or his allies more than the beautiful photographer... All he can do is watch the inexorable approach...

Damon moves down 1 left 1.
That's it.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:07 am

Turn 24 - Damon (H3)

>Damon moves 1 space down and 1 to the left.

Turn 25 - Angela (H6)

- Darkness weighs on Angela's soul...
- Angela's condition is infectious, but there's no one around for it to spread to.
- Under the effect of Flirt, the Angela must target Snapshot Hawke during this turn.

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

(In theory, there's nothing stopping me from using Flirt even when I'm at max Charm Counters, is there?)

Overwhelmed from all the Charm Energy overflowing through her and with the Darkness closing in, Angela could do nothing

>Angela does nothing.

Last edited by 065227n on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 pm

(In theory? No. In practice? you still have Darkness on, so the question is academic.)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Rdishon wrote:(In theory? No. In practice? you still have Darkness on, so the question is academic.)
(Man I feel like that status really needs a new name - I keep confusing it with Blind

Guess I'll do absolutely nothing and edit the post to keep things straight.)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Turn 25 - Angela (H6)

Overwhelmed from all the Charm Energy overflowing through her and with the Darkness closing in, Angela could do nothing.

>Angela does nothing.

Turn 26 - The Photographer (V1)

Seemingly unconcerned as Rei-Ginsei once again snaps her prospective model from her trance, the Photographer simply lowers her camera and smiles at the confused Sein. "Guess you're just not feeling it yet. That's alright, hon, I know just the thing to fix this little problem." she winks at the the young cyborg, her sweet smile turning wicked for the barest of second, so brief that Sein can't help but think she'd merely imagined seeing it.
"Just the thing indeed..." the camerawoman muses aloud as she turns away and start moving toward the still dazed Damon, pulling out her portfolio once again as she does, "You seem eager, boy." she offers, addressing him directly for the first time, her tone conversational, "Do you want to show your friends there's nothing in here to be afraid of?" her hand reaches out to offer him the portfolio... and stops just out of reach. "I'm sorry," she says, smiling innocently, "I know I'm a terrible tease, but your going to have to wait a bit longer,  honey." she takes back the folder and pulls out another photograph. With slow. seductive motions she brings it to her lips and gives it a quick kiss before she once again begins to shake the photo and, like before, it seems to
grow and stretch in her hand to an impossibly large size before the flash of brightness blinds the eyes of all who look even as it fills their mind with the vision of a lithe young woman wearing a brown leather jacket over a skin-tight orange jumpsuit, a set of orange tinted goggles over her glazed brown eyes, and a strange high-tech looking contraption strapped to her chest.

-Regen restores the Photographer's flesh.
-Sein is inflicted with Strange Sympathies.

>The Photographer moves 1 space down and 1 to the left.

>The Photographer uses Smile for the Camera! to summon Snapshot Tracer onto the battlefield!

• Rei-Ginsei is facing away from the Photographer and is unaffected.
  • Sein is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Mink, and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Angela is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Sein, Mink, and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters. Affable Aura intensifies.
  • Blaine is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Mink, Sein, and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Mink is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Sein, and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Damon is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Mink, and Sein are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Overwhelmed by the seductive visions flashing before her, Sein becomes Charmed!

Sanpshot Tracer has joined the Battle!

Statistics:
Level:.......''Lv. 2

Willpower.90
Strength..''160
Magic........'0
Speed........250
Stamina....200 (5 Squares).

Skills and Abilities:

Command Abilities:
Take Aim: Character deals damage at range, dealing 4% of their strength for every square between them and their target, character must be on the same row or column as their target.
Baton Pass: Allow an ally to act this turn instead of yourself (cannot move and must be first and only action and ability taken this turn).
Realm Warp: Move an ally (except yourself) to any square on the field.

Passive Abilities:
Decoy: If the character would be converted during a battle, they resist conversion and remove all negative conditions and effects. (Activates once per battle).
Initiative: Character will always act first in a battle.
Command Ability +1: Allows 1 additional command ability to be chosen.

Turn 27 - Snapshot Tracer (V3)

"You needing a hand, boss?" the newcomer chimes cheerfully, the light reflecting off the shiny gloss of her skin, hair and clothing.

"Just a little a boost, sweetheart," the Photographer grins back, putting the now blank photograph back into the folio and fondly tapping her new minion's nose with her finger, "If you don't mind."

"Not a problem, boss!" the enslaved pilot giggles, reaching a head to fiddle with the strange device strapped to her chest, "I'll get you exactly where you need to be!" she declares, and with a flash of light and a small implosion of air, the camerawoman vanishes from view and reappears on the far side of the room.

"And there she goes..." Tracer muses happily, leaning companionably into Damon's dazed form, "Poor kid," she eyes him sympathetically, "You wanted to be in one of her pictures too, didn't you? Well, don't you worry, luv. I'll be right here to keep you company 'till she's ready for you. Doesn't sound too bad, does it?"

>Snapshot Tracer uses Realm Warp to send the Photographer to the space directly below and to the left of Blaine!

Turn 28 - Snapshot Hawke (V2)

A little shaken by the violent energies of Blaine's last spell, Hawke looks down on her own dusty and disheveled form with frowning disapproval, "Will ye look at this mess?" she glares playfully at Angela, spreading her arms wide and inadvertently offering the stunned heroine a generous view of her ample cleavage, "Hardly fit to show meself in public now, am I?" she laments, before breaking into a smile an bringing her hands together, rubbing her palms, "Well, we'll fix that right quick, and get right back to business... And ye gets to watch the magic happen. Aren't ye a lucky little princess?" she gives her a seductive wink before proceeding to slowly and sensually run her skilled hands over every inch of her body, rubbing out the dust and evening out the glossy coating that seems to cling to her from head to toe until she is once more as clean and pristine as she was when she first appeared.
"Liked that, didn't ye?" she teases Angela, who stands there, her eyes transfixed by the gorgeous pirate, "No shame in that, princess. Pictures, they are made to be looked at. And me? I was made for even more than that..." she stalks forward, drawing a massive cutlass from the scabbard at her hips and waving the tip of its blade right under Angela's nose,
"I was made... to titillate." she finishes, and with a flourish, swings her sword in a graceful arc that skillfully cuts open both Angela's and Mink's top, baring the two heoine's heaving chests.

>Snapshot Hawke uses Recover, targeting herself.

• Snapshot Hawke recovers her full health!

>Snapshot Hawke uses Flirt, targeting Angela

• Her attention captured, Angela will target Snapshot Hawke on her next turn. Feeling her target's eyes roaming over her, Snapshot Hawke gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Sein, Mink, and Damon gain 50 Charmed counters. Damon gains 50 Hardness counters.

>Snapshot Hawke moves 1 space to the left and 2 spaces up.

>Snapshot Hake swings her Chainsaw in a wide circle, attacking everyone around her!

• Angela gains 20 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. he Photographer, Sein, Mink, and Damon gain 20 Charmed counters. Damon gains 20 Hardness counters.
  • Mink gains 20 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. he Photographer, Sein, Angela, and Damon gain 20 Charmed counters. Damon gains 20 Hardness counters.

Turn 29 - Blaine (H2)

-Blaine is Immobilized and can neither move nor turn away!
- Darkness weighs on Blaine's soul...
- Blaine's condition is infectious, but there's no one around for it to spread to.

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Another mysterious summon and strange flash of the camera saw Blaine lose his ability to move once again, and to make matters worse this devious trickster had managed to teleport herself all the way across the room to him. Hard pressed by the rapidly escalating situation around him, and determined to ignore his frayed focus in the face of the Photographer's grin, the mage considered his options. His magical arsenal was limited on such short notice, he couldn't move his legs and his dice refused to come out of their pouch.

He thought for certain there was nothing he could do, and thus he released a small blast of earth magic out of spite, then a bolt of realisation struck him. It seemed for sure like the villainess currently rounding on him had been trying to offer something to Damon. So all he had to do was not listen to her offer, right? "Ha, defeated by a simple act of placing my hands over my ears!" Blaine proudly declared doing just that. Despite the bravado, the rogue mage had no idea if this would work, he was simply out of options.

>Blaine casts Seism!

>Blaine covers his ears! (I think I can do that, or does darkness affect unique actions too?)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Turn 29 - Blaine (H2)

>Blaine use Black Magic to cast Seism.

• The Photographer takes 20 points of Earth damage.
  • Snapshot Hawke takes 20 points of Earth damage.
  • Snapshot Tracer takes 20 points of Earth damage.

>Blaine Covers his Ears.

Turn 30 - Sein (H1)

-Sein is Immobilized and can neither move nor turn away!

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:29 pm

After Sein's attempt to get in the Photographer's range, things had gotten... Rather busy, to say the least. The addition of a clone of Hawke made things bad... But then, the Photographer had moved up into her face. And then began to speak, the camera lens flickering just so... Until a dumb smile slipped onto her face, and she began to pose flirtatiously...

... Then suddenly, in her perception, she'd been slapped by Rei-Ginsei, quickly realizing what had happened and going red! She spun towards the Photographer...

... Only to see the magic of her summon, and feel something come over her. The dumb smile began to slip over her features again as the charm took effect.

"So pretty... I can trust her~", she murmured, as she cast Invigorate on herself again, then started to slip in towards the melee.

(Invigorate on self, then 3 steps to the East.)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Turn 30 - Sein (H1)

>Sein uses White Magic to cast Invigorate, targeting herself.

• Sein is no longer immobilized but in the moment before the spell can fully take hold, Sein finds that she is reluctant to part with the feelings of warmth and affection that fill her heart and mind. With a goofy smile on her face, she allows the magical energies to fizzle away with no further effect.
    Affable Aura triggers. Mink, Damon, The Photographer, and Angela are no longer Immobilized and the Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

>Sein moves 3 spaces to the right.

Turn 31 - Mink (H5)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:59 am

Mink moves right 3 squares. She smirks at the Photographer before she says "Let's try this again, my dear."

Mink uses Hypno-Gun on the Photographer.

Mink moves left 3 squares.

Damn pirate...can't attack her though, Angela is too close... Rei-Ginsei thinks to himself, as he looks around the battlefield, wondering what to do. In the end, he decides to simply move left 5 squares.
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Turn 31 - Mink (H5)

>Mink moves 3 spaces to the Right.

>Mink aims her Hypno-Gun at the Photographer and pulls the trigger, hoping to lull her into a deep, helpless slumber.

• Waves of hypnotic energy rush from the device towards the Photographer, who blinks, then smiles, then falls to her knees, and then, cradling her camera to her chest, curls up on the floor for a nap as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Even as this happens, though, Mink can feel her own eyes growing heavier and heavier. Around her, she is just barely aware of her allies obediently following the camerawoman's lead and arranging themselves for sleep. 'What...?' she manages to think before waves of drowsiness overwhelm her mind, replacing the question with a simple realization as her lips part in a sleepy smile, 'Oh, that's right... it's naptime...'
  • The Photographer is inflicted with Sleep. Affable Aura triggers. Mink, Damon, Angela and Sein are inflicted with Sleep and the Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

Turn 32 - Rei-Ginsei (H4)

>Rei-Ginsei moves 5 spaces to the right.

Turn 33 - Snapshot Tracer (V3)

Tracer looks on with bewilderment as everyone but herself, Hawke, Blaine and Rei-Ginsei seemingly decide, simultaneously, that right now is the perfect time to take a break and catch up on their beauty sleep. "Huh... Doesn't that just bugger all, luv?" she wonders aloud, looking down at Damon's sleeping form, then shrugs, "Hey, Hawke," she calls out to "Anything you can do about this?" she waves her hand indicating the slumbering combatants and, more urgently, the approaching, and very much awake Rei-Ginsei.

>Snapshot Tracer uses Baton Pass, allowing Snapshot Hawke to act in her place.

Turn 33 - Baton Pass - Snapshot Hawke (V2)

"Aye, not a problem!" the pirate calls back. Cracking her knuckles, she sticks her fingers and her mouth lets loose a sharp whistle in Rei's direction, "Hey, you! Tall, dour, and broody!" she hollers, "What are ye heading that way fer? We both know it's me that you want to get all close and personal with!" she winks at him and moves further away from him, drawing him back with her. On the way, she stops by her sleeping Mistress' form and gingerly bends down to cop a feel, "Well, meself and the Cap'n, of course, but who can blame ye there, right?" she calls over playfully. "And ye!" she adds, turning over to face the mage still standing in the corner with his hands over his ears, "Why don't ye join yer friends for a spell?" she asks sweetly as she whips out a second Hypno-Gun, aims it at Blaine and pulls the trigger, sending the mage to join his allies in dreamland.

"That's your idea of doing something about this?!" Tracer's incredulous shout sounds from the other side of the room.

"Oh, don't get bent all out of shape, sweetheart," The pirate replies nonchalantly, "It'll all work out, trust me!"

>Snapshot Hawke moves 1 space to the right, and three spaces up.

>Snapshot Hawke uses Flirt, targetning Rei-Ginsei.

• His attention captured, Rei-Ginsei will target Snapshot Hawke on her next turn. Feeling her target's eyes roaming over her, Snapshot Hawke gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela, Sein, Mink, and Damon gain 50 Charmed counters. Damon gains 50 Hardness counters. Affable Aura intensifies.

>Feeling hot under the collar, Snapshot Hawke Embraces the Photographer, sharing her passion.

• Snapshot Hawke transfers 150 Charmed counters from herself to the Photographer. Affable Aura triggers. Angela, Mink, Sein, and Damon gain 150 Charmed counters. Damon gains 150 Hardness counters.

>Snapshot Hawke moves 1 space to the left.

>Snapshot Hawke aims her Hypno-Gun at Blaine and pulls the trigger, hoping to lull him into a deep, helpless slumber.

• Blaine joins the rest of his team on the floor, sleeping peacefully. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

Turn 34 - Damon (H3)

-Damon wakes up!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Damon stands up, continuing the conversation Tracer had started whilst he was immobilized. "I have to admit... I kind of do." His lightly glazed eyes feast on the camera girl's sleeping form across the way, fueling his fatuous smile.

"But you can't just... Give up... Right?" He asks either Tracer or himself. Everyone but Rei was asleep, and he gawking at Hawke with slightly less fascination than was on Damon's own face. "Maybe we just stay over here out of the way... And you could put in a nice word for me?"

Damon stays put.
Damon uses white magic, casting Regen on Snapshot Tracer.
Damon uses dualcast, begins channeling Curaga. [1/3]

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Turn 34 - Damon (H3)

>Damon uses White Magic to cast Regen, targeting Snapshot Tracer.

• Snapshot Tracer gains Regen. Affable Aura triggers. Damon, Sein, Angela, and Mink gain Regen. The Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters. Affable Aura intensifies.

>Damon uses White Magic to cast Curaga (1/3)

Turn 35 - Angela (H5)

-Regen renews Angela's spirit, removing 10 Charmed counters.
-Angela is fast asleep, and does not wake up.

Turn 36 - The Photographer (V1)

A moment or two passes in silence before the Photographer's eyes flutter open. Yawning adorably, she sits herself up next to the slumbering Blaine and takes stock of the situation. Except for Damon and Rei-Ginsei, who both seemed occupied by her loyal slaves, the heroes were all asleep, caught by the magical spell that bound them all together and allowed her to draw power from their ever strengthening bond. Smiling to herself she picks up her fallen portfolio and, nudging him awake, opens it before Blaine's still drowsy eyes.

"You really should give it a try hon." she murmurs softly to him, her voice dripping kindness, "I'm sure there's someone in there you'd like to join..." she adds, flipping the pages slowly for the rogue mage until, too absorbed by the folio contents to realize, he begins to search the photos on his own, no longer aware of anything but his desperate search for that one picture that was meant for him.

"That one..." he eventually declares, pointing out his chosen picture, his eyes glazed over with desire.

"You know what you have to do, then, don't you?" the camerawoman urges.

"Yes... Mistress." he replies, his hand drifting downward to stroke himself into orgasm and servitude, and, watching him go, the Photographer knows that his surrender will soon wash over his friends' minds, whether asleep or awake, flooding them with pure and lovely submission so euphoric that by the time they opened their eyes and returned to their senses, their desperate fight would become nothing more than a silly little misunderstanding. One that they'd be eternally happy to forget all about if their Mistress was generous enough to allow it... And as she watched them moan and squirm so adorably from the sheer pleasure of surrender, she decided she would be.

-Regen renews the Photographer's flesh, restoring 10 health.
-The Photographer wakes up!
-Rei-Ginsei is inflicted with Strange Sympathies.

>The Photographer uses Fetish Dealer, targeting Blaine.

• Blaine wakes up!
  • Perusing through the Photographer's portfolio, Blaine gains 80 Charmed counters and 120 Hardness counters as he is confronted by picture after picture of gorgeous women and men in increasingly sexy outfits and settings. Eventually finding the one picture that seems to play off every dirty fantasy he'd ever had, he can no longer resist the temptation to touch himself, and as orgasmic bliss washes away his frustration he can only hope that one day his Mistress will see fit to put him in a picture just like that one.
  • Succumbing fully to the Photographer's temptations, Blaine switches sides to become her willing slave! Affable Aura triggers.The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.
  • Watching the blissful expression on his friend's face as he succumbs completely to the Photographer's influence, Damon can no longer hold himself back from doing the same, knowing now that true victory and freedom lie in serving her will. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.
  • Watching the blissful expression on his friend's face as he succumbs completely to the Photographer's influence, Rei-Ginsei smiles, displaying a flase facade of loyalty as her prepares his next strike.
  • Watching the blissful expression on her friend's face as he succumbs completely to the Photographer's influence, Angela can no longer hold herself back from doing the same, knowing now that true victory and freedom lie in serving her will. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.
  • Watching the blissful expression on her friend's face as she succumbs completely to the Photographer's influence, Mink can no longer hold herself back from doing the same, knowing now that true victory and freedom lie in serving her will. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.
  • Rei-Ginsei's weapon falls from his unresponsive hand as his facade of loyalty is replaced by true, undying devotion to his new Mistress. Idly, he wonders why he ever thought he'd need to pretend to surrender, when when being a true slave was just so much better? Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.
  • Watching the blissful expression on her friend's face as he succumbs completely to the Photographer's influence, Sein can no longer hold herself back from doing the same, knowing now that true victory and freedom lie in serving her will. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Rei-Ginsei, Damon, Angela, Mink, and Sein gain 75 Charmed counters. Damon and Rei-Ginsei gain 75 Hardness counters.

Game Over
The Photographer Wins

With the heroes' and heroines' will to fight subsumed by the certain knowledge that the Photographer wants nothing more than what's best for them all, the fight simply stops, with happy smiles on everyone's faces and a palpable relief as they all promise to be the best slaves ever for their new Mistress.

(As always, feel more than welcome RP your characters' specific surrender if you wish to, and to let me know what you thought of the battle in general.)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:11 pm

Also, as a bonus, here are the art assets (corresponding to the photos in the photographer's collection, and possible conversion scenarios) I prepared for this battle but didn't have the opportunity to use:

and

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Blaine was awakened suddenly by a friendly whispering voice. He had the immediate thought that something wasn't right about that, but he was just too relaxed and the voice was too nice for him to really move much. The owner of the voice was leaning over him, flipping through a book in front of his face. What was she saying? He was supposed to pick a picture? Blaine reached out to the book, turning the next page for the nice girl over him, not wanting to burden her when she was clearly far too important to be turning these pages for him. He turned a few pages before something caught his eye.

Is that an angel? He thought to himself, before dishonest thoughts began to flood his mind. Images of her "purifying" him for his constant sins of stealing and gambling, of her wrapping him up in her wings and pulling him close, his mind being cleansed in her warm embrace. Blaine weakly pointed to the image with a contented smile, and mumbled his decision. The friendly picture girl then gave him some kind of suggestion which he immediately followed, calling her Mistress without really thinking. She was his Mistress, after all, and that thought along with the lewd thoughts of the angel were enough to drive the rogue mage to a blissful orgasm of surrender.

(Well, I'd love to say we put up a good fight, but I'm not sure we did. I knew Mary-Annette's passive was going to be problematic from the start, maybe we would have had a shot with something else, but then there are sillier passives. I think tools were a nice addition, although it may have been a little cruel to give them to the Snapshots. Also, writing that ending made me realise, why don't we have an Angel villainess yet?)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:52 pm

JksAccount wrote:(Well, I'd love to say we put up a good fight, but I'm not sure we did. I knew Mary-Annette's passive was going to be problematic from the start, maybe we would have had a shot with something else, but then there are sillier passives. I think tools were a nice addition, although it may have been a little cruel to give them to the Snapshots. Also, writing that ending made me realise, why don't we have an Angel villainess yet?)

Well, Venus Weed's passive would have been arguably more powerful (Giving the photographer what amounts to two consecutive turn every round, allowing her to brute-force enslave anyone on the field) even if it would have taken longer to finish the fight, and Esmeraude's passive is actually useless (or at least unusable by anyone else), so with the monsters I rolled for her, Mary-Annette's seemed like a good place in the middle.

As for tools for the snapshots... it probably was a little mean of me, but Hawke was meant, specifically, to be example of properly built tool user and what one might be capable of. I couldn't exactly field her without them (and she was the only snapshot character to get them).

And lastly, I don't know why we don't have an angel villainess yet, but you'll need to ask someone else to come up with one. I only do tweaks and run battles.  Embarassed

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:20 am

(The two things that get me are that Recover on the enemy side seems vaguely unfair as the coordination needed to burn 250 HP in one turn seems unlikely especially with the team generally locked down reminisce of the Vampire fight (but the team's power level was extremely high/min-maxed in that battle) - you can't outright ignore Hawke because she could potentially recover 499 HP of the Photographer's HP and completely negate the entire player team's turns in one fell swoop but the only other tactic I can see that can be argued to be somewhat consistent seems to be using the Hypno-gun and hoping that you constantly succeed at the 70% roll (Tracer could, I assume, tap her to wake her up as a 1 for 1 trade and the longer the battle goes, the higher a chance the Hypno Gun would hit its 30% failure and cause a death spiral) - if someone had not taken said tool then I think the battle would have been formality right there and then.

(Side pondering: Recover's probably slightly unfair on the Player side too, but only in certain scenarios and Monstergirls tend to have a much easier time CC'ing players)

Though battles being decided during character creation is something that's been a bit of a long-term issue for this system - for example having everyone come in with Immobilize Immunity would likely have taken a lot of heat off the battle, but I don't think most players actually like constantly swapping their Resistance slots out for each individual battle.

I also felt like hiding the effects of Affable Aura prevented most players from making proper decisions - I guess I could have studied the battle extremely carefully, but I was mostly under the impression that every one was affected right from the start where any negative conditions on the Photographer would be spread to her and vice versa. I probably would have used Curse early if I had known its exact effects, though given its luck-based nature there was a chance that it wouldn't do anything meaningful.

Guess I shoulda used Aki after all.)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 am

First, Recover has a coold... wait... shit. It got edited out when I posted Hawke's entry into the battle, and I didn't notice. That one's on me. But Recover does have a cooldown, so it's actually 125 damage in one round that you need to deal (not that high an order). Hell, you all had a perfect opportunity to take out Hawke at one point (right after Blaine's Tremor hit. a little coordinated fire would have done it. I've checked the numbers) but no one took the shot.

Second, Jks figured it out on the first turn (from the seeing way it interacted with Bless, combined with my confirmation that 'Affable Aura' is not its actual name, I assume). I didn't feel the need to elaborate any further at that point.

Third, I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I don't think trading in your only tank for another support character would have been a good idea.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:52 am

Rdishon wrote:
Second, Jks figured it out on the first turn (from the seeing way it interacted with Bless, combined with my confirmation that 'Affable Aura' is not its actual name, I assume). I didn't feel the need to elaborate any further at that point.

Admittedly, I probably could've told everybody what Affable Aura actually was, but didn't. It just didn't really feel in the spirit of things, for whatever reason.

Also, you rolled the monsters randomly? I just assumed you picked Mary-Annette because of the silliness her passive allows.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next