MGCC Battle: The Photographer Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: The Photographer Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  zigzagjacker on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Rdishon wrote:
twicemartyred wrote:OOC can only see one person on the map (h2) am I doing something wrong?

Probably, but I've no idea what that something could be. Here is a link to the map as it should look at the moment. Hopefully this works, and by the time your turn rolls by again, you'll figure this out...

When I view the threads, I'm missing the last two columns - likely just a result of the image sizing and the fact the post doesn't scroll over. Right-clicking and viewing the image works fine.

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:45 pm

TheKeeper27 wrote:When I view the threads, I'm missing the last two columns - likely just a result of the image sizing and the fact the post doesn't scroll over. Right-clicking and viewing the image works fine.

Huh, and here I'd thought I'd set the resolution on that to something pretty much any modern monitor would be able to handle. Oh well...

Anyway, twicemartyred's problem has been resolved already, but thank you for your input regardless.

Now, let's not derail this battle any further.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 pm

As they entered the studio, Sein quickly knew - just from experience - that something was wrong with this photographer. And indeed, as she saw the Photographer make her first moves, her aura beginning to pick up powers from allies, she figured out a bit of what was going on - especially when the photographer's words overtook rapidly Angela's mind.

She wasn't in range to stop Angela... But she could dash in and get that photographer's photo album off of her! Hopefully that'd screw her abilities over some.

(MOVE: 3 northeast, 2 north. ACTION: Steal on The Photographer.)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:51 pm

You can't move diagonally, and therefore are not in range to steal anything.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:51 am

(Then 5 north, and am I in range for Blinding Light? If not that, then no action for this turn.)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:50 am

Turn 5 - Sein (H1)

>Sein moves 5 spaces up.

>Sein uses White Magic to cast Blinding Light, targeting the Photographer.

• The Photographer takes 13 (250*0.05) Light damage and is inflicted with Blind.
  • Affable Aura triggers. Angela is inflicted with Blind, and the Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

Turn 6 - Mink (H5)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:29 pm

(OOC: If I can play Mink and Rei-Ginsei consecutively, do you want me to take their turns in a single post, or should I make a separate post for each character?)

Mink moves up 2 squares.

Mink uses Hypno-Gun on the Photographer.

"I wonder......if this works, will you dream about me?" Mink asks, before she giggles to herself and moves right 4 squares.
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:41 pm

(You can if you want to, and single post would be fine.)

Turn 6 - Mink (H5)

> Mink moves 2 spaces up.

> Mink uses her Hypno-Gun on the Photographer, attempting to put her to sleep.

• Mink's attempt fail as the Photographer manages, just barely to shake off the device's effect! (Roll Required: between 31-100. Rolled 20)

>Mink moves 4 spaces to the right.

Turn 7 - Rei-Ginsei (H4)

-Regen renews Rei-Ginsei's spirit!

Last edited by Rdishon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:18 pm

(OOC: Why didn't Mink move right 4 squares? She only used 2 out of her 6 movement spaces, right?)

Rei-Ginsei moves left 2 squares, then down 2 squares.

Rei-Ginsei uses Slap on Angela, hoping to break her out of her trance.

"Wake up, girl!"
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:53 pm

(Because I completely missed that part, obviously ^^; )

Turn 7 - Rei-Ginsei (H4)

> Rei-Ginsei moves 2 spaces to the left and 2 spaces down.

> Rei-Ginsei attempts to Slap Angela back to her senses!

• The quick shock brings Angela out her Trance!

Turn 8 - Damon (H3)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:10 pm

Damon moves left 3 down 1
Damon uses item Auto-Crossbow targeting Photigrapher.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Turn 8 - Damon (H3)

> Damon moves 3 spaces to the left an 1 space down.

> Damon deploys his Auto-Crossbow to attack the Photographer!
  • The photographer takes 32 (200*0.04*4) damage!

Turn 9 - Angela (H6)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:30 am

Angela shakes her head, recovering from the sudden impulse that came over her.

"It looks like she has some kind of power past her camera... but she won't be able to keep it up for long!"

>Angela moves 1 square down
>Angela moves 1 square right

"Come on, come on!"

>Angela uses Flirt on The Photographer!

>Angela uses X-Ability to Turn Away!

(I assume using Flirt would have turned me towards her so that I have to use Turn Away again)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:38 am

Turn 9 - Angela (H6)

> Angela moves 1 space down and 1 space to the right.

> Angela uses Flirt, targeting the Photographer.

• Her attention captured, the Photographer will target Angela on her next turn. Feeling her target's eyes roaming over her, Angela gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The photographer gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura intensifies.

>Angela Turns Away from the photographer.

Turn 10 - The Photographer (V1)

"Come one, come on!" Angela's challenge echoes through the studio as she saunters further away from the camerawoman, her hips swaying seductively, careful not to turn her gaze toward her opponent. Partly to protect herself from her camera's supposed powers, and partly to hide the rising color in her cheeks as she could not deny (at least to herself) that showing herself off like that was making her feel hot.

"Oh, I'm just loving your act there, kid," the Photographer calls back, wetting her lips as she follows the heroine, seeming to disregard the chaos of the battle raging around her, "But solo pin-up shots are soo last year. You'll never make it big with just those!" she adds, her lips pursing thoughtfully. "I know, How about we get you a partner? I know just the girl..." she smiles, pulling out a photograph from her portfolio and begins to shake it vigorously. For a second or two, everyone watching is certain their eyes are playing tricks on them as the small photo seems to grow and expand in her hand, becoming poster sized, and then life sized, then a flash of light momentarily blinds all every eye in the studio even as an image of a statuesque woman dressed in a skimpy take on classic piratical look floods their minds, literally stunning in its clarity.

A heartbeat later, everyone's vision clears and, amazingly, right next to the grinning Photographer, stands the very woman from the photograph, a cocky smile gracing her features and every single inch of her seemingly coated in sleek veneer of shining, protective gloss.

- Regen renews the Photographer's flesh, restoring 10 Health.
- Under the effect of Flirt, the Photographer will target Angela during this turn.
- Affable Aura triggers. Damon is inflicted with Strange Sympathies

> The Photographer moves 1 space to the right, and two spaces down.

>The photographer uses Smile for the Camera!, Summoning Snapshot Hawke onto the Battlefield!

• Angela is facing away from the Photographer and is unaffected.
  • Damon's Make-shift Ribbon protects him from becoming Immobilized, growing slightly tarnished.
  • Sein is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Blaine is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Mink is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Rei-Ginsei is inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of her next turn. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon are inflicted with Immobilized, and can neither move nor turn away until the end of their next turn. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

Sanpshot Hawke has joined the Battle!

Statistics:
Level:.......''Lv. 1

Willpower.250
Strength..''50
Magic........'0
Speed........200
Stamina....200 (5 Squares).

Skills and Abilities:

Flirt: Character flirts with the enemy, receiving 50 charmed counter but causing them to focus them during their next turn.
Recover: Remove all charmed, hardness, or physical damage counters from a character (including yourself) in a 1 square range.

Passive Abilities:
X-Ability: Allows character to use two different command & unique abilities per turn.
X-Item: Allows character to use "Item" once per turn without using up their turn action.
Darkness Resistance: Provides complete resistance to Darkness condition.

Tools:
Auto-Crossbow:  Character deals damage at range, dealing 4% of 200 for every square between them and their target, character must be on the same row or column as their target. Every Character on the line between the user and the intended target will take damage as though they were the intended target.
Chainsaw: Deals 20 points of physical damage to all targets in melee range.
Hypno-Gun: The nearest target on a line up to 4 squares long (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) is inflicted with Sleep (70% chance to succeed).

Turn 11 - Snapshot Hawke (V2)

"Ye got a job for me, Cap'n?" the glistening pirate drawls, an eager twinkle in her glassy eyes.

"That's right, baby." the Photographer grins, pointing a finger at Angela's shapely behind, "See that one over there? She's trying so hard by herself, but she could really use the help of a more seasoned partner... Why don't you head over and give her a head?"

"A little princess like that, all to meself?" Hawke's grin turns predatory, "Ye're too sweet to me, Cap'n..." she murmurs, pressing against her Mistress in a deep embrace, her shining lips pressing against the camerawoman's cheek and her ample cleavage rubbing distractedly into her side for a seemingly endless moment, treating everyone present to a lovely display. Even Angela, her gaze adamantly averted from the two women, can see them both in her mind's eye so clearly that she can practically feel the sleek, skilled fingers caressing her flesh, the warm, soft breast squeezing against her, and the smooth tender lips pressing gently to her cheek.

"But don't ye worry none," the pirate purrs, slowly disentangling herself from the photographer, "I'll show her how it's done!" she saunters over past Rei and toward the edge of the studio, hefting her heavy musket. Taking position she winks at Angela, catching her attention, "How about we get ye into the proper mood first, princess?" she drawls, aiming her gun just past the Heroine's nose, "For me, nothing, nothing does it quite like gunsmoke..." she confides and squeezes the trigger, releasing a bolt of mind-numbing pinkish energy that flies a hair's-breadth away past Angela... and slams right into Blaine at the other side of the studio. "Oops..." she chuckles disingenuously, "Did I do that?"  

> Snapshot Hawke uses Flirt, targeting Angela

• Her attention captured, Angela will target Snapshot Hawke on her next turn. Feeling her target's eyes roaming over her, Snapshot Hawke gains 50 Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The photographer, Angela, and Damon gain 50 Charmed counters. Damon gains 0 Hardness counters (Chilled). Damon loses his Chill.

>Feeling hot under the collar, Snapshot Hawke Embraces the Photographer, sharing her passion.

• Snapshot Hawke transfers 50 Charmed counters from herself to the Photographer. Affable Aura triggers. Angela and Damon gain 50 Charmed counters. Damon Gains 33 (protect) Hardness counters.

>Snapshot Hawke moves 3 spaces down and 2 spaces to right.

>Snapshot Hawke deploys her Auto-Crossbow to attack Blaine.

• Blaine gains 72 (200*9*0.04) Charmed counters. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon gain 72 Charmed counters. Damon gains 48 Hardness counters (protect). Affable Aura intensifies.
  • Overwhelmed by the seductive visions flashing before him, Damon becomes Charmed!

Turn 12 - Blaine(H2)

-Blaine is Immobilized and can neither move nor turn away!

Last edited by Rdishon on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Blaine observed the Photographer's pursuit with curiosity, waiting to see what other tricks she may have up her sleeve. Suddenly, she pulled out a picture, which he strained to look at more closely. It made sense that she had pictures, she was a photographer after all, but what was she going to do with it? Blaine was so focused on the picture that he had no chance to shield his eyes from the sudden camera flash, and once he could see again he noticed the new arrival to the battlefield. Some kind of conjuration, then but with the frustrating side effect of him not being able to move anymore?

The pirate seemed to dance across the field with ease, taking advantage of the current chaos. Unable to move, Blaine had no way to dodge the bolt she fired his way, his mind temporarily clouding over with lust. He drove himself to focus however, as he readied another spell. "You think you've got range, eh?" He called, challenging the pirate. "I'll show you range!" In the same moment, he tossed a fistful of dice from his pouch, hoping for incredible luck.

>Blaine starts channeling Tremor! (1/2)

>Blaine uses Gamble!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Turn 12 - Blaine (H2)

> Blaine use Black Magic to cast Tremor (1/2)

> Blaine uses Gamble

• Blaine is no longer Immobilized. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer, Angela and Damon are no longer Immobilized. The Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Blaine is inflicted with Darkness. Affable Aura triggers. Angela is inflicted with Darkness, The Photographer and Damon resist the effect. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Blaine is inflicted with Diseased. Affable Aura triggers. Angela and the Photographer are inflicted with Diseased, and Damon resist the effect. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.
  • Blaine is inflicted with Doom (2). Affable Aura triggers. Angela is inflicted with Doom (2), The Photographer and Damon resist the effect. The photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

Turn 13 - Sein (H1)

- Sein is Immobilized and can neither move nor turn away!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Well, this was getting more complicated fast! And Damon was already looking like he was sinking under the Photographer's influence...

Sein quickly moved towards him. "LIFE!", she declared, quickly casting one of her more reliable white magics before he went being useful to the Photographer more than his team!

(3 right, 2 down, cast life on Damon.)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Immobilized, remember? Sein can't move unless you remove that first (and Damon is out of her range unless she moves).

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:45 pm

(Urgh. And with no multicast... Invigorate self, then 3 east 1 south, in melee with the Photographer in hopes of distracting her.)

"Someone needs to get DAmon back to his senses! QUICK!"

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Turn 13 - Sein (H1)

> Sein uses White Magic to cast Invigorate, targeting herself.
  • Sein is no longer Immobilized. Affable Aura triggers. The Photographer gains 30 Charmed counters.

> Sein moves 3 space to the right and 1 space down.

Turn 14 - Mink (H5)

-Mink is Immobilized and can neither move nor turn away.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:08 pm

"Well, this isn't good." Mink says to herself.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Rei-Ginsei replied.

Mink and Rei-Ginsei skip their turns.

vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:24 am

(... Really?)

Turn 14 - Mink (H5)

>Mink skips her turn

-Mink is no longer immobilized

Turn 15 - Rei-Ginsei (H4)

>Rei-Ginsei skips his turn

-Rei-Ginsei is no longer immobilized

Turn 16 - Damon (H3)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:25 am

Damon uses White Magic to cast Life, targeting himself to remove charmed counters.
Damon moves left 4 squares.
(x-ability) Damon averts his eyes from the overwhelming sight of the Photographer, Turning Away.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 am

Turn 16 - Damon (H3)

>Damon moves 4 spaces to the left.

>Damon Turns Away from the Photographer, averting his eyes from her form.

Darting aside to find a moment of quiet in which to clear his increasingly fuzzy head, Damon finds that the protective urges that floods his heart and mind whenever he pictures the Photographer's kindly smiling face to himself simply won't go away, no matter what he does.

-the Strange Sympathies that took root in Damon's heart fuel his Charmed state, maintaining it over the distance.

>Damon uses White Magic to cast Life, targeting himself.

• As he prepares a spell to force a moment of clarity upon himself, Damon finds that he is reluctant to part with the feelings of warmth and affection that fill his heart and mind. Unaware of the smile that spread across his features, he allows the magical energies to fizzle away with no effect.

-Damon's Protection wears off.

Turn 17 - Angela (H6)

- Angela's Doom approaches...
- Darkness weighs on Angela's soul...
- Angela's condition is infectious, but there's no one around for it to spread to.
- Under the effect of Flirt, the Angela must target Snapshot Hawke during this turn.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 pm

"Ah, hope I... bought them enough time..." Angela staggered, almost overwhelmed by all the Charm energy she had been intaking.

>Angela moves 1 Square Left

>Angela moves 4 Squares Up

"Hawke huh? A familiar name... Here's a 'kiss' for you, hehehe..."

>Angela uses Auto-Crossbow on Hawke!

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next