MGCC Battle: Gemini Fey Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Gemini Fey Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  swpkmn on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:11 pm

The closest ally to Charle is Chandra, so it would make sense for the item to be used on her. The only items that would positively affect Chandra are Potion and Remedy (I am not sure how a Dart or a Scroll would affect an ally). Since no one else has volunteered any ideas, and there are more Potions than Remedies, just have Charle use a Potion on Chandra. I don't even think Charle has to move to do that, but feel free to have Charle move anyway if you want, to play up the confusion angle (unless anyone objects, of course).

swpkmn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:01 am

Turn 33: Charle (H6)
>Charle is under the effects of Confusion!
>Charle must Use an Item on an Ally!

>Charle uses Potion on Chandra, removing 30 Charm Counters!

Turn 34: Acedia (H3)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:27 pm

Ok since its been almost, another 2 weeks, I'll take the next turn

>Acedia moves down 1 and right 1
>Acedia attacks Fey Xiaomu
>Acedia moves left 2
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

(Urgh...

So, I was in the middle of an update when I ran into some data corruption... well actually, it was happening throughout this entire battle but it's really dampening my enthusiasm.

Anyway at this point I think I'm basically controlling like half the characters in this fight since I'm going to do Acedia's EX Turn to speed things up but it's kind of a lose scenario for the heroes already, isn't it? Do you guys want to continue on or is surrender OK proceeded by any optional roleplaying of the defeat?

edit: To make it clear, I'll continue if there's enough people left who are still around to vouch for it.)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 pm

While i would much rather get to keep playing, we might have to just stick a fork in this one, due to our players....not playing.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:54 pm

(I'd play, but I got taken out pretty fast. Sad )
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:36 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:(I'd play, but I got taken out pretty fast.  Sad )

Take over for the players who are absent.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:25 am

//I'm fine with whichever way this goes.

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:39 pm

A strange sensation reverberates through the battlefield as the world shifted into prose.

(Unfortunately, as it turns out, I no longer have the time to run the mechanical parts of this battle, which wasn't helped by my data corruption meaning I have to rebuild the files from scratch in order to continue if I wanted to.

So if no one minds, this battle will now shift to the RP Story format! Hopefully we can get a bit more of a satisfying closure then just an instant defeat.

The following is an adaptation of what I remember to happen for the next update of turns before the data corruption, but what's past that will be freeform.

Since the game part no longer applies, if he's still around, Alex can continue to play Fey Lulu if he wants to as if she was never defeated, and no one has to take the turns of any player who isn't present... well free to use them as targets of your converted Fey's amorous affections though Razz)

Separated from the brawl, Acedia finally managed to tumble her way into the area, taking the opportunity to deliver a flyby attack on Fey Xiaomu.

"Just a little bit more and I can protect my friends", she thought...

Meanwhile, Reiji was in dire straits... or perhaps, very fortunate ones, depending on who you were asking.

"Xiaomu, get a hold of yourself... come on..." he muttered weakly, using the last ounce of willpower remaining to toss a Phoenix Down towards his former friend. He had a feeling he would soon lose his mind, but perhaps...

"Hahaha, such futile efforts. Perhaps it's time to snuff out the flames of your resistance..."

Zipping into position, the Gemini Fey flittered gracefully into position, delivering another triangular beam of rainbow light that had devastated the team the first time - hit with the force of charm energy, both Chandra and Reiji finally succumb to their lust, transformed into Fey and Bug Knights like their allies before them.

"Eh? What's going on? Uh... uh oh..." gulped Xiaomu, realizing that she's been returned to normal, but in a predicament... "Out of the saucepan and into the bucket... or something like that.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4