MGCC Battle: Chess Queen Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Chess Queen Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Turn 9: Chess Queen (V1)

As the players focus on the unfolding battle an eerie mist begins covering the battlefield, quickly obscuring and limiting sight of each other. The fog seems to linger only for a few moments before clearing but something seems to have changed...

> Chess Queen (V1) uses "The Old Switcheroo", targeting Chess Minion (Pawn) (V3) and Astrid (H5), swapping their locations and inflicting Immobilise condition on Astrid (H5).

"Cheating, ME?! how dare you accuse me of such lows! No need to resort to accusations just because the game isnt going in your favor... anyway lets continue! Oh... LOOK! how... convenient! i think ill take you for my own!"

> Chess Queen (V1) moves Chess Minion (Pawn) (V1) up 1 square.
> Chess Queen (V1) moves Chess Minion (Pawn) (V2) up and right 1 square, capturing Astrid (H5)!

As the pieces move Astrid finds herself face to face with a pawn of the chess queens. Unable to move or react quick enough it moves ontop of her, forcing itself into her as it merges with her, taking her body completely into a plastic like substance before hardening back into the pawn.

> Astrid (H5) has been captured, becoming converted into Chess Minion (Pawn) (V2)!

Turn 10: Lulu (H4)

> Lulu (H4) is stuck in a Trance and unable to move or act!

Turn 11: Nejire Hado (H7)

Note: (3H° has told me on discord he wont be able to continue playing this battle Sad if anyone would like to step in and play her feel free!)

Discord: Lady Malboro#4028 ~ Feel free to add me for some eRP! Twisted Evil
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Chess Queen Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  vesago_x on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:30 pm

(If no one has any objections, I'll play her.)

Nejire Hado moves right four spaces

Nejire Hado uses Aerial Strike
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2