MGCC Battle: Naughty Teacher Battle Encounter!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Naughty Teacher Battle Encounter!

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Ah, very well.

If I'm reading it right then, switch Aerial Attack with X-Attack on Damon using Spellblades increased range
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Alright then.

Turn 23 - Tiffany (H3)

>Tiffany moves 3 spaces up and 1 to the right.

>Tiffany Attacks Damon, striking twice and dealing 60 (0(Blink)+20*2(Lucky Stars)*1.5(Berserk)) Damage.

• Damon's Blink condition dissapates, having protected him from Tiffany's first strike.
  • Tiffany's Lucky Stars condition wears off.
  • For her excellent performance on her homework assignment, Tiffany is rewarded with a Gold Star and 30 (33*0.9(Waterlogged)) Charmed counters
  • Having completed her assigned homework, Tiffany comes to her senses and is no longer Hypnotized.

Turn 24 - Sein (H4)
Note: Deep under Naughty Teacher's hypnotic sway, Sein would not willingly move away from her Teacher

-Standing so close to Naughty Teacher, Sein is momentarily overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Float condition.

- Affected by Regen, Sein regains 10 health.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:10 pm

(Relieved statue noises)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 pm

As Sein was pulled in, she'd shrieked - which was quickly muffled into a 'mmmph' and then went entirely silent as the woman's cleavage rapidly overtook her mind. 

The words whispered into Sein's ear told her what do so. As she was released, she lightly stumbled back, blankly smiling as she began to cast Blink on the Teacher.

"I am a good student for my beautiful teacher," she intoned blankly yet happily as she cast.

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Naughty Teacher and Neko have had their resistances updated! Razz

Blind has also been updated on the core game to match this battles version (only makes sense as it was abit lack luster).
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Turn 24 - Sein (H4)

>Sein uses White Magic to cast Blink, targeting Naughty Teacher.

• Naughty Teacher gains Blink

-Sein's Shell wears off.

Turn 25 - Naughty Teacher (V1)

Watching as her students attempt to rally, the teacher can't help but smirk as she sees that, in their rush, they have failed to notice that Tiffany, only just released from her stony sleep, had yet to shake off her initial trance and was still very much under her spell. Hardly able wait to see just what will happen, she watches eagerly with barely contained predatory curiosity, when a strange drowsiness comes over her like a warm blanket. "Mmmm... Maybe I'll have her show me again later..." she mumbles, suppressing a yawn as her eyes grow heavy, "I think I'm going to take a little... catnap..." she sinks slowly to the floor, curling into a ball, the tip of her fuzzy tail pressed cutely against her nose.

"-wait, I shouldn't be sleeping in class!" her eyes fly open and she shoots to her feet with astounding speed, scanning over the classroom to see what had happened while she was out, she is relieved to see that she missed very little. Replaying the last few minutes in her head, she quickly pieces together what had happened and turns to face Breena. "Trying to put your teacher to sleep?" she asks with a wicked smirk on her lips, "That kind of ambition would be almost admirable if it weren't against the school's rules. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for that little stunt, young lady." she fixes the Heroine with her piercing gaze and watches with satisfaction as she sinks down to the floor, lost in a deep, deep slumber. "And the same goes to the rest of you. Ganging up on your Teacher like that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves." she calls out, her gaze sweeping over the gathered class and her vice sending uneasy shivers down their spines.

"All of you, except for this little one..." she adds, cupping Sein's chin in her hand and pulling the entranced heroine close to her, "Such a good little girl." she grins, her eyes flashing as her gaze locks on Sein's glassy blank eyes, "She didn't even try to run away. Not once. She's a perfectly behaved student and you all have so much to learn from her." she bends towards the heroine, her tail beginning to curl around her unresisting body even as her hands being to strip away her clothes and her lips move closer and closer, pausing just a hair breadth away from the hypnotized girl's mouth, her breath hot and wet as she speaks, "She deserves a reward. The one you all know you want so desperately, deep inside..." and the her lips press home in a passionate kiss. Sein's body goes rigid with pleasure, her clothes falling to the floor as her skin shines with terrible light that momentarily blinds all who watches. As it dies down, the heroine stands transformed, her clothes replaced by set of gloves, boots a small top and shorts all made of what seems like short, sleek, fine fur colored in a pattern vaguely similar to the battle-suit she used to wear with a tight collar adorned with the roman numeral VI completing the ensemble, a pair of feline ears sticking from the side of her head, and a long graceful tail swishing behind her.

Slowly, the newly transformed Neko open her eyes, revealing glowing orange irises and feline pupils as she stares adoringly at her beloved teacher.  

-Naughty Teacher wakes up!

-Naughty Teacher sternly chides her 'students' for runny about wildly instead of staying by her side like good boys and girls should.

• Damon's Make-shift Ribbon protects him from Poison.
  • Astrid is petrified and is unaffected.
  • Tiffany is inflicted with Doom (2)
  • Tiffany's Sliver Lining ability activates. Tiffany gains Heart Broken.
  • Mitchiko is inflited with Darkness
  • Breena is inflicted with Sleep
  • Xenia is covering her ears and is unaffected.

>Naughty teacher uses Teacher's Pet, targeting Sein.

• 1 Gold Star is removed from Sein. Naughty Teacher regains 100 health.
  • Helpless in Naughty Teacher's embrace and hopelessly lost under her spell, Sein finds a new life and a new purpose all set out for her. Sein has been converted into a Neko.

>Naughty Teacher moves 5 spaces to the right

Random note: There has been, in fact, a Nekofied version made of all the participating heroines' icons. Some are better looking than others... <sigh>

Turn 26 - Damon (H5)

-Standing so close to Naughty Teacher, Damon is momentarily overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from his mouth, earning him a Gold Star and the  Safeguard condition.

Last edited by Rdishon on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:49 pm

(Doesn't Damon get an off-the-bat Gold Star this turn?)
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Sorry, forgot to trigger it.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Damon moves down 4 and left 1.
Damon (Physically attacks | uses Mallet on) Breena, whichever will remove the sleep condition.
Damon uses White Magic, casting Esuna on Asrid.

Damon had been trying not to look too closely at the Teacher, though up close she was... Overwhelming. Against his better judgement, he strove to formulate an original compliment for her... "Your perfume is... Hypnotic." he managed huskily, then shook his head and retreated on shaky legs. He shook Breena awake, then called on his magic to cleanse Asrid's many maladies...

Still he finds his eyes drawn back to the Teacher.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am

Turn 27 - Michiko (H6)

"No, Sein!" Michiko's anger at seeing one of her allies converted was short lived as she once again fell under the gold stars' influence. "Please accept my gift, ma'am." With 2 gold stars now, Michiko's admiration towards her teacher was even stronger, as she transfers all her positive conditions to her teacher.
Upon waking from her trance Michiko is horrified as she realizes what she's just done.

-Michiko moves 1 space right
-Michiko attacks twice (Does darkness also negate X-attack? If so she just attacks once)
-Michiko moves 4 spaces right
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 am

Turn 26 - Damon (H5)
Note: you can't actually use both an attack/item and an Ability in the same turn. what X-Ability does is let you use two Abilities or an Ability and an Action (which are functionally basic Abilties that every character has access to). If you want me to resolve this differently, and it doesn't involve too much backtracking, let me know.

>Damon moves 4 spaces down and 1 to the left.

>Damon uses White Magic to cast Esuna, targeting Astrid.
  • Astrid is cured of all negative conditions.

Turn 27 - Michiko (H6)

-The two golden stars pinned to Michiko's (apologies for misspellling her name all this time... ^^; ) student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Mtchiko loses all positive conditions, giving them away as a gift to her favorite teacher

>Michiko moves 1 space to the right.

-As she comes close to Naughty Teacher,  Michiko is momentarily overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Berserk condition.

>Michiko uses X-attack to strike twice against Naughty Teacher, dealing 30 (0(Blink)+20*1.5( Berserk)) damage

• Naughty Teacher's Blink condition dissipates, having protected her from Michiko's first strike

(Darkness does not negate X-attack, or any other passive ability. That's what Disable is for.)

>Michiko moves 4 spaces right.

Turn 28 - Xenia

-The single golden star pinned to Xenia's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Xenia loses 9 health, giving it away as a gift to her favorite teacher

Last edited by Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:49 am

(Isn't Michiko unable to move away after getting the third star?)

After witnessing the Teacher's showy transformation of Sein, Xenia calls out mockingly, "Really? With a student? I'm reporting you!"

Xenia moves up four spaces and casts Bio on Naughty Teacher.

"Sorry, Teacher, this apple's been poisoned!"

Xenia covers her ears.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 am

(That only triggers at the start of a character's turn)
Turn 28 - Xenia (H7)

>Xenia moves 4 spaces up

>Xenia uses Chaos Magic to cast Bio, targetnig Naughty Teacher.

• Naughty Teacher is inflicted with Poison

>Xenia covers her ears.

Turn 29 - Astrid (H1)

Last edited by Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

Apologies still gtting the hang of things.

May I switch to the esuna action please?

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 am

alright.

Rolling back a bit, and it's Astrid's turn.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Suddenly freed from her rocky prison, Astrid just went limp for a few seconds, gasping for air. Once she recovered, she cast her eyes across the battlefield, finally getting a chance to observe the situation, before fixing the Teacher with a glare. "You seem oddly learned for a Neko," she began, "so I think I understand why you turned me to stone. You must fear my incredible magical prowess!" She was trying very hard not to blush at the teacher's state of dress at this point.

"Oh, but you're very right to fear me. In fact, I'd say I can beat you with my eyes closed!" Astrid declared, shutting her eyes tightly as she began to draw up the energies for a powerful spell, thankful that she could avoid being flustered further in the process.

>Astrid moves 1 space down!

>Astrid starts channeling Judgement! (1/4)

>Astrid shuts her eyes!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Turn 29 - Astrid (H1)

>Astrid moves 1 space down.

>Astrid uses White Magic to cast Judgement (1/4)

>Astrid shuts her eyes.

Turn 30 - Breena (H2)

-Breena does not wake up from her slumber, skipping her turn.

Turn 31 - Tiffany (H3)

-The single golden star pinned to Tiffany's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Tiffany loses 20 health, giving it away as a gift to her favorite teacher

-With Naughty Teacher already within reach, Tiffany takes advantage of the opportunity to to make one quick strike, dealing 30(20*1.5(Berserk)) damage.

-Standing so close to Naughty Teacher, Tiffany is momentarily overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Shell condition.

-Tiffany regains 10 Health (Regen)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 pm

“Oh cool, more gold stars for my uniform!” Tiffany quickly adjust her new stars to go with the costume.

“But turning students into a nekos is against school rules! Even teachers have to follow the rules!”

Tiffany attacks Naughty Teacher with X-Attack

Moves three spaces left and up one
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:26 am

Turn 31 - Tiffany (H3)

>Tiffany uses X-attack, striking twice against Naughty Teacher and dealing 60 damage.

>Tiffany moves 3 spaces to the left and 1 space up.

-Tiffany's Doom approaches (1 more turn left).

Turn 32 - Neko Sein (V2)

-Neko Sein regains 10 health (Regen)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 am

Under the hypnotic spell Sein was affected by, she couldn't move to resist as she was grabbed, stripped -and then kissed by her teacher, the last one causing her body to stiffen as she gasped in pleasure, moaning as her body transformed, fur forming over her as she became a Neko.

By the time consciousness had returned to her, her loyalties had been corrected. She looked towards Tiffany, though, and giggled. "Aw, that Doom's about to go off! Can't have you falling asleep in class, silly girl!", she said, her personality seemingly shifted even as she slipped in and cast Estora on her, fur brushing against both Michiko and Tiffany in the process. Oh wow, that was soft...

(Move 1 up, 1 right, activate Marking Her Territory passive, and then cast Estora on Tiffany. Death isn't letting you get away from Mistress!)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

Turn 32 - Neko Sein (V2)

>Neko Sein moves 1 space up.

-As she moves close to Michoko, the Neko purrs and rubs her body against the heroine, her coat tantalizingly soft.

• Michiko gains 40(20*2( Allured)) Charmed counters

>Neko Sein moves 1 space to the right.

-As she moves close to Tiffany, the Neko purrs and rubs her body against the heroine, her coat tantalizingly soft.

• Tiffany gains 0(20*0( Heart Broken)) Charmed counters
  • Tiffany's Heart Broken Condition dissipates

>Neko Sein uses White Magic to cast Estora, targeting Tiffany.

• Tiffany is cured of Doom

Turn 33 - Naughty Teacher (V1)

The students' attack do not seem to leave much impact on the teacher as her agile form rolls with the blows that might very well have put down a normal human. "Silly girls..." she coos, a smug smirk on her lips, "I am the one setting the rules here. And however much you like to pretend to be strong, independent minds, (Which is adorable, really...) we all know that you all want, you all need, to obey..." and just as the words leave her mouth, she watches as Sein creeps behind the blonde brawler and the green haired swordswoman, intent on solely on preserving her Teacher's playthings, and she sighs. She could teach a heroine all manner of things, she knew, but alas a sense of self-preservation was apparently not one of them.

-Naught teacher takes 19 Poison damage.

-Naughty Teacher sternly chides her 'students' for runny about wildly instead of staying by her side like good boys and girls should.

• Damon's Make-shift Ribbon protects him from Diseased.
  • Astrid is inflicted with Confusion
  • Breena is inflicted with Allured
  • Tiffany is inflicted with Diseased
  • Tiffany's Silver Lining activates. Tiffany gains Safeguard.
  • Michiko is inflicted with Diseased
  • Xenia is covering her ears and is unaffcted

>Naughty Teacher moves 1 space to the left, and 3 spaces up.

>Naughty Teacher uses Top of the Class.

• Having the highest current health, Tiffany gains 1 Gold Star and 6 Charmed counters

Turn 34 - Damon (H5)

-The single golden star pinned to Damon's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with his Teacher.

• Damon loses 9 health, giving it away as a gift to his favorite teacher

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Damon uses white magic to cast Reverie, targeting Greens
Damon uses bless
Damon moves left 5.

Damon shudders in painful pleasure as he surrenders part of his life's essence to his... THE teacher. Blinking rapidly, he weaves a spell of wakefulness around Breena, then moves away from the beautiful teacher, and turns his eyes away from hiss now- strangely - alluring former teammate.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Turn 34 - Damon (H5)

>Damon uses White Magic to cast Reverie, targeting Breena.

• Breena wakes up.

>Damon uses Bless.

• Damon gains Lucky Stars condition
  • Astrid gains Spellblade condition
  • Tiffany gains Barrier condition
  • Michiko gains Invincible condition
  • Breena gains Float condition
  • Xenia is covering her ears and is unaffected

>Damon moves 5 spaces to the left.

Turn 35 - Michiko

-Until the end of her turn, Mihciko is Invincible

-Michiko's conditions are contagious, passing on to her nearby ally, Tiffany.

• Tiffany is inflicted with Darkness and Allured.
  • Tiffany's Silver Lining ability activates. Tiffany gains Heart Broken

-With Neko Sein already within reach, Michiko takes advantage of the opportunity to to make one quick strike, dealing 30(20*1.5(Berserk)) damage.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Turn 35 - Michiko

With now 3 stars, Michiko's willpower was now just barely holding on to what little willpower was left. The blessing she recieved from Damon would only protect her for so long. "No good, once this blessing ends I don't think I can resist any longer."

Michiko attacks Neko Sein twice.
Michiko moves 2 spaces left, 3 spaces down.
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Turn 35 - Michiko (H6)

>Michiko uses X-attack against Neko Sein, striking twice for 60 ((20*1.5)+(20*1.5)) damage.

>Michiko moves 2 spaces to the left and 3 spaces down

-Michiko's invincibility fades away.

Turn 36 - Xenia (H7)

-The single golden star pinned to Xenia's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Xenia loses 9 health, giving it away as a gift to her favorite teacher

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next