MGCC Battle: Naughty Teacher Battle Encounter!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Naughty Teacher Battle Encounter!

Post  zigzagjacker on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:10 pm

"Ugh, not another one. Can't any of you stay far enough away?"

> Breena casts Blaze to the immediate right
> Breena uses Curse
> Breena moves four spaces left

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:44 am

Turn 53 - Breena (H2)

--With Michiko already within reach, Breena takes advantage of the opportunity to to make one quick strike, dealing 8 damage.

>Breena uses Black Magic to cast Blaze, targeting the space to her immediate right.
  • The targeted space is set on fire.

>Breena uses Curse.
  • Naughty Teacher is inflicted with Gravity
  • Michiko is inflicted with Item Lock

>Breena moves 4 spaces to the left.

Turn 54 - Tiffany (H3)

-Tiffany regains 10 Health

-The five golden star pinned to Tiffany's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her deep and unbreakable bond with her Teacher.
  • A tiny gasping sound escapes Tiffany's lips as she experiences a moment of perfect, absolute clarity. Good and Evil, Right and Wrong all fall aside, forgotten, as she realizes that the only thing that matters, the only thing that have ever mattered, is her beloved Teacher's will. With a relieved sigh, feeling the burdens of doubt and free will lifting away from her like a terrible weight off her shoulders, Tiffany gives herself, mind, body, and soul, as a gift to her wonderful Teacher and becomes Enslaved.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:10 am

Tiffany felt wonderful with a new found sense of purpose. No longer being content with merely being a good student, she wanted to be a good servant. An instrument of her beloved teacher's will. While Michiko was attempting to out perform her for her mistress' affections, Tiffany would not be outdone and was determined to prove herself to their mistress.

Tiffany moves down 4 spaces and 1 to the right. Tiffany winds up her fist and uses X-Attack on Astrid via Spellblade

"Astrid! You've been a bad girl! Teacher demands your undivided attention and admiration. Now focus on her lessons!"
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:47 am

Turn 54 - Tiffany (V4)

>Tiffany moves 4 spaces down and 1 to the right.

>Tiffany uses X-attack, making two arcane strikes against Astrid, and dealing 120 (20*1.5*2+20*1.5*2) damage

• Astrid is knocked out!
  • Tiffany's Lucky Stars move out of alignment.

Turn 55 - Naughty Teacher (V1)

Watching Astrid being struck down by two of her former teammates while another teammate obediently holds her in place to make sure she does not evade her punishment, the Teacher lets out a small satisfied huff, "Throw one of my kittens out the window, will you?" she says coldly before dismissing the fallen arch-mage from her mind completely, turning instead toward Xenia.

"And you, young lady." she chides, gently stroking the young woman's hair, "You are a frightful mess. Go ahead and take one of those potions you people always seem to carry around before you topple over or something."

"Do you see?" the teacher smiles, eyeing Breena, "It doesn't have to be painful. It doesn't have to be hard. Just put your trust in your Teacher, and nobody else has to hurt... isn't that right, girls?" her eyes linger on Tiffany and Michiko, both all but vibrating with eagerness to please their Teacher, "We can all sheathe our claws so long as the little one behave as a proper student ought to." she promises, walking slowly and calmly toward the cornered sorceress.

-Naughty Teacher berates Breena for not opening up to her teacher, insisting that she'd be able to learn so much better if she just let her in.

• Breena is inflicted with Allured.

>Naughty Teacher moves 4 spaces to the left and 1 space down.

>Naughty Teacher uses Top of the Class.

• Having the highest current Health among the students, Breena is awarded a Gold Star!
  • Breena's gains 0 Charmed Counters (Heart Broken), but loses her Heart Broken condition.

Turn 56 - Damon (H5)

-Damon is out cold.

Turn 57 - Michiko (V3)

-Michiko regains 10 health

-Standing in a blaze, Michiko takes 25 fire damage.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Turn 57 - Michiko (V3)

Seeing how Astrid was knocked out by Tiffany, Michiko set her sights on Breena. Normally, she would've been jealous over beeing upstaged by another student, but right now her teacher's words were the only thing she could think of.

-Michiko moves 2 spaces left, 1 space up and then 1 more space left.
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Turn 58 - Xenia (H7)

Xenia reaches into her pouch and takes out the potion her wonderful Teacher has graciously allowed her to have.  She downs it in one gulp, then eagerly follows, uttering adoring words of praise all the way.

Xenia uses a Hi-Potion.

Xenia moves left three spaces and down one.

Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Turn 57 - Michiko (V3)

>Michiko moves 2 spaces to the left 1 space up and 1 space to the left.

Turn 58 - Xenia (H7)

-The single golden star pinned to Xenia's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Xenia loses 9 health, giving it away as a gift to her favorite teacher

>Xenia uses a Hi-Potion, restoring 50 health to herself

>Xenia moves 3 spaces to the left and 1 space down.

-As she comes closer to Naughty Teacher, Xenia is overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Regen condition.

Turn 59 - Astrid (H1)

-Astrid is out cold.

Turn 60 - Breena (H2)

-The single golden star pinned to Breena's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Breena loses 10 health, giving it away as a gift to her favorite teacher

-Standing so close to Naughty Teacher, Breena is momentarily overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Lucky Stars condition.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:48 pm

"Oh, what nice... hair..." Breena says, unsure of why she said something.

> Breena quickly whacks Naughty Teacher with Counter
> Breena casts Water on Naughty Teacher
> Breena uses Attack with Spellblade on Naughty Teacher?
> Breena moves four spaces up

Last edited by TheKeeper27 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:20 pm

(... you haven't been paying much attention to how these things are resolved, have you?)

Turn 60 - Breena (H2)

-With Naughty Teacher already within reach, Breena takes advantage of the opportunity to to make one quick strike, dealing 16(8*2(Lucky Stars)) damage.

• Breena's lucky stars move out of alignment

>Breena uses Black Magic to cast Water, targeting Naughty Teacher.

• Naughty Teacher takes 50 water damage
  • The next charmed, hardness or damage applied to an ally by Naughty Teacher will be reduced by 10%

>Breena moves 4 spaces up.

Turn 61 - Tiffany (V4)

-Tiffany regains 10 health

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 pm

(I've always been terrible with RPG-esque elements... forgive me. However, I'm sure my attack should still be permitted to do damage in that line, with Teacher replacing, no?)

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 pm

"Throwing water at the teacher is against school rules, Breena!"

Tiffany move left 2 and up 3. As she did she snuck a peak towards Naughty Teacher. Her wet clothes to her lovely figure made the boxer blush. "Though maybe a wet tshirt policy could be looked into..." she quietly muttered to herself. Tiffany shook the wonderfully lewd thought from her mind as she pursued her target. Business before pleasure. Lots and lots of pleasure....

Tiffany uses X-Attack on Breena

tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:44 am

TheKeeper27 wrote:(I've always been terrible with RPG-esque elements... forgive me. However, I'm sure my attack should still be permitted to do damage in that line, with Teacher replacing, no?)

Not the issue here. X-ability only lets you use two Abilities/Actions, not an Ability/Action+Attack or an Ability/Action+Item.

Anyway...

Turn 61 - Tiffany (V4)

>Tiffany moves 2 spaces to the left and 3 spaces up.

>Tiffany uses X-attack, striking Breena twice and dealing 60 damage.

Turn 62 - Naughty Teacher (V1)

"Calm, kitten." The Teacher murmurs soothnigly as she rests a hand on Tiffany's shoulder. "There is no need to be so rough with the poor girl. She's just a little confused, aren't you, dear?" she smiles, feline ears twitching as she shakes droplets of water from her hair, the sharp motion causing her breasts to bounce and strain against the thin (and now quite clingy) material of her blouse in a very distracting manner.

"No, you don't need to say anything." she interrupts before Breena can answer one way or the other, pressing a warm finger agains the young woman's lips, and for a second the only thought on Breena's mind is how smooth the Teacher's skin is, "I know how hard it can be for a young woman your age, having all those strange new urges running through you poor head, but it's alright, it's only natural, and I am here to help you. I'm here to help all of you... Just ask your friends," she motions toward Michiko, beckoning the green haired girl to come over and stand to her right and, inadvertently, further isolate Breena and Xenia, preventing the two students from reaching each other.

-Naughty Teacher berates Breena for not opening up to her teacher, insisting that she'd be able to learn so much better if she just let her in.

• Breena is inflicted with Disabled (Counter).

>Naughy Teacher moves 2 spaces up.

Turn 63 - Damon (H5)

Damon is out cold.

Turn 64 - Michiko (V3)

-Michiko regains 10 health

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 am

Turn 64 - Michiko (V3)

"As you command, ma'am!" As much as she would have enjoyed administering proper discipline to Breena herself, if her teacher wanted to take care of things herself she would gladly oblige. Running over to stand next to Naughty Teacher, Michiko couldn't help letting her gaze wander all over her teacher's body, seeing how her wet clothing left little to the imagination.

-Michiko moves 1 space right, 2 spaces up, and 1 space left
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am

(Removed)

Last edited by Blastar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am

Turn 65 - Xenia

-The two golden stars pinned to Xenia's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Xenia loses all positive conditions, giving them away as a gift to her favorite teacher

-As she comes closer to Naughty Teacher, Xenia is overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the  Safeguard condition.

"Say, little one..." the teacher's enchanting voice washes over Xenia, though the woman doesn't so much as glance back at the entranced young woman, her attention focused entirely on Breena at the moment. "I think I've had enough water for today. Would you be so kind and conjure me a shield, or a barrier, or whatever you like to call it?"

Last edited by Rdishon on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:35 am

Turn 65 - Xenia (H7)

"Yes, Teacher," sighs Xenia, dreamily.

Xenia casts Barrier on Naughty Teacher.

Satisfied that her favorite Teacher is now safe from magical harm, Xenia returns to basking in the Teacher's enthralling presence.

Last edited by Blastar on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:54 am

Turn 65 - Xenia (H7)

>Xenia uses White Magic to cast Barrier, targeting Naughty Teacher.

• Naughty Teacher is protected by a magical Barrier

"Thank you, dear." The Teacher's tail, still slightly damp, slides across Xenia's cheek in a reassuring caress, eliciting a small, blissful sigh from the entranced young woman.

Turn 66 - Astrid (H1)

-Astrid is out cold.

Turn 67 - Breena (H2)

-The two golden stars pinned to Breena's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.

• Breena loses all positive conditions, giving them away as a gift to her favorite teacher

-As she comes closer to Naughty Teacher, Breena is overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Invincible condition.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:26 pm

(Oh, that makes sense. I keep getting it confused and lumping in defaults with uniques.)

"How nice and soft... wait... I can beat this! Except... dammit, a barrier?! Might as well break the damned thing..."

> Breena uses Curse
> Breena begins casting Thundaga
> Breena moves three spaces up

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Turn 67 - Breena (H2)

>Breena uses Curse.

• Naughty Teacher is already blinded
  • Michiko is inflicted with Petrify
  • Tiffany is inflicted with Gravity
  • Tiffany's Silver Lining activates. Tiffany gains Lucky Stars

>Breena uses Black Magic to begin casting Thundaga (1/3)

>Breena moves 3 spaces up.

Turn 68 - Tiffany (V4)

-Tiffany regains 10 Health

Last edited by Rdishon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 pm

(Just a quick reminder that Tiffany still has silver lining in regards to gravity)

"No cutting class early Breena."

Tiffany moves up 3 spaces and uses X-Attack against Breena
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:24 am

(Thanks for reminding me.)

Turn 68 - Tiffany (V4)

>Tiffany moves 3 spaces up

>Tiffany uses X-attack, delivering two strike against Breena to no effect (Breena is invincible)

• Tiffany's lucky stars move out of alignment

Turn 69 - Naughty Teacher (V1)

-Naughty Teacher regains 10 health.

The teacher lets out a contemplative sound as she runs a finger over Michiko's petrified form. Such a curious power that last student seemed to possess. Properly cultivated, she might one day grow into something quite useful. "It seems our class representative is in a spot of trouble,
dear." she murmurs, the soft fur of her her tail once again caressing Xenia's cheek as she makes sure she has the enthralled young woman's undivided attention, "Would you be so kind as to help her out? I have a little something I need to take care of."

With that, and without even so much as looking back at Xenia, the lovely feline walks calmly toward Tiffany and Breena. "Kitten," she she says pleasantly, her hand running lightly over the top and down the back of Tiffany's head, "I believe I told you to stop that." her voice turns sharp as her hand grabs the boxer by the scruff of her neck, twisting with surprising strength to force Tiffany's face toward her, their eyes locking. "I am trying to help your friend see reason, and if you knock her out, I'll have to start all over again. And I don't want that." her feline eyes seem to bore into Tiffany's, and her grip tightens, sending a bolt of pain through the boxer's body that really, really shouldn't feel as good as it does in that moment. "You don't want that either, do you, kitten? Yes, I can see you don't..." she moves closer, never releasing her grip. "I can see you're just trying to make me proud, but that must be so difficult when all you have are these..." her free hand hovers over Tiffany's gloves and they slough off her limp hands, falling to the floor with a thump, "Let me help you find another way." The Teacher pulls her closer, her tail and her free hand casually strip off Tiffany's uniform as their lips press together. Once again, a terrible, blinding light fills the classroom, and as it fades Tiffany stands transformed, much like Sein before her into a beautiful, golden furred Neko, a simple silver star dangling from the blue collar that hugs her throat.    

• Breena is invincible and is unaffected

>Naughty Teacher moves 2 spaces up.

>Naughty Teacher uses Teacher's Pet, targeting Tiffany.

• 5 Gold Stars are removed from Tiffany. Naughty Teacher regains 500 Health
  • Surrendering herself completely to her beloved Teacher's embrace, Tiffany eagerly accepts the new from and purpose that have been chosen for her. Tiffany has been converted into a Neko.

Turn 70 - Damon (H5)

-Damon is out cold.

Turn 71 - Michiko (V3)

Michiko has been transformed into a stone statue, skipping her turn.

Turn 72 - Xenia (H7)

-The three golden star pinned to Xenia's student uniform shines brightly, a testament to her growing bond with her Teacher.
  • With feeling of awe and adoration growing in her heart, Xenia can no longer bear to part with her wonderful Teacher, wishing to be always at her side.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:08 am

Turn 72 - Xenia (H7)

"Yes, Teacher," Xenia murmurs before turning to her petrified former comrade. Her mind had been so occupied by the Teacher that she had almost completely forgotten about this one and the others.

"Teacher said to help you out, so you're gonna get the best help there is!"

Xenia casts Esuna on Michiko.

Her duty done, Xenia's mind immediately moves away from her former teammate and back to more pleasant thoughts as she rushes to join her Teacher once more.

Xenia moves left one space and up two spaces.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:29 am

Turn 72 - Xenia (H7)

>Xenia uses White Magic to cast Esuna, targeting Michiko.
  • Michiko is cured of all negative conditions

>Xenia moves 1 space tp the left and 2 spaces up.

-As she comes closer to Naughty Teacher, Xenia is overcome by the teacher's sheer presence, words of praise slip uncontrollably from her mouth, earning her a Gold Star and the Barrier condition.

Turn 73 - Astrid (H1)

-Astrid is out cold.

Turn 74 - Breena (H2)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Breena watches as Tiffany turns into a Neko. "Not another blasted cat... one is enough as it is!"

(So... because I'm already casting, I can't use an item, correct? If I can, use a Hi-Potion. If I can't but can use another spell, Water on Tiffany. If I can't do either, but can attack, do so before moving. I'll learn this sooner or later...)

> Breena continues channeling Thundaga
> Breena moves three spaces right

zigzagjacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Turn 74 - Breena (H2)

>Breena uses Black Magic to continue casting Thundaga (2/3)

>Breena moves 3 spaces to the right.

-Breena's invincibility wears off.

Turn 75 - Neko Tiffany (V3)

-Neko Tiffany regains 10 Health.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next