MGCC Battle: Nyotengu Battle Encounter! - Concluded

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Nyotengu Battle Encounter! - Concluded

Post  065227n on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 am

Turn 13: Lulu (H3)

>Lulu vows not to use or receive items and item effects!

>Lulu moves north three spaces!

>Lulu begins channeling Black Magic "Fire" (1/2 turn cast) on Nyotengu!

Turn 14: Driakoi (H7)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Disguised Hypnotist on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 am

"I vow not to use or receive items and item effects." - Driakoi stated as she continued channeling the quake spell. She then moved to the west, trying to stay out of her enemy's range while casting. - "Come on friends, we got this!" - She cheered as she started preparing another spell.

>Driakoi vows not to use or receive items and item effects.
>Driakoi moves 3 squares left and 1 square up.
>Driakoi continues casting Quake (2/3 cast).
>Driakoi uses X-Ability and starts casting Tornado (1/2 turn cast)

Disguised Hypnotist

View user profile https://disguisedhypnotist.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:27 am

Turn 14: Driakoi (H7)

>Driakoi vows not to use or receive items and item effects.

>Driakoi moves Left 3 squares.
>Driakoi moves Up 1 squares.

>Driakoi continues channeling Quake (2/3 turns).
>Driakoi uses X-Ability and begins channeling Tornado (1/2 turns)

Turn 15: Squall (H3)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

Squall uttered a curse under his breath at the appearance of the Tengu Guards. They were so close...But that didn't mean much. They would win. They WOULD persevere! But first, he needed to take care of the traitor.

"Your fight is with me! I vow not to receive healing or positive status conditions!" An easy vow, given his focus was not exactly on healing. It would mean he could spend more time taking Astrid down. Taking a few steps forward, Squall swung, his Gunblade glinting in the light of the fire as he attacked Astrid, switching his grip to swing once more after the first one.

>Squall vows not to receive healing or positive status conditions.
>Squall moves two spaces North.
>Squall uses X Attack to attack Astrid twice!

(I think that's how this works.)
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Turn 15: Squall (H3)
>Squall vows not to receive healing or positive status conditions.

>Squall moves Up two spaces.

>Squall uses X Attack to attack Astrid twice, dealing 20 (200 x 10% x 2 x 50%) damage!

Turn 16: Tengu Astrid (V2)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Astrid cried out, reeling from Squall's attack, but she knew she had more important priorities than her own wounds. Looking around the battlefield, it seemed like almost everyone was readying themselves to unleash a magical onslaught on Nyotengu, and even with the guards she feared for her mistress' safety.

"My lady, I shall cure your wounds! We can't let these adorable pets take you down now, can we?" She said, starting off seriously before breaking off into a mischievous chuckle.

>Astrid moves 1 space up, 1 space left

>Astrid casts Esuna on Nyotengu

>Astrid casts Cure on Nyotengu

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Turn 16: Tengu Astrid (V2)

>Astrid moves Up 1 space
>Astrid moves Left 1 space

>Astrid casts Esuna on Nyotengu (Rolled 96).

• All status conditions removed from Nyotengu

>Astrid casts Cure on Nyotengu (Rolled 78), restoring 25 (250 * 10%) HP!

Turn M1: Tengu Guards
"Move out"and harry the enemy!

>Tengu Guard (v97) uses Tengu-Do on Alexander (rolled 73), dealing 20 damage and Charm Counters!
>Tengu Guard (v97) moves Left 1 Square

>Tengu Guard (v98) uses Tengu-Do on Kuro (rolled 45), missed!
>Tengu Guard (v98) moves Down 3 Square
>Tengu Guard (v98) moves Left 2 Square

>Tengu Guard (v99) uses Tengu-Do on Ramza (rolled 52), dealing 20 damage and Charm Counters!
>Tengu Guard (v99) moves Down 3 Square
>Tengu Guard (v99) moves Left 2 Square

Turn 17: Nyotengu (V1)

>Mask of Deception triggers!

Licking her lips with a grin that seems almost predatory, Nyotengu knew that the men were almost near their edge. Kneeling down in front of Alexander, she purses her lips and delivers a kiss to the tip of his "Tengu Mask", causing it to quiver slightly as the sound resounds within his ears.

*MWAH*

As Alexander writhes in pleasure, it almost looked as if the Mask had smiled and his "nose" had increased in length... just a little bit...

>Alexander gains 100% Hardness Counters! Alexander is enticed!

"And don't think I forgot about you, my future servant" coos Nyotengu as she turns her attention to Kuro, leaning in with her lips pursed and ready...

*SMOOCH*

Despite his best efforts to focus earlier, Kuro's thoughts were once again filled with the thoughts of Nyotengu kissing his most sensitive spot as he struggles to remain standing, his body shivering with pleasure.

One thought reminds on both of their minds - if it felt so good being kissed through the mask, how much better would it be without it...?

>Kuro gains 80% (100 - 20%) Hardness Counters! Kuro is enticed!

"Did that feel good? But for now, I'll have to give the girls some attention..."

>Nyotengu moves Right 1 square
>Nyotengu moves Down 2 square
>Nyotengu moves Left 2 square

"There, a look fitting for a servant of a Royal Tengu...!"

>Nyotengu uses Tengu's Finery on Lulu, swapping her outfit for a Qipao!

Turn 18: Alexander (H5)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Struggling to focus with the tengu mask affixed firmly to his waist he attempted to overcome the intense feeling burning through his body. As Nyotengu was struck with a searing fira from Kuro and his comet continued to channel his resolve continued. "Almost... there..." when seemingly out of nowhere three Tengu Guards leapt to Nyotengu's side, redirecting and absorbing the oncoming barrage of magic. Among all the chaos Alexander suddenly felt a striking lust run through his body as something soft pressed against his "nose", blurring his vision as he felt a rush throughout his body as Nyotengu stood up, pleased with her work. As Alexander's body once again followed Nyotengu he felt an urge to guard Nyotengu, unable to raise his scythe to strike her. With his mind clearing briefly he took his vow and murmured the last of his spell to summon Comet down.

> Alexander unwillingly follows Nyotengu, moving down 1 square.
> Alexander vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

> Alexander finishes casting Black Magic "Comet" dealing damage and setting nearby squares on fire;
  • 83 damage to Nyotengu (unless redirected) (275 * 0.30)
  • 41 damage to Tengu Guard (V99) ((275 * 0.30) * 0.50)
  • 41 damage to Tengu Guard (V98) ((275 * 0.30) * 0.50)

> Alexander casts Black Magic "Lightning" striking Nyotengu and all enemies vertically;
  • 14 damage to Nyotengu (unless redirected) (275 * 0.05)
  • 7 damage to Tengu Guard (V98) ((275 * 0.30) * 0.05)
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:53 pm

(EDIT: The turns have been retconned and Alexander is taken to have been channeling Thundaga)

> Alexander moves Down 1 square.
> Alexander vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

> Alexander finishes casting Black Magic "Thundaga" on Nyotengu!

>Redirect! Tengu Guard (V98) takes the hit!
42 damage to Tengu Guard (V98) (275 * 0.60 * 0.50 * 0.5)

> Alexander casts Black Magic "Lightning" on Nyotengu!
>Redirect! Tengu Guard (V99) takes the hit!
3 damage to Tengu Guard (V99) (275 * 0.05 * 0.50 * 0.5)
>7 damage to Tengu Guard (V98) (275 * 0.05 * 0.50)

Turn 19: Ramza (H6)

>Ramza vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

>Ramza Jumps, taking to the air targeting Tengu Guard (v97)!

Turn 20: Kuro (H2)

>Kuro vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

>Kuro continues channeling Quake (2/3)

>Kuro uses Focus, reducing his Hardness Counter by 50%
>Kuro is no longer Enticed!

Last edited by 065227n on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:31 am

"Tch... I'm n-not gonna give in to the likes of you!" Kuro feebly shouted as he tried again desperately to focus.
>Kuro vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.
>Kuro continues to charge Quake (2/3)
>Kuro uses Focus

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Disguised Hypnotist on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Driakoi was almost finished casting, it would only take a couple more seconds, she was confident in their victory. However, as soon as the Tengu Guards were summoned, she realised there was still more fight ahead of them. - "I can do this, Im sure that once I finish casting these..." - She thought as she witnessed the Nyotengu enticing her allies, while also getting some more space between her and the Nyotengu. Soon after that, her 2 spells were finally ready.

"Ok, here I go! I vow not to receive healing or positive status conditions! I won't need them!" - She yelled, really hoping her spells to do a lot of damage. - "Take this!"

>Driakoi vows not to receive healing or positive status conditions.
>Driakoi moves 3 squares down and 1 square left.
>Driakoi finishes casting Quake (3/3 cast).
>Driakoi uses X-Ability and finishes casting Tornado (2/2 cast).

Disguised Hypnotist

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:16 pm

(Goddamnit...thanks for taking away my fun.  Can we please get a redo on the positioning of that Comet spell?  I'm fine with winning, or losing from an enemy effect or attack, but I am NOT fine with being team-killed.  Especially when I've only had two turns and done one thing besides move around.)
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:27 pm

I too feel it was abit unfair i was allowed to channel that spell for so long and no one indicated it backfires. You was quick to indicate that another player using Regen on a zombified Nyotengu would hurt her so why not mention this.

Not a single spell in the normal spellbooks has effects like these and though i interchange between "all enemies" and "all targets" its because it allows the caster to choose who/ what targets they would like to strike, as i had issues a while back with people being unable to strike people they wanted (close to conversion, allies with non-enemy states like brainwashed) with multi-target strikes. Maybe re-word that and other spells (Thunder too I'm assuming and Blizzard side-effect) to indicate it affects both players and enemies.

Up to you as GM if you want a re-do on the action, if so simply swap Comet to Thundaga on Nyotengu. It would have the same effect (one dead Tengu guard due to redirect, and then the Thunder's 7 damage on V98, 14 on Nyotengu or 7 if redirect and i guess 14 on Alexander and Ramza.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:06 pm

(Meh. This would basically make most of Nyotengu's actions so far completely pointless and it's not like KO isn't a completely easy status to cure if everyone didn't immediately go for "Not use Items" vow.

I really kind of figured people would already know those spells do Friendly Fire, derived from aspects like me specifically mentioning that Magician's Firewall does not deal FF damage, but I guess not.

Urgh, it's gonna take a while to roll back. In the mean time, Kuro and Driakoi can tell me if they still want to take the same actions and I guess Lulu can take her turn - Ramza will be Jumping)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:12 am

(There, it's done.

I want to say I am very disappointed in this response. It could have an opportunity to add in some excitement and opportunity for turnabout in the battle as it is by no means an unrecoverable mistake. In fact, the KO status is very lenient on the player side as monstergirls cannot be revived.

Doubly so when the monstergirl is designed to favor the player heavily in the first place - she has weak range and almost no hard CC, something which I am starting to regret as clearly that is the only thing that stops X-Ability Spellbook characters from being completely dominant on the battlefield.)

Turn 21: Lulu (H3)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 am

The fight became more chaotic, with Squall engaging the converted Astrid while Astrid moved to aid her mistress.  The tengu servants, meanwhile, take the attacks that Nyotengu herself would have taken, and the femme fatale herself did...rather lewd things to those mask noses....

That was all before Nyotengu swooped in towards Lulu, and suddenly, Lulu found her attire changed from her mage's robes to a form-fitting qipao that showed off a great deal of her lovely legs and hugged her breasts.  And the spell she had been casting suddenly fizzled out.

"What is this?  My spells!  I...I can't cast spells!"  She grit her teeth, and was about to lash out with a physical strike at the woman when she remembered her vow.  "Damn... I vow not to use any spellbook spells or abilities..."

With that, Lulu moves to disengage from Nyotengu and the chaotic fight until she can find a way to strike back.  However long that took...

>Lulu vows to not use any spellbook spells or abilities!

>Lulu moves three spaces south!
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Disguised Hypnotist on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Since its my turn after Lulu, I'll go with the same actions I took before. Vowing for healing or positive status conditions, moving and finish casting.

Disguised Hypnotist

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:45 am

>Lulu vows to not use any spellbook spells or abilities!

>Lulu moves South three spaces!

Turn 22: Driakoi (H7)

>Driakoi vows not to receive healing or positive status conditions.

>Driakoi moves Down 3 squares
>Driakoi moves Left 1 squares

>Driakoi finishes casting Quake (3/3)

>Redirect! Tengu Guard takes the hit for Nyotengu!
Deals 0 (Immune to Earth!) damage!

>Tengu Guards are Immune to Earth!

>Tengu Astrid (V2) takes 62 (250 x 50% x 50%) damage!

>Driakoi uses X-Ability and finishes casting Tornado (2/2).

>Redirect! Tengu Guard (V98) takes the hit for Nyotengu!
Deals 6 (250 x 10% x 50 x 50%) damage and knocks her right 2 squares!

>Deals 12 (250 x 10% x 50%) damage to Tengu Guard (V99) and knocks her right 2 squares!

>Deals 12 (250 x 10% x 50%) damage to Tengu Guard (V97) and knocks her up 2 squares!

>Deals 12 (250 x 10% x 50%) damage to Tengu Astrid (V2) and knocks her right 2 squares!

Turn 23: Squall (H3)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Disguised Hypnotist on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:12 am

Not gonna lie, didn't expect AoE to be redirected, sounds kind of weird. Oh well, the more you know.

Disguised Hypnotist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Disguised Hypnotist wrote:Not gonna lie, didn't expect AoE to be redirected, sounds kind of weird. Oh well, the more you know.

if you had finished casting Tornado first and then Quake the Tengu Guards wouldnt of been able to redirect the damage. Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Lady Malboro wrote:
Disguised Hypnotist wrote:Not gonna lie, didn't expect AoE to be redirected, sounds kind of weird. Oh well, the more you know.

if you had finished casting Tornado first and then Quake the Tengu Guards wouldnt of been able to redirect the damage. Razz

Hmmm... couldn't Alexander have used Haste to make that happen anyway, instead of casting Bolt? Razz

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Rdishon wrote:Hmmm... couldn't Alexander have used Haste to make that happen anyway, instead of casting Bolt? Razz

I was thinking that, but i was unsure if it would affect with my last vow taken (not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions). Im not sure if 065227n's spellbook treats 'Haste' as a positive condition or just an effect, didnt wanna risk losing my turn and getting slapped with a charm penalty Razz

Bump: Just a reminder it is Squall's (AzureTyrant) turn! Maybe someone should step in and take over his character if he is MIA! Surprised
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:18 pm

(Whoops! Sorry. Never got a notification for this series at all. Gonna be honest, I can't even remember anything that's happened.)

Squall let out an almost irritated growl. The fight had seemed like it was almost over. But now? Now it was just being dragged on. Not to mention it looked as though some of his allies were starting to side with the temptress.

"How annoying....." Turning his attention to the nearby Tengu Guard, he swung his gunblade twice, a part of him desperately wanting the battle to be over soon. "I vow not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions. Now hurry up and keel over!"

>Squall vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

>Squall uses X Attack on Tengu Guard.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:25 am

Turn 23: Squall (H3)
>Squall vows not to inflict negative or apply positive conditions.

>Squall uses X Attack to attack Tengu Guard (V99) twice, dealing 20 (200 x 10% x 2 x 50%) damage!

Turn 24: Tengu Astrid (V2)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:29 am

Astrid was very badly wounded, but she tried her hardest to maintain her Tengu performance for her Mistress. She held herself high as she strode out of the flame, marching into position and preparing herself to use her new gifts. "Hey Squall~" she called, winking as she walked towards him. "I hope you're ready for this, because its going to be really fun for you!" She suddenly launched into a whirlwind of confusingly sexual violence that left him both bruised and wanting more.

>Astrid moves 2 spaces left, 1 space down

>Astrid uses Tengu-Do, targeting Squall and pushing him 1 space right!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next