MGCC Battle: Madame Mimic Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Madame Mimic Battle Encounter! - Ongoing!

Post  Aggra on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Let me go 4 to the right and use Thunder on the controlled Cecillia to bring her back.

"Lets remove that stupid controller!
This ain't some computer game!"

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Turn 18 - Rias (H6)

"Lets remove that stupid controller!
This ain't some computer game!"

>Rias moves 4 spaces to the right
>Rias uses Black Magic to cast Bolt, targeting Cecilia.

• Cecilia takes 13 lightning damage
  • Blaine is caught in the path of Rias' attack and takes 13 lightning damage

*Note to Aggra: I beg you, please, actually read the spell list. there's a link at the bottom of the first post of the thread.

Turn 19 - Chandra (H3)

>Chandra remains asleep, skipping her turn

Turn 20 - Madame Mimic (V1)

• Madame Mimic takes 23 damage from Poison

Though buffeted and knocked back by Blaine's gale force winds, Madame Mimic stands unharmed, giggling soundlessly as she watches the heroes turn upon each other and fight uselessly among themselves. Marching nonchalantly toward them, she once again fiddles with her imaginary controller to send another wave of irresistible commands to her hijacked knight. Coming to a stop before Blain, she grins broadly as she grabs a hold of his robes and pulls, sending the mage spinning in place.

As he slows down to stop, the mage can only stare down in dizzy disbelief at his own clothes, now changed in color to a pattern of pure black a white. As he stares uncomprehendingly at the mime, he can only blink in surprise as she slams a black beret atop his head and winks at him.

>Madame Mimic moves 3 spaces down, 1 space to the left, and 2 spaces further down.

>Cecilia is Madame Mimic remote controlled toy!

• Cecilia gains 18 (20x0.9) charmed counters
  • Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Esuna, targeting Madame Mimic
  • Madame Mimic is cured of all conditions

>Madame Mimic uses The Best Form of Flattery on Blaine.

• Blaine gains 20 Charmed Counters and 30 Hardness Counters

Turn 21 - Xiaomu (H2)

Descending from the heavens with a raptor's cry, Xiaomu finally manages to land a solid strike on the mime as she is distracted by the rest of the group.

"Finally!" she calls triumphantly as her staff slams into her enemy's side, and makes one more attempt to snatch the invisible controller out of the mime's hands only for her hand to harmlessly through the empty air once again.

"Well, dammit! I guess that just isn't going to work..." she grumbles as she retreats back a space and unleashes a wave of her magic at Madame Mimic to slow her down.

>Xiaomu lands from her Jump, dealing 32 damage to Madame Mimic.
>Xiaomu attempts to Steal from Madame Mimic, but is unsuccessful.
>Xiaomu uses Chaos Magic to cast Slow, targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic's current cooldowns are extended by 1 turn

>Xiaomu moves 1 space to the left, and 2 spaces up

Turn 22 - Cecilia (H5)

Helpless to resist, Cecilia is controlled by an outside force!

• Cecilia gains 20 Charmed Counters

>Cecilia is made to move 2 spaces down and 1 space to the the left
>Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Cura (1/2)

Turn 23 - Blaine (H4)

>Blaine uses Black magic to cast Thundaga (3/3).

Last edited by Rdishon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm

By now Cecilia had succumbed completely to the power of the controller, even a jolt of lightning striking her not enough to allow her to defy it's commands. She stood sharply at attention, her eyes completely white and a blank look on her face. "Defend player. Heal player." she said blankly as she did just that, moving stiffly as she cast both Esuna and prepared to cast Cura as ordered. The silent commands flowing directly into her head were absolute. Cecilia would obey them without question.

(I can only be freed if you do Thunder damage to the mime, not me. And specifically, do 250 thunder damage because of my max health. So basically the odds of freeing me aren't so good.)
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:13 am

Rdishon wrote:*Note to Aggra: I beg you, please, actually read the spell list. there's a link at the bottom of the first post of the thread.

Sorry about that, used the old spell list.
Forgot that it had been revised.
Also me dumb dumb, mixed the skills of the gamer girl. xD
Thought when I hit Cellicia it would help her,
but it was the wrong skill...

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:50 am

Blaine was focused on the weird mime lady, ready to unleash his magic at the next opportunity. However, because of this, he was quite surprised when he was struck in the side by a wayward bolt of lightning. "Hey, careful with that!" He called out to Rias, but the brief distraction was all the mime needed. Blaine turned back to find the monochrome menace grinning childishly into his face, with a firm grip on his robes. Before he could react, he found himself spinning madly, around and around again.

Steadying himself, Blaine looked himself down to see what the attack was actually supposed to do, only to find himself dressed in a mime outfit of his own. He looked back to the mime (Mistress) and opened his mouth to speak, only to be shocked back into silence by a wink and a beret. All in all, he felt kinda embarrassed (And aroused) by the whole experience, before remembering the spell and the barrier. "Alright, I may be dressed as a mime now, but this is enough nonsense! Have some lightning!"

>Blaine casts Bolt targeting Madame Mimic! (If I'm allowed to do this first, which I'm kinda hoping I am, what with the barrier and such)

>Blaine finishes channeling Thundaga and casts it, targeting Madame Mimic! (3/3)

>Blaine moves 1 space left, 4 spaces down!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:36 pm

JksAccount wrote:>Blaine casts Bolt targeting Madame Mimic! (If I'm allowed to do this first, which I'm kinda hoping I am, what with the barrier and such)

Sorry, but no. Action are resolved in the order in which they were taken, and since you've started casting the spell 3 turns ago it naturally takes precedence. At least, that's my interpretation. (besides, X-ability is overpowered enough as it is.)

Anyhow...

Turn 23 - Blaine (H4)

Blaine was focused on the weird mime lady, ready to unleash his magic at the next opportunity. However, because of this, he was quite surprised when he was struck in the side by a wayward bolt of lightning. "Hey, careful with that!" He called out to Rias, but the brief distraction was all the mime needed. Blaine turned back to find the monochrome menace grinning childishly into his face, with a firm grip on his robes. Before he could react, he found himself spinning madly, around and around again.

Steadying himself, Blaine looked himself down to see what the attack was actually supposed to do, only to find himself dressed in a mime outfit of his own. He looked back to the mime (Mistress) and opened his mouth to speak, only to be shocked back into silence by a wink and a beret. All in all, he felt kinda embarrassed (And aroused) by the whole experience, before remembering the spell and the barrier. "Alright, I may be dressed as a mime now, but this is enough nonsense! Have some lightning!"

>Blaine finishes channeling Thundaga and casts it, targeting Madame Mimic! (3/3)

• Madame Mimic is protected by Barrier, and takes no damage
  • Madame Mimic's Barrier breaks down

>Blaine casts Bolt targeting Madame Mimic!

• Madame Mimic takes 10 lightning damage

>Blaine moves 1 space left, 4 spaces down!

Turn 24 - Rias(H6)

Last edited by Rdishon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:00 am

Go up one two to the left and use thundaga on the mimic.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:57 am

Turn 24 - Rias (H6)

>Rias moves 1 space up and 2 spaces to the left.

>Rias uses Black Magic to cast Thundaga.

Turn 25 - Chandra (H3)

>Chandra remains asleep, skipping her turn... I may have to switch dice if this keeps up much longer. It's getting ridiculous.

Turn 26 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Her jaw gaping in exaggerated amazement and awe, Madame mimic is swallowed whole by Blaine's conjured lightning storm. Time seems to stop flashes of light and roars of thunder shake the ground, but as the die din down and the dust settles, the mime's silent figure still stands largely unharmed, small bolts of electricity arcing along her white skin and in her now frazzled jet black hair as she cants her head to one side, spreads her arms and gives the mage a look of pure innocence, then, shaking her imaginary controller next to her ear she nods in satisfaction and resumes mashing buttons.

In response, her toy knight blankly raises her arm and unleashes a wave of healing energy that easily restores what little damage was cause by the lightning, as well as putting her hair back in order. With a delighted, soundless laugh, the mime turns, spinning on her heel, to face the still sleeping form of Chandra lying on the ground beside her. Squatting down, she playfully bops the supine huntress' nose, causing her to wake with a start. Then, grinning brightly as her newest victim stares in confusion, the mime proceeds to press her open palms against the empty air as she circles around, defining the edges of the huntress' new prison. That done, Madame mimic stands back and winks at the flustered heroine struggling to break down walls that exist only in her imagination and turns around marching off in pursuit the mage, Blaine, Cecilia's stiff, blank faced form marching in tow behind her.

• Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Cura (2/2), targeting Madame Mimic
  • Madame Mimic regains 48 Health
  • Cecilia is made to move 1 space to the left and 1 spaces down

>Madame Mimic uses Trapped Only in your Mind, targeting Chandra

• Chandra wakes up
  • Chandra is trapped in an invisible box and cannot move

>Madame Mimic moves 4 spaces down and 1 space to the left.

Turn 27 - Xiaomu (H2)

Watching Blaine's lighting break against the arcane shield surrounding Madame Mimic, the sage-fox mods thoughtfully, stroking her chin as a mischievous smirk spreads over her face.

"Alright," she says, preparing her own arcane energies, "let's try this one more time!"

>Xiaomu use Chaos Magic to cast Haste, targeting Rias.

• Rias current casting time is reduced by one turn

>Xiaomu uses Jump targeting Madame Mimic.

Turn 28 - Cecilia (H5)

>Cecilia is made to move 1 space to the left and 2 spaces down
>Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Barrier, targeting Madame Mimic

• Madame Mimic gains Barrier condition

Turn 29 - Blaine (H4)

Last edited by Rdishon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:18 am

The puppet knight was ready to heal her user, following her upon being given her new silent orders. Her body had gotten pretty used to accepting the commands by now, being quite responsive when Madame Mimic mashed on her controller. Cecilia moved further still and cast a protective aura around her user. "Defend player. Obey player."
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Blaine threw his hands up in frustration as the mime (Mistress) did some more finger wiggling stuff with Chandra, and then started to advance towards him. He almost dropped his staff in annoyance as the still controlled Cecilia granted her another magic barrier as she moved, while droning a mantra. "Oh, I see we're surrounding me now. I'm assuming this is a lot of fun for you, right?" Blaine glared at the mime. "This act isn't fooling me at all, I can see you trying to hold back the giggles! Well that's fine, because I have a joke for you too!"

>Blaine casts Bolt, targeting Madame Mimic!

>Blaine casts Zombie, targeting Madame Mimic!

>Blaine moves 1 space right, 4 spaces up while calling out "Enjoy your healing!"

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Turn 29 - Blaine (H4)

"Oh, I see we're surrounding me now. I'm assuming this is a lot of fun for you, right? This act isn't fooling me at all, I can see you trying to hold back the giggles! Well that's fine, because I have a joke for you too!"

>Blaine uses Black Magic to cast Bolt, targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic is protected by Barrier and takes no damage

>Blaine uses Black Magic to cast Zombie, targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic is inflicted with Zombie

"Enjoy your healing!"

>Blaine moves 1 space right and 4 space up.

Turn 30 - Rias (H6)

>Rias uses Black Magic to cast Thundaga (3/3 (Haste)), targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic's Barrier breaks down

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:01 pm

And here I thought my turn was over.

Let's go one to the right.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Turn 31- Chandra (H3)

>Trapped inside her imaginary, invisible prison, Chandra is unable to move away from her current position.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Chandra uses Flirt on Madame Mine, motioning with her middle finger
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Turn 31 - Chandra (H3)

>Trapped inside her imaginary, invisible prison, Chandra is unable to move away from her current position.

>Chandra uses Flirt, targeting Madame Mimic.

• Chandra's Berserk is removed
  • Chandra gains 10 Charmed Counters
  • Madame Mimic is effected by Flirt and must target Chandra during her next turn
  • Madame Mimic gains access to Flirt

Turn 32 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Hands pressed to her chest, the mime stares wide eyed at Chandra for several long seconds, then her lips part in a wide, delighted grin as she makes the shape of a heart with her fingers, miming a rapid, flustered heartbeat before she dashes over to the trapped huntress. Reaching out, she grabs Chandra's chin with one gloved hand and Blaine's with the other, slowly stroking their cheeks with fingers covered by soft, supple black leather, and just like that the two of them, together with the rest of her audience, are sucked right back into her show and forget about everything else.

Standing proud and tall before her captive audience, Madame Mimic mimes the tightening a collar around the throat of what could only be another human being, then, pushing her imaginary subject down to their knees, she proceeds to tease them mercilessly, dangling some kind of treat before them and snatching it away again and again. As she does all that with one hand, her other hand is busy with her controller, tearing Cecilia away from her captivating show and sending the helplessly controlled knight on a new quest.

>Madame Mimic moves 4 spaces up and 1 space to the left.
>Madame Mimic uses Personal Performance. Chandra and Blaine are in range and receive double the amount of charmed and hardness counters.

• Chandra is inflicted with Sleep and gains 10 charmed counters
  • Blaine is inflicted with Sleep and gains 32 charmed counters and 28 Hardness Counters
  • Rias is inflicted with Sleep and gains 23 charmed counters
  • Cecilia is inflicted with Sleep and gains 11 charmed counters
  • Xiaomu is in the air, and is unaffected

• Cecilia gains 20 Charmed counters
  • Cecilia is forced awake, her body moved by another's will
  • Cecilia is made to move 3 spaces up
  • Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Barrier, targeting Madame Mimic
  • Madame Mimic gains¬† Barrier condition

Turn 33 - Xiaomu (H2)

Hurtling down like a missile, Xiaomu once again strikes a heavy blow against Madame Mimic with her staff, cutting her performance short. "That's enough of that, intermission time!" she announces. Looking around to see everyone else still staring passively at the two of them, she pulls out a small plastic hammer and slams it against the head of her nearest ally, Blaine "Wake up, man! And fetch me some popcorn!"

>Xiaomu lands from her jump, dealing 32 damage to Madame Mimic.

>Xiaomu uses the item Mallet on Blaine waking him from his sleep.

>Xiaomu moves 1 space up and 5 spaces left.

Turn 34 - Cecilia (H5)

>Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Esuna, targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic is cured of all conditions

>Cecilia is made to move 1 space up and 1 space right.

Turn 35 - Blaine (H4)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Awaiting new orders, Cecilia silently watched the show as she too was lulled into a slumber. That rest quickly ended however as orders came in. The slacking posture Cecilia was starting to get shifted to stiff and straight. "Ready for orders." she instinctively said as if rebooting and began moving as commanded to shroud her user in a protective barrier. From there is was back to 'normal' as she maintained her position of remaining nearby the mime and casting spells to aide her, this time getting rid of her status ailment.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:33 am

Blaine wasn't surprised to seem the mime advancing towards him and Chandra, especially after her flirting. He was, however, surprised when she reached a hand out to him as well, her hand against his cheek drawing his full attention to her. He had to watch what happened next, and so he did. "W-what is she doing...?" He breathed, transfixed. "Oh. Ooooooooh..." Blaine found himself becoming quite turned on by the display, but also found that he was struggling to keep his eyes open. "Nooooo, wanna watch..."

"...fetch me some popcorn!"

"Did you..." Blaine shook his head at the crazy fox lady. "Did you just hit me with a hammer? Oh wait, the battle!" Blaine readied himself, facing the mime and wishing he could be more like her clearing some distance before his next attack.

>Blaine moves 2 spaces down, 3 left!

>Blaine casts Bolt, targeting Madame Mimic!

>Blaine starts channeling Quake! (1/3)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:02 am

Turn 35 - Blaine (H4)

>Blaine moves 2 spaces down, 3 left!

>Blaine uses Black Magic to cast Bolt, targeting Madame Mimic!

• Cecilia is caught in the path of Blaine's attack and takes 10 lightning damage

>Blaine starts channeling Quake! (1/3)

Turn 36 - Rias (H6)

Rias wakes up, ready to continue the fight!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 am

Since I have no strength at all, 0 :I
Let's try to break the barrier again.
Since some one is already casting a big spell
let's go with Bolt. There are no other
one turn spells right?
After that let's go 3 sqwuares to the left.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:10 am

Turn 36 - Rias (H6)

As Rias begins to cast her spell, she notices the mime's hands moving in a perfect imitation of her own arcane gestures. Pressing on and completing her spell, she launches a bolt of crackling lightning from her fingertips only to watch in stunned silence as an identical bolt shoots out of Madame Mimic's hand and impacts her own in midair canceling both spells harmlessly. As the sorceress stares in amazed disbelief, the mime simply winks at her, and playfully blows her a kiss.

>Rias uses Black Magic to cast Bolt, targeting Madame Mimic

• Having been subjected to Bolt more than 3 times already during the battle, Madame Mimic is immune to the spell and ignores its effects completely (Just a Copycat)

>Rias moves 3 spaces to the left.

Turn 37 - Chandra (H3)

Chandra wakes up, ready to continue the fight!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Chandra uses Steal
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:37 am

Turn 37 - Chandra (H3)

>Chandra attempts to Steal from Madame Mimic.

• Chandra steals an Invisible Wall from Madame Mimic

Turn 38 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Closing in on Blaine once again, Madame Mimic stops the mage in his tracks, capturing his attention with a flourish of her gloved hand.
tilting her head to one side and looking at him contemplatively, she begins running her fingers over his face, rubbing and caressing much like she did before, except this time she seems determined to make sure that every inch of skin will feel her soft, seductive touch.

Lost in the sensation, it takes some time for the mage to note its end. Blinking slowly, he watches as the mime takes a step back and smiles brightly at him, and finds himself returning the smile without even realizing, passively standing there while she rubs her fingers together and slowly, deliberately touch her finger to the tip of his nose.

For several moments, the two of them just stand there, each waiting for something to happen, before the mime pouts in confused disappointment, whatever charm she'd tried to employ seemingly failing to take its desired effect...

>madame Mimic moves 2 spaces down and 3 spaces to the left.

>Madame mimic uses The Best Form of Flattery, targeting Blaine.

• Blaine gains 20 charmed counters and 30 Hardness Counters
  • Blaine's Safeguard prevents his conversion into a Mimic

>Cecilia is Madame Mimic's remote controlled toy!

• Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Cura (1/2)
  • Cecilia is made to move 3 spaces to the left

Turn 39 - Xiaomu (H2)

Somewhat at a loss as to what she should do next. Xiaomu attempts to divine the future. As usual, by the time the ritual is done, the sage-fox is none the wiser, but a great deal of random magical energy has splashed over the battlefield.

>Xiaomu uses Bless.

• Xiaomu gains Heartbroken condition
  • Chandra gains Invincible condition
  • Blaine gains Berserk condition
  • Cecilia gains ¬† Shell condition
  • Rias gains Berserk condition

>Xiaomu moves 1 space to the right and 2 down.
>Xiaomu uses Chaos Magic to cast Haste, targeting Blaine.

• Blaine's current casting time is reduced by one turn

>Xiaomu moves 3 spaces to the left
Turn 40 - Cecilia (H5)

• Cecilia gains 18 Charmed Counters

>Cecilia is made to use White Magic to cast Cura (2/2), targeting Madame Mimic.

• Madame Mimic regains 48 health

>Cecilia is made to move 2 spaces down

Turn 41 - Blaine (H4)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Blaine just stood there for a moment, dazed by the mime's seductive assault, and confused by the fact that he could still think clearly. Or as clearly as you expect, for one nearly overwhelmed by lust. "Uh..." He murmured to himself, slowly realising that he still had a spell to cast, and needed to focus as much as he could on it, as well as a plan for getting away again. This moment of planning passed quickly, however, as he felt a sudden rage wash over himself. How dare this ridiculously dressed woman take his robes and try to make him her thrall? How dare she manipulate one of his guild mates into fighting against them? How dare she keep blocking his magic with barriers!?

Blaine gripped his staff in both hands, letting the magic he'd gathered up dissipate, and swung it bodily at the mime, yelling "Block this, you pretend performer!" before fleeing from any potential counterattacks.

>Blaine physically attacks Madame Mimic!

>Blaine moves 1 space down, 4 spaces left!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Turn 41 - Blaine (H4)

"Uh..." Blaine gripped his staff in both hands, letting the magic he'd gathered up dissipate, and swung it bodily at the mime, yelling "Block this, you pretend performer!" before fleeing from any potential counterattacks.

>Blaine phusically attacks Madame Mimic!

• Madame Mimic takes 8 damage(5x1.5 (Berserk))

>Blaine moves 1 space down, 4 spaces left.

Turn 42 - Rias (H6)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 am

Seeing the mimic being healed and shielded again and again.
She decided to change her battle plan.
"I am so sorry Cecilia, but we need to defeat this
monster! We will resurect you later on!"

So let me cast a Fire on Cecilia.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top