MGCC Battle: Madame Mimic Battle Encounter!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Madame Mimic Battle Encounter!

Post  Rdishon on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Turn 110 - Mimic Rias (V7)

>Mimic Rias moves 2 spaces to the right.

>Mimic Rias uses Fascination, targeting Xiaomu.

• Xiaomu gains 0 Charmed Counters. Xiaomu's broken heart mend and she is ready to love once more.
  • Jemnezmy's enchanted earrings protect Xiaomu, preventing her from becoming Charmed!

Turn 111 - Xiaomu (H2)

"Th-th-that's t-too c-c-c-old f-for me!" Xiaomu manages to pant out at Rias through chattering teeth, "A-and t-too lat-te too. Alread-d-dy an im-m-mortal fox s-s-spirit, If y-you hav-ven't noticed!" she puts a hand to her modest breasts and brushes off some of the frost crystals from her dress, "A-and I'll have you know, Reiji is k-keeping me very s-s-satisfied theses days!"

>Xiaomu moves 1 space to the left.

>Xiaomu uses Chaos Magic to cast Bio, targeting Jemnezmy.

• Jemnezmy is inflicted with Poison

>Xiaomu uses Jump, targeting Snow Cecilia.

Turn 112 - Jemnezmy (v4)

"There, there... " Jemnezmy coos in her elder sister's ear "Everything is going to be alright now... Mistress will take care of us. Mistress will take care of everything..." she strokes Pollensalta's hair and gives her a reassuring nod and the black haired sister responds in kind, her eyes glassy and a dreamy smile on her lips.

"Yes, Jem..." Pollensalta murmured back sleepily as her sister pulled away to join their Mistress, "Everything... alright now..."

"And as for you two," the golden sisters adds, smiling beatifically at Rias and Chandra, "you must join us at Mistress feet so that she may bask in our adoration, as she deserves." she declares, eliciting a precise, almost mechanical nod of confirmation from Cecilia and a whispered 'yessss...' from Pollensalta.

Jemnezmy takes 35 poison damage

Jemnezmy's Kiss of Desire bends Pollensalta to her will!

• Pollensalta is enslaved! At her sister's command, Pollensalta obediently surrenders herself to Madame Mimic, becoming her willing and loyal servant.
  • The Sisters of Seduction, their wills overtaken one by one, give a new command to their slaves, to loyally serve Madame Mimic above all else!

>Jemnezmy moves 4 spaces to the right, and 2 spaces up.

Note: at the beginning of their next turn, Chandra and Rias must announce whether they will fight to try and free their enslaved Mistresses, or surrender themselves completely to Madame Mimic.

Turn 113 - Chandra (V6)

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm

“My loyalty is to the Sisters, not some usurper!”

Chandra moves left 4, uses Steal, moves up 3
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 pm

(You can't actually move that way, but since it'd end up the same anyway, I'll just plot an alternate course for you.)

Turn 113 - Chandra (V6)

“My loyalty is to the Sisters, not some usurper!”

>Chandra moves 1 space up and 4 spaces to the left.

>Chandra attempts to steal from Madame Mimic, but is unsuccessful.

>Chandra moves 2 spaces up

Turn 114 - Pollensalta (V5)
Pollensalta takes 30 poison damage

"Please,little one," Pollensalta whispers pleadingly to Chandra, her eyes still glassy and her voice laden with delirious happiness, "there is no need to fight anymore... Just let Mistress show you you true role, like she'd shown us..."

>Pollensalta uses Fascination, targeting Chandra

• Chandra gains 100 Charmed Counters
  • Chandra becomes Charmed!

>Pollensalta moves 5 spaces up

Turn 115 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Being spun comically in place after Chandra rushes by her in an attempt to grab hold of one of her imaginary props, the mesmerizing mime shakes her head as if to clear away dizziness before she begins sauntering over toward Jemnezmy, her movements and mannerisms such an accurate representation of Pollensalta that, despite her not uttering a single sound, all who see her find themselves filling in the elder seductress' angelic voice in their heads to complete her performance.

Madame Mimic takes 45 Poison Damage

>Madame Mimic uses Angel Whisper

>Madame Mimic moves 1 space to the left and 4 spaces down.

Turn 116 - Snow Cecilia (V3)

Madame Mimic's divine performance fully restores Snow Cecilia's health, and bestows upon her the blessing of the Blink Condition!

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Snow Cecilia lets out a pleased moan and moved three spaces down, looking at the airborne Xiaomu. "Don't you see? Everyone else has joined us, so why don't you do the same?" she asked, unafraid of the attack coming her way.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Turn 116 - Snow Cecilia (V3)

>Snow Cecilia moves 3 spaces down.

Turn 117 - Mimic Rias (V7)

Note: Because of Angel's Whisper's effect, if you choose to submit yourself to Madame Mimic you'll gain the Berserk Condition. On the other hand, if you choose to try and free the Sisters, you will be inflicted with Item Lock instead... ... ...Neither of which meaning much for Rias at this point, but that's what you get with random numbers, I guess  Razz

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:57 am

Of course I will submit to my mimic mistress!
I am a mimic after all so I think that
would fit best!

"Mystress has succumbed to our mimic queen!
I am so proud of you mistress! Now let me
serve my mimic queen and show the others
who should stand above else! Especially you
Chandra! Show your old mistress some respect
and accept her knowledge of submitting!"

With that Rias moves three spaces left and two up,
after that she uses Bind on Chandra.

"Stay there so we can show you the glory of
our mimic queen!"

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:20 am

1) For the last time, Rias' maximum movement is 4, not 5.

2) Considering the above, you are too far away to cast Bind at Chandra... Actually, even if you had 5 movement you'd still be out of range, moving as you just described.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 am

Rdishon wrote:1) For the last time, Rias' maximum movement is 4, not 5.

2) Considering the above, you are too far away to cast Bind at Chandra... Actually, even if you had 5 movement you'd still be out of range, moving as you just described.
Looks like I am just to forget full for this whole game. xD
Or too stupid...

Tttthhhheeeeennnnn let's just go three left and one up.
Though doesn't magic have any range?
Thought it was three so it should just been enough to cast the spell on Chandra.
Well with out of Range I will jus think about my mistress I guess.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Aggra wrote:
Though doesn't magic have any range?
Thought it was three so it should just been enough to cast the spell on Chandra.

I think you might be confusing Chandra with Jemnezmy. Chandra is all the way up in the center of the third row from the top of the field (7 or 6 squares away from Rias, for the record.)

Anyway...

Turn 117 - Mimic Rias (V7)

Madame Mimic's divine performance fully restores Mimic Rias' health, and bestows upon her the blessing of the   Berserk Condition!

>Mimic Rias Surrenders herself to Madame Mimic control, offering herself wholeheartedly to her new Mistress!

>Mimic Rias moves 3 spaces to the left and 1 space up.

Turn 118 - Xiaomu (H2)

"Dont you see?" the sage-fox's sword whistles through empty air as Cecilia's form flickers out of existence for the space of a single heartbeat, avoiding her blow, "If I do that I'll never be able to look Reiji in the eye again..." she looks down, one hand distractedly rubbing at her side, "I'll never..." her words falter and she pauses taking a breath, then, with a wordless snarl of defiance, throws out her hand toward the icy seductress,
mystic energies crackling as arcane sigils flicker to life and trap her in place, and darts forward to position herself in the corrupted knight's blind spot,
knowing all the while it is futile.

• The chiming of her new hair ornaments restores Xiaomu's fighting spirit

Madame Mimic's divine performance fills Xiaomu's heart with doubt, inflicting upon her the Gravity Condition!

>Xiaomu lands from her Jump, dealing no damage to Snow Cecilia ( Blink)

>Xiaomu uses Bless!

• Xiaomu gains Float Condition

>Xiaomu uses Chaos Magic to cast Bind, targeting Snow Cecilia

• Snow Cecilia is inflicted with Immobilized

>Xiaomu moves 1 space to the right and 2 spaces down.

Turn 119 - Jemnezmy (V4)

Letting out a pleasured sigh, Jemnezmy smiles as her Mistress' spell washes over her, so much like her elder sister's would, wiping away pain and exhaustion. For her, this is a clear sign she's in the right this time. The Sisters truly do belong under the care of this magnificent, loving woman who now held all their souls in her gentle hands.

"Once again, Sisters," she calls out, her voice ringing with triumph, "This time, for Mistress!"

Madame Mimic's divine performance fully restores Jemnezmy's health, and bestows upon her the blessing of the   Berserk Condition!

>Jemnezmy moves 3 spaces down and 3 spaces to the right.

>Jemnezmy uses Three Sisters of Seduction.

• Jemnezmy's unique pheromones spread over the battlefield

Turn 120 - Chandra (V6)

Madame Mimic's divine performance fills Xiaomu's heart with doubt, inflicting upon her the Confusion Condition!

>Confused, Chandra dazedly wanders 6 squares to the left, and Turns Away from the fight (facing to the left).

Turn 121 - Pollensalta

"Yesss..." Pollensalta heeds her sister's call with a dreamy smile, "For Mistress, now and forever..."

Madame Mimic's divine performance fully restores Pollensalta's health, and bestows upon her the blessing of the   Lucky Stars Condition!

>Pollensalta moves 5 spaces to the right.

>Pollensalta uses Three Sisters of Seduction.

• Pollensalta's unique pheromones spread over the battlefield

Turn 122 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Ending her performance with a happy little dance, Madame Mimic claps delightedly as the sisters rally themselves to her cause. Ducking to the side, she rushes at the fox lady who'd brought so much chaos to her previously quiet plaza, lunging at her as to to sweep her off her feet... only to run face first into an invisible wall a bare inch away from Xiaomu's face. Blinking in what appears to be genuine confusion, only her playful wink at the sage-fox gives away her act as she circle around her, trying again and again to reach the now trapped vixen, who can only watch the mime helplessly with growing despair, but to no avail.

Madame Mimic's divine performance fully restoresger health, and bestows upon her the blessing of the   Safeguard Condition!

>Madame Mimic moves 1 space down and 3 to the right.

>Madame Mimic uses Trapped Only in Your Mind, targeting Xiaomu.

• Xiaomu is trapped in an invisible box and cannot move

Turn 123 - Snow Cecilia (v3)

Snow Cecilia is Immobilized, and can neither Move nor turn around.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:23 am

Snow Cecilia smirked as she saw Xiaomu get trapped in the invisible box. "Not so acrobatic now, are you?" she asked. Even if Cecilia herself was also unable to move that didn't really matter at this point. It was time to join her sisters in submission to their monochrome mistress, and just like the others she used Three Sisters of Seduction. "The time for resistance has ended dear~"
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:28 am

Turn 123 - Snow Cecilia (V3)

Snow Cecilia smirked as she saw Xiaomu get trapped in the invisible box. "Not so acrobatic now, are you? The time for resistance has ended dear~"

>Snow Cecilia uses Three Sisters of Seduction.

• Snow Cecilia's unique pheromones spread over the battlefield, mingling with those of her sisters'.
  • Chandra's brief, if confused, flash of defiance flickers and dies as her Mistresses' power washes over her again. Even dazed as she is, she realizes now that it is not a slave's place to question her owner's decision, and that if the sisters have chosen to submit themselves to Madame Mimic, it is only fitting that she and her fellow slaves should follow their lead and surrender themselves fully to the magnificent mime.
  • Xiaomu lets out a small moan, her body shuddering under the irresistible power of the three sisters' magic as it flows over and into her. However, as the moment passes, she remains standing, her face flushed, a sheen of sweat coating her skin, but her eyes still flashing with doomed defiance.  
  • Xiaomu's Safeguard breaks

• Snow Cecilia is no longer Immobilized.

A faction has been defeated!
The Sisters of Seduction and all their slaves have been claimed by Madame Mimic as her loyal minions

Turn 124 - Mimic Rias (V7)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Seeing the futile struggle of her former team mate Xiaomu apperantly come to an end with her being held in place by her misstresses magic, Rias began to smile and move towards them.
Movig four to the right, and then use haste on madam mimic.
"Please mistress, show this uneducated human the pleasure
of serving you, just like we have accepted it!"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:11 am

Turn 125 - Mimic Rias (V7)

>Mimic Rias moves 4 spaces to the right.

"Please mistress, show this uneducated human the pleasure
of serving you, just like we have accepted it!"

>Mimic Rias does nothing useful.

Turn 125 - Xiaomu (H2)

The chiming of her new hair ornaments restores Xiaomu's fighting spirit

• Xiaomu is cured of Gravity

Xiaomu is trapped in an invisible box and cannot move.

"For the 765th time, I'm not human!" the sage-fox mutters angrily at Rias comment as her fingers press furiously along the edges of her prison, trying to find purchase. "There!" she growls triumphantly as she manages to hook a finger around the edge and, with a heave, pulls the entire wall into her imaginary prison box, "Now, jus-" she begins trying to make her way through the newly opened section, only to run face first into another wall. "You can't be serious..." she sighs, shooting Madame Mimic a look of utter disgust.  

"...~" the mime's only response is silence, a shrug, and an innocent smile.

>Xiaomu attempts to steal from Madame Mimic.

• Xiaomu steals an Invisible Wall

>Out of spite, Xiaomu uses Chaos Magic to cast Bio, targeting Mimic Rias

• Mimic Rias is inflicted with Poison

Turn 126 - Jemnezmy (V4)

"Now, now, little fox," Jemnezmy coos, "It's not so bad... you are about to become a part of something greater." she smiles, standing at her Mistress' side, and leans ever so slightly toward the vixen's prison, raising her hand to her lips, "Something... beautiful." her spell coalesces in the air between them, drifting slowly on the wind, closer and closer until it flickers and vanishes abruptly the instant it intersects with Xiaomu's dicarded Invisible Wall.

"Huh, so these things have some use after all." The trapped fox manages to force a cocky grin, "Thanks, I feel much better n-!" she loses her balance and nearly falls over as her hand passes through the space where the wall had been a few seconds ago. "One use only? Really?"

>Jemnezmy uses Fascination, targeting Xiaomu.

• Xiaomu uses an Invisible Wall to block the attack, and is unaffected

Turn 127 - Chandra (V6)

>Confused, Chandra wanders 6 spaces to the right and Flirts with Jemnezmy.

• Chandra gains 10 charmed counters.
  • Affected by Flirt, Jemnezmy must target Chandra during her next turn.

Turn 128 - Pollensalta (V5)

"No use, really..." Pollensalta corrects, sidling to stand at her sister's side, her silken voice sending small shivers of pleasure through all who hear, "Please, just stop all this needless fighting. Let yourself fall. We are all here to catch you~" her eyes lock with Xiaomu's, her lips curl into a smile, and her voice seems to feel the sage-fox entire world.

"I-I'm n-not falling for you..." Xiaomu manages to stammer out, shivering with more than just cold this time.

"Of course not, little one." the elder seductress' voice is an intimate whisper, "You are falling for Her."

>Pollensalta moves 2 spaces to the right and 3 spaces down.

>Pollensalta uses Fascination, targeting Xiaomu.

• Xiaomu gains 100 Charmed Counters
  • Jemnezmy's enchanted earrings protect Xiaomu from Charm effects

Turn 129 - Madame Mimic (V1)

Before the vixen can offer any further protest, gloved hands press warmly against her cheeks, turning her to face... the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen in her long, long life. The dark glittering eyes, so expressive, the smooth milky white skin, so perfect, the full, black-painted lips, smiling so happily, closing in on hers, closer, and closer...

With one last moan escaping her lips, her world disappears in a spiral of Black and white.

>Madame Mimic uses Best Form of Flattery, targeting Xiaomu.

• Madame Mimic's seductive influence overwhelms Xiaomu's resistance! Xiaomu has been converted into one of the Madame's Mimic slaves!

Sweet, sweet defeat!
With the last of her would-be opponents falling helplessly under the mesmerizing mime's spell, Madame Mimic gathers her new followers and leads them to her mansion where new lives, and new duties, await them all.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:48 am

Deep in the ruins of the once prosperous city, in the sitting room of a sprawling mansion, its glory restored through the tireless work of countless devoted hands, Madame Mimic writhes on her throne in pleasure, letting out small soundless gasps of delight as Jemnezmy's long golden locks caress and massage her body while the golden seductress' hands and lips and breasts press warmly against her flesh, wanting nothing more than to give her Mistress what pleasure she can. On the floor beside her, Pollensalta kneels, her head resting in the beautiful mime's lap, her eyes closed and her lips parted in a blissful smile as she coos happily, her angelic voice filling the grand room while her Mistress' gloved hands play idly with her long, raven black hair.

In the center of the room, oblivious to their Mistress' apparent distraction, her newest mimes are hard at work, putting on their very first show before a captive audience of helplessly hypnotized humans who stare at them raptly with mouth agape...

----

And thus ends the battle... anyone who wants to add in the specific fate of their character is more than welcome to do so (if possible, I'll try and work it into the final blurb above).

Also, feedback of any sort would be hugely appreciated, seeing as this has been my first time doing anything like this and all that... ^^;

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:37 pm

And Blaine was probably left unconscious on the battlefield. What with all of the chaos and flip-flopping that happened after he was KO'd, its likely everyone forgot (s)he was even there at all.

Despite my unfortunate end in the middle, that was a fun battle. Thanks for running it! I have to admit, it took me a little while to fully realise the extent of Madame Mimic's brokenness, but I'm not really sure we stood a chance from the start. In any case, I thought the running of the battle itself went smoothly and I look forward to any future ones, if you have more planned.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:15 pm

JksAccount wrote:I have to admit, it took me a little while to fully realise the extent of Madame Mimic's brokenness, but I'm not really sure we stood a chance from the start.

With this group's composition, the chances were very, very slim (at best). The way I see it, fighting Madame Mimic is all about not giving her any more useful abilities than she already has (Meaning keep all the white mages out of this one and heal with items if needed) as well as not relying on abilities she can become immune to (things like Enchant-assisted X-attack, Focus, and Cheer for example would have greatly increased your chances if used properly, as would have Immunity to Sleep) and very precise use the harder hitting spells from the Black and Chaos spellbooks (taking advantage of Mimic's lack of superhuman speed and the relatively long cooldown on Personal Performance).

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6