MGCC Battle: Personal Stylist Battle Encounter!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Personal Stylist Battle Encounter!

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Yet again, that strangely-garbed young woman had caused more of that odd powder to blow across the area, coating Lulu in it for a third time. And considering what she saw happen to Sein, how the woman had suddenly changed, she was worried.

"Focus fire on her! We can't afford to lose any more to her!"

Lulu focuses her magic as she maintains distance from the Personal Stylist, ready to double-cast again.

>Lulu uses X-Ability!

>Lulu moves up one space and casts Fire twice!
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:21 pm

(For some reason I forgot to update the turn order and portraits to account for conversion. The earlier rounds have been removed now)

Turn 20: Lulu (H5)

> Lulu (H5) moves 1 square up

> Lulu (H5) uses Fire twice (X-Ability) on Personal Stylist (V1) dealing 40 (200 * 10% * 2) damage!

Turn 21: Personal Stylist (V1)
"Today's special is a 2-for-1 deal!"

> Personal Stylist uses Makeup Teasing, blowing her Foundation dust over the battlefield!

• All Heroes/Heroines has been inflicted with Allured condition and gains 1 stack of "Brand New Look"!

> Amelia has acquired 4 stacks of "Brand New Look!"

As a new stack of Foundation Dust settles over Amelia, she is overcome by a strange sensation. A pink flash surrounds her, and when the light has cleared, a stunning revelation has occurred - Amelia is wrapped in the velvet silks of a dancer!

"Now now, don't be modest! Dance your heart out!"

> Amelia has been converted into a Mysidian Dancer!

"I feel the rhythm of the dance" ponders Amelia

> Lulu has acquired 4 stacks of "Brand New Look!"

As a new stack of Foundation Dust settles over Lulu, she is overcome by a strange sensation. A pink flash surrounds her, and when the light has cleared, a stunning revelation has occurred - Lulu finds herself in a tight little number with the fluffy ears and tail of a bunny!

"Mmm, that really accentuates your figure!"

> Lulu has been converted into a Bunny Girl!

"Let's play! Let's play!" exclaims Lulu

"This one has potential... stick close to me, and I'll really bring it out..."

Turn 22: Cheerleader Sein (V2)

Last edited by 065227n on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 am

As the makeup finished its work on Sein, she giggled a little. "Tee-hee! Time to show off my moves!", she declared aloud, as she started walking towards Chandra as quickly as she could, shaking energetically as she went and winking at her former ally flirtatiously, careful to let Blaine see her butt ever so slightly from her skirt's flight with each step...

(Energetic Practice: Cheerleader begins to dance and cheer, waving her pom-poms around and winking at everyone on the battlefield looking at her. All Heroes gain +40% hardness counter. All Heroines gain +40% charmed counter and become unable to move during their next turn.)

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 am

Turn 22: Cheerleader Sein (V2)
>Cheerleader Sein (V2) moves 3 squares right.

>Cheerleader Sein (V2) uses Energetic Practice!

• Chandra (H1) gain 40% (* 2 from Allured) Charm Counter!
  • Chandra is unable to move next turn!
  • Blaine (H4) gain 40% (* 2 from Allured) Hardness Counter!

Turn 23: Mysidian Dancer Amelia (V3)

Last edited by 065227n on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 am

With her too busy focusing on trying to defeat the monster, Amelia was oblivious to all the make-up that was being caked onto her. When they the final layer was placed on her, Amelia finally felt the effects of it as it became too late for her to do anything as her body was engulfed in light.

"What?......nooo.......noooooooooo!" She screamed as she was over taken by it. Her clothing was destroyed by it as she bathe naked in it before soft, see through red silk begun to lightly trap around her breasts and legs, before the light finally vanished revealing Amelia now dressed in a provocative belly dancing outfit and her long red hair flowing over her.

"I must say, that girl's got some talent and taste" Amelia giggled in a sultry voice admiring her new appearance. "Now who wants to be ensnared and get a personal dance?" She smiled searching the battlefield and spotting Chandra. "looks like your the lucky girl" she laughed going towards her.

>Amelia moves four steps to the right. (If I understand the range with monsters I think I only have a one space range so unless I'm wrong I can't attack)

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:25 am

Turn 23: Mysidian Dancer Amelia (V3)
>Amelia (V3) moves 4 squares to the right.

Turn 24: Chandra (H1)
>Chandra is at 100% Charm Counter!

>Envious Beauty activates...! However, Chandra cannot move due to Energetic Practice!

(Take your action without moving)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 am

Chandra gasp as she felt her body seize up. Things we looking grim with Stylist converting two of her allies in one swoop. "Not much I can do, if only I could move..."

Use Take Aim on Mysidian Dancer Amelia
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Turn 24: Chandra (H1)
> Chandra (H1) uses Take Aim on Mysidian Dancer Amelia (V3) dealing 18 (150 * 3 * 4%) damage!

Turn 25: Bunny Girl Lulu (V4)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

The attack had landed, filling Lulu with some confidence that maybe they could pull this off, even with Sein compromised. But then another billowing cloud of foundation layer blew across the area, coating her. Again she coughed, but she suddenly felt a throbbing of magic fill her, and the next moment she saw and felt pink.

Her next conscious thought was looking down at herself, seeing that she was dressed in a corset that clung tightly to her large breasts, barely covering the nipples, while she wore stockings, sexy high heels, a pair of fluffy bunny ears, and a matching fluffy tail. But the most drastic change was in her mind, as she started giggling, wanting to be sexy and share that feeling with others, especially the cute ladies in the room~

"Let's play~! Let's play~!", she giggled loudly. At the stylist's command, she nodded, her bunny ears flopping, and she sashayed with a jiggle over to the stylist, eyeing Chandra and Blaine.

"Mmm, they look fun~ I can't wait to show them a good time~"

>Bunny Girl Lulu moves two spaces to the right!

>Lucky Rabbit's Foot activates! Lulu gets one random positive condition!

(OOC: Don't know if 06 is supposed to manage this, since they're running this encounter, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume so. If not, let me know how I'm supposed to roll a buff or debuff. Razz)
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Seems like Personal Stylist is getting her way, pretty quickly too Razz I think she might need a cooldown increase on Makeup Teasing, or rather not allow her to back-to-back use foundation dust. Rolling Eyes
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:17 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:(OOC: Don't know if 06 is supposed to manage this, since they're running this encounter, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume so.  If not, let me know how I'm supposed to roll a buff or debuff.  Razz)
(I usually roll, but I guess at this point you can probably roll because the battle's kind of a foregone conclusion anyway)

Lady Malboro wrote:Seems like Personal Stylist is getting her way, pretty quickly too Razz I think she might need a cooldown increase on Makeup Teasing, or rather not allow her to back-to-back use foundation dust. Rolling Eyes
(I actually don't think it's that powerful if you keep using Foundation Dust back to back - but I feel like I might not have made it clear that I interpreted that Brand New Look stacks can all be cured using Esuna and Remedy, which I was hoping someone would pick up that Chandra and Blaine has a lot less stacks than their allies.

If it's incurable, then yes, 4 back to back usage is probably too powerful unless the players can burn her down in that amount of time, but 8 turns is rather slow when Foundation Dust doesn't really advance her game position that much.

I'll probably write a bit on the design of the monster when this is finished.)

Turn 25: Bunny Girl Lulu (V4)
>Bunny Girl Lulu (V4) moves 2 squares right

>Lucky Rabbit Foot activates!

• Bunny Girl Lulu is inflicted with Heart Broken!

Turn 26: Blaine (H4)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:48 am

Blaine watched with growing concern as the Stylist threw out more dust, only to convert two more of his former allies into monster girls. This concern was quickly replaced by a building arousal however, as Cheerleader Sein began a flirtatious routine.

"Gah, this is going very, very wrong!" he exclaimed, slinging an empowered blast of lightning at the stylist.

Blaine uses Thunder targeting the Stylist
Blaine moves one space left

"I doubt even luck can save me now, but its worth a shot..." he muttered, reaching once again for his pouch of dice.

Blaine uses Gamble to remove Allured

(At least, I think that's how that works...)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 am

Turn 26: Blaine (H4)
> Blaine (H4) uses Thunder on Personal Stylist (V1) dealing 40 (200 * 10% * 2 from Lucky Stars) damage!

> Blaine (H4) moves 1 square left

> Blaine (H4) uses Gamble! (X-Ability)

• Removed Allured!
  • Rolled 2 Positive, 1 Negative Conditions!
  • Blaine is inflicted with Float and Safeguard!
  • Blaine is inflicted with Doom (3 Turns)!

Turn 27: Personal Stylist (V1)
"You... you will be my greatest masterpiece!"

>Personal Stylist (V1) uses Catwalk Ready on Bunny Girl Lulu! Lulu will be converted at the start of the Stylist's next turn!

(I guess you have to stay next to her for one more turn until the transformation is complete?)

Turn 28: Mysidian Dancer Amelia (V3)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:24 am

Amelia walks her way over to the immobilised Chandra and starts to pulls strands of velvet from her dress.

"Looks like you're the lucky girl, I can just tell you are eager for me to give you a nice show" Amelia laughed as she begun to dance her body erotically around Chandra as she threw her velvet around the heroine and begun to restrain her in as she danced up close to her.

> Amelia moved 2 spaces to the right and uses The show must go on on Chandra.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 am

Turn 28: Mysidian Dancer Amelia (V3)
>Amelia (V3) moves 2 squares to the right.

>Amelia (V3) uses The Show Must Go On on Chandra!

• Chandra is inflicted with Immobilized!
  • No stacks of Velvet Dreams gained.

Turn 29: Chandra (H1)
>Chandra is at 100% Charm Counter!

>Envious Beauty activates...! However, Chandra cannot move due to being Immobilized!

(Take your action without moving)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:35 am

Chandra uses Remedy (If this frees up my movement, move down 5 spaces, left 1. Otherwise ignore)

If remedy doesn't free up my movement, physical attack Mysidian Dancer Amelia instead.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:53 am

Turn 29: Chandra (H1)

> Chandra (H1) uses Remedy!

• All status conditions removed from Chandra!

> Chandra (H1) moves 5 squares down

> Chandra (H1) moves 1 squares left

Turn 30: Bunny Girl Lulu (V4)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Bunny Girl Lulu watches as the other converted heroines do their thing, eagerly awaiting her turn to join in on some sexy fun. But then the pretty Stylist turned to her, telling her Lulu would be a masterpiece, and the Bunny Girl's eyes went wide with awe and anticipation.

She gave a sexy pose, letting the Stylist get to work on her, saying, "I can't wait. Make me gorgeous~!"

>Bunny Girl Lulu takes no action.

(Let's see what happens. :3)
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm

(Was a bit behind on updating the future turn orders because I didn't realize this would last so long, but here we go)

Turn 30: Bunny Girl Lulu (V4)
>Lucky Rabbit Foot activates!

• Bunny Girl Lulu is inflicted with Safeguard!

Turn 31: Cheerleader Sein (V2)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:02 am

Sein giggled, slowly moving towards Chandra, the last remaining free woman (3 spaces right... And 3 more since last turn wasn't accounted for on the map?).

"Come closer, dear~ You would make a great cheerleader!", Sein spoke, her transformation-controlled brain running on automatic...

Nightington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 am

(Hmm, rereading the turn before this, I guess there was a part where it says you were moving towards Chandra, but next time you should make it a bit more clear like "Sein moves 3 squares to the right"

I went and edited that in and updated the map.)

Turn 31: Cheerleader Sein (V2)
>Cheerleader Sein (V2) moves 3 squares right

Turn 32: Personal Stylist (V1)
"Sorry to keep you waiting. And now, to unveil the latest award winning look!"

>Personal Stylist has finished using Catwalk Ready!

"Mmm... I'm not bad, I'm just drawn this way..." purred Lulu

>Lulu has been converted into a Jessica Rabbit!

(Personal request: Please don't use "Kiss, Kiss, Whisper, Goodbye" because I have no idea how to interpret how that works. The rest of her abilities should be OK)

Turn 33: Blaine (H4)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:43 am

(Just a couple of things before I take my turn; I think I'm supposed to be in the corner, because I moved left last turn, and Catwalk Ready is supposed to set every Hero and Heroine's charmed and hardness counters to 100%)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 am

JksAccount wrote:(Just a couple of things before I take my turn; I think I'm supposed to be in the corner, because I moved left last turn, and Catwalk Ready is supposed to set every Hero and Heroine's charmed and hardness counters to 100%)
(Oops, sorry. The helper program has this issue where the bottom row is really hard to access so I had to do it manually. Should be fixed now.

Missed the 100% thing on Catwalk Ready. In that case, make sure you spend your movement towards Stylist due to Envious Beauty and then take your action)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 am

(No problem. Using that ability would just prolong the fight anyway. Think I'll just have her use Siren Song. :3)
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:38 am

Watching the already converted Lulu become transformed into something even more powerful and beautiful was almost too much for Blaine, and he finds himself moving closer, wanting to know how the transformation feels.

Blaine moves 4 spaces right, 1 space up

Clutching his head he mutters to himself. "Nononono, this is wrong..." and tries to repel the Stylist with some hastily conjured magic.

Blaine casts Aero on the Stylist

He then looks to the bunny turned Rabbit, taking in the fact that she's a singer, and presses his hands against his ears in a final attempt at resistance.

Blaine uses Cover Ears

(Heh.)

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top