Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:38 am

Blastar wrote:The Doom status KO's characters.

The attacks Big Bubble Shower, Tributes for the Tribe, Mummified Protection, Paint the Sky Pink, Jealous Kitty, Spiritual Possession, Bound to Me, Bunny Out The Hat, Trapped Only in Your Mind, and Item Boxes all reference KOing player characters.

Thanks Blastar! I love you I have changed Doom to remove people from the battle instead now and have updated most of them skills! (acouple are about enslaved/ converted players which means they would have a health amount rather then willpower).

Keep looking!
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:23 pm

As the Bubblegum Girl battle was already decided, and some players from the Poison Ivy battle have abandoned the battle i have completed and ended both of them ready for new battles with Willpower! 065227n's Nyotengu battle will continue as normal for the time being so please post if you joined up!!

New abilities are being added to the Heroes & Heroines page so be sure your characters are fully updated before entering them into a battle! tongue

New monster girl battle is out! Chess Queen is the clear winner so the battle is now open ready for anyone to join in!
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Hey, all.  I've made a quick update to the game tool to reflect the health to willpower change:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=82214762758804597699
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscenario on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:57 am

Turns out the 20% boost from Cleric ups the counter removal from Lance to a solid 15 if used with 250 Strength, enough to perfectly cancel out the counter gain from using Darkside.

Still a glass cannon, but with a neat trick.
Obscenario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 am

Well, I'm feeling the itch again, so here I am, announcing a new Battle (should there prove to be enough interest, of course).

The available opponents are:

Caldina
Gamer Girl
The Photographer
Vampiress
Sadist
Prehensile Hair Girl
Mary-Annette
and Esmeraude (a fair warning to Sailor Moon fans: I'm not even going to try and get her personality or mannerisms right.)

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:28 am

Well my vote goes to Caldina, as she seems to be the most fun to fight. Also, it gives me something to do while I wait to see if everybody else can beat the Chess Queen.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscenario on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

I would like to see how Mary-Annette does, though since I created her I might be a little biased. If that vote doesn't count, I'll put one towards Vampiress or Prehensile Hair Girl.
Obscenario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Vampires
Sadist
Esmeraude
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 am

Rdishon wrote:Well, I'm feeling the itch again, so here I am, announcing a new Battle (should there prove to be enough interest, of course).

The available opponents are:

Vampiress
Esmeraude
The Photographer
Mary-Annette
Gamer Girl
Prehensile Hair Girl
Caldina
Sadist

I am fine with any of these, so I just put them in the order I would like to see most.
vesago_x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:18 pm

While does 1-turn cast on Recover means? Is it a typo?

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:13 am

065227n wrote:While does 1-turn cast on Recover means? Is it a typo?

Judging from past cases, it is. it was likely meant to say 1-turn cooldown instead.

Also, here's a properly sized and bordered portrait for Aki. Have fun with it.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 am

Rdishon wrote:Also, here's a properly sized and bordered portrait for Aki. Have fun with it.
Thanks.

Also related but am I missing something or is the Items list missing as well?

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:03 am

065227n wrote:
Also related but am I missing something or is the Items list missing as well?

It would appear so. Come to thing of it, I should probably have an inventory section in the Battle's main post to keep better track of item usage during individual battles anyway...

So, just to make sure I'm not forgetting anything:

5 X Potion - Removes 50 counters
3 X Remedy - Cures negative conditions
5 X Eye Drops = cures Blind
5 X Echo Screen - Cures Silence
5 X Mallet - Cures Sleep and Confuse
5 X Soft - Cure Petrify
5 X Antidote - Cures Poison
Phoenix Down - Discontinued due to the abolishing of the KO'd state

Looks about right?

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:48 am

I wanted to rework Items so it didn't provide such a wide range of effects for everyone to use, i felt it took away the need to have a "healer" to remove counters/ effects if anyone could use Potions or stuff like Eye Drops. I will be bringing Items back but it will be more neutral stuff eventually.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:33 am

Tfw you want to turn other Video game characters into heroes for use here. Maybe Adol from Ys or Crono from Chrono Trigger...Or a SPACE MARINE.

Also, I feel like I've brought this up in the past, but what if there was an ability a player could use where they...Frig if I know, kissed the enemy? Gaining charmed counters or whatever it is, but drawing the aggro? Or at least distracting them for a bit?
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:05 am

AzureTyrant wrote:Also, I feel like I've brought this up in the past, but what if there was an ability a player could use where they...Frig if I know, kissed the enemy? Gaining charmed counters or whatever it is, but drawing the aggro? Or at least distracting them for a bit?
The Flirt command ability is a lot like that.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 am

Blastar wrote: The Flirt command ability is a lot like that.

...TIME TO FLIRT WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYONE.
WE GOING STRAIGHT UNDERTALE HERE.

...Or you know. Any dating sim.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Does curative magic have a damage type if it ends up doing damage due to zombie condition?

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 pm

twicemartyred wrote:Does curative magic have a damage type if it ends up doing damage due to zombie condition?

With the new Willpower system there shouldn't be any damage dealt via healing spells + Zombie anymore due to there being no health restoring spells/ abilities. Smile
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  twicemartyred on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Regen retains this line, is it in error?

Enemies recovers 5% of the original casters Magic as health at the start of their turn.

twicemartyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:19 am

(A new monstergirl profile creation will soon be up as a first attempt at trying to make one for the new system.

It's an adaptation of one of my earlier profiles over at the other forums, if you've been following me there.)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:00 am

(Faster than I expected. This will probably be my next upcoming battle if there's enough interest and determines whether or not I wait for one of the current battles to end first.)

(Very basic formatting for now. Good game analysis players, let me know through DM if the numbers are too brutal so I can fix it)

Gemini Fey

Well-endowed women with butterfly wings, wearing outfits which exposes much of her "assets." Her breasts jiggle as she struts and flies around the battlefield and takes every opportunity to stretch herself to show off her magnificent body. Gemini Fey are unsurprisingly obsessed with symmetry, timing and compatibility. They seek to convert more women into Feys like themselves and are often seen with a loyal Bug Knight - the unfortunate (so some would say) result of Heroes who have experienced the pleasure of meeting them.

Elemental:
Fire: 1.2x
Poison: 0.5x
Earth: 0.5x

Sister and Knight (Passive)
At the beginning of the battle, Gemini Fey targets one Heroine and Hero on the battlefield and converts them into another Gemini Fey (Heroine) and Bug Knight (Hero), bypassing any conversion resistance abilities. Both Converted Fey and Bug Knights do not retain any of their original abilities and comes with set stats.

Gemini Feys instantly enslaves a Hero or Heroine with maximum charmed counters at the start of their turn, causing them to swap teams and fight for her. Heroines enslaved are converted into a 'Gemini Fey' (Lesser) while Heroes are converted into a 'Bug Knight' (Lesser) (Players converted in this manner are weaker than the original "Sister" and "Knight" and will be given the "Lesser" tag). Players may volunteer for a higher priority to be chosen for conversion at the start of battle.

Any Hero/Heroine that are in range of at least two Gemini Fey during the start of a Fey's turn will receive 30 Charm Counters from an automatic dual attack. Each Hero/Heroine may only be attacked this way once per round.

(Bracket indicates the nerfed damage / effect done by Lesser converts)

Blow Kiss. 1-turn Cooldown
The Fey bends over, letting the target have a good view of her cleavage and blows a kiss at a Hero/Heroine. A pair of lips flies through the air and homes onto the target lips, causing them to walk towards her and trip face first into her waiting breasts.

While in this state of trapped pleasure, any damage dealt to the Fey has a 50% chance of accidentally hitting the trapped target as well, additionally dealing half its damage as Charm Counters or status effects to the Hero/Heroines. At the start of the Hero/Heroines turn, they will free themselves. This effect can be ended early by separating the two through means such as knockback, but only if the attack does not hit the trapped target.

This attack has a range equal to its target's movement speed in a straight line (diagonals included) and cannot be used if the target is not able to move and end his turn on the final tile.

Symmetrical Docking. 1-turn Cooldown
The Fey either begins deeply kissing a Heroine and rubbing their chests together or enveloping a Hero's manhood in her breasts while counting, being more affected the more times they are subjected to this attack. Heroines will find themselves developing Fey like properties (huger chest, butterfly wings, clothing change) while Heroes more Bug Knight ones.

1) -5 Maximum Willpower
2) 25 Charm Counter
3) 125 Charm Counter
4) Automatic Conversion

The Hero/Heroine will automatically free themselves to take their actions on their turn, but the counter will not be reset this way and the Fey will be able to use this attack again without needing a cooldown. However, seperating a Hero/Heroine from a Fey through the use of external means such as knockback before their next turn will reset the counter and the attack will enter cooldown.

Mirror Force. 3-turn Cooldown / Interrupt
When hit with a Spellbook ability, the Gemini Fey may choose to activate this ability, causing a spell to reflect upon its caster, preventing it from affecting the Fey and dealing half its damage or any status conditions to the caster. This ability then enters Cooldown.

Gemini Laser. Special Cooldown (Originals Only)
The Gemini Fey chooses 2 from any Feys and Bug Knights in the battle and fires a laser between them, forming a dazzling triangle dealing 180 Charm Counter and inflicting Blind on all Heroes/Heroines in the path.

This ability can only be used on rounds that are a multiple of 3 (3,6,9,12...) and only 1 Gemini Fey can use this ability per round.

Bug Knight Skills and Abilities:

Insectoid Nature (Passive)
Bug Knights do not retain any of their original abilities and comes with set stats. They have a 50% chance of evading any multi-target spells and their basic attack command inflicts 30 (20) Charm Counters through means of a blade tipped with Aphrosidiac toxins.

Pink Gas. 1-turn Cooldown
Blows an Aphrosadic Mist into a Hero/Heroine in range, inflicting Allured and Poison.

Shelter. 2-turn Cooldown
Inflicts either Blink or Barrier onto a Gemini Fey in Range

Screech. 3-turn Cooldown (Original Only)
Releases a supersonic screech, inflicting Confusion on all Heroes/Heroines in range. Heroes/Heroines with Confusion resistance are instead inflicted with Gravity instead.

Last edited by 065227n on Tue May 15, 2018 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 am

Certainly looks interesting.

...I'm starting to question what the chances of winning are in some of these fights, though. Seems like the odds are heavily stacked against us good guys. Lol.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Definitely liking the Gemini fey. And I would definitely throw Lulu in the fight. :3
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 am

AzureTyrant wrote:...I'm starting to question what the chances of winning are in some of these fights, though. Seems like the odds are heavily stacked against us good guys. Lol.
I actually try to favor the player through monstergirl designs (like not using a lot of the unpreventable Hard CCs) and additional mechanics (the new fight is going to have a new one)

Though the pendulum has been slowly inching towards player end for quite a bit - used to be that Speed difference was very extreme and Tanking as a concept didn't work at all. I think a unit with 300 Speed used to get 3 times as many turns as one with 100 Speed and the former is usually the Monstergirl.

Historically I think players has only won three times - the latest Vampiress fight, Neko, which is less of a victory and more of a "this battle is a stalemate lock on both sides and we decided to award the victory to the player team", and Bunnygirl which revolved around the removed Time Magic skillset and probably had one of the highest power level of any player team ever put together.

Ultimately I think there's an unfortunate gap of power level between the average "RP-based" character and the optimized ones and a lot of battles tend to be outright determined depending on the team composition, but oh well. The nice part is that the narrative around the battles is probably what draws most players so winning isn't the most important part. That's why I'm exploring ways of catering to people who want to play on the "evil team" from the start.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next