Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Post  065227n on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:23 am

Lady Malboro wrote:Nice MG 065227n! Razz Throw in a picture and ill add her to the offical list!
Picture for Nyotengu: https://i.imgur.com/edmWH1q.png

Picture for Connosieur (changing the picture - probably easier to crop this one than try to mess around with the borders with the previous one)
https://i.imgur.com/wPzacdC.jpg

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:15 am

How do I join?

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:23 am

submissivehero wrote:How do I join?

Create a profile in this thread: http://charmed.forumotion.com/t663-monster-girl-collectible-card-profiles-heroes-heroines

The instructions and the BBCode template are in the beginning of the thread.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 am

My account is new so I can't post links or images. Can I leave it without a image until I can update it?

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:40 pm

I wouldn't mind trying to make a character. Unfortunately, A.) I'm new.

And B.) IDK if I wanna base it off a character from gaming, which would probably be easier(Though I do have a few characters I wanna try picking between) Or making an OC.

....I will say though, that it's because of the RPs and the like that I joined. They look amazing, and I wouldn't mind joining one. Very Happy
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKeeper27 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm

submissivehero wrote:My account is new so I can't post links or images. Can I leave it without a image until I can update it?

I would assume that's fine. But you'll also need to re-read the stats section - you're limited to 250 points in a single category, and 0 health means you have 0 HP.

TheKeeper27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Oooh, alright. Thanks a bunch.

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:32 am

So, I've got a random ass question. And I apologize if it sounds weird.

But...say someone, like a Monster Girl, was using a move that required them to speak/sing/open their mouth in general. And one of our heroes(I'll use Django, my profile pic, as an example) decides that for SOME REASON, the only way to shut them up is to kiss em.

Like...IDK, fighting a Cheerleader who's using the Give me a C! thing, or fighting a Siren...Or Mimete.

Anyways...Would that be allowed? Would it come at a cost? I mean, I assume it would, but...

I dunno. I'm bad at doing the words. I'm gonna go ahead and continue lurking. *hides under Cardboard Box*
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Heya! New players are always welcomed! Razz

Unless people running the battle allow it, it would not currently be possible to stop the monster girl from continuing such abilities without say, putting them to sleep HOWEVER you have given me an idea for a new set of unique actions that ill add to the game soon.  Twisted Evil Alot of people forget that everyone have access to unique actions by default.

@submissivehero;
If you post a link to the picture i'll be happy to add it in for you! I do often ninja edit peoples posts to make it all pretty and samey as all the others (it triggers me seeing stuff looking out of sync with others Evil or Very Mad ) I've also lowered your Magic by 25 to the 250 cap and added the points to speed. 275 stat point cap was/ is a prize for players who beat a monster girl.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Good to see I helped..I think? xD

Well, I might as well ask the team here for some advice. I kinda want to make a Hero. The only problem is, given my habit of making them based on pre-existing game characters....I have quite a few characters in mind. I just havent figured out which one I want to use. So, I'd like to ask for the opinion of the audience.

Which character would you want to adventure alongside?

Squall, from Final Fantasy 8?
Django from Solar Boy Boktai?
Tiz from Bravely Default?
Elsword from...well, Elsword.
Fayt from Star Ocean 3?

Or....IDK, to round it out, I guess I'll say...Neku from The World Ends With You. (Was tempted to put Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Had Ape Escape's Spike here, but...eh. Wanna change it up.)
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:15 pm

The Connoisseur has been added to the MGCC Villainess offical post! Razz I might tweak and change her from this point on Twisted Evil
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  submissivehero on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:33 am

It'd be great if you could help me put in the picture, but I don't think I can post the link in any comments until a week passes.

submissivehero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Here's a new Villain idea I would like to submit:

Divine Idol of Silver
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/84569210.jpg

A beautiful maiden of living metal. She seeks to offer the wills of the people to her deity, and goes about completing her mission without personally harming anyone. That said, she is more than able to defend herself from those that would harm her. High in intelligence and defensive stats.

ABILITIES
Glint of the Light (PASSIVE)- Every turn a player takes facing in the direction Idol of Silver has a 30% chance of inflicting Blind to the player.

Grand Silver Mirror (2 turn cooldown)- Creates two floating silver shields that rotate around her. Attacking her while the shields are active has a chance to intercept and reflect the attack at half effectiveness, breaking in the process. The shields have a 50% chance to intercept with both up, 25% with one up. No more than 2 shields can be up at a time.

Winds of the Silver Wings (4 turn cooldown)- Brings down a blessed/cursed wind upon a 4x4 region, Inflicts either Darkness or Silence, but not both; also has an additional 25% chance to inflict one of: Disable, Sleep, Item Lock

Pure Silver Maiden (2 turn cooldown)- Unlimited range summoning trap. The Silver Maiden appears behind and swallows the targeted player, filling them with the holy blessing of silver. Every turn ended in the Silver Maiden increases charm counter by 25%. Trapped players have a 5% chance of escape for every 50 Strength they have, (If 250 is max Strength, 25% is max escape chance). Silver Maiden has 100 health, and can be broken without harming the prisoner. Idol of Silver cannot summon more than one Silver Maiden at a time. Prisoners released from the Silver Maiden receive the following effects based on Charm Counter:
25% Charm: Greaves- Their legs are now encased in silver armor. Reduces Speed and Stamina by 25%, Increases Current and Maximum Health by 20%.
50% Charm: Torso- Includes Greaves effect. Their arms and mid-body are now encased in a silver armor shell, clearly resembling feminine proportions, but will be added to affected heroes regardless of gender. Reduces Strength and Magic by 25%, Increases Current and Maximum Health by 20%.
75% Charm: Bust- Includes Greaves and Torso effects. Their head has now been encased in a feminine mask of silver. Induces permanent confusion effect, Increases Current and Maximum Health by 20%.
100% Charm: Valkyrie- If 100% Charm is reached, prisoner is immediately released and Silver Maiden disappears. The silver has now blessed their entire being. Hero is enslaved and converted into Silver Valkyrie, retaining current stats (except for Strength, that becomes a static value). Now armed with a silver sword, Silver Valkyries will defend Idol of Silver, committing the violence she would refrain from. No special attacks, only a Strength-based sword attack.
Self-inflicted charm will not suddenly add armor and its effects, it's only added when in the Silver Maiden, even should the player manage to escape before the end of the first turn in it. Reduction of charm counter will remove respective armor pieces when reduced below the respective minimum thresholds.

Blessings of Platinum (10-turn cooldown, ULTIMATE)- She offers a prayer to her deity, and receives great blessings. Medium heal to self, 5-turn Regen to self, +25% Strength to Silver Valkyries for 5 turns.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:32 pm

submissivehero wrote:It'd be great if you could help me put in the picture, but I don't think I can post the link in any comments until a week passes.

If you want send me a message to my inbox and space out the image you'd like to use like "www . awesomeimage . com / ladymalbororocksmyworld" Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:Which character would you want to adventure alongside?
Probably more physical characters, since Spellbook characters seem overwhelmingly popular right now.

Also, could you make your avatar smaller? It's spilling into your textbox for me.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:05 pm

065227n wrote:Probably more physical characters, since Spellbook characters seem overwhelmingly popular right now.

Also, could you make your avatar smaller? It's spilling into your textbox for me.

i havent used my Hero in battle for aloooooong time Sad Im hoping someone starts a new battle so i can join with him and be a goody for once! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:31 pm

065227n wrote:
AzureTyrant wrote:Which character would you want to adventure alongside?
Probably more physical characters, since Spellbook characters seem overwhelmingly popular right now.

I can try. Unfortunately, I have...no idea how to do that. So, I'll change my pic. Lemme know if it works.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:36 pm

The new one is still too big.

Here, let me shrink it for you

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Ah! Thank you. Very Happy

But yeah. I'll probably make a more physical character.

...I just need to decide who in that list to turn into our Physical using Juggernaut.....Hrmm. Maybe Fayt or Squall.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Alright. Made Squall...Any criticism/advice/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cause I have NO idea what I'm doing.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:42 am

I want to say drop some Health for Speed because otherwise everyone else is going to take 3 turns to your 1, but if you're in my next battle, there's probably something for high Health characters, maybe.

The ability set seems solid enough. In fact, now that I read it, Jump and Guard would make you effectively invincible unless there's something I'm missing, since you can just rotate the two skills while the other is on cooldown. I'm guessing that should be patched somehow.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:45 pm

I do still plan on making the changes i mentioned awhile back when i have the time which will give Health alot more value overall as a stat;

List of Upcoming Changes:

Health will be reworked into a new stat called 'Willpower'. Willpower will act as a way to increase how many counters a player can receive (for example a player with 250 Willpower will be able to take 250 charmed counters before they are considered 'max' counters).
- All instances of % charmed counters increases will be changed to flat + charmed counters instead.
- Villainesses that inflict damage directly (such as Sadist) will be reworked to keep the theme of inflicting pain.
- Poison will be changed to reduce a players maximum Willpower by 5% per turn. It will remain as a damaging condition when inflicted on Villainesses.
- Zombie will be changed to prevent players from having counters removed from themselves. It will remain as a non-healing status when inflicted on Villainesses.
- Spells, items and abilities that heal a target will be reworked to remove counters instead.
- Spells, items and abilities that revive a target will remain as revival items.
Ultimate abilities are coming soon! Known as Heroic Drive it will allow a player, when under certain situations, to preform a much more powerful ability.

Its just a matter of finding the time to sit down and revise the 70+ Villainesses and 30+ Heroes/ Heroines Razz

Nyotengu and Divine Idol of Silver have been added to the offical monster girl collection! I will cleanup their moves and such soon when i get the time Wink
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

065227n wrote:
The ability set seems solid enough. In fact, now that I read it, Jump and Guard would make you effectively invincible unless there's something I'm missing, since you can just rotate the two skills while the other is on cooldown. I'm guessing that should be patched somehow.

This actually happened during one of the early matches and LM nerf'd the ability to spam this combo
Jump (1-turn cooldown, cannot attack during 2nd turn).
While wording is a bit tricky, it maybe necessary to increase the Cooldown to prevent it all together
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:
065227n wrote:

This actually happened during one of the early matches and LM nerf'd the ability to spam this combo  
Jump (1-turn cooldown, cannot attack during 2nd turn).
While wording is a bit tricky, it maybe necessary to increase the Cooldown to prevent it all together

Not really. What you both need to consider is that there are a lot of monster abilities that flat out ignore Guard. It's useful against some enemies, but it's also completely useless against some others.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:38 pm

The Nyotengu battle topic will soon be up for registration, though I'll probably actually start it on the weekend.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top