Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monster Girl Collectible Card Profiles: General Discussion!

Post  Rdishon on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:59 pm

JksAccount wrote:Sounds fun, although I'm unsure of how "Anything's Possible" is actually supposed to work, so it might be an idea to think up rules for that first.

<shrugs> It seems fairly straight forward to me (it is a powerful ability, befitting an Epic tier Monster Girl, but it does fall short of Legendary or Mythical level since no matter what ability she's copying, it will only ever effect one target, and always at melee range). I do promise to try not to copy anything too overpowered, though. ^^

No, if anything it is "The Best Form of Flatttery" and how converted Mimics work that needs thinking about... I mean, would you all enjoy being locked into 'copying the actions and abilities of the last character who acted' instead of finding your own ways to support your new Madame? If not, maybe converted characters should just receive a lesser copy of "Just a Copycat" instead (let's say, one that allow mimicry, but doesn't grant acquired immunity).

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:55 am

You know, I might actually go with the "new monstergirl" thing and make a brand new monster girl myself over here for the next battle. It'll probably take some time, but I think I can be done once Rdishon's battle is finished.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:18 am

Definitely wouldn't say no to more monster girls.

Also, my issue with "Anything's Possible" wasn't how the ability itself works, but more how you would decide which ability to use. Would you just roll it randomly?

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

JksAccount wrote:Definitely wouldn't say no to more monster girls.

Also, my issue with "Anything's Possible" wasn't how the ability itself works, but more how you would decide which ability to use. Would you just roll it randomly?

Ah, I see. Just seemed kind of obvious to me that Mimic would choose which ability she's copying when she uses that move.

Also, does anyone have a copy of Blastar's program? All the links in this thread seem to be dead...

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 am

Rdishon wrote:
JksAccount wrote:Definitely wouldn't say no to more monster girls.

Ah, I see. Just seemed kind of obvious to me that Mimic would choose which ability she's copying when she uses that move.

Also, does anyone have a copy of Blastar's program? All the links in this thread seem to be dead...

This should still work: https://files.fm/u/5tth4x2y

If not, let me know and I'll reupload it when I get home tonight (roughly 7 hours from now).

Last edited by Blastar on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:15 am

Blastar wrote:
This should still work: https://files.fm/u/5tth4x2y

If not, let me know and I'll reupload it when I get home tonight (roughly 7 hours from now).

Much obliged.

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:45 am

I feel inspired so here's the profile for a new monstergirl. Not formatted as nice as the actual profiles but I don't have a template.

Connoisseur

http://i.imgur.com/4f32Lng.jpg

Description:
Once a reknowned art collector, the Connoisseur decided that her beauty would be a waste kept to herself, inviting many to sketch her marvelous body. Seeing an opportunity, the Midara seduced her, and now she thinks of nothing more than creating a new generation of artists dedicated to spreading a twisted brand of beauty.

Her studio lies littered with the paintings of her lovestruck admirers and strange lifelike statues, and she's always seeking more to add to the growing numbers...

Field of Easels (Passive)
At the start of the Connoisseur's turn she will create Easels and place them across the battlefield, up to the number of players on the battlefield plus herself. These Easels have 100 HP and can be attacked by any damaging ability, taking 2x damage from Fire and Water attacks.

Ecchi and Sketch. 3-Turn Cooldown
The Connoisseur smothers a target Hero or Heroine in range with her breasts. As they lose their sense of rationality, they find themselves teleported them to the closest Easel, where they feel compelled to sit down and paint, gaining the "Artistic Muse" state and acting as a painter.

The Connoisseur instructs them to paint a Monstergirl of her choice, which comes to life through the magic of the Easel and is controlled by the painter to attack his former allies. Heroines paint a version of the monstergirl equivalent to as if they were converted while Heroes paint a generic version instead.

These illusions are weaker than the real thing, losing their passive abilities and only having a 50% chance of hitting their targets. In addition, Heroes/Heroines with their eyes closed are immune to the effects of Illusions. Illusions may not attack their artists - attacks that target multiple Heroes/Heroines will ignore their own painter.

Destroying the Easel frees the painter and destroys the Monstergirl illusion, but the painter will take damage as well (Elemental weakness is not doubled).

Serendipitous Encouragement. 2-Turn Cooldown
Standing next to a painter, the Connoisseur Wraps her arms around their waist and rubs her breasts on their back. This encouraging arousal causes them to gain 40% Hardness and Charm Counter and paint with greater ferocity, causing their illusions to hit at a 80% rate instead for the next action.

If the increase would leave them at 100% Hardness/Charm Counter, the "Artistic Muse" state is upgraded to "Fervent Inspiration" - destroying their Easel will cause them to run to the closest one, returning the state back to "Artistic Muse"

Venus De Milo. 2-Turn Cooldown
With a quick sleight of hand, the Connoisseur spins a Heroine around, stripping her of her clothes and tossing it up to 4 squares away. The naked Heroine is filled with the urge to model, posing erotically at the start of her turn before regaining enough senses to take her action, causing all Heroes/Heroines who are looking in her direction to gain 10% Hardness and Charm Counter.

On the 3rd turn without clothes, the Heroine will turn into stone in an sensual pose, becoming inflicted with Petrify and causing all Heroes/Heroines to gain 20% Hardness and Charm Counter. This effect can be stopped if the Heroine moves onto the square containing her clothes or another character spends an action to toss the clothes to her. A character must be standing on the clothes and can toss it in a straight line of up to 4 squares away.

Portrait of Desire (12 Turn Cooldown)
With a giggle, the Connoisseur bumps a painter currently working on an Easel into the painting with a slight nudge of her breasts. His/her soul is trapped in the painting and basks in pleasure while the illusionary drawing becomes real, losing its disadvantages, effectively serving as conversion.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm

I like it, the painting idea certainly seems like a fun gimmick. What star rating would you give her?

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:56 pm

065227n wrote:I feel inspired so here's the profile for a new monstergirl. Not formatted as nice as the actual profiles but I don't have a template.

My program has a utility for exactly that. Go to the character management tab and click the option for portraits. It allows you to crop and resize your original image, overlay the good or evil borders, and add ranking stars.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:31 pm

JksAccount wrote:What star rating would you give her?
Not really sure, since they don't really correspond to actual difficulty that much.

Let's say 4 stars?

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 pm

New version here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79461152897047093905

Version 1.2.0.0 [10/29/2017]

• Added the ability to manually change hero/villain numbers, from 1 to 99.
  • Terrain objects now become transparent when overlaying a character icon.
  • Notes textbox now retains line breaks after saving and loading.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:09 am

Preliminary Interest Check and opinions for a battle with my new monstergirl which you can find a couple of posts up, though I'll probably hold off on running it until the current battle is close to done, I think.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Im sooo sorry for the lack of posts boys  Crying or Very sad i barely get time to even get on my PC these days... i got made redundant from my job and my new one is a real bad one for free time...

Anyone can start a battle infact its what i was origonally hoping would happen when i first made the game. If people want to change monster girls or rules you can simply put it in the battle thread at the top! Razz

If i have time ill make new monster girls i will and ill try my best to make more for people who request them! I just dont have time currently to run battles Sad Im sooooo sorry!

I am still on Discord (Lady Malboro#4028) and Kik! (LadyMalboro) if anyone wants to chat, ask for new monster girl ideas or just cheer me up, just dont expect quick responses Sad Keep making me proud with the battles my slavesss! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Next battle I run might have something interesting for Item Users and High HP characters...

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 am

Oooh, how cryptic!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 am

So in the next week or so, I'm gonna do a proof of concept thread for the Blue Magic Spellbook. This is namely to get feedback and see if it's heading in the direction initially envisioned, being a series of Risk vs Reward abilities. Personally I think it fits with the idea of heroes and heroines using monstergirl powers that they shouldn't be without some drawback.

Some of them are LM's original ideas some are mine; and others have drawn inspiration from various sources to fit the monster they are based on, usually being weaker versions of the current monstergirls abilities.

The first post will only have about 5 spells just to see what's working, what folks are liking and from there how much scaling the other abilities need.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Hey!

I had a quick look at 065227n's revised magic list and updated the main Black, White and Chaos magic spellbooks. Ive made the main elemental spells have more standout effects similar to 065227n's and jiggled some spells around abit. Let me know if you spot any inconsistancies! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:43 pm

...I've been meaning to ask, what exactly do you mean by '1-turn cast'?

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Rdishon wrote:...I've been meaning to ask, what exactly do you mean by '1-turn cast'?

Meant to be '1-turn cooldown' Razz just changed it now.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:25 am

Under consideration, my previous monstergirl might involve quite a bit of battlefield manipulation and a lot of looking up monstergirls, but I want to test out some new rules with a bit less complex monstergirl.

And so, here is the current candidate instead.

Nyotengu

Appearance:
TBA

Description:
A Tengu Princess from another realm, Nyotengu is haughty, but has a keen interest in human things. The death of the current Tengu leader has opened up new opportunities and so she has traveled now to this realm. Upon learning of Midara activities, she has taken it upon herself to build a crew of loyal retainers, filled with loving devotion to their new goddess...

Royal Decree (Passive)
A result of an ancient oath between man and Tengu, those who seek to battle a Tengu must take a punishing vow at the start of their turn.

• I vow not to use physical abilities (including basic Attack)
  • I vow not to use my Spellbook abilities
  • I vow not to inflict negative or positive status conditions
  • I vow not to receive healing or positive status conditions
  • I vow not to use or receive items.

The vows will add upon each other instead of overwriting each turn. If a Hero/Heroine has all 5 vows at the start of their turn, the list is reset and the process repeats anew.

At the start of any Hero/Heroine's turn, if Charm Counter is at 100% and they are not dead, they will be enslaved and Heroines will be converted into a Tengu.

"Punishment!"
Players are not permitted to be reminded by the GM or other players if they take an action that would break a vow. The Hero/Heroine gains 50% Charm Counter after performing the action and must take 2 Vows on their next turn.

Tengu-do. 1-Turn Cooldown
A series of sensual, yet powerful martial arts strikes that bring both pleasure and pain. Deals 30 damage and Charm Counter to one Hero/Heroine in range and Nyotengu can shift them 1 square. If a Hero/Heroine is reduced to 0 HP by Tengu-do, his/her Charm Counter will be raised to the maximum.

Tengu's Cunning. 3-Turn Cooldown
Nyotengu commands up to 2 Heroes/Heroines in range to perform an action. This does not use up their turns and the actions must take 1 turn and obey standard positioning rules (such as Spellbook ranges) with one exception - Nyotengu may order both targets to perform actions on the other regardless of their range. These actions taken will not break vows.

Mask of Deception. 3-Turn Cooldown
Tosses a Tengu Mask in a 3 square line to a Hero. As the Tengu Mask attaches itself in his crotch, his Hardness counter is raised to 100% as his member begins to fill it out. A Hero with a Tengu Mask must walk towards Nyotengu at the start of each turn before performing his action.

If he is within range of Nyotengu on the start of her turn, she will kneel down and kiss his "Tengu nose", inflicting Enticed as long as his Hardness Counter remains at 100%. The kiss will also reset his Hardness Counter to 100%, if it has been reduced through healing and other means.

Tengu's Finery. 1/12-Turn* Cooldown
Twirling a Heroine in range, Nyotengu swaps their outfit for a new one, each with its own special effects.

• Catsuit - Latex catsuit increases Charm Counter by 20% at Start of Turn.
  • Naked Ribbon - Increases the Charm Counter of all looking at her by 10% at Start of Turn. Bell on neck causes confusion to all Heroes/Heroines in range during Start of Turn and when Moved.
  • Qipao - Loses all spellbook abilities, but Strength is set at 250.
  • Student - Skirt is lifted whenever a Wind ability is used by anyone, causing all Heroes/Heroines to gain 20% Charm Counter.
  • Bunnygirl - Nyotengu gains 1 Positive Condition at the start of the Heroine's turn.

When performed on a Heroine who is already in an outfit, it will instead convert them into Tengus, removing the effect of their outfit.

This action will enter 1-turn cooldown when the first mode (outfit change) is used and 12-turn cooldown when the 2nd mode (Tengu conversion) is used
---
Tengus
Tengu-do. 1-Turn Cooldown
As Nyotengu's version.

Mask of Deception. 3-Turn Cooldown
Tengus may throw Tengu Masks like Nyotengu, but all other effects of the ability apply to Nyotengu only.

Kissed by the Wind. 3-Turn Cooldown
Must be next to Nyotengu to perform. The Heroine makes out with Nyotengu and blows a kiss together to any target, raising his/her Charm Counter by 30% and inflicting Allured.

Last edited by 065227n on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 am

Nyotengu is wonderful~ Just so I understand, she can use her ultimate skill as much as she wants until she uses it twice on the same person, right?
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:44 am

Definitely volunteering Lulu for a fight against Nyotengu~ :3
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:50 am

Nyotengu sounds like a pretty fun fight. Hopefully everyone will be able to keep track of their vows!

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:04 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Nyotengu is wonderful~ Just so I understand, she can use her ultimate skill as much as she wants until she uses it twice on the same person, right?
Correct - I tweaked it a bit so hopefully it's a bit more clear now.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Nice MG 065227n! Razz Throw in a picture and ill add her to the offical list!

I've just had a little mess around with the black, white and chaos spellbooks and groups the spells by strength (grade) so its clearer were the less and more powerful casts are. No changes have been made to spells themselves but i am still looking for suggestions or recommendations if people would like to balance or change certain spells or actions!

ive also updated Madame Mimic and Morrigan's pages with Resistances and Immunities to magic & conditions, feel free to ignore these for ongoing battles though! After battles complete if the battle maker has any notes or changes they would like to feed back to improve the monster girl i would loooove to hear them, my goal is to balance and change older MGs just before and after battles as they are played.

Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top