MGCC Battle: Bunny Girl Battle Encounter!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MGCC Battle: Bunny Girl Battle Encounter!

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:42 pm

065227n wrote:I hope the Multiplying like Rabbits only activates on Permanent Bunnies because otherwise I can see the whole team potentially going down like a pack of cards if everyone accidentally ends up bunched together.

Nope. For all intensive purposes temporary converted Bunny Girls are Bunny Girls, gaining the passive and active abilities alongside their own characters ability sets just like any other conversion. Just remember that temporary converted Heroines wont move out of range from Bunny Girl during their turn so use that to your advantage!

Just a reminder and clarification for anyone unsure "In Range" means melee range, which is all squares touching the one occupied by Bunny Girl as shown here:

Just remember, you can move as many times as you like during your turn as long as you still have stamina left to move. For example a character with 160 stamina (4 squares) could move 1 square four different times in-between their actions.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 am

Thank you for clarifying the rules.  I'm really looking forward to the battle.  I'm watching the thread/forum even if I'm not posting a lot.  

One thing I still don't quite understand is speed.  I'm not sure if that's a current turn order or a permanent turn order.

If it's permanent then I think it would be nice if turn order went out to 6 for this battle, as opposed to 3.  

That would mean that we'd get...
6 turns - Bunny Girl
5 turns - Alexander, Sadira, Tracer, Xenia, Xiaomu
4 turns - Bastion
3 turns - Mara

This would give Mara the proper number of turns since she's exactly one half the Bunny Girl's speed which should give her 1 turn for every 2 of the Bunny Girl as opposed to the 1 turn for every 3 it looks like she's going to get.
Succubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 am

Succubus wrote:I'm not sure if that's a current turn order or a permanent turn order.
I'm pretty sure it's current and gets updated if there's any changes like Haste/Slow effects

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:15 pm

The turn counter has been updated with the ready to go turn sets, I'll start this battle soon. As DrgnmastrAlex hasn't made a character yet i will be playing with Alexander.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:38 pm

The Battle Has Begun!
It looks like we are ready to go! If your playing, be sure to keep an eye out on this thread!

Initiative: Xiaomu (H7)
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:56 pm

The sage fox Xiaomu enters the field, looking at the Bunny Girl with a shocked expression.
"Whoa! Is that Sheath, there? No, wait, it's... another one? Another Evil rabbit?! That's like the fourth one already! Well, whatever. She's going down, and Urashima can sort out what's up with that damned species when I get back to the office!"

Xiaomu moves two spaces down and three to the left, and uses Blue magic: Extract Ability on Bunny Girl.

"There, that's the sample for Doctor taken care of! Now, let's have some fun!"

Xiaomu casts Slow on Bunny Girl.

"Xiaomu Wave!"

Last edited by Rdishon on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Turn 1: Alexander (H1)

> Alexander uses Time Magic "Demi" on Bunny Girl, dealing 78 damage!
> Alexander moves 2 squares left.
> Alexander uses Blue Magic "Extract Ability" learning the "Toy Boy" Spell.

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Monsters had been attacking and converting nearby towns, spreading their monstrous influence.  The creatures needed to be contained before the spreading affliction touched her realm.  Sadira had to do something.  She couldn't care less about monstrous epidemic until it began to encroach upon her domain but, now that it had, she was doing everything in her power to combat it.

Sadira's attempts to find the culprit of the most recent attacks were rewarded as she spotted an ongoing battle.  The creature looked harmless at first.  Many had probably thought that as well and then paid dearly for their carelessness.  As she passed over head, she noticed several warriors were already gathered to battle it.  Her would-be allies looked to be a strange bunch but no stranger than the bunny-eared foe they faced.  If it meant beating back the spreading influence then Sadira would gladly fight alongside them.

Now prepared for battle, Sadira flew down and joined the battle.  

"Don't hold back, put the creature down quickly!"

A black mist began to surround the winged sorceress.  The mist would stave off attacks and protect her.  Its power would be temporary she didn't need long to weave her battle spells and fling killing magic at her long-eared foe.

> Sadira moves 1 square left.
> Sadira uses X-Ability.
> Sadira uses Guard.
> Sadira begins casting Bio (1/2 turn cast) on Bunny Girl.
Succubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Knowing that this battle would be a pivotal point in maintaining the timeline,  Tracer prepares to assist her allies.

"The Calvary here, luvs!"

>Move 1 sq up
>Cast Haste on Tracer
>Move 4 sq up

"Providing Chronal support!"

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Xiaomu moves one space down, and two to the left, and casts Blue Magic: Icy Wind.

"Xiaomu Blizzard!"

She then moves two spaces to the right and Turns Away from the Bunny.

Last edited by Rdishon on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Xenia moves left two spaces and uses "Just One More Puff" on Mara, then moves two spaces down and uses "Gravity" on Bunny Girl, then moves one space right (I should have Float at this point).

Last edited by Blastar on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm

I backtracked the turn speed from the beginning, changing the speeds and updated the round turn order, it should be all correct now.

Initiative does add an additional turn at the start of the round before anyone has acted (ordered by speed if more then one character has Initiative).

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:40 pm

The red mage Mara looked at the battlefield that had unfolded around her. Guild members, mercenaries and people from factions unknown arranged to fight...

"My first mission with the guild and they send me to fight a viera cosplayer? And is that a DEMON giving me instructions? Someone is going to get an earful when I get back."

Overwhelmed by everything going on around her, she almost didn't notice the sweet smelling smoke that was rapidly invading her nostrils. Before she could complain she felt invigorated like never before. Faster and somehow untouchable. She raised her hands, now crackling with magical energy and pointed them towards her target.

"Lets just end this quickly then. Doublecast! Fire! Blinding Light!"

Her spells cast Mara began a slow retreat from her opponent, better safe the sorry.

>Mara uses X-Ability to use:
>Black Magic: Fire (14 Damage)
>White Magic: Blinding Light (7 Damage, Inflicting Blind)
>Mara moves 2 squares right and 2 squares up
shirokami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:08 am

Seeing his fellow adventures gather to defeat the wicked monster Bastion couldn't help himself. "Alright let's do this! I have been itching for a fight the entire week. Now it's finally here I'm fired up. Take this you overgrown easter bunny."

>Bastion uses X-ability to
>White magic:Starts casting judgement. (1/4)
>Unique Action Abilities:Turn away.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 am

Xiaomu giggles at Bastion's actions, "Our backs are deadly weapons all on their own!"

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Turn 8: Bunny Girl (V1)

"Finally, lets get this paaaaartay started!"
> Bunny Girl gains Haste condition, and removes Gravity condition from 'Lucky Rabbits Foot' passive ability!
> Bunny Girl moves 4 squares right.
> Bunny Girl uses 'Playgirls Temptation' playing and dancing around for the audience!

• Alexander (H1) watches Bunny Girl dance, gaining 10% charmed and hardness counter and is inflicted with Allured condition!
  • Mara (H3) watches Bunny Girl dance, gaining 10% charmed counter and is inflicted with Silence condition!
  • Tracer (H4) watches Bunny Girl dance, gaining 10% charmed counter and is inflicted with Confusion condition!
  • Xenia (H6) watches Bunny Girl dance, gaining 10% charmed counter and is inflicted with Sleep condition!
  • Xiaomu (H7) watches Bunny Girl dance, gaining 10% charmed counter and is inflicted with Darkness condition!
  • Sadira (H2) is guarding, and is unaffected!
  • Bastion (H5) has his back turned, and is unaffected!

"Enjoying the show my bunnies?"

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 pm

(I think Xiaomu's turned back... or did casting the last Blue Magic make her unturn?

Also I guess this doesn't use FF rules where Slow cancels Haste?

Oh well, confusion, there goes my effective turn.)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Yeah, but now the Bunny Girl is in the direction Xiaomu's facing.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Oh, I just saw that ... but how did she get there from moving 4 sq left? I assume it's right instead

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:51 pm

I meant right, thanks Razz

Turn Away only makes the character 180 on the spot, it dont keep the character consistently keep their backs turned throughout the round. If a monster girl can walk in front of anyone who used Turn Away, they become able to see them again (hence why Bastion wasn't affected).

Slow and Haste can be on the same character, resulting in neither a speed increase or decrease. Making them cancel each other out would make them abit too strong for a no turn cooldown spell. 'Time Reverse' exists for that reason though! Razz

Turn 12: Alexander (H1)

> Alexander uses Time Magic "Demi" on Bunny Girl, dealing 68 damage!
> Alexander uses 'Darkside' ability, dealing 69 damage and taking 12 damage himself!
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:59 am

(I feel kinda bad because if someone manages to knock me out of confusion, I'm probably gonna cast more Time Manipulation spells)

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 pm

The fox woman watches Alexander wreaks havoc with a bright grin on her face. "Ooo, I like this one!" she snickers, pointing at him and calling, "Hey, kid! I'm appointing you 'The New Reiji'! hihi!"

>Xiaomu casts Blue Magic: Toy Boy on Alexander.

Then, she turns to the Bunny. "And you, missy, need to work on your legs. They're so skinny you couldn't outrun a tortoise! Here, let me help you with that!"

>Xiaomu Casts Time Magic: Gravity on Bunny.
>Xiaomu Moves one space to the left and four spaces down.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Succubus on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:01 pm

The proud sorceress watched the Bunny Girl's seductive dance, unable to take her eyes away from the beautiful monster girl.  Just for a single moment, a traitorous thought entered Sadira's mind--what would it be like to dance like that.  Fortunately the black mist that guarded her also shielded her from the view temporarily.

With the image out of sight, Sadira shook her head to dispel the sinister thought.  She would need to focus if she wanted to defeat this monster.  Perhaps she could turn the creature's own powers against it.

Sadira summoned her innate magical talents and flung out a hand.  The Bunny Girl glowed with a silver light for a brief moment and then the light leaped to Sadira's outstretched hand.  Instantly the sorceress knew a little more about her opponent and gained a new technique to use.

"Don't fall for her magicks!"

During all of this, a sickly greenish cloud had formed before the winged sorceress.  She smirked and then hurled it toward the Bunny Girl.

> Sadira uses X-Ability.
> Sadira uses Extract Ability on Bunny Girl to gain Toy Boy.
> Sadira finishes casting Bio (2/2 turn cast) on Bunny Girl.
Succubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 am

Mara could do little more than stare in shock when the bunny girl sauntered over to her and began dancing. She had to admit, the bunny suited woman was a rather good dancer and certainly had right kind of body to fill out that suit. Shaking the thoughts from her head she tried to admonish her opponent for treating their battlefield like a strip club. The words never left her mouth.

A silence spell? Woven into a dance? Impressive. Maybe a bit more annoying.

Looking around the other fighters seemed to be affected by the dance as well, though no two in the same manner. Mara marveled at how much magic had been packed into a simple dance. She'd need to do something about that and without the ability to speak spells were off the table. Luckily there were medicines for that. Turning from her opponent she rushed towards her allies side in an attempt to get as many of them within the effect of a Full Remedy as possible before using it on herself.

>Mara moves three squares down
>Mara uses a Full Remedy on herself, hitting Xiaomu and Xenia as well and clearing all of them of status ailments

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot I could use X-ability to turn away as well)
shirokami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:16 am

Tracer stumbles around in confusion, hoping she doesn't stumble into a worse situation.

065227n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top