RP Story: Dance in the Jungle Moonlight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Story: Dance in the Jungle Moonlight

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:27 am

Dance in the Jungle Moonlight

Our story thus far...
The guild's heroes had received an invitation to visit the village of the Calibara tribe to aid them in removing the growing number of fiendish Monstergirls that have been plaguing their home and the many lovely young women of the tribe. While their guardian is capable of protecting the village proper, the heroes/heroines are needed to cleanse the forest. So the guild dispatched a group of hunters to liberate them of the menace and after many hard fought battles have succeeded.

The villagers, as a gesture of thanks, have offered to hold a celebration for their heroes and heroines: an evening of food, music and revelry, but most importantly a very special guest of honor that wishes to thank our adventures personally, the village guardian.

"Please, right this way," the elder motions to a clearing with small smooth stone seats surrounded by tiki torches. A stair way leads up to a large stage of wood with a shadowy figure standing in the center. "Have a seat, our village guardian wishes an audience to thank you all personally with a performance you will never forget.”

As the heroes/heroines sit down on the stones seats, the moon slowly begins to rise over the forest canopy, and a dark skinned, raven haired beauty emerges from the shadows.  

“Welcome, my lovelies.  I am Luna Luna.” She twirls around dancing, moving her arms and kicking her legs up. “You have all served me and my village so well; I wanted to gift you all with a truly wondrous gift: eternal service to me as members of my tribe.” From her hands four blue flowered tentacles extend as she spins, a plume of pheromones surround the air around her. “I look forward to playing with all of you vigorously. Just gaze upon my form and breathe...”
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: Dance in the Jungle Moonlight

Post  Aggra on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 am

With their long fighting finally over, Lisa was happy to recieve the warm invitation of the villagers.
She never met the guardian yet, though knew she had to be powerful to protect the village all alone for
such a long time. With her stomach filled and happy to follow into a nice big tent, she finally met
the guardian. And was she an extremly beautiful person.
She couldn`t take her eyes off of her and her nice alluring clothes.
They looked so great on her and showed of her round hips and breasts perfectly.

“Welcome, my lovelies.  I am Luna Luna. You have all served me and my village so well; I wanted to gift you all with a truly wondrous gift: eternal service to me as members of my tribe. I look forward to playing with all of you vigorously. Just gaze upon my form and breathe...” was the message they recieved when they entered the room. Lisa knew something was up, but the smell from the flowers was intoxicatin, and the rythmic movement of the guardian soon got her attention. Being an assasin, she always had her eyes on her enemies, studing them throughout, analyzing their movements.
This only strengthend the effect of the dance from Luna Luna.
"So beautiful, please keep on dancing!" was all Lisa could say with a dopey smile on her face...

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Amelia was happy to have another job done, she was hoping that the others would want to go straight back to the guild but they seemed very keen to enjoy the festivities and reap their reward. She figured it wouldn't hurt taking a break for once. They took care of the danger, there was nothing to do now but unwind and prepare for their next job. They were told the village guardian wanted to congratulate them and they were told to sit for them. Amelia figured she might as well take advantage undid her equipment, wanting to get comfortable before hearing a voice.

“Welcome, my lovelies.  I am Luna Luna. You have all served me and my village so well; I wanted to gift you all with a truly wondrous gift: eternal service to me as members of my tribe. I look forward to playing with all of you vigorously. Just gaze upon my form and breathe...”

Amelia gazed up from her equipment, the aroma in the air heating her body as she laid eyes on the dancing goddess. She put her stuff aside as she couldn't take her eyes off her, she had never seen a woman like her who could dance so passionately. Amelia was too busy staring at her she didn't notice one of Luna Luna's flowers slowly wrap around her head and directly feed her pheromones into Amelia, making her mind slowly empty and lustful.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

The mute kid Shade just who had just entered the guild was already tasked with quite the job he joined a group of adventurers who was on their way to the Calibara tribe to help them with their monstergirl problem. When all was said and done they where invited to a party where they would get to meet the village guardian. "This will be fun" He thought to himself. He really had no interest in meeting the guardian what he was really after was the booze the villagers served.

Sometime Later
Shade who had one cup to many looked up surprised when the village guardian showed up. It was a beautiful woman or so he thought he couldn't see her very clearly. He heard as she said something about becoming part of the tribe and noticed how the veteran guild members just stood there listening. As he tried to listen closely to the woman his bar stool fell backwards with a loud clang. "Oh crap" He thought to himself. Plunging backwards into the shadows on the ground knocking over the tiki torches that lit the tent. The torches fell right under Luna luna Her flowery tentacle scorching the flower who was busy sending pheromones to everyone.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Luna Luna gyrated her hips, popped and lock her shoulders and bounced her chest. These lovely girls eyes were on her and she couldn't disappoint.

She smiled wickedly as Lisa and Amelia were immediately captivated. "So beautiful, please keep dancing." Lisa's sweet expression was so welcoming...so helpless..."Thats right follow my figure, every curve. Enjoy your Front Seat. she swung around one of her tentacles over in front of her face and large amount of pheromones blew over her. Poor little ninja, never stood a chance, so very helpless...

She was equally amused by Amelia. "My, my flowers seem to really like you," as her tentacle placed its self over her head. "Good girl, relax and breathe in everything. I'll always be on your mind. Teach me all you know..."

Luna Luna revealed in her performance, two heroines so eager to please her. It was ideal until a momentary distraction of one of her flowers catching fire from a fallen tiki torch. Her relaxed face turned into a predatory frown, "Well now, who do we have here...Come out, come out dear sweet thing... She moves her third tentacle over towards the the surrounding area and blast the area indiscriminately with pheromones.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Shade had a little bit to much to notice that she was an actual threat. He formed himself on the ceiling dangling upside down and looked her straight in the eyes with his big smile and rosy colored cheeks. "Y-you're funny y-you're a funny person. I l-l-like you. Hehe. Boop" He signed and booped her on the nose. He let himself drop from the ceiling right into the shadows on the floor. Taking Lisa and Amelia with him into the shadows and reappearing a few feet away with both of them snapped back to reality. "Lisa" he started signing. "I wuv you." He signed in and intoxicated way while hugging her.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:24 pm

Lisa, completly taken in by the dance of the guardian suddenly felt a flower moving close to her face.
Feeling hyped to be chosen by the guardian, she used her own hands to move it onto her mouth and nose.
Breathing in deeply, she could feel how her memories seemed to fade away.
She new the guardian would make her forget her stupid and lonely life,
and give her another much better new one!

But then she suddenly felt hands on her waist that seemed to take her to another place.
Outside of the effects of the plants, she suddenly felt herself return, hearing her saviour talk to her.
"Lisa I wuv you!".
Feeling totally creeped out by that strange "love" she had to roll her eyes.
"Thanks for rescuing me, but I currently don't search for a boyfriend."

Lisa took a battle stance once again and looked into the direction of the guardian.
She had to be careful and watch the next move of the beautiful creature before acting!

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top