RP Story: Neko Academy!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP Story: Neko Academy!

Post  Stitch on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Red still trying to keep herself from not collapsing saw how one by one the heroes and heroines where falling. To her left she saw Blaine getting taken down by a neko and Amelia who had taken a class with her to stop the teacher. But succumbed to the overwhelming power it gave her. To her right she saw how Xenia was serving her new mistress. And right in front of her she saw how Alexander was slowly walking towards her dragging his giant sword across the ground with one hand. She knew what he was going to do. With the last strength she had she shakingly took a defensive stance. She knew that if he where to hit any vitals it was over for her. "Well come on!!! What are you waiting for!!!"
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Xenia’s heart sank when she saw Amelia approach.  “None of them got out?  I risked it all for nothing?”  Red was facing off against an enslaved Alexander, and Blaine had been overtaken by Madeline.  There was nothing she could do to help either of them without blowing her cover.  Her despair only worsened as she watched Amelia’s plan to overthrow the Teacher falter and crumble.

“Grab her,” said the Teacher, almost dismissively.  Two of her boys took Amelia by the arm.

“Well done, Mistress!” cheered Xenia.  “This one’s a very important member of the Guild.  You could ransom her back for a fortune, as long as we keep her alive and well.  If you’ll just turn her over to me I’ll—“

“You speak when spoken to now, slave,” interrupted the Teacher, never turning away from Amelia. “A domme?  No, I’d say you’re more of a switch.  Sure, you can push around weaklings, but put you up against a real domme and you'll be down on your knees, begging to be used and abused.”  

She wrapped her tail around Amelia’s body.  “Isn’t that right, slut?”  The Teacher didn’t wait for a reply, and pressed her lips to Amelia’s.   Xenia watched, horrified, though a small, dirty, part of her wanted to be Amelia in that moment.  “Gods, what’s happening to me?” she thought.

It wasn’t long before Amelia began kissing back.  The Teacher relaxed her tail as her Nekos stripped Amelia’s gear, exchanging it for one of the same furry schoolgirl uniforms they all wore.  “Mmmm, that’s two down,” said the Teacher, running her hands through Neko Amelia’s hair. “No, wait, it’s three, isn’t it?” she said, turning back to Xenia.  “How could I forget?”
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Amelia realised she had made horrific mistake, dabbing and trying to be like the Neko, realising she was moving into an area normal humans shouldn't. Many monsters weren't born like that, but were turned and corrupted into becoming an evil creature. And playing into was slowly turning Amelia. 'I don't have enough students, I need to enslave the others to make them mine!' the thought was filling Amelia's mind. She instantly tried to fight and drown out the thought, trying to resist and refuse the temptation the best she could , letting her guard down and feeling someone grab her and force her down.

“A domme?  No, I’d say you’re more of a switch.  Sure, you can push around weaklings, but put you up against a real domme and you'll be down on your knees, begging to be used and abused.”  She wrapped her tail around Amelia’s body.  “Isn’t that right, slut?”  The Teacher didn’t wait for a reply, and pressed her lips to Amelia’s. She tried to pull away and resist it, not wanting to give up. 'I can't beat her, I need to commit and become like her, to turn into her. I need to surrender my humanity' Amelia's mind bombarded her as she wanted to fully give into to her dark urges and become a Neko Teacher, but in the end, she stayed strong and knew it if she had any chance to be saved and stay human, she had to be enslaved as she began to kiss the Neko back, her thoughts of being a strong domme being replaced by a soft submissive.

With her decision freely made, Amelia felt her mind slip away and fall under the Neko's control as she soon became her newest pupil. The last of her equipment was stripped off her and replaced with the same sexy pupil outfit as the others as she was a fully committed slave to the Neko.

“Mmmm, that’s two down, No, wait, it’s three, isn’t it? How could I forget?” Her Mistress said as Amelia saw Xenia standing there and could tell they weren't fully under her mistress's control. Amelia lunged for them them and brought them to the ground. Xenia tried to play dumb and pretend to be into this and under their control as Amelia begun to make them more comfortable and ready for their mistress.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Madeline watched Trevor’s clumsy assault on the mage from the shadows, waiting for her moment.  As soon as the wind spell sent Trevor flying, she leapt forward, knocking over the mage and interrupting his greater spell.  The two of them rolled over top of one another, coming to rest with the mage on top and Madeline on the bottom.  She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his face close.

“Mmmm… you win, handsome.  I’m all yours,” she purred.

Madeline ran her hands all over the mage’s face and neck.  She could feel his body losing tension as he succumbed to her power.  She loosened he legs and maneuvered him around so she was on top, rubbing herself against him the whole time.  Once she was on top, Madeline’s tail snaked its way into his robes and down between his legs.

“Oh yeah,” she thought, “he’s mine.”

“You like that, don’t you, baby?  But I’m afraid I can’t keep you forever unless Teacher says it’s okay.  Do you wanna go see her?”

He nodded eagerly.  Madeline stood up, made a leash around his neck with her tail, and led him past the frazzled Trevor to where her Teacher awaited.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:02 pm

The Teacher looked down on the helpless Xenia, confident in her position.  Neko Amelia had the girl subdued, and the remaining heroes were too busy to come to her aid.

“You’re a little liar, aren’t you?” said the Teacher. “Do you think I don’t know how to count to five, or that I haven’t noticed that my creatures call me Teacher and not Mistress?”  She paused to savor the girl’s fright.  “Two of your friends are already mine, and Madeline will deliver your mage friend soon enough—thanks to you, of course.  Didn’t I tell you that you’d betray your guild for me?”  

She leaned in.  

“Now, why don’t you and I pick up where we left off?  I believe there’s something you wanted to say to me.”

Xenia pursed her lips tightly, fighting the urge to speak, but soon gave in. “I… should never have tried to trick you.  You’re as clever as you are beautiful.”

The Teacher knelt and kissed Xenia on the forehead.  “That’s right, it was wrong of you, but you get to spend the rest of your life earning my forgiveness,” she whispered.

Xenia closed her eyes and when she opened them again, they had the look of a woman in love.

“Teacher, I—“

The Teacher placed a finger on her lips, silencing the ex-heroine.  She wasn’t in the mood to be fawned over by a lowly slave, and took the time to ponder how best to put her newest servants to use.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:09 pm

The world seemed to spin madly for Blaine for a few seconds, before he came to a sudden halt atop a Neko. Still dazed from the impact and the interruption of his focus, Blaine had no chance to react before the girl had locked her legs around him and drew his face in close. “Mmmm… you win, handsome.  I’m all yours,” the Neko purred seductively into Blaine's ear. That seemed right to him. After all, he was on top, he had been channeling that great spell and he had run off that ruffian, so he must have won! Certain in his victory, the mage began to relax as Madeline caressed his face, enjoying the feeling of the fur against his skin. His focus began to dissipate as Madeline rolled him over, intensifying her touches as she did so. Atop him now, Blaine could barely think as he felt the Neko's tail slip under his robes and reach down towards his penis, wrapping and coiling around it, before she drew it back again, teasing the mage with pleasure.

“You like that, don’t you, baby?  But I’m afraid I can’t keep you forever unless Teacher says it’s okay.  Do you wanna go see her?” Blaine could only nod in honesty and bliss, eager to stay with this Neko forever, but knowing they must check with Teacher first. He felt his Neko mistress' tail coil around his neck, forming a warm, comfortable leash that would lead him where his mistress wanted him to go. On the way they passed Trevor, and Blaine felt some feeling of wrongness about this situation, as he started to remember the events that had brought him to this moment. However, the subdued mage's doubts were eased by a playful yet firm tug on his leash. When they arrived before the Teacher, she had just finished enslaving Xenia, and she seemed to be musing over something as Madeline waited to show off her catch. Blaine looked at Xenia, and Xenia looked back, and they smiled at one another, each enjoying the ecstasy of their enslavement.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top