RP Story: Neko Academy!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Story: Neko Academy!

Post  Blastar on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:25 am

Things have been kinda slow lately, so I’m going to try this out.  Please bear in mind that I have limited availability during the week, especially on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so if I take too long, and you’d like to write Naughty Teacher’s response to your character, you’re welcome to do so.

Neko Academy

“It’s a lovely day today, isn’t it, children?”

“Yes, Teacher!” replied a chorus of voices.

There were no actual children in the classroom that day.  There hadn’t been a child permitted on school grounds since the Naughty Teacher had ordered the headmaster to send them away weeks ago.   All that remained were menial task slaves and the Teacher’s beloved students: a menagerie of the finest male and female specimens she had collected over the years.  On the left side of the room, a dozen strong, handsome young men stared adoringly at their Teacher.  On the right, twelve exquisite young women, most with cute little cat ears and long fluffy tails, divided their attention between her and the men.  

“I think we’ll dismiss class early today.  Go, run along and play.”

With that, her girls rose from their desks and paired off with one of the boys.  It didn’t matter which they picked, the Teacher thought.  They were all so eager and able to please.  She had trained each one herself.  Feeling rather playful herself, she approached and touched one of the young men on the shoulder.  He was tall and well-muscled, with a square jaw and dark, wavy hair. He turned and regarded her with the awe she had come to expect from her pets.  Madeline, the fair-skinned, redheaded Neko who had previously claimed him, bowed her head to the Teacher and took a step back.

“Trevor,” she said, “Fetch me a bottle of wine and come with me to my chambers.”

“Yes, Teacher!” he replied, eyes gleaming.

She followed Trevor out into the courtyard and watched as he made his way to the stockroom, but before he could reach it, he encountered a strange girl with long dirty blonde hair.  She wore a white and gold schoolgirl outfit with the skirt cinched up, showing a couple more inches of leg than the other girls.  She smiled at Trevor and the two exchanged some inaudible words.  The girl was clearly flirting, but it was unclear how much of an effect she was having on him.  The Teacher cocked her ears to home in on the conversation.

“You’re very nice, but I must go now.  I’m on an errand for the Teacher.”

“Of course,” the girl said slyly. “It’s never a good idea to disappoint the Teacher.”

“Yes,” said Trevor, missing her sarcasm.  “You’re very smart.”

The Teacher hadn’t taken Trevor into her service for his mind, but was he really too stupid to realize this girl didn’t belong here?  

“Oh, gross, a heroine,” moaned Madeline as she approached beside the Teacher.   “Do you want to handle her, or should I?”

The Teacher paused for a moment, considering, and then called out, “Young lady!”  The heroine froze and her smile vanished.   It appeared she hadn’t expected to catch the Teacher’s attention.  “Are you here to join my class, or do you just throw yourself at every boy you see?”

The blonde heroine turned toward the Teacher, studied her for a moment, and then spoke. “I really don’t know where to begin with you.  I mean, you say you’re a teacher, but you don’t seem like you’re all that well educated.  And if you’re supposed to be the one in charge around here, how come you’re dressed like such a who—“

Trevor had caught the little whelp from behind and pinned both arms behind her back.  “No one talks to Teacher like that!” he screamed, his breath blowing strands of her hair over her ear.  The girl was a sorceress, and far too frail to escape his grasp.  Trevor pressed her to her knees.

“The last time your little Guild came after me, they sent six of you,” said the Teacher.  “Two of them are now my students, and the others… they’re around here somewhere, cleaning or doing whatever else chattel slaves do.  I’ll have to send your Guildmistress a thank you card.  But, in the meantime, I’m surprised they only sent you.”

The young sorceress looked up at her. “I’m sure most things in life come as a surprise to you, lady.”

Trevor considered the statement for a moment, and then twisted the girl’s arms further, eliciting a satisfying scream.

“You know, I’m not sure where to begin with you either.  Should I have my boy break your arms first, or break your legs first?  Or, should I enslave you and make you bite off that smart little tongue of yours, piece by piece?” she said, and chomped the air three times.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: Neko Academy!

Post  Blastar on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:31 am

Xenia’s mission was a failure.  She was supposed to gather information on the Teacher and report back to the Guild, but now she was at the mercy of the pink haired freak and her handsome but brutal goon.  The Teacher approached, followed by her smirking pet Neko.  

“I don’t suppose you’d let me go if I said I was sorry?” Xenia asked.

“No, I wouldn’t, but despite your unladylike manners, I kind of like you.  You’ll make a fine addition to my class, but first you’re going to need to earn your admission.  You’ll start by betraying your Guild for me.”

The Teacher ran her long slender tail up Xenia’s side and brushed her cheeks.  She snaked the tail around her neck so that it briefly resembled a collar and leash, and then then drew it back and stroked her face some more.

“Do you have something you’d like to say to me?”

Dazed, Xenia began to speak. “You… you have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.”

The Teacher’s eyes were indeed stunning, but that wasn’t what Xenia wanted to say.  She thought back to the guild’s research notes, and remembered reading about an aura that could compel its victims into uncontrollable adulation.  With each compliment the victim would become more and more enamored until they surrendered themselves completely.

The Teacher grinned and pressed a fingertip to Xenia’s forehead.  A brief vision of a single gold star appeared in Xenia’s mind.

“That’s a good start, slave.  Do you like my tail?  Do you like the way the fur feels against your skin?”

“It feels… so wonderful.  I… never want it to stop.” said Xenia.  Two gold stars flashed through her mind.

The Teacher laughed.  “Good, but that’s a little more selfishness than I like to hear from my slaves. “ She leaned in. “Remember, what you want doesn’t matter.”

“Stop calling me a slave, creature!” snapped Xenia.  “When I get free, I’m gonna—“  

The red Neko shut her up with a slap before backing away, giggling.

“Tell me what you like about my… shoes,” continued the Teacher, “slave.”

Xenia knew that if this kept up, she wouldn’t be objecting to that word much longer.  She struggled against the compulsion for as long as she could.

“They’re… classy… and elegant… and well put together… just like their owner.”  

Three stars.

“I’m glad you like them,” chirped the Teacher.  “Maybe I’ll let you lick the dirt off the soles when we’re done.”  She looked over and smiled at the red Neko, who snickered, then laughed.

Xenia threw her weight forward to try to break free, but her captor’s grip was too strong.  If help didn’t arrive soon, she knew she was finished.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 pm

A sudden smoke bomb got everyone of guard. When the smoke settled only the teacher and her slaves remained.

Meanwhile on the school roof.
"Not this again. You were about ready to submit weren't you?"
The girl in the red hood asked. "Honestly you call yourself a heroine? Flirting with a boy in the midst of enemy territory.
Anyhow the name is red and you were lucky I was close by.
She said quite sternly.Sounds like they are on their way here. Whatever you do don't listen to her and don't look straight at her.
If you can do that we might get out of here." She drew her sword looking at the door.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Just great, it had already been a long day for Alexander, discipline and training really takes a toll on him but its a necessary price to stay ahead of the threads of this world, but after getting back to the guild HQ he heard that Xenia had gone after a suspected monster girl alone! "Silly girl!" shouted Alexander, kicking an nearby bin in anger "Does she not know the danger?". Alexander grabbed his greatsword, swinging it forward before sieving it behind his back as he focused his mind for a moment, raising his hand and shouting "Teleport!" as the world blurred for a second he focused on the last known location of Xenia, a nearby academy.

He arrived at the front doors, he could hear the sound of laughter and playing in the distance, but couldn't make out who or were it was coming from. It sound abit too intimate for simple child's play, but that wasn't his attention for now. Making his way through the empty school building Alexander darted his head into each doorway looking for Xenia. At the end of the corridor he could hear the sound of someone talking, a girl, he approached cautiously peering in to see Xenia on her knees in-front of a Neko with another red haired Neko behind her. "Oh crap" he thought, quickly retreating and pressing against the wall. He knew that Nekos had great sense of smell and would easily detect him if he lingered too long, but there was something wrong, one of them looked different, he had to check again. Alexander poked his head slowly around the corner once more, now there was only one Neko, the odd one, she was much taller, with much larger breast and dressed much differently then most Nekos "What is she..." he thought to himself as she was poking Xenia in the head once, twice and then a third time.

Suddenly their was a great burst of smoke, catching everyone off guard. Dazed and shocked Alexander turned to see Red had arrived, she must of found out from the guild about Xenia too. "Honestly you call yourself a heroine?" she mumbled to Xenia still coming around "Anyhow the name is red and you were lucky I was close by." Alexander drew his greatsword out, taking aim and getting ready to charge. "Here i go!" he thought before his chain of thought was interrupted by a spine-tingling sound, a dreadful sound he knew all too well... "*Meow* puuurrrrrrr..." he turned to see the missing red haired Neko had managed to creep up on him, tail erected as it waved back and fourth back and fourth baaaackkk annnnd fooouuthh.. zzz... zzzzz... zzzzzzzz he began falling to his knees in sleepyness as he could feel the fur of the Neko press up against him...

To anyone and everyone, feel free to RP from the red-haired Nekos point of view.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Amelia was traveling through and hoping to do a quick job for some easy money to keep her going on her travels. She took refuge in the local guild, any monster hunter was welcome here and work was plentiful sadly to say. She took a seat at a table while she shifted through the marks in the area, until she was disturbed.

"Silly girl!" she heard one of the members shouted, followed by kicking a bin. Amelia raised a brow and kept watching them as they used a teleport spell as vanished. She figured something was up as she asked another member who filled her in with the monster teacher.

The second she heard of what this monster was doing she slammed her fist on the table and took off. The only thing she hated more than monsters, were ones that prayed on the youth, corrupting and manipulating them. It was the reason she became a hunter and went after them.

She arrived at the school and tried to find a side way in, not wanting to get caught by any of these enslaved students. Her priority was to find the guild members before they joined the monster's class, or if she was fortunate enough take an opportunity to kill this monster with one hit and end this all. It was suicide to go after a monster like this with no back up. She only hoped that boy found their friend before she was enslaved.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:28 am

Blaine was thoroughly confused. A shady fellow had told him there was definitely a vault in that old abandoned school building, with treasures waiting for anyone with the talent. Not only had the rogue mage not found a vault, but judging by the reasonable upkeep of the place, and some unusual sounds in the distance, the school wasn't abandoned either. Coming to the conclusion that he had been lied, and scammed for a fair bit of money, Blaine decided to check out the noises instead, just to get something out of the journey.

"Its probably just rats." He muttered to himself, rounding a corner. "Sentient, hygienic rats..." Glancing up Blaine found he had stumbled into a room with a rather angry and quite unusual looking Neko, along with a burly mook who was clearly under her thrall. "You guys wouldn't mind if I just stepped out, right?" He asked nervously, all the while compulsively glancing around the room for something to steal. Their looks towards him made it very clear they definitely weren't going to just let him go, and running wasn't likely to get him far what with all the mage robes and such. "Oh well, then. I guess its time for theatrics!" Blaine exclaimed as he blasted them both with a Thundaga he'd been subtly channeling, before turning to see a red haired Neko beginning to play with a barely conscious Alexander. "Ah, I've gotten myself into a right mess, haven't I..."

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:37 am

Waving the smoke away from her eyes, the Teacher was exasperated to see Trevor laid out on his back and her prize missing.  The girl wasn't alone after all, but whomever had taken her would make a fine prize as well.

She perked up her head and began sniffing the air.  Two females on the roof, one of whom she recognized as the blonde heroine.  Another intruder was close by.  Madeline picked up the scent, too, and darted off.  That one must be a male.  There were two more as well, a male and a female, but she couldn't quite locate them.  She had faith that Madeline would handle her chosen prey, so that left three females and one remaining male.  Teacher grinned.  She knew just the technique for situations like this, but it would have to wait until she got a better read on their locations.

She turned her attention back to her fallen student.  "Trevor, get up," she said.

He stood up slowly and blinked his eyes, trying to focus.

"The girl's up on the roof.  Go fetch."

Trevor lumbered groggily toward the stairs to the roof.

"Get your sword first," said the Teacher.  

He turned and walked in the other direction.  She definitely hadn't chosen him for his brain.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 am

When the smoke cleared, Xenia found herself on the roof of the school, far from the Teacher and her pets.  Her arms were free again, but nearly useless from pain.  "Cure," she coughed.  They felt a little better.  She turned around to see an annoyed Heroine in a red cloak.

"Not this again. You were about ready to submit weren't you?  Honestly you call yourself a heroine? Flirting with a boy in the midst of enemy territory. Anyhow the name is red and you were lucky I was close by."

Xenia appreciated the rescue but not the lecture.  She wanted to explain that she had only come to gather intel, but she decided it would be better not to further agitate her new acquaintance.  Red could abandon her just as easily as she'd rescued her.  Xenia nodded and said "Thank you... I'm sorry."

The plan was terrible in retrospect.  The Teacher's students were her most favored servants, so it was foolish to try to blend in with them.  And then she'd tried to flirt with the Teacher's boy toy.  Still, it wasn't as humiliating as the things the Teacher had forced her to say.

Xenia peered over the side of the roof, trying to stay low to avoid detection, but the Teacher was looking directly up at them.  More troubling was that Trevor and the red Neko were nowhere to be seen.  Xenia looked back at Red and saw that she had drawn her sword and was focusing on a nearby door.  

"Sounds like they are on their way here. Whatever you do don't listen to her and don't look straight at her. If you can do that we might get out of here, " said Red.

Behind the door, heavy footsteps were ascending the staircase.  Xenia chanted as quickly as she could, and cast a Protect spell on Red, hoping it would give her enough of an advantage for what was to come.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:11 am

The door slamed open both Blaine and A dazed Alexander came trough it followed by the neko the boy and teacher.
A mark appeared on the same place where the neko and boy were standing. It was a circle with two little stripes on both sides. After a second the mark burst open doing a normal sword slash trough out the whole roof. She knew that they either had to dodge her attack or be hit.
"Wow look at that more people well this can only go better." She said sarcastically.
"Blaine help out Alexander. The school ground this is their turf. Not really a good place to be. As for you. You can either quietly surrender or fight and be defeated. I promise you if you'll surrender I'll make sure you'll be treated with the utmost respect and diligence. And get a fair trial."

"My my how noble. But young miss I do need to scold you for not wearing your uniform and defying your teacher. Where is your school uniform?"

She could feel herself get slower as the teacher scolded her. She wanted to say something. But whatever she wanted to say was being overwritten by something to respond to the teacher. "U-under my hood. No damn it get out of my head!"

"And why would I do that? Wouldn't it be so much better for you to just become one of my students. I sense a great discomfort against humans within you. Why would you even try and help them?" She said as she wandered closer.

"I...I"

The teacher had closed the gap between the.
"Now let me help you it's a teachers job after all to help out her students. Let go of your troubles. And serve your teacher. What do you like about my earrings?"

She could feel a protective spell getting cast on her.
"Hehheh... Wow you are gullible."
The same mark that appeared nearby Madeline was now right between Red and the teacher. But it wasn't just one mark it was a whole bunch of them tracking the teachers movement.
"Don't worry you won't die. But if you don't dodge it's going to hurt really bad."
Her star shaped eye flashed a little.

"What?!"

"I do have a discomfort for humans. That doesn't mean I hate them all. Or think they deserve a fate like this. Now than while you are occupied allow me to blow this joint. *click* Countdown minus 10,9,8 Didn't expect me to have rigged the place with C4 did you?"

"Young lady you are in so much trouble!"
She said as she still was dodging the attacks.

"Like I care. Don't worry you won't die but it wouldn't be good for your health. My advice get outside of the building and watch some fireworks. 7,6,5. Well gotta run see you outside. Also blaine you might wanna take Alexander and get out too."She picked up Xenia and jumped of the roof.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:03 am

Blaine, thinking quickly, decided to try and grab Alexander and run past the red Neko, hoping the element of surprise would lend him an advantage. He managed to grab the dazed Alexander and half drag him to a set of stairs, but not without brushing against the Neko's fur, causing him to lose focus somewhat. Atop the stair, Blaine noticed that the red Neko had given chase, with the burly guy close behind, brandishing a sword.

*Puuurrrr* "Wouldn't it be nicer to just look at my tail and relax?" *Meow* The red Neko had clearly noticed Blaine glancing around, and started to rhythmically sway her tail again, but before it had any real effect, Blaine rapidly turned and opened the door. Bursting onto the roof, with Alexander trailing close behind, Blaine saw Red and Xenia standing nearby. Red appeared to be using some kind of strange magic, which she used to keep their pursuers at bay.

"Blaine help out Alexander. The school ground this is their turf. Not really a good place to be." Red called to him from across the roof, before she turned to the teacher looking Neko that had somehow gotten onto the roof without anybody noticing. Blaine guessed she either climbed the wall or just jumped; she was, after all some kind of magical fusion of cat and human. The mage began to lead Alexander away from the door to the roof, slinging an Aero from his staff at the Neko and the brute in a bid to keep them away. Then he heard Red shout something about explosives and getting off the roof with Alexander.

"You're insane, you know that!?" Blaine accused the strange girl. "Is blowing up the entire building really necessary?" Blaine considered his options.

"Oh, sod it. This is really going to hurt." Blaine braced himself and ran to the edge of the roof, leaping from it, and attempting somewhat poorly to slow his fall with air magic. He landed hard, but not hard enough to do any lasting damage. "Alexander, you'll need to follow!" Blaine shouted up to the roof, hoping the time warrior's head was clear enough to get away before the explosions, or the villainesses on the roof, caught him.

Last edited by JksAccount on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Amelia was considering herself lucky that she hadn't been spotted  yet, but this whole place was vile. It looked like the monster had spared all the under aged, but all the older mature students were awakened and under their control, tainting their souls and bodies with the students pairing up with one another in any class room she walked by.

She even noticed that some of them were a lot older and stronger looking, she figured they must have been from the guild after their previous attempts to stop the monster. There was nothing she could do now for them, there was too many of them enslaved, and even if she freed their minds, she would be caught and swarmed.

She quickly ducked behind a corner as she caught a hint of red followed by a number of students running past her as they seemed to be making their way upstairs. They must have cornered the the guild spy on the roof, Amelia figured she better hurry and help them out. But as she ran past a window, she saw that the guild heroes were jumping off the roof. She cried out thinking they were desperate to escape, wanting to take the easy way out than become slaves, but quickly learned they were saving their asses.

The whole building shook as the sound waves of explosions pierced through the hallways and the sound of destruction from above soon followed. Amelia tried to run back get to lower ground but soon the ceiling above collapsed down as she dived on the ground narrowly escaping death but getting debris trapping her legs.

"God damn it! What the hell was that? That better have been the monster or I'm going bring those idiots dead bodies to the guild"

She immediately got to work trying to get free from the debris, knowing that explosion was going to put the whole school on alert.  She only hoped none of the enslaved students were hurt in it.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:44 am

“Well, that was an… unexpected… turn of events,” thought the Teacher, nursing a badly injured arm.  “Once I have control of that little red brat, she’s gonna rebuild this place, brick by brick.”  Her arm throbbed and she winced.  As the dust from the explosion began to settle, she could make out two shapes she recognized as the red and blonde Heroines.  They hadn’t noticed her yet.  She grinned and affected the most pleasant tone she could.

“Oh, red girl, that was a very clever trick.  I think you deserve to be head of the class!”  Her demeanor darkened.  “Here’s your reward.”  She flicked the wrist of her good arm, and marked Red with one gold star.

Out of the corner of her eye, the Teacher caught a glimpse of another Heroine digging her way out of the rubble.  Beyond her, a Hero in dark robes was dusting himself off.  These were the other two she was missing earlier.  She didn’t see the warrior anywhere, and his scent was masked by the dust, but she could deal with him if he turned up.  The Teacher smiled and cleared her throat.

“Oh, girls,” she announced, “It’s time for you to do your homework!”

Red, Xenia, and Amelia all turned to look at the Teacher, their eyes glazed over.

“One of your little friends is due for detention.”  She motioned towards Blaine.  “Hurt him, and bring him to me.  Extra gold stars if you can make him scream...”
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:57 am

The plan had worked. Well kinda when Red landed she could just see how the building came crashing down. "Maybe I used a little to much?" She heard a loud thump beside her. It was blaine who had also jumped off the roof. He stood up brushed his robes clean and said. "You're insane, you know that?! Was blowing up the building really necessary?" "Lairs are just like hornets nests. You don't just kick them. You either Light it on fire gas it or blow it up." She said. To bad she didn't notice that the "queen" was still conscious. And said. "Oh, red girl, that was a very clever trick. I think you deserve to be head of the class! Here’s your reward."
She was careless and got hit. She saw the image of one gold star flash through her head. The teacher also saying that they had homework? “Oh, girls,It’s time for you to do your homework!”
"Wha-" As soon as the teacher said that her eyes glazed over. She was no longer in control of her body. Her mind on the other had she still did have some control over. She didn't had the chance to fully comprehend what happened because the teacher gave them a new order.
“One of your little friends is due for detention.” She motioned towards Blaine. “Hurt him, and bring him to me. Extra gold stars if you can make him scream...”
Her body bolted towards blaine ready to strike him but at an hairs length away she redirected the attack towards her own leg. Throwing her off balance snapping out off the trance and crashing down a few feet away besides Blaine. "Hhhhnnngghhh"
She weezed from the pain. She slowly got back up pulled the sword out of her leg and walked towards Blaine. She hit her head on a rock fresh blood was streaming down her face and out of the hole in her leg. "Blaine I'm at my limit. I have one more trick up my sleeve. Whatever happens after that is on you guys. And for the love of god don't let them hit you. Well then here goes nothing." She slumped herself over to where the teacher was and stopped about 9 feet away from her. "You have been a real piece of work. But this ends with only one of is still standing conscious." Her star shaped eye flashed creathing a black pocket dimension with a battle field made out of just white lines. "Now then let's dance." She said as her vision got blurrier by the second. Red stripes appeared on the battlefield cutting it in half on the teachers side giving her less room to doge in. She closed her eyes and summoned two sentinels serving as her eyes and trying to blast the teacher. She didn't give the teacher any breathing room as she knew it was now or never. Either she falls unconscious first or her.
It's not an accident anymore.
The sound of machinery is deafening.
Smells like mercury.
The air is filled with burning dandelions.
Red was still fighting in the sub space managing to cut down the teacher her stamina. However she couldn't take it any longer."Damn it" The sentinels disappeared and the sub space disbanded. As she fell unconscious right in front of the teacher.

Last edited by Stitch on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Alexander pulled himself out of the rubble that was once the school, he was dazed, confused on what just happened, the last thing he could remember was being slumped on the floor with a Neko on top of him playing with him as he stroked their fur and then suddenly waking up in a collapsed building. He glanced around quickly, working out what was happening, he could hear the sound of people he knew he caught sight of Amelia and Xenia, stumbling towards Blaine in a zombie-like state "Damn it, shes gotten to them!" Alexander thought, then noticing the passed out body of Red below the Naughty Teachers heels.

Standing up Alexander began to shake his head, he didn't feel too good. His mind was telling him to get close to the Teacher, its only polite but he had the willpower to resist it and felt himself suffering for keeping distance, but he had to do something... "Here i come, Warp!" he shouted thrusting his sword in Naughty Teachers direction... but nothing happened "What the?!" he exclaimed observing his hands that barely glimmered with the magic required to teleport him "my magic, its been disabled?" he thought to himself. "Enough!" he shouted, instead charging for Red's unconscious body. Swinging his sword across the air at Naughty Teacher who seemingly stepped and bent backwards and dodged it, "damn Nekos so flexible" he thought, neither-the-less he had freed Red from her heels, picking her up and tossing her small body across the floor a good distance from everyone to safety he turned again to find Naughty Teacher was now peering down over him with a stern look on her face, he felt small, very very small in her presence.

"Your... your so beautiful..." he muttered, paralyzed with fear as he stared into her eyes, her lips curling into a grin upon hearing his admission. "Wait... why did i just say that?" he thought as she smiled and extended a finger towards his forehead...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:15 am

Having dusted himself off from the landing, Blaine surveyed the much-changed playing field. He saw that the teacher had dragged herself from the rubble, brushing off injuries that would be severe on a human, and was advancing towards Red and Xenia. She said some things that he couldn't really hear, ears still ringing from the explosion. Something about homework and screaming? Suddenly, the girls turned towards him, seeming entranced. Red immediately rushed him, but managed to stop herself and knock herself out of trance. Then through some more crazy sorcery, made both herself and the teacher disappear, leaving Blaine alone to face down the entranced Xenia.

"So, uh, you wouldn't mind not doing whatever unspeakable thing you're planning on doing, right?" Blaine asked, hoping to maybe snap her out of it, or at least give her pause. Xenia's response was just to keep walking towards him, presumably weaving some sort of time spell together.
"Well, I don't want to hurt you, but I can slow you down!" Blaine declared, uttering out some incantations and condensing some magic, then freezing the ground between himself and Xenia. A quick rescan of the ruins confirmed there was nobody behind him at the moment, and looking around, he noticed that Red and the teacher had reappeared, but Red was clearly unconscious, although the teacher looked tired from whatever the strange girl had done.

Blaine started readying a Thundera, worried that now the teacher was back, she would focus her attention on him, when Alexander charged at the teacher from the rubble swinging his sword wildly and rather ineffectively. Then he stopped near the teacher, revealing his real plan of throwing Red clear of the strong Neko. However, Alexander seemed to stop as the teacher glared down at him, and touched his forehead as she had done to Red before. Fearing the worst, Blaine propelled the lightning from his staff at the teacher, hoping to distract her from her manipulation of Alexander, all the while preparing for the onslaught of the now more slowly advancing Xenia.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:46 am

Xenia made her way toward Blaine with a clear sense of purpose.  He uttered something at her, and then chanted, but she paid no attention, focusing instead on the Gravija spell she was chanting.  As she was nearing spell range, Xenia stepped on curious patch of frozen ground.  Her muscles hardened, and her bones felt like they were going to crack.  She froze, paralyzed with pain, and her spell began to falter.  The agony couldn’t dissuade her—there was something much stronger pushing her onward.  She would stop at nothing to do what she had to do.

As soon as Xenia passed the mystic frost, she loosed her spell.  It struck Blaine, knocking him back, and she was released from the Teacher’s hypnosis.

“Blaine, I’m so sorry,” Xenia gasped and cast Cura.  A vision of four gold stars shot through her mind.

“One more and I’m lost,” she thought.  She had just gotten a taste of her possible fate, and the thought of being that way forever was ineffably frightening.

Xenia looked around at the wreckage of the school and tried to find the rest of her friends.  Red was knocked out some distance away.  Alexander was confronting the Teacher, but not attacking.  That wasn’t a promising sign.  Amelia was still under the Teacher's hypnosis and advancing toward Blaine.  Xenia knew she had to do something.  Her friends had put themselves in danger to save her, so she couldn’t run away.  But if she attacked the Teacher, she’d be enslaved in no time.

“Maybe I can convince her I’ve already turned,” thought Xenia.  “There’s been so much going on that she can’t possibly remember how many stars I have, and it’ll buy the others time to escape.  I could live as a fake slave for a little while, and then run away when the time is right.  Let’s just hope she forgot about that tongue biting thing…”

Xenia turned to Blaine and whispered “I’m going to try to distract her.  Grab Amelia when she snaps out of it and get out of here!”

She took a deep breath and began walking toward the Teacher.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Amelia was completely helpless while under the rubble, and by the time the heroes had help her out, the Neko took her opportunity to strike them while they were all grouped together.

“Oh, girls, It’s time for you to do your homework!” she heard the the Neko call out to them. The second she heard her voice and locked eyes with her, Amelia felt herself fall under her spell. “One of your little friends is due for detention. Hurt him, and bring him to me.  Extra gold stars if you can make him scream...” she was instructed.

Amelia knew she had to obey her teacher, if she was a good girl and made her happy she'd get reward with gold stars. The others went after Blaine, leaving Amelia to pick herself up from the last of the rubble. By the time she was finally free and and persuading Blaine, she felt her body jolt and spasm as electricity flowed through it, causing her to fall to her knees and her mind to clear. She quickly snapped out of the control and knew the Neko was her enemy.

"Hey are you okay? Sorry about the thunder but I had to snap you out of it" Amelia heard, looking up to see Blaine picking her up. "Appreciate you coming but we got to get out of here now, come on" he went on as Amelia stopped him.

"No not yet! All those people who were enslaved could be hurt or be free from her power after that explosion. Keep that Neko occupied and I'll try to set them free" Amelia told him, running off away from the conflict to try and find the Neko's victims.

She ran to the classrooms she saw before, seeing that a lot of them were now empty but there was one that's entrance had caved in from the explosion. Amelia took out one of her potions and threw it at the rubble, setting off a Firaga explosion, creating a away inside. She stepped in and could see all the enslaved men and women inside, groaning and moaning.

"Get out of here now! That bitch could come back for you at any minute"
Amelia shouted at them thinking they were freed. They stared at her and began to move towards her muttering the word teacher.

"Where is Teacher?"
one of them muttered. "Is she our Teacher?" "She's ordering us like Teacher, she must be" they all droned calling Amelia their Teacher as they approached her. She  quickly realized this was a mistake as she tried to exit, only to be grabbed and pulled back in by the enslaved students, who only knew they had to serve and please their Teacher.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:49 am

“Of course I am,” said the Teacher as she awarded Alexander his star.

“But you’ve interrupted something very important, and I’m afraid I have to send you to detention.”  

Suddenly, she was grazed by thunder spell.  “Enough of this!” she thought, trying not to lose the façade of seduction.  The Teacher yanked Alexander’s head down between her breasts.  He didn’t resist much.  “No one ever does,” she thought.  She moaned and arched her back as she felt the Hero yield to her.  His sword fell to the ground.  Once she was satisfied that he was adequately hypnotized, she released him from her embrace, but still held him close.

“Now, how’d you like to be the Teacher’s Pet?”

Last edited by Blastar on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:46 am

Red waking up from being unconscious looked around and saw that she was no longer in front of the teacher. "What happened did we win?" She soon came to the realization that she couldn't be farther from the truth. She saw how Alexder was just released and from the soft prison she was holding him in. Not moving away. She noticed how Xenia was walking towards the teacher and how Blaine had taken an nasty hit. "N-no don't g-go there." She said to Xenia lifting herself up using her sword as support. She Shakingly pointed her sword towards the teacher. "N-not y-yet."
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 am

Xenia made it clear that she had no intention of stopping, merely pausing briefly in her advance as the summoned ice began to freeze her joints. As soon as she had finished traversing it, she unleashed the spell she had been preparing. It was some kind of magic that made Blaine feel as though his body weighed several tonnes and that it was crumpling under itself. He collapsed to the floor and began writhing in pain as Xenia's trance lifted and she looked down, shocked at what she had done. She quickly cast a healing spell, but Blaine decided he might just lie there for a while as the pain began to ebb. As he did, the mage girl turned, studying the situation, before looking back at him.

“I’m going to try to distract her.  Grab Amelia when she snaps out of it and get out of here!” Blaine heard Xenia's whispered plan as he forced himself to his feet, and as much as he thought it was unwise, talking her out of it would just blow his cover. Additionally, he hadn't even noticed the pink haired potion-crafter clambering from the rubble and advancing towards him. As Amelia drew closer, the rogue mage began to draw several residual sparks of lightning into his palm, and then threw them at her. The shocks brought her to her knees. "I need to work on that..." Blaine thought, realising he had failed in his plan to cause as little pain as possible. In any case, it appeared the alchemist's head had cleared, so he explained to her Xenia's plan and the urgency with which they must escape.

"No not yet! All those people who were enslaved could be hurt or be free from her power after that explosion. Keep that Neko occupied and I'll try to set them free" Amelia explained, before suddenly breaking off across the rubble towards a section of the school building which had mostly survived the blast of Red's explosives. "This isn't good, we can't afford to split up!" Blaine thought to himself, annoyed by the carelessness of the two women who could easily be walking into traps. Turning to see how Xenia was doing with her plan, Blaine noticed the Neko teacher smothering Alexander's face between her  large breasts. Torn between the idea of fleeing and the moral urge to save his friends from this monster, Blaine found himself at a loss on what to do next. Then an idea struck him, a way in which he could stop this powerful Neko once and for all. He moved to a stable yet somewhat obscured place amidst the rubble, and began preparing the ritual for the most powerful spell Astrid had taught him, and one of the great deal of spells he had never cast.

"Oh, celestial bodies, heed my call..." He began, pointing his staff to the sky and trying to wrangle some passing asteroids with his magic.

Last edited by JksAccount on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:30 am

In the other classroom, Amelia was on her back with the students surrounding her were delusional, thinking she was their Neko Teacher. They were pulling off her equipment and garments and were stroking and slowly scratching any bear part of her skin as if fur was there, some of them stroking her hair and moaning about how much they loved her. She cursed herself for letting her soft side get her stuck in this situation. If the real Neko was to show up she could easily cause them to snap to who she really is. The only way she was going to save them was to save them was to play into their mind set.

"Enough! Enough Students! Teacher wants no more!"
she screamed addressing them as they obeyed and released them. Amelia had to admit she got a bit of a jolt from doing it. She always had a dominant side and with the day she had she's happy to let go of some steam. She got herself up as the students helped, her remaining clothing falling off her in rags, with only her boots and underwear intact. She picked up her belts of potions and strapped them on her giving herself some coverage.

"Okay class, you obey me yes?"
She asked them wanting to make sure she had control before doing anything rash.

"Yes Teacher!" They all said in union, the sound giving a strange sensation to Amelia.

"Good, we're going to go on a school trip to the village"
She said wanting to stick to the plan to saving them but than the Neko came into her mind. With all these students in her control, she could easily take care of monster. Turn her own slaves against her and end this. It will be so satisfying to do, It would feel amazing to do, the thought was too good for Amelia to pass. "Actually, on second though. Time for your physical exam, come with me class!" Amelia ordered them taking the role more as she lead them out.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:09 am

“Of course you would, handsome,” said the Teacher.  She wrapped her tail around Alexander and held him close.  A short distance away, she espied the red cloaked heroine limping towards them.  “Don’t worry,” she said.  “You’ll get your turn.”  With that, she pulled Alexander into a deep kiss, rubbing her body against his, not caring if he could feel her through his armor.  This part was for her. She pulled away slowly and could tell by the look in Alexander’s eyes that he was hers.  The Teacher turned and looked slyly toward Red.  

“My love, this thing says she’s a friend of that blonde girl.  But, any friend of hers is an enemy of mine, and I shouldn’t have enemies, should I?”

“No, Teacher,” he replied.

“Good, then you know what to do.”  She knelt down, picked up Alexander’s sword, and handed it to him.

As Alexander left to do his duty, the Teacher heard footsteps coming from the other direction.  It was Trevor, badly wounded, carrying an unconscious Madeline.  He laid her down at the Teacher’s feet.  The teacher barely had time to examine her precious Neko before another set of footsteps approached.  It was the blonde heroine.

“I’ve… I’ve done as you asked.  I attacked Blaine, and he screamed,” the girl said, dropping to one knee.  “I’m yours, Mistress.”
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Xenia dropped her head as she knelt, hoping to hide the fear and sorrow on her face.  She’d seen what the Teacher had done to Alexander.  It was too late for him now, and it was all her fault.  All she could do now was hope that Red wasn’t too badly hurt to defend herself.  “Come on, Red, fight.  Don’t kill him, but do what you have to do to get away,” she thought.

The Teacher looked Xenia over warily, and then smiled. “Look, Trevor, we have a new school nurse. What’s your name, slave?”

“I’m Xenia, Mistress,” she replied.

“Well, Xenia, your former friends did a number on my pets.  You’re going to fix them up.  Start with Madeline.”

Xenia hated the notion of aiding her sworn enemies, but it was better than being ordered to fight her friends.  “Yes, Mistress,” she replied, and rose to attend to the fallen Neko.

Xenia knelt beside the catgirl and raised her arms, chanting.  A few moments passed and Madeline’s eyes fluttered open.  She looked at Xenia, and after a beat of recognition, hissed loudly.  Xenia fell over, startled.

“Play nice, Madeline,” said the Teacher.  “She’s one of ours now.”

Madeline regarded Xenia cautiously, and then relaxed.  She took hold of Xenia’s hand, licked it twice, and stood up to stretch.
Next, Xenia moved on to Trevor.   She had to struggle to keep her composure while casting curative spells on the man who’d nearly twisted her arms off.   Trevor didn’t look at her the entire time.  He only stared into the distance.  It was only after Xenia had finished and helped him to his feet that she saw what he was staring at.  Blaine hadn’t left.  He was still where she’d left him, concentrating as if to summon some powerful spell.

“Oh, God, Blaine, I told you to get out of here!” she thought to herself.

Trevor approached the Teacher and uttered something inaudible.  She nodded to him and both he and Madeline crept off in Blaine’s direction.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:28 am

"...raging spheres of the sky, I unchain you from your wandering course..." Wow, this incantation was long. Blaine watched as Xenia approached the teacher, unable to do a great deal from his current position. He saw Red struggle to her feet and try to stop Xenia, but she didn't so much as flinch. The ruse was certainly convincing, perhaps too convincing. Meanwhile, he saw the Neko teacher consolidate her control over Alexander, and the brute returning the red haired Neko to the teacher, both visibly wounded. The teacher used the supposedly converted Xenia to heal her two minions, and as she did, the brute spotted Blaine and stared at him with vacant yet angry eyes. Shortly after, both he and the red Neko had disappeared.

"If they're trying to surprise me, they've gone about it entirely the wrong way..." Blaine thought to himself, trying as hard as he could to focus on the Meteor spell while scanning the debris for the approaching duo. "...devastation shall be wrought by your bright flaming mass..." Blaine began chanting the incantations with a fervor, hoping he could bait one of the hidden attackers out. Sure enough, the muscled moron broke from cover and began to rush at him. Blaine opened the fist not holding his staff to reveal the miniature tempest he had also been preparing in case of a situation like this, and loosed it upon Trevor, blasting him back a fair distance. "... now come! Unleash your wrath upon my f-uunff." The final word of the incantation was cut off by a Neko leaping from behind Blaine and throwing him to the floor, the mass of accumulated magic dissipating.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:53 am

"Enough of this!" Amelia screamed returning to the fight, seeing things were getting dire having a arrived with back up just in time.

"Oh good girl. Come crawling back to your teacher. And dressed much more appropriately"
The Neko laughed at what was left of Amelia's clothing.

"Actually the student has become the teacher, I took a page from you. Class!"
Amelia grinned confidently as her small class came to her support, much to the Neko's shock, having no control over them anymore. "That's the thing about subs, they need a domme!" Amelia laughed feeling so sexy and dominant in this position and took a moment to indulge herself with our satisfying it was.

But for some reason she begun to feel strange. She looked at the other guild members who were in trouble or under the Neko's control and didn't feel any need to help them. In fact, the thought crossed in her mind that they'd be better behind her with the rest of her class. She was developing to big of a taste of a being in control like this and she tried to stay focused.

"Class! I want you to kill...."
Amelia started before stuttering, pointing at the Neko but unable to say the words. "To kill....." she muttered not knowing what was happening to her as her felt bad inside and her agendas getting crossed and lost. The Neko could see her hesitation and went from being angered and afraid to calm and confident.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top