RP Story: Late One Halloween Evening!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP Story: Late One Halloween Evening!

Post  Stitch on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:14 am

She saw the that the adventurer snapped out of his trance. But got immediately blasted again. "Why did I even- nevermind that."
She saw the other clown girl approaching fast. "It's going to be the pinwheel isn't it?" She thought to herself. Luckily she was prepared for it. The clown girl held it in front of her face and said."Looks wonderful right? Let yourself sink into it, become our slave!" Before she could fully take it out she slashed through the pinwheel again. Pressing the very end of her sable against her neck. "You have some nerve looking away in the midst of a fight."
Pressing the point a little deeper into her flesh. "I would love nothing more than to slit your throat right about now. I would have done it if you still were a human. But seeing that you are a monster now I just can't." She sheathed her weapon away. "Listen here and listen closely. The only reason why I was here was to give those people a fighting chance. One this society never gave mosters. I don't kill monsters. But seeing as things are going now they will all be monsters pretty soon anyway. And we could fight sure. But in the end it wouldn't matter. So I'm just going to take my leave. There's nothing for me to do here." She jumped on a nearby rooftop. "Oh one more thing try and follow me and I'll make sure you can't move for a week. I won't kill you but I'll make sure it hurts really bad. Well anyway have fun with whatever this is. The fate of those humans really doesn't interest me. But looking at their faces they don't seem to care either." She disappeared behind the rooftops."
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Blaine was shocked to see one of the heroines on the field turn to him with malice in her eyes. "See reason! The clowns are the enemy, not me!" he shouted, preparing to defend himself with another spell. However, before he had a chance to react, the heroine had mixed a strange collection of vials together and thrown it at him. Once again, Blaine found himself screaming in pain as a massive blast of fire scorched and seared him, throwing him too the floor, where he considered staying for a while.

Yet the rogue mage rallied and dragged himself to his feet, propped up by his staff, only to see an inky black ball of latex floating towards him. He moved to strike it away with his staff, but instead of bashing the ball away, the staff merely began to sink into it, dragging Blaine closely behind. The interior of the latex orb was pleasantly warm wherever it touched his skin, and he felt as though, for the first time in the battle, he could relax a little. The warm touches began to take the pain away, as burns were healed and bruises faded away. Blaine smiled at this, but something seemed wrong about what was happening. It wasn't just the wounds that were healing, other changes were occurring about his body. Although he couldn't tell quite what was wrong, he tried to cry out, only for his mouth to fill with the warm fluid that encased him, washing his worries away. Blaine didn't know what she had been worried about, she's always had these round, full breasts, and the thought of a beautiful clown girl like her having a penis seemed ridiculous. So ridiculous, in fact, that she began to giggle uncontrollably as the orb released her.

"Come on, sisters! We've only got a cute mage left to convert, and he would look so much better as a clown like us!" Blaine smiled as she and the other clown girls advanced upon the still entranced William. Soon, their circus would be complete and she was glad to be a part of it.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:39 pm

William lied in a daze. His thoughts where a swirling cocktail of terror and pleasure, the power of the pinwheel dominating his thoughts. The growing sensation of latex coating his body driving his body crazy; encasing him slowly. Stemming from the lead Clown Girls hand that caressed his manhood, the latex quickly melted and altered his mages clothes into black and pink leggings that felt like a second skin. It crept across him, completely trapping his legs and up his waist. The latex felt smooth across his skin, he wanted to run his hands upon it, but was still held down. He felt no need to resist, just to bask in this new thrill.

The Clown Girl's hand was having another effect. Not only was his clothing changing, his body was transforming.  William didn't have the most masculine body or a great deal of muscle to begin with but even he could feel his body becoming softer and more shapely, particularly in the hip and ass areas. His penis which was hard and firm concealed by the thin layer of latex, was gradually being shrunken. Soon it would be gone and given a more feminine touch.

William let out a faint pathetic whimper, but his mind told him...no her that it what she was supposed to be.  She needed to be changed so she could be a naughty Clown Girl too, just like Rias, Amelia and Blaine. They all were bad heroes for resisting the Dark Temptation and had to join the circus. She had to give in.

The black latex had now consumed his torso and spread along his arms and hands. Now that they were under her control again, she knew what she needed to do. Willa started massaging her hands across her shimmering chest in circular spirals. More and more, with each movement soft and supple breast started to grow. Willa cooed at the feeling as she cupped and caresses her beautiful bouncing womanhood. Its what she was meant to be. Gone was the insecure white mage, replaced by a naughty and sexy Clown Girl. She wanted to join the circus. All heroes and heroines need to join the circus...
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 pm

With all the so-called Heroes and Heroines under her power and now converted into Clown Girls, Clown Girl smiled, admiring her new partners. They had gotten into their role as monster girls extremely quickly, only reinforcing in her mind that they were destined to be Clown Girls all this time. "How about we go visit that festival you just came from? i'm sure the whole town will love to gaze into our pinwheels and join us..." she said with a sinister tone as the former heroes nodded and began walking with her into the town...

It took just the one night to convert the entire towns population into Clown Girls, with the five of them summoning hundred of pinwheels there was no-were anyone could look without gazing into their beautiful brainwashing powers, leaving them completely open to be encased in latex and corrupted also. Girls stood there, mind overridden and unable to do anything as they stared into the pinwheels and lost their mind, with just a touch from a Clown Girls gloves dripping the deadly black latex onto them... Boys trying to fight the inevitable swinging but missing at the pinwheel as images of the sexy Clown Girl controlled their mind, stiffening and hardening their penis until they could take no more, only to have a Clown Girl pump their erection as the latex drips from their gloves and corrupts them also... Once the ball got rolling there was no stopping the enslavement of the town...

The end, everyone wins! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top