RP Story: Late One Halloween Evening!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Story: Late One Halloween Evening!

Post  Lady Malboro on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Midnight was approaching, soon Halloween would be upon the small sleepy town that was full of young adventurers come to sample the famous festival. Everyone came in spooky costumes! from reapers to scarecrows, devils and even clowns Heroes and Heroines partied among the crowds of people hoping to forget their worries of the world for at least one night. It was a pleasant night, full of scares, food, drink and spooks but the party had begun dying down as people retreated back home. As a group of adventurers headed back out of town they spotted the reminiscence of some party goers in a crowd, they were bunched quite tightly and not moving. As they approached they spotted a girl dressed a Clown, she looked really realistic! covered in shiny latex with a big pink and white skirt, a tight black latex top and long black latex gloves. Her face was powdered in light pink makeup and she seemed really happy. As they got closer they noticed the young people were staring at something, it was a pinwheel, several pinwheels! they were directly in-front of each of the people, spinning around and around with a hypnotic spiral on each of them. "This isn't good..." the adventurers thought to themselves, preparing for the unavoidable confrontation.

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: Late One Halloween Evening!

Post  Aggra on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Rias was so excited for Halloween, as a demon herself, this was the best time fo the year for her.
She loved to wear dresses and impress everyone with how good she looks in them.
While having fun with her friends at the festival, like everything in the world, this festiv also had to end.
DIsappointed to have to go home, she still was happy that she went with the costume she designed herself, it was a Miko costume from japanese traditions. She loved to make clothes that should defy her own being.
A demon as a Miko? It was just so rediculous that it was even more interesting. Of course it was a sexy Miko, just like almost everyone wore their costumes. A lot of cleavage, a really short skirt with sexy panties.
She was sure she saw quite a few guys try to take a look under it!

On their way home though, they saw something strange. There were a few young people talking to a clown.
They looked strange and had some kind of toy right before their eyes. It looked really interesting, it spun before their yes, emitting some kind of magic into their eyes. It was so fascinating to look at...

No this was wrong! This wasn't just a clown, she heared about these creature from the guild. They are the spinwheels of a clown girl, trying to convert these poor people into her slaves! She knew what she had to do! She channeled her magic into a strong fire magic that should burn those spinwheels away, freeing those poor souls from the vile monster. "I won't let you take those people! We will protect them you monster!". With that Rias released her Firega magic on the clown and wheels. She knew it wouldn't be enough to really hurt the monster girl, but at least the spinwheels should be taken care of.

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:02 am

Wandering through the crowded streets alongside a demoness dressed in skimpy miko costume was novel experience for Kestrel. Unfamiliar with the holiday being celebrated , the half-elven tactician felt rather out of place among a throng of humans dressed as creatures of nightmare and fantasy, though she herself has been talked into partaking in the tradition and was dressed up as the quintessential stage magician with a black tuxedo, a top hat, and nothing up her sleeves.

Scanning the crowd idly as they walked by she noticed a peculiar gathering of people around a woman in Clown Girl costume, which seemed awfully authentic...

'Oh, no...', she managed to think to herself before one of her companion's battle cry shook the street, 'Here we go again. No plan, no backup, no coordination...'

Without a word, she began teleporting the civilians away from the quickly brewing battle, lest they get caught in the crossfire (or worse yet, become converted by the apparent monster girl and turn against them).

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 am

William saw his fellow guild members Rias and Kestrel engaged against an unusual girl. He waved his hands around to cast Mighty Guard to protect his allies against the latex clad girl. Nervous as he was, the white Mage was committed to defeating such an evil monster and freeing these innocent civilians she had prayed upon.

"What a devious ploy: using a holiday to mask your nefarious deeds. Well let's see how well you handle our guild's might."

tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 am

Amelia didn't like this time of the year. It brought up too many bad memories and she was hoping she wouldn't be in a town for it, but she figured it would be saver if she stayed were the people were. The town was lively and she knew she wasn't going to get any sleep, at least the population of people would make a demon attack very unlikely.

At least that was what she thought as she felt the ground shake and a massive explosion echoing not too far away. Either someone went too crazy with the fireworks, or someone wanted something dead. She ran towards it and turned a corner to find the cause. There was black and pink latex cladded monster standing with a creepy, clown attire but lucky there was already some local hunters ready for combat, although two of them seemed to be in halloween costumes.

"I don't who you are, but I'm willing to team up with anyone who wants these monsters dead!" Amelia told them as she prepared herself.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Rubbing her hands in greed and celebration she watched the young group of adventurers fall under her spell. As she moved in to begin their conversion she was stuck by a sudden uproar of heat! She turned to see someone had come to the adventurers aid, a Heroine! She snarled as the Heroine shouted across the field "I won't let you take those people! We will protect them you monster!" she turned back to see that her wonderful pinwheels had been burnt to a crisp! She knew she had to act fast and moved into the group to begin converting them but as she closed in there was a flash of light! She shielded her eyes with her hands and when she removed them the adventurers had gone, nowhere to be seen! Teleported away by Kestrel who had also joined the fight.

"How dare you!" she screamed in disappointment at them both stamping her feet in a tantrum, "They wanted to join my circus they were begging me!" she continued as she began walking towards them both. "Nevermind... you two will make excellent recruits..." she raised her hands dressed in her wonderful latex gloves and brought them back down pointing at them both as they began twinkling with a dark glow. Rais' and Kestrel's vision became dark, clouded, misty. As it began clearing they found themselves staring into a pinwheel. It was large, colorful and span around with a hypnotic spiral on it, round and round it went as they gazed into it "That's it my recruits, look into the pinwheel, stare into its beauty and lose your mind to me" smiling as she reached them she knew they stood no chance at breaking free from their spell, reaching out to touch Kestrel to begin her conversion she was interrupted by another Heroine talking to her "I don't who you are, but I'm willing to team up with anyone who wants these monsters dead!" Turning again she saw Amelia closing in fast, coming to the aid of her brainwashed guild mates. Taking the initiative she pressed forward to her, leaning forward before she could act "You beauty, do you like my flower?" she questioned directing her gaze to it "How does it smell?" she continued as Amelia leaned in it released a short burst of scents directly into her face.

Inhaling Amelia was overwhelmed by its smell, collapsing to the floor unconscious as she was put into a deep sleep. Clown Girl smiled, knowing if she awoke she would be close to useless, her unique pheromones would render them completely unable to act and they would awake in confusion not knowing who was an enemy or ally. She turned back to Kestrel and Rais eager to begin their conversion before anyone else interrupted. "What a devious ploy: using a holiday to mask your nefarious deeds. Well let's see how well you handle our guild's might" she heard, gritting her teeth at yet another interruption, turning once more she saw William walking towards her slowly.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:26 pm

A rather besotted Blaine is awoken when a blast of fire knocks him from the table he is slumped over. "Why does nobody ever let me sleep! What could possibly be so important that..." He trailed off as he spotted the heroines being influenced by the very eye catching pinwheels, and then a girl dressed in quite the ridiculous costume knocking another heroine out with her flower. Blaine hastily began muttering the incantation for Thundaga, but in his drunken state, and with a litany of curses mixed in with the incantation, the spell went awry, and hit the heroines, the pinwheels, the clown, and the distant William.

"Oops..." Blaine slurred, as he feigned collapsing to the floor in a bid to not be noticed as the one who cast the spell.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:14 am

William was taken aback by the costumed miscrent's acts against his fellow guild members. He was surprised mostly by the variety of her assaults on the mind as well as the speed at which could act. Maybe going out tonight was a bad idea. I should've stayed in the library with my books. He struggled with his doubts, while doing his best to focus on the latest task on hand, aiding Amelia with an Ensuna.

But before he could complete his casting, he was interrupted by a barrage of lightning he presumed came from the wicked yet seductivly shiny clown girl.

"Ha! A grave error on your part. My Mighty Wall protects my allies from such cheap parlor tricks. Now feel the wrath of your own storm as my wall 'Reflects' your spell back at you." William said cocksure. Though he was taken aback by the delay of the fury of the Thundaga spell. "Any time now..."
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:31 am

Amelia saw that the monster had turned her attention to the heroes and was sending them into a brainwashed state. She tried to prepare an attack to break her spell, but it only left her exposed as in just a brief moment of looking down to take out her equipment, she looked up to see the monster grinning right in her face, moving at great speed and with a silent step.

"You beauty, do you like my flower?" she heard them giggle. Amelia could see them aiming their flower at their face. She tried to block but soon was bombarded by a shower of pheromones that overrealmed her, heating up her body and weakening her greatly. "How does it smell?" the monster laughed as Amelia coughed trying to get the pheromones out of her system but it was too late.

Before she could grab a remedy or counter the effects, Amelia's body grew too heavy and weak for her to support as she slowly collapsed to the ground. The world going black as she cursed herself for letting her guard down, before drifting into a what felt like a fever dream, being plagued by the faces of the monster and the guild members she ran into.

In the dream, the giggles of the monster filled her mind that sounded so sweet and innocent, like a child's laughter. It struck deep with Amelia, as it brought memories of her daughter, but soon the giggle'were replaced with screams and terror. The girl that she thought was the monster was now being attacked and abused by the guild members, begging them to stop and crying that she wasn't a monster as the guild just continued their assault. The sight enraged Amelia as she wanted to shield and protect the girl, her motherly traits taking over her as she knew she had to the save them.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:39 am

When Rias saw her magic explodeing near the Clown Girl, she could feel how her ally from the guild, Kestrel teleported the other people away. "Nice one Kestrel!" was what she said, while looking at the pissed face of the clown girl. She knew she had made big hit against her, this should at least wound her a little bit!
"How dare you! They wanted to join my circus they were begging me!" was all the clown girl screamed at her. She looked really pissed, and maybe this might even work against them.
"Nevermind... you two will make excellent recruits..." was all she could hear while her vision became dark, twinling with beautiful colors?
"What the heck is this? What have you done monster!" she creamed, while looking kind of fascinated at the darkness. It looked beautiful and began to take on somekind of shape. When the darkness began to dissipate, Rias could make out clearly at what she was looking. It was a wonderful spinning wheel. It was beautiful.
Rias could her how the clown girl spoke once more: "That's it my recruits, look into the pinwheel, stare into its beauty and lose your mind to me.". She told her to look more, not that she really needed to be told that.
This thing was just unbelievable beautiful. The colors, the wheel itself, she couldn't even blink or try to look at something else. All she cared about was this wonderful thing before her.
While looking at it blankly, Rias could make out something inside the wheel. Something she couldn't make out clearly. Some words? It started with a "S". Supper?  She really was hungry after that amazing festival.
the next one was "M". Smoke? The wheel came out of a dark smoke so that could be it!
But then she could make out the next letter and she new what it meant. She knew that this was what she needed to do, and so her face became a big SMILE. She was happy to have understood this wheel.
It gave her so much happy feelings she understood why those people had such dopey smiles on their face. Probably just like she had right now. She wanted to look at Kestrel and see her smile too.
Rias could feel how her mind was more and more taken by the wheel, bringing her new ideas every second.
"Happyness" and she felt even happier. "Fun" she felt so much fun looking at it!
She knew if she looked more into this she would recieve even more things from the...
Then Rias heared a loud crackle and everything went white.
Looks like a thunder magic hit the area and destroyed her wheel.
She felt srange like something was missing.
She would need a moment to gather her thoughts.

Last edited by Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:26 am

Kestrel stared at the spinning pinwheel before, her mouth agape in mindless wonder. The thing was so beautiful, so fascinating so... charred and blasted by lightning? Blinking in confusion, she tried to piece together what had happened. First, she'd managed to whisk away the crowd of civilians, which was good. Then she'd settled down to watch the most wonderful display she'd ever seen while she waited for someone to tell her what to do next, which also felt good, but, now that she thought of it, seemed like a strange thing to do in the middle of a battle.

Shaking her head in an attempt to clear her head, she began to take note of the chaos around her. When had these people got here? How long had she spent under the insidious spell of that... wonderful, beautiful, mesmerizing pinwheel? Shaking her head again, she began casting a simple spell that would slow down the rampaging clown girl while she moved in closer to check up on one of the fallen warriors who had apparently come to her aid. Quickly, she ran her free hand over Amelia's supine body, prodding a series of pressure points, employing a secret, ancient technique she knew would soon cause her mind and body to sort of reboot themselves, purifying any foreign influences...

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Blaine observed the relative success of his spell from his position on the ground, grinning as it took out the pinwheels and struck the clown. He was relieved to see that somehow, the other guild members were not affected, even though he was sure he had sent some bolts their way. This relief quickly turned to despair, however, when he saw the cause. William's magic had protected the others, but had reflected the magic back upon Blaine. He screamed as several magical bolts of lightning struck him and sent his body skidding across the square until he hit a building and stopped, crying out in intense pain.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:37 pm

William was getting impatient. While the pin wheels were hit as well as their wicked constructress, their should have been more damage. It was at this time he heard the sound of a man's pain, clear away from the battlefield. Sneaky creature! She must've redirected the attack to one of fellow guild mates must have been struck. Cleary this fiend is far trickier than we feared.

William couldn't worry about that now though. The girls need his aid, so he started to prepare casting ensuna upon the closest one.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 am

The air is filled with burning dandelions.
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:33 am

Amelia was lossing herself more and more to the nightmare being created by the clown girl. She had to constantly watch as this poor thing that just wanted to bring joy and laughter to people was being abused so cruelly. Amelia cursed all of them who took so much pride in harming someone so sweet and innocent. The rage and determination she once had to kill something she could no longer remember was now gone as she wanted these so called heroes to die.

She gained control of herself in her dream and was able to step out of the ether and confront these heroes, throwing one of her fire potions, causing one of them to erupt in flame. The clown girl looked so happy when she had seen she did have someone who didn't she her as a monster. It filled Amelia with so much joy that she would kill to keep that smile on her, she wanted to keep going, but something new was happening.

A light begun to bath the hazy nightmare that haunted her. Everything the light touched revealed the real truth as Amelia began to second guess herself. She shouldn't be attacking these heroes but she didn't know why, the clown girl was so innocent and sweet, or was she? What if she really was a monster with dark intentions, like the one who took her daughter from her. Her memory started to return clearer as she remembered running to save some villages who was being enslaved by the same girl she thought she had to kill for.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Clown Girl watched as the Heroines froze in their tracks, and began staring into her hypnotic pinwheels, their eyes too glazing over and filling with the reflection of the spiral just as the adventurers before them. She glanced down at Amelia unconscious on the floor by her feet, she saw his eyes twitch clearly dreaming. She began walking towards Kestrel and Rias, all she needed was one touch, just one carcass of their skin against her latex to begin their conversion. She stretched out her arms... fingertips away... then 'Crack!' a flash of light, a strike of thunder casting down from the skies above her disintegrating her pinwheels once more, and striking enemies and allies alike.

Once more the Heroines broke free from her pinwheels, still motionless as their thoughts and feelings came back to them. "This is not fair!" Clown Girl screamed, clearly upset at the amount of people who had suddenly shown up to stop her. Clown Girl knew the Heroes that had shown up wouldn't be able to proceed close to any of the Heroines, too unsettled by her, she also knew they would be staring at her and getting more and more attracted to her, harder by the second. She had to buy some time... turning back to Kestrel and Rias she reached out and touched them each with her latex gloves onto their bare skin "time for you to join me sweeties... time for you to obey your ringleader" her latex seemed to turn to liquid and drip off her gloves onto their skin, and began stretching quickly over their bodies. As the latex continued to stretch she knew they would lose their mind more and more, eventually beg Clown Girl to finish their makeup, and conversion.

She left them to their demise, turning back to William and Blaine as she walked up to them. "So boys... you feeling naughty yet?" she questioned as they continued to stare at her. She ran her hands down over their bulge and smiling at their progress before placing them behind her back. "Lets see if we can speed things up shall we" she said insidiously, revealing her hands from behind her back, each holding one pinwheel as she held them up to their faces...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 am

William had been doing everything he could to assist this fellow heroes. He was determined to prevent from looking at the Clown Girl. Quick glances he thought. Quick glances then look away. Focus on protection and healing. To make things worse, something about her was...unsettling. He'd been trying to ignore it but it was also stirring up improper 'passions'. But he was confident that he could push past it, ignore it long enough, they could win.

He had gotten cocky though. Whatever the girls were being subjected to, Clown Girl's power was stronger and acting faster than he could keep up with. And now with her bearing down on him, their (and by association) his predicament would only grow more dire.

"So boys...feeling naughty yet?"

Blast! She'd closed the gap between them long enough to get close. Too close... His body froze up and he couldn't focus long enough to cast his spells. Her unsettling presence had been too much and now her hands was massaging his member, betraying his harden state. He was powerless to stop her from putting him on the ground.

"Lets see if we can speed things up shall we?" The Clown Girl's words sent a shiver down Willaim's spine but it only excited him as her pinwheel soon started to spin directly in front of him. He tried to look away, at first. But the more he stared the more he felt relaxed. He needed to stare, focus on the pinwheel. Focus and submit like the others.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:15 am

With the wonderful pinwheel gone Rias felt empty. The pin wheel was just so beautiful, even with the pin wheel gone she still could see remnants of it in her mind. She wanted more of it she craved the beautiful colors! Though she heared the clown girl curse at her comrades that destroyed her and kestrel's pin wheel.
She saw how the clown girl got closer to her and kestrel that also looked still under the effect of the pinwheel.
She held out her arms just over her right hand, then there fell some kind of liquid out of the glove onto her naked skin.

"time for you to join me sweeties... time for you to obey your ringleader" was the single comment the clown girl said. Rias could feel the liquid, it gave her a wonderful pleasant warmth. She knew this liquid was dangerous, so dangerously wonderful. It began to spread around her body, covering her shoulder. Her whole right arm felt divine, the feeling of the liquid felt so good, a tingle that was so mild but still so powerful. Rias couldn't wait to becovered more, she began to spread the latex like liquid herself. Rubbing it over herbody where the liquid still hadn't covered her.
When only her head was not covered, Rias took both of her hands and began to bath her face in the great liquid. Then every thing went dark.
Completly covered in the liquid she could feel how it started to enter her ears, now covering her brain too she thought. When it entered she felt how she began to change. Gone were her magic and education, it was replaced with happy thought's and how a clown had to behave. Her brain was eager to take anything in this liquid was teaching her. In only a minutes Rias was completly gone, remaining was an eager monster girls mind that wanted to spread the glorious latex.

It then began to retract from her body. Taking on the shape of clothes. First a top, that made her breasts stand prominent for the world to see. With a lot of cleavage, she knew guys wouldn't be able to resist her long! The supertight latex then flew further down, taking on the shape of a fluffy red skirt, that seemed to flow with the wind in hypnotic ways. Her panties she could feel were the same black latex as the rest of her top. Her arms and legs also were covered in the same latex as the rest of her body, though her right arm was black, the left one was a wonderful red. The legs were opposit, the left one black and the right one taking on a red tone. The clothes felt wonderful, she was happy to see the world in a new light. She now was sure she would work with her sister together, spreading the wonderful latex all over the world.

She looked at her sister kestrel that was still in the middle of her conversion, so she walked torwards her other sister that had entraced both guys with the same perfect pinwheels she fell victim to earlier.
"Sister thank you for making me a better person. I too shall help you in your agenda!"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:33 am

On this halloween night Red decided to go out. It was one of the rare chances were she could be her normal self. But however she tried she still felt an outcast. Humans and the like always had something against monsters and that wouldn't change. At least not with other monsters trying to ruin it. When everyone already went home she noticed something peculiar. A few adventurers trying to fight a monster girl. She was furious. "What did she ever do to you!" She thought to herself. But on closer inspection she saw what really went down. The monster girl was trying to convert these people. Red was conflicted. "Why should I care? They're just humans anyway." Then she thought about the friends she made along the way. "Even if they are humans I can't allow her to drag down all of monster kind and doing what she wants. This ends now." A flash of Red bolted right between the two clown girls. Cutting the pinwheels and a small x on the clown girls cheek. "You should be ashamed of yourself because of you monsters will always be seen as trouble." She said as she took a defensive stance. She noted the battlefield there were two dazed heroes one asleep two clown girls and one still being converted behind her. She was alone. But she was determined. "Bring it I will bring you to swift justice."
Smells like mercury.

Last edited by Stitch on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Stitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:50 am

Just as Amelia was about to be liberated and her mind purged from the Clown Girl's tricks, she relapsed as her nightmare grew more intense. Any doubt she had on the Clown Girl was now gone as she knew she was the victim and that it was the others who deserved to die. Committing to this believe, she was released with her mind poisoned by the Clown Girl's lies.

Amelia slowly woke up and picked herself off on the ground. She was relieved to see that the clown girl had gotten the advantage and was holding them at bay and it looked like there was another clown girl now who had come to their aid. But there was still the heroes to take care.

"I won't allow you to harm them any longer! I'll kill any of you who lay a finger on them!" Amelia screamed ready for battle as she stayed close to the Clown Girl to protect her.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:58 am

Having staggered rather groggily to his feet, Blaine found himself near William, who was looking intently into the battlefield. Blaine stumbled over and tapped him on the shoulder, slurring out "Hey, you wouldn't mind healing me, pal?" to which he received no response. Come to think of it, William hadn't reacted to him at all. Following the white mage's gaze, Blaine's eyes fell on the surprisingly close clown girl, whose worrying yet fascinating appearance struck him dumb.

"So boys... you feeling naughty yet?"

Her words echoed in Blaine's mind and he felt compelled to respond, yet found himself completely unable. That was fine however, as the disturbing yet beautiful girl before him caressed his penis, enhancing an arousal he hadn't yet truly realised. The mage yearned for her touch as she pulled her hand away, yet was overjoyed as he saw it return with one of those pinwheels he had seen make the others so happy and relaxed. As he stared into the colours, the fear and resistance began to wash away, replaced with a pleasant warm feeling, like a mixture of pleasure and tranquility. Blaine could feel himself being drawn into the pinwheel, wanting to become one with the colours, only to realise that they were now predominantly red, and then gone.

A strange figure having slashed through the spinning disc that had him transfixed, Blaine tried to focus on the situation. He noticed that there was not one clown girl on the field now, but two. Hastily muttering the incantation for Thundera, he blasted this new enemy with lightning, hoping to confuse her before she began to fight.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 pm

(it turns out that being bed-ridden does not help put one in roleplaying mood... (shocking, I know Rolling Eyes ) Carry on without me?)

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Rdishon wrote:(it turns out that being bed-ridden does not help put one in roleplaying mood... (shocking, I know Rolling Eyes ) Carry on without me?)

Hope you feel better soon
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer40k on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:52 am

Amelia watched in horror as the new clown girl was instantly struck by a lightning spell. The rage and anger built up inside Amelia as she instantly ran between the heroes and the original clown girl to shield her and the second.

"You'll die for that you bastards!"
Amelia shouted as she began to take a number of potions from her belt and mixed a number of them together before tossing them in front of Blaine, creating a earth shattering, fire explosion between them. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they'll never harm again" she tells the clown girl staying close to her.

slayer40k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:38 pm

With her transformation complete, Rias was happy to see everything under control, but looks like a new cute girl entered the fight, though she herself was a monster girl?
She needed to be done with immediatly, who knows what she has up her sleave.
In that moment there came a thunder crashing down on her, she didn't even try to evade and got hit directly.
Her head did ring by this, it hurt so much, the person who had done this would pay for this, but for now she had other things to do.
She grabbed behind her, readying a new pinwheel and dashed to the new girl, putting it in front of her eyes.
"Looks wonderful right? Let yourself sink into it, become our slave!"
Thinking the new girl was done for she looked at the thunder guy.
He looked really eager to defy them!

She was sure he was already more than ready for her next attack that would completly change him and Amelia. "Now take a good look at my latex as it will completly engulf you two, changing you into our puppets!"
With that she threw her latex onto those two. It began to form a little ball around them in which they soon would become just like her,

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top