RP Story: Invasion of the Cheerleaders!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP Story: Invasion of the Cheerleaders!

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:48 pm

The lovely new pom-poms in her hands that replaced her weaponry felt so nice, so natural and perfect to hold. Cecilia felt like she had been such a fool as only an idiot would try to resist this. "Don't worry my dear, you will make a wonderful sister. And don't call me lady, I am still so sexy and young! Just call me big sis!" she heard the Cheerleader say and with a big grin she nodded. "Yes big sis!" was the excited response she got from the knight.

As the tryouts started, Cecilia was focused and ready to show what a cute Cheerleader she could be. When her big sis made a movement, she tried her best to copy it. S-U-B-M, she continued to reenact what her new squad leader was doing until at last she was ordered to kneel down. The soon to be former knight was happy to oblige, I-T, and when the hand was presented for her to kiss Cecilia willingly threw away everything about the old her by planting her lips on the girl's hand. As pink light shined brightly and consumed her all she could think about is how cute she was gonna look as a new Cheerleader.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:31 pm

With the pink light engulfing Cecilia, she knew this fight was over. She won not only two absolutely cute new cheerleaders, but also a new hunk that would do all over their biddings. She felt excited and oh, so horny. Maybe she would need to call one of her slaves to get her some relieve once she returned home, since Alexander would need to first have some fun with his enslaver Nove. But for now she wanted to see her new slaves form.

When the light disappeared there was now a new cheerleader. Gone where her weapons and her armor. Now she had a cute little skirt and top like her sister Nove. Her panties had a befitting light blue color, just like her sword and armor before it. Her tight new clothes showed of her body perfecty, her cute little ass enveloped in the red little skirt, flashing her panties more than hiding it. The top that made a modest brests look so much bigger, making them giggle with every of her hyptnotic movements. Her hairs showed just like with nove her schools emblem that replaced the old ornament she had used to make her ponytail. What was the best part for the cheerleader thought, was the admiration and love she showed for her mistress on her face.

Maybe she could use her new little slave for a little fun session?
"You look beautiful my new slave. I knew you would make a fine cheerleader. I am pleased that you decided to throw away your meaningless life as a knight and came to your senses to become a cheerleader. We are so much happier and content with our lifes! All we need is to make people happy by becoming ourselfes! Now if you want to, how would it sound to service your mistress? All this enslaving has made my body heat so much up!" said the cheerleader as she moved directly infron of Cecilia and raise her skirt to show Cecilia her cute little yellow panties.

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:38 pm

With every repeat of the word 'Slave' Alexander felt his mind blank more and more, only being able to watch Cheerleader Nove dance and twirl before him, glimpsing at her panties at every opportunity he could and resting his eyes on her jiggling breasts. "Slave.... Slave..." he continued to drone, feeling like it was impossible for his penis to get any harder but only finding out he was wrong with every repeat. "Go on, dont be shy, say it, cheer it shout it, I am Nove's slave. I am Nove's slave" she commanded, as she continued to cheer and chant in-front of him, showing off how incredibly flexible he had become. "Slave... I am... I am Nove's Slave... I am Nove's Slave..." he continued, unable to think of nothing but her voice and perfect body before him.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm

nove smiled comon, not dry like that cheer with me, I AM NOVES SLAVE! feeling now, I want to feel it coming from you she was all psyced now, and was working at psyching him up, it was what cheer leaders did after all

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:01 pm

As the lovely light faded away to reveal the new and improved Cecilia, a smiling and preppy cheerleader appeared before the other girl. With her hair still done up in a ponytail she was recognizable to those who knew her but inside she had changed completely. "Wowie, I feel great!" the newest member of the cheer squad said with a giggle, striking a cute pose that made her breasts bounce. "Yeah, life as a knight sure was boring. All I ever really wanted was some F-U-N!" Cecilia added, striking more poses with each letter as well. But cheering could come later, her mistress needed the new recruit right now for a different kind of fun. "Of course big sis, I'll do everything you want me to!" she said looking at the girl's panties before kneeling and moving them down to expose her mistress's pussy. Cecilia wasn't wasting any time and dived right in, her tongue pleasuring the girl with the kind of rhythm and energy one would expect from a cheerleader.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Alexander could see the amount of effort and energy being put into her performance as he just droned along. He was impressed, in love and desperate to begin showing her how much he could do for her. "I am... Nove's Slave... I am Nove's Slave! I AM NOVE'S SLAVE" he began shouting, flexing his arms and taking an aggressive pose. "I AM NOVE'S SLAVEEEE!" his erection had become too much to bear, feeling like it was about to burst out his pants he cummed as he watched Cheerleader Nove smile and dance at his defeat. His enslavement had been completed, he was bound to obey the Cheerleaders, to follow their every command in return for their attention, their touch and their instant popularity.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:18 am

With Cecillia serving her beneath her, Nove and Alexander having fun over there. The cheerleader knew that this night was a full success. Not only did she get two new recruits and a new slave, they were also adventurers inside the school body. With their power, she was sure of her success here and could already imagine her victory.

"Now my cute little pet's let us go home. I have plans for the next few days for every one of you. The school shall be ours in mere days!"
The next day, the cheerleader was assembling her team, giving each of them their orders. Cecilia would becoming her right hand, going around together with her and perform dances all over the school. With each performance, new girls were joining the team, while the guys were captivated and became their slave. They would do anything to impress their mistresses, they became stronger, more agile and more intelligent. All for the sake of the cheerleaders.
Nove would "join" other club. Performing her movements there to recruite all the girl's in the club. When inside the dressing room, she would use her magics to enchant all of them, telling them stories about how good it is to be a cheerleader, taking away their will until they would quit their club to get to the try-outs.
The try out were every day, with every day the girls that took the try outs grew. At first there were no girls coimg. But after the first week there came 1 or 2 girls every day. On the second week it were already 5 girls. At the end of the second week the cheerleader and her fellow "adventure" sister went out into the head mistress room. Patchouli already expected them and made them an offer. They would be able to hold a special performance the next day,every student would have to come to the gym for this special anouncement. There the cheerleader would have their next big event, dancing in front of the whole school, enslaving every student that was still resisting them. Patchouli was really happy with the success these girls had and told them they should enslave the teachers too and search for a new headmistress.

The next day:
Rias was seeing more and more of the cheerleaders. Everytime she went home, she felt how hot she seemed to be these days, having thought about all of the girls and how sexy she looked. Even the guys at the school had become such hunks in the last two weeks! They all seemed to be so happy to do anything the cheerleaders wanted from them, which was strange. But Rias too felt herself just couldn't deny anything the girls wanted from her. She thought about going to the tryouts but needed to focus on her training as an adventurer. Yesterday when she returned home, she saw her old cheerleading uniform she used on halloween once. She couldn't resist and wore it while dacing around. She could feel how wet she became and needed to masturbate to get down once again. Though only an hour later her thoughts became filled with the cheerleaders again needing to take a little alone time in the shower.
Her whole dreams were also filled with cheerleaders. Especially Nove that joined her club two days ago. The whole volleyball team seemed to really like her. After training when every one was showered and ready to dress into their school uniforms, Nove made a little show while dressing. With all of them looking at her Nove began to dress in an amazing fashion. Rias couldn't look aways and was in a trance. She felt how she began to move in the same fashion and began to smile and feel so good. When finished, Rias couldn't help but cheer a big thanks to Nove, just like every other girl in the room. After finishing dressing, Rias thought the whole day about Nove and how amazing she moved. Her words also ringed inside her mind "If you want to be able to move like me, just become a cheerleader!". Half of the girls in the locker room nodded at that and asked her when the try outs are. The next day they came into practice with their new outfits.
They looked so cute and were much better in practivce, Rias was amazed about the effect it had on them.
And today she was asked by the teacher to get to the gym, apperently the head mistress has an annoucement to make.
When she arrived she saw that the whole school was here. Everyone looked so happy and content with them selves, the effect the cheer squad had on the school was just incredible maybe today she should try to take the tryouts!
Then the headmistress came to the microphone.
"Dear students, as you have probably already recognized, our school has a new cheerleading squad that made such a wonderful performances all over the school.
Even now almost 60% of all the girls are part of it and then they came to me and asked me if they might be able to make a performance for the whole school. Of course I accepted and gave them this stage to make every single one of you into their fans!
Now a big cheer for the cheersquad!
"

With that, the squad entered the stage, there were about 20 girls, she recognised all of them. All of them were members of her guild which striked her as strange. Lisa, Cecilia, Nove, Patricia, Olivia, Niltaru...
They all looked so good in their outfits and Rias could feel how every movement of them looked so fluid and made her even more happy. After about one minute of dancing, the leader took a microphone into her hand.
"Hello every one! I hope you liked our dance! Now please look in front of you, we have prepared pon-pons for every girl here so please take them into your hands!"
With out even thinking Rias had them in her hands. She knew this was bad, this was probably a monster girl, that would be the reason for this rapid increasing in cheerleaders. But she didn't care anymore. Almost all of her friends are already cheerleaders. So she should join them too! Rias looked around, every girl she saw had a dopey smile on their face, pon-pons in their hands. Everyone was ready to be a cheerleader. It seemed so right, so good, Rias felt herself becoming wet.
"Now let us cheer together! Then you too will be our slaves! Our new sisters!
S----U----B----M----I----T!
"
Rias could feel herself cheering in syncro with every other girl in the gym.
This would be the end of their normal lives, the beginning of their real fate that awaited them.
On the cheer of the final letter, pink light seemed to fill the whole gym. After a few seconds it faded, and Rias could see her new outifit. It felt perfect, it was showing of her body perfectly. The skirt was so short it showed her panties every time she would move. They were a firey red juts like her hair and would make any guy fall in love with her in no time. Rias looked up at her leader, a big smile on her face. She felt a twitch inside her, happiness because she surrendered to her leader, her mistress.
"I am so happy my girls! Finally this school is ours!
Now I want every one of you to go home!
Enslave your family! Turn the women of your family into cheerleaders and let them too spread the glory of the pom poms!
"
Every one in the gym cheered at once
"Of course mistress!
All shall serve our leader!
"
Rias couldn't get home fast enough. When her sister and mother returned she was ready to enslave them immediatly. The stories she told them already made their minds weak to the influence and they too were happy to serve.
Rias couldn't wait to see them spread the glory too...

Patchouli looked down at her register. All of the girls were now enslaved. She was happy at the success of the cheerleaders. She couldn't wait to see what they had planed next. Taking out her spellbook, Patchouli used her teleporting magic, bringing her to one of her other school. She knew here were other monster girls working their way into the ranks of the school. She expected at least another success from they just like the cheerleaders had...

With this our little adventure ends!
Sorry that I used Patchouli here, just couldn't resist it after seeing her story she made up at the Kitsune battle. If you want I can of course change it, just felt it would fit in really good here. :O

It was really fun to be the "bad guy" and see the girls fall before me. If you have any suggestions what I could make better next time please tell me. Was the first time I lead a thread so I am happy for any critism or tip you might have. Also suggestions what monster girl I could take on next would be appreciated. Razz

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Very good! Good portrayal of Cheerleader as well, when designing her i pictured her as an always upbeat, positive and happy monster girl. Would of been nice to see her "Give me a C..." ability used but beggars cant be choosers! As for who next, you decide! That's the idea for these threads allowing the person to RP with their favorite monster girls and enslave them poor poor adventurers. Looking forwards to see who you choose next, and if anyone else starts up their own RP threads! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top