RP Story: Invasion of the Cheerleaders!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Story: Invasion of the Cheerleaders!

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:12 am

Taking on the idea of our glorious mistress Lady Malboro.
I thought I might make my own little RP-Battle.

So this time we will be fighting the bad bad cheerleader, that tries to take over yet another high school full of young boys and girls ready to be enslaved and converted in no time.
The heroes heared about the new thread just in time to maybe save the school just yet.
As Lady Malboro said, of course everyone shall follow the glorious monster girl at the end, ready to spread the love even further!

Cheerleader Invasion!
With the last school succesfully enslaved.
The cheerleader already had her sights set on the next place to infiltrate.
Creating a false biography and everything was next to nothing for her,
when she just uses her Pom-Poms on the face of the little secretary
before she gets put into her own new team. Of course her first
targets where as always the teacher/trainer of the cheerleaders as well as the
team itself. Already follow ing the codex of cheering it was an easy task for her.
"Now my little girls are you ready to spread the love for cheering?"

"Of course M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S!" did the little crowd of 5 submissive girls
cheer to her. The next day would be her next step in taking over the
school council which would let her take over the rest of the school in record time!
It was all going much too easy though, and on her way to her "home" she
met one of the heroes/heroines she heared so much about.

"So you must be one of the people that so want to cheer too?
No problem in no time you too shall be one of us!"

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: Invasion of the Cheerleaders!

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:29 am

(Its nice to see someone else starting one of these! I'll always play along no matter who or what it is and i hope others join in or even start up their own mini-rp battle!)

---

Alexander had begun noticing changes at his school, what was once quite a civil and quiet place to study had turned into a ego obsessed nest for guys to show off how manly they were. It was weird, the change seemed to have happened almost overnight, ever since that new student had arrived on site. She was already head cheerleader for the schools fine arts teams, which should have turned some heads as new starters are not allowed to even try out, let alone make head, but noone seemed to care. Proud of his accomplishments and a member of the schools council for overseeing students Alexander felt it was necessary to look into the matter, but all his colleges was point blank refusing.

"I just dont get it... it seemes everyone aren't themselves" he pondered, striking a can on the floor with his foot before slamming down his grand claymore sword as it lifted from the ground. Normally weapons are not allowed on school premises but he was heading home from his after school activities, after all he was their star member for fine arts! "That girl... maybe it has something to do with her, she seemed so innocent when we met but she is the only new thing to happen to this school" the can he was abusing had all but been torn to shreds when he heard something, a girls voice, behind him? ""So you must be one of the people that so want to cheer too?" he turned around, it was her, that nameless girl, still in her cheerleader uniform? "I uuuh... cheering isn't my sort of thing. Are you following me?" he mumbled, confused. "No problem in no time you too shall be one of us!" she continued with a evil smirk on her face. "What are you..." Alexander shouted, raising his Claymore sword ready to strike.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:15 pm

While all this happened Nove sat secluded on a rooftop, she still war the numbers bodysuit she and her sisters all wore. Though she thought of herself as a tool of war rather than a full person she had the sense to realize that she would stand out in the open streets and as such kept to herself mostly.

"Of course M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S!" Nove heard the sound from below and saw 5 obviously brainwashed girls all in cheerleading outfits addressing a head one.  Nove rolled her eyes brainwashing cheerleaders...she said with a cleer sigh in her voice.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Cecilia had been heading home as well when she had noticed that Alexander and some other girl were confronting each other. She vaguely recognized the other figure as the new girl at school, but she hadn't payed too much attention to all the popularity she had gotten since her arrival or anything involving the cheer squad. Alexander, however, was a friend and training partner of hers so if there was some trouble he was dealing with she wanted to know what was up. Approaching them it didn't take long before she saw him draw his blade and the wicked smile on the cheerleader's face. "Sir Alexander!" she yelled in her usual polite manner of speech as she rushed over to his side, summoning her own blade and shield with a bit of magic as she wasn't allowed to bring them on campus. "I cannot say I'm quite sure of the situation yet, however I can tell that there is something wrong about this woman."
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:15 pm

The person that stood in front of was a rather cute yound stud.
He still had the school uniform on, making it easier for her to
recognize him as one of her fellow students.
When she wanted to start her little show for him...

"I cannot say I'm quite sure of the situation yet, however I can tell that there is something wrong about this woman." said another cute young hero. Though this time it was a girl and a rather cute knight to boost.
The cheerleader always loved seeing holy warriors fall into her hands and begin to dance for her.
Those elegant knigths never fail to amaze her by how lewdly they are able to dance!

For starters, the Cheerleader would like both of them to have a good show. She started to gyrate her hips in an erotic way, trying to get the attention onto her ody, making them desire her more. With her body dancing, she started to wave her pon-pons around, increasing the effects of her dance even more.

She was sure she would be able to get their attention!
"Do you like my dance honeys? Soon my little elf will want to dance
along me! Then you will convert your former friends too my litle friend!"

Last edited by Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 pm

once more nove sighed, she could see those people down there were about to be pom pom prancing fools, she scated down and tapped on the cheerleaders shoulder from behind.

excuse me miss, are you really doing this in broad dalight, out in the open? she inquired. Nove wasnt sure where the other girls had gone but this did seem to be the head one.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 pm

While doing her dance for those cute little damsels in front of her, she suddenly felt a light tap on one of her shoulders. She didn't knew who it was, but it had to be the little mice that tried to hide on one of the roof tops in the near vicinity a few seconds ago. She knew exaclty what she needed! With a quite mothing she made it look like she just wanted to turn herself taken aback by this new intruder. With a shocked face she began to turn while her hands where still in the air she rushed them down onto the face of her new prey.
"How does this feel my love? They feel amazing right? Their scent is so sweet you just want to breath in more of my pheromones right? Your hands a beginning to feel heavy right? Just let them fall down and your little stupid gloves will soon become a much better weapon. Much more fitted to fight me, I won't stand a chance, sounds promising right?"

Looking back at her other prey, it looked like they weren't able to move at the moment.
But they could wake up from their trance any moment. She knew that she was in a rather complicated situation, but nontheless, at the end she would be the victorious!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 pm

(You might be thinking of a different character, but Cecilia isn't an elf. Just a normal human over here.)

The youthful knight took a battle stance and watched the cheerleader's movements. "Just what are your intentions for our school?" she asked sternly, although rather than getting an answer the girl just started dancing. It was an alluring and captivating dance as well and for someone like Cecilia who regularly studied the movements of her enemy in battle it worked exceptionally well. The lady knight couldn't take her eyes off the dancing. As the hypnotic movements danced around in her vision her body started to slack and she left her stance to just watch the lovely dancing. "...your dance...want to dance..." she said slowly as she fell deep into a trance. She hadn't even noticed the arrival of Nove yet, she was simply too focused and tranced to realize.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:49 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:(You might be thinking of a different character, but Cecilia isn't an elf. Just a normal human over here.)
(Oh my gosh, sorry about that.
That's the reason you shouldn't browse in too threads at once when you post. Looks like I mixed her up with Kestrel from "Rdishon".)

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Turning around Alexander felt reassured seeing Cecilia approaching, he knew if there was anyone he could rely on it would be her. He turned back to the Cheerleader, sword still raised when she spoke "Do you like my dance honeys? Soon your little friend will want to dance" she began dancing, waving and flailing her pom-poms around, and around, and up... and down.. side to side... Alexander was unsure what he was seeing, but he couldn't not watch that would be rude, she had probably practiced really hard!

As the Cheerleader danced he began feeling weird, he felt like he had to prove himself to Cheerleader, to show he wasn't some average student, to show his brute strength! Maybe it would impress her! He felt his penis getting stiff "Ugh whats happening to me... its her!" he thought, shaking his head trying to clear it, he had no urge to dance, he had an urge to fight! "Enough games!" he shouted, refocusing his blade at Cheerleader "You have no idea of what i'm capable of! allow me to show you first hand!" he continued, raising his giant claymore above him "I call upon thee power of the ages, time magic! Haste! Float!" he commanded as a flash of light struck him drastically increasing his speed and agility. He brought his sword back down angled to his left as be began sprinting at Cheerleader ready to strike.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:24 am

Nove began to slump, the smell was.. it was... too much, she couldnt think, just smell, all she could do was listend. Her hands began to feel heavy, she should just let them fall to her sides. those metal gloves dont feel like they suit her anymore.

nove just stood there, intoxicated standing arms at her side in her bodysuit.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 am

Seeing the cute little thing in her tight little suit fall for her pom-poms, throwing away her knuckles, she knew that this girl was a good way on becoming part of her new sisters. She reached out and gave Nove some new pairs of pom-poms, which she enchanted with more of her magic, making them even more alluring than normally. She really needed to make an impact on this cute girl if she wanted to be get this over with quickly!

What made her still worry though were the two behind her. Because of the little mice, she only had a short time to put them under her dance, the effects should go away rather fast, leaving her back open for an attack.

In that instant she could hear a male voice from behind her. "You have no idea of what i'm capable of! allow me to show you first hand! I call upon thee power of the ages, time magic! Haste! Float!". Luckily for the cheerleader, Alexander said out his little thread with a big voice, more than easy for her to hear and prepare for. She started to gyrate her behind in a smooth but easily noticable way trying to distract the poor guy for a moment, in which she made a quick jump to her right and then a flip flap to her back just so she would be able to tackle the guy from behind, jumping on his back, rubbing her pom-poms over his face while doing so.

"Aren't you a cute one? So eager to get closer to me, I bet you wanted to impress me with your strength and flashy magic right? I am so proud of you my big boy, I really like what you are doing here and am sure you want to show me how good of a guy you really are. If so, let your sword fall down and go back to your little knight friend. She seems to be still in a trance but seems to have almost fallen asleep not able to see more of my dance. You too want to see more right? Then let me take care of the little mice that interupted me while you have fun with your friend!" was what she whisperd into his ear in a sultry voice. She hoped he was still in some degree under her power or she would have to use her last resort to take care of these cute students.

Last edited by Aggra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:03 am

Something fell off of Nove's arms, she should check on what it was... no she should just stay there. It didnt matter though cause she soon felt something else go into her hands, something bright and fluffy. It felt right, she moved her arm slightly and the fluff shook about, it was nice to watch it shake and spin.

But Nove could help but think something was off, not right I was... I was going to.. she managed to say.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:59 am

Alexander charged, swinging his sword upwards hoping to strike the Cheerleader off the ground, but she managed to sidestep the attack! shifting to her right before flipping onto Alexanders back! "Shes way too agile for me to strike with my sword..." he thought as she flipped onto his back "What the?!" he span around a full turn, trying to figure out what happened. He spotted Nove just standing there, motionless, what was she holding? Pom-Poms?! she had a slight smile on her face. "She must be a monster girl!" he thought as he was brought back to looking at Cecilia in the distance, even she was motionless. "I'm all alone!" he realized.

"Aren't you a cute one? So eager to get closer to me, I bet you wanted to impress me with your strength and flashy magic right? I am so proud of you my big boy..." he heard her whisper in his hear from behind his back, raising her Pom-Poms and rubbing them in Alexanders face. They felt nice! So fluffy and free-flowing, he could feel each individual strand as it massaged his face slowly. "let your sword fall down and go back to your little knight friend." she continued as Alexander became motionless, listening to her corrupt words in his ear. "Her big boy... hers" he thought as her words echo'd through his mind... "all hers..." He could feel his penis stiffen even more with every rub of the Pom-Poms, with every additional word she added into his ear, like a little devil sitting on his shoulder, losing grip on his sword as it hit the ground with a loud clang.

His mind was fighting his body, one wanted nothing more then to remain here, with her, but the other knew it would be dangerous if she continued to touch him, mind screaming get out GET OUT. He regained slight control, not being able to move but summoning enough willpower to speak against the Cheerleader "I... no...NO! this is wrong! Warp!" he exclaimed, engulfing them both in a flash of cyan light that sent them both shooting them across the battlefield. Alexander reappeared a short distance away, still between Nove and Cecilia but now weaponless as his mighty sword remained at his previous location, discarded, and the Cheerleader appeared next to Cecilia clearly confused as to what happened.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:20 pm

While the Cheerleader was busy with Nove and Alexander, Cecilia was slowly starting to regain her bearings and snap out of watching the dance. It had hit her hard though so it was a pretty slow process, but once the flash of light caused by the Warp spell happened she instantly snapped to attention. "Wh-What happened to me?" she said quickly before noticing the Cheerleader close to her and did a quick backdash with her sword and shield raised. "For me to be snared by your trickery, how shameful. I shall not allow your villainy to continue any longer!" she shouted and then stepped right back in towards her with a thrusting slash. Cecilia had studied her movements while she was tranced and knew that this one was very agile. Even so, if she could keep the Cheerleader busy long enough for Alexander to grab his weapon again this villainess certainly wouldn't be able to handle both of them at once.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:31 pm

The cheerleader could see the effect her words had on Alexander. His penis was rock hard ready to burst anytime. His hands grew weak letting his sword fall down onto the ground. "Good little boy! I knew you could do it. Not walk to your little knight friend and keep her occupied while I..." but the cheerleader was interrupted by Alexander: "I... no... NO! this is so wrong! WARP!"

That must be one of the magics of humans. She and Alexander were engulfed in a bright light. After a second the light was suddenly gone. Just as was Alexander. "What happened?" was all she could think of. With a quick look around she could see all three of them. Looks like she was teleportet a few meters to a position near Cecillia.

"Oh my look at that. The little Knight that just couldn't get enough of my dance. Want to see some more?" She needed an oppurtunity to get Cecillia to throw her weapons away too. She needed some new pom-poms to accompany her wonderful style.

But with Nove already holding her pom-poms so happily she had a wonderful idea!
"I am sorry my lovely Knight that you can't join me too! But let me show you what will await you in a few minutes!" With that the Cheerleader jumped back to Nove. "Now my darling it is time to join me! Show me what you have got in my try-outs!" With that the cheerleader began a cheer that would surely convert any heroine holding nice pom.poms. "S-U-B-M-I-T" with the cheer completed, a bright pink light began to engulf Nove. "This should be enough for you to join me and then the little Knight should be done for too!"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Nove's mind was a daze, she was doing something but everytime she started trying to remember she saw her own pompoms and forgot what it was.

"Now my darling it is time to join me! Show me what you have got in my try-outs!" was that it, try outs?, it didnt seem righ S her arm rose up with her U her movment matched the cheerleaders B it felt so right M she felt so free I it was better than she had ever felt T and she owed it all to her team leader.

and then there was nothing but a bright pink light.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:30 pm

When the pink Light started to dissolve, there was now a new cheerleader for her team. Nove was completly recruited into her ranks. Gone were her adventure equipments. What remaind was only her glorious new uniform. With her cute little top that presented her modest breasts perfectly, making them bounce with every movement, increasing her allure and their hypnotic effects!
Her new skirt was just as short as her own making her panties be presented to poor little guys all the time, making them so much more horny and obedient to her! Her hair now also featured the schools emblem as cute little hair pins on either side, showing every one for which glorious school this cute little thing works for!

The cheerleader was happy with this result, with a new ally, the other two should be done in no time!
"Now sister, you take care of that cute little Alexander, he is almost ready, as a reward for beeing such a cute girl you can do with him what ever you want! Turn him into your own little slave my girl!"

With that said, the cheerleader began her advance in the direction of Cecillia. The tryout should have had an effect on her too, increasing her eagerness to become a cheerleader herself. Still she just couldn't hold back to dance some more for her while she got nearer and nearer. Using her erotic body to increase the effect on her even more.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 am

Nove gave a short spin, her new mini skirt rising in motion showing off her panties, there was no doubt of supprise in what had happened, just acceptance, she was a cheerleader now, and her team leader gave her her first assignment.

she gave a bow to hear leader then started back flipping to alexanders postion landing right infront of him. dont be a menee look at me and fall in L-O-V-E she said swiming her pompomps in the air rymicaly her high kicks showing her panties just for a fraction of a second, but enougth to tantilize and tease the already charmed hero.

she giggled then held the pompoms together and started to spin them, the swirl right in his face. come on, just give in, and be my S-L-A-V-E, you can do it, say it S-L-A-V-E

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:41 am

While the knights movements were fast, the acrobatic Cheerleader was still able to dodge her thrusts and move over to Nove. "Hey, get away from her!" she tried to yell out, but there was no reaction as Cecilia instead had to watch as the other girl was brainwashed and transformed by the Cheerleader's assimilating routine. Watching such a display of corruption should have horrified the knight and yet instead she felt very aroused. The conversion into a new member of the cheer squad looked so blissful and the end result was so sexy, Cecilia couldn't hold back her blushing as she saw the Cheerleader approaching with rhythmic movements. "I-I've seen your tricks before...you won't be able to entrance me again..." she said slowly, but on the inside she was unsure if she even wanted to resist her powers anymore. Shaking her head and trying her hardest to ignore these feelings she charged at the monster girl with another slash. Cecilia was unfocused though and this one was imprecise, an easy blow to dodge.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:28 am

The cheerleader was pleased with her new sister.
She was already so obedient and worked her magic on the poor little Alexander.
She wondered how he would sound when he repeated her words of obedience.
But she herself had other plans for the moment.

With her dance coming ever nearer to Cecillia, she saw the Knight fight with herself.
She wanted to join her squad, but couldn't admit herself such "weakness".
"So cute how you try to fight my little flower. Soon you shall be part of my team!"

Suddenly Cecillia shook her head, did she manage to break out of her spell?!
She rushed in her direction, but it was soon clear that this was more of a last resort
than anything else. Her eyes were unfocused, the whole stance off balance.
Even a elderly person would be able to dodge such a slash.
When Cecilia's sword hit the ground, the cheerleader used her magical pon-pons once again.
Pushing them directly into Ceclia's face, making her too inhale her pheromones and life changing magic.

"Yes take them into your system dear. Feel how they change your mind?
How they teach you new things? Soon you will be mine!
"
Since she had so much more time for this one. She used her pon-pons to roam over her whole body, already starting the transformation for this cute little knight. Her clothes started to radiate a low glow that told the cheerleader that it wanted to change for her. When she tried to recruite her now, she was sure Cecilia would be joining her without a second thought. But she wanted to take her time with this one. She wanted her to plead her new mistress to let her join her team. She loved it when they surrendered their soul with their own will, rather then being charmed by her magic.

"So my little knight, would you like to take your new weapons?" show Cecilia the exquisite pom-poms that already enslaved so many of her former school friends...

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 am

Deep down Cecilia wasn't sure anymore if she was even trying to hit the Cheerleader, despite her attempts at resistance she didn't want to so much as bruise such a gorgeous body. This conflict in her mind made her attacks weak and slow, so easy to avoid. Before the knight could launch another strike she saw the pom-poms moving towards her face. She could dodge, she was fast enough to avoid the attack. But her body didn't want to move. Cecilia had seen those things effect others and she wanted to experience it. The moment they rubbed against her face and she got a nice point blank whiff of those pheromones Cecilia moaned out with such delight, it was even more wonderful than she had thought possible. The bliss rushing through her body as it was rubbed by the pom-poms was unlike anything else. "My lady..." she said with such lust dripping from her lips, now more than ready to throw away her honor and pride for the sake of serving this woman. "Please, allow me to become like that girl! I want nothing more than to take those pom-poms and dance as you command me to!" she moaned out as she tossed her sword and shield away. Her face had such a lewd and longing expression on it, she was totally obsessed with becoming another Cheerleader.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:39 pm

With her pom-poms affecting Cecilia's mind, the cheerleader could see her face change. Tortured with doubts about fighting or giving up, she now looked so happy."My lady..." she said, with a dopey smile on her face. "Please, allow me to become like that girl! I want nothing more than to take those pom-poms and dance as you command me to!" she could barely speak as her lust took over her mind. Knight's were often the easiest pray, full of honour and righteousness. Once they began to doubt themselves, they began to fall rapidly. With the weapon and shield falling onto the ground, she happily took her new fate into her own hands. She lookd thrilled to take the pom-poms from her, like she knew that her life would be much better from now on.
"Don't worry my dear, you will make a wonderful sister. And don't call me lady, I am still so sexy and young! Just call me big sis!" she said as she began her ritual to enslave every girl with pom-poms!

She then began the try outs, "Now every one, dance with me! And cheer like your life depends on it! S!" said the cheerleader making a bow to the guests, Nove and Alexander, in front of them, show them her fascinating cleavage.
"U!" using her pom-poms to show them both her panties by raising her skirt while she jumped into the air.
"B!" this time she made a sexy turn and then made a gestrue as if she tried to grab something from the ground, showing her full behing to both of the heroes.
"M!" with her magic growing stronger she knew she was almost finished, she positioned herself in front of Cecilia show her too her wonderful behind.
With only two letters left "I!" followed and the cheerleader gestured for Cecilia to kneel down before her.
When she called out "T!" she streched out her hand, telling Cecilia to kiss it, ending her life as a hero, and becoming one of her new cheerleader slaves! With the kiss, her transformation would begin with her becoming enveloped in the pink light...

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 am

Still shaking off the effects of Warp, trying to gather his bearings Alexander glanced around the battlefield assessing the situation. He spotted his weapon, great! He turned to see the Cheerleader now playing with Cecilia who seemed to have willingly thrown her weapons away for some Pom-Poms as the Cheerleader danced personally for her. "That isn't good..." he thought as he turned back to his weapon. He began moving towards it, almost in touching range when he was suddenly blocked by someone appearing in front of him... another Cheerleader?! no... it was Nove! "Not her too!" his mind raced, as he tried to quickly formulate a plan.

As his eyes darted over Cheerleader Nove, looking for a weak spot she began swaying and dancing, twisting and twirling in-front of him, he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of her panties under that wafer thin short-skirt and as she came full turn her breasts that jiggled in place. "Don't be a meanie look at me and fall in L-O-V-E" she cheered as her eyes locked onto Alexander subtlety aware of of his willpower eroding away with every twitch and stiffening of his penis. "L...ove..." he murmured as his arms flopped down to his sides, unable to raise them for another spell. "Come on, just give in, and be my S-L-A-V-E, you can do it, say it S-L-A-V-E" she continued as she waived and flailed her Pom-Poms in her hypnotic rhythm in his face. They looked so nice, felt so good.

"Give... in..." Alexander uttered "Must... Give... in..." swaying slowly back and fourth as Cheerleader Nove continued her dance, no breaks in her eye contact or rhythm. What willpower he had left was attempting to hold back his mind and his lips from saying the word he knew would end him but with an overpowering urge to obey only enhanced by his attraction to the Cheerleaders he began speaking "S... lav...e... be... your.... Sl...ave..."
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:14 am

Nove gigglled rubbing her pompoms together in excitement, she know he was hers, she know he would obey, doing more jumps and high kicks she ecouraged him.

Go on, dont be shy, say it, cheer it shout it, I am Nove's slave. I am Nove's slave She instilled a great desire in him to call out and join the cheer, to let it govern his thoughts.

If I say jump, you say how high! each one was cheerfull and designed to make them go allong with it, to go right past there common sense or shyness and just blurt out.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top