Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:12 am

I do so love a happy ending Smile

I'm honestly inspired to start one of these in the future
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Post  Blastar on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:54 am

Go for it, tilltherewas1--this place could use some more active threads!

I was going to post one yesterday, but my computer BSODed on me and I lost half my work.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Well that was fun, although I have to wonder how all of these defeats we suffer actually make sense, when you consider the fact that the same heroes and heroines always come back...

In any case, I'd say if anybody is think about starting one of these, do it. After all, we don't actually have any active RPs at the moment.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm

JksAccount wrote:Well that was fun, although I have to wonder how all of these defeats we suffer actually make sense, when you consider the fact that the same heroes and heroines always come back...

In any case, I'd say if anybody is think about starting one of these, do it. After all, we don't actually have any active RPs at the moment.

Well the way i see it, the RPs are more of a sexy simulation since defeat is mandatory. Like the danger room, but with more fun results

And of course, we can always make new heroes/heroines (i already have 2 or 3 more ideas i'm toying with Razz)
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 pm

JksAccount wrote:...although I have to wonder how all of these defeats we suffer actually make sense, when you consider the fact that the same heroes and heroines always come back...

Quantum. Obviously.^^

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:57 pm

A wizard did it? I think RP stories and even battles aren't 'permanent' in their results, otherwise most people would have to redesign their characters every other week and progress made by winning battles would be lost. I might try to introduce some kind of knock-out coliseum style battle that would mean loss of characters permanently but it would depend on how people feel about that. Surprised

As for RP stories nothing is to be taken as actual changes to characters... after all the monster girl always wins Razz I'm just wondering who i can pick next... Im super tempted to go for another smoking entry as that is by far my best ans favorite form of enslavement and i would RP the crap out of it! tongue
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top