RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Post  tilltherewas1 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:37 am

William swam in the bliss of Neko Lisa's skill. He couldnt help but wonder whether Lisa had always been this adept in the act or if this was from Mistress Kitsune's influence. The joy of watching Kitsune work her magic on the female guild mates  Xenia and Gloria only pushed him further to the brink.

"Are you ready to come? Then let me taste your wonderful seed slave! Then you can use me anyway you like or make me do anything you want as a reward! We have to be nice to each other as slaves of the perfect mistress!"

William's eyes rolled back and closed, "Yes, Neko Lisa. Take my seed." William released himself, giving the lovely Neko all she could lick. William has been teetering on the edge for a sometime and now gifted for his loyalty. He beamed with pride as his mistress watched. "All praise Mistress' Kitsune. Thank you for this most glorious of gifts to your faithful servants. You're power and beauty is undeniable."
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Blaine, noticing the Kitsune ordering two of her Nekos to attack him, blasted the three of them with Thundaga, and then bowed mockingly. "If you want me, you'll have to catch me!" He declared, backpedaling as he prepared to cast another spell. Despite his outward confidence, Blaine knew he couldn't keep the Nekos at range for long, and if the Kitsune started using her charms upon him, he'd be helpless in moments. He cursed his overconfidence, and he also cursed Kestrel for quitting the field, even though it was the most sensible thing to do. His only hope now was Patchouli, but a quick glance told him it was unlikely that she would stop drinking her tea.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Excited to have the blessing of her Mistress, Neko Xenia spun around into a face-full of lightning.  The impact felt the way she imagined a punch from a gorilla must feel, and it sent her tumbling backwards, over and over, until she landed prone in a tuft of crabgrass.

Xenia's head buzzed and her neck and shoulders were nearly locked from stiffness.  As she stood, her eyes crossed briefly, and she fell back down to her knees.  In the distance, she could see four--no, two--blurry figures.  She sniffed the air weakly and determined it was the elf who had absconded, leaving only the male and the lavender girl.

It was the male who cast the spell, it had to be, and now he was taunting them.  Xenia was prepared to ignore the lavender girl, unless Mistress wanted her punished, but suddenly she realized that Mistress had been struck by the bolt as well!  No longer able to cast Cure, Xenia dug furiously through her belongings until she found a Mega-Potion, and quickly administered it, healing herself and Neko Gloria collaterally.   Satisfied that Mistress was again at full health, Xenia signaled to Gloria and the two of them charged toward the male mage, arcing their paths so as to take him from both sides.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Lisa was pleased with her success in making Wiliiam cum. But she wasn't done yet, far from done. While she serviced him, she still haven't put it inside her. She wanted to taste his seed so much...
But now was the time to make herself feel good. She mounted on top of her new slave and said, "Ready to be conquered my darling? After this a normal human could never statisfy you!". With that she lowered her body and mounted him. Feeling him entering her was even better than surrendering to her mistress. Not only the pleasure of his member, but also the pleasure of knowing she did what her mistress ordered her too. As a Kunoichi(Female Ninja) she often had to resort to her female sexuality to make her missions a success. She always loved that part of her job, but never could indulge too much into it. But now, nothing was holding her back. Using all of the techniques she learned over all those years in Ninja shool and from her former Ninja's she could feel her orgasm nearing quickly.

She used her hips to move up and down, while also moving back an forth, her ability to clench down her pussy onto the penis, making her passage even smaller than it really was, increased with her transformation to a Neko even more. She could feel William once more twitching inside her, but some how she still hadn't enough. When she looked at him as he lay down there. His lips looked so, fascinating and ripe. She just wanted to feel them. So as she moved her hips she went down with her head close to his. "I really want to taste your lips my love, don't worry you don't need to talk I will just do what I want with you!" was what she said before she kissed his lips with hers. She used her tongue like and expert to take over his mouth too. It tasted so good and increased all the feelings she felt by even more. She was really close now and could feel William was at the same level. She moved away once more with her mouth,"Let us come together, I want to feel your seed inside me, giving me a new little Neko girl to take over even more humans!" with that she kissed him once more, and her hips moved even faster. She could feel it coming.

And then the biggest wave of pleasure she ever felt thrashed over her. All she could see was white and her mistress standing in the center, watching over her, proud of her. Lisa came for more than two minutes twitching and spasming the whole time. It felt better than anything she ever felt before. When the orgasm subsided, she was completly exhausted. She would need a few minutes to catch herself once more. She knew she had her slave to protect and keep her warm. She snuggled as close as she could, using her tail to pleasure him ever more. Maybe she would need a little power drink before she could fight again right?
"Now let me rest a little bit my cute little slave. You have been a wonderful partner, I hope we can continue this some other time. I still need some training in making you guys fall in love for me after all!" she said while giving him a cute little wink.

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Satisfied with her new pets Kitsune smiled as she puffed from her cigarette holder in victory. With just one Hero left on the field and two of her new Nekos closing in on him she knew there was nothing that could stop her now. Watching Neko Lisa curl up on Williams body as they both tried to catch their breath Kitsune looked at disappointment, kicking Neko Lisa off William. "Silly girl, there's threats on the field, new slaves for my army, no resting!" she commanded at them both "Go deal with them" she continued as she turned back to watch poor Blaine get flanked by Neko Xenia and Gloria. Although she had won Kitsune was never happy unless everyone in the vicinity was hers to command.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Blaine, concerned by the disadvantageous position he had somehow managed to end up in, began casting some less familiar spells. The ground around him started to change seemingly at random, patches of it catching fire and others freezing over. While this served to keep the Nekos at bay for the moment, he had also managed to cut off any escape routes. "I should really just stick to thunder magic" he thought to himself as he waited for the magic to wear off, hoping he would be able to somehow get a head start on the Nekos, but seriously doubting it.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 pm

William was drowned in mindless bliss. Lisa's techniques gifted him with experience he never would have fathomed possible before. Taking him to the edge and back he just let her do what she wanted and allowed his body to follow suit. It was all the sweeter to entertain his mistress whom watched their performance.

After Neko Lisa had had her fill he was content to bask in the glow. His mistress had other plans. "Go deal with them." she commanded.

That's all he needed to hear. While he was a bit saddened at mistress' rough treatment of Neko Lisa, her will and word was law.

"By your command my mistress," and William rose up and followed, preparing to cast Barrier on Kistunes advancing Nekos.

tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Lisa felt something hit her, waking her up from her slumber.
"Silly girl, there's threats on the field, new slaves for my army, no resting! Go deal with them" is what her mistress said. She couldn't believe what she had done!
She was so caught up in the moment that she completly forgot about those three people she felt.
How could she ever make it up again?
"I am so sorry mistress! I will take care of that tea slurping idiot immediatly!" was the answer she came up with. She still felt the embarresment of not being able to correctly register the situation.
She began to run towards the building the heroine was in. SHe was sure she would make a cute new addition for her mistress, if she could capture her she was sure the mistress would forgive her her mistake.
With her Ninja fast speed, she was there almost in a few seconds. Though she wondered, was she still there?
Or did she already retreat ?

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:11 pm

At Xenias' signal, Gloria charged at the new intruder, furious at him for having dared attack her Mistress. Her newfound feline instincts allowed her to react and run much faster than she ever could have when she was a human.

As instructed, she rushed from a different path from Xenia hoping to strike him from both sides. Unfortunately, before she could reach him, he used his magic to change the terrain around him, forcing them to back away.

Frustrated at not being able to use her own magic, Gloria had no choice but to wait until the effects wore off. The spell had also cut off the mage's escape route however, and her enhanced hearing could let her hear William casting a white magic spell, most likely a support spell to assisst her and Xenia. She calmed down and decided to bide her time and wait for the opportunity to punish the intruder along with Xenia.
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:07 am

Not wanting to suffer spell damage again so soon, Xenia stopped short of the wall of mystical fire and ice the mage had conjured to defend himself.  She paced the border, looking for weaknesses, and hoped he wasn't getting too much of a head start.  From somewhere far behind her, Xenia heard a man's voice chanting.  Her body became bathed in silvery light as the Barrier spell took effect.  

"Mmm... good boy," she thought.  Bolstered and out of patience, she charged through the wall of flame and saw Neko Gloria doing the same.  The mage was out of options now and he would be made to pay.  "It's such a shame he's going to enjoy it," thought Xenia.

She pounced at his legs at the same time as Neko Gloria toppled him from above.  Gloria deftly twisted him into a submission hold, and forced him to relinquish his staff.

Xenia straddled the helpless mage and looked into his eyes.  "It's all over now," she purred, "but I'll bet you're glad it ended this way."  She ground her hips into his and grinned as his body gave confirmation. She leaned forward and licked his cheek.  "Now the question is, which one of us do you wanna pet first?"
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:24 am

Patchouli smiled as, one by one, the heroes and heroines from the guild fell to the Kitsune and her minions. Her plan was almost too perfect - she had started up this guild to attract eager, inexperienced heroes and heroines. Just as she thought, they lacked any willpower to resist the monster girls they were assigned to fight. Patchouli was delighted that the monster girls' numbers were increasing. She adored monster girls, and she intended to provide them with a steady stream of recruits to grow their ranks.

She turned her head to see Blaine restrained by two of the Nekos, and she knew this battle was over. Finishing her tea, she rose from her seat, ready to depart from this scene. Suddenly, she heard a set of footsteps quickly approaching, and she turned to see another of the vixen's feline servants. While her goal was to secretly aid monster girls, she had no intention of becoming one... At least not yet.

"How do you do?" she greeted the Neko, bowing as she did. "And what would a servant of the lovely Kitsune want with me, may I ask?" she inquired, her lips forming a friendly smile as she spoke.
Yuu-chan

View user profile http://xyuu-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:48 am

When Lisa arrived at her destination, she was immediatly greeted by Patchouli, "How do you do? And what would a servant of the lovely Kitsune want with me, may I ask?"

Lisa was amazed by her arrogance. She saw how her fellow guild members fall so quickly before her mistress, and stilll thought she could act like she had the upperhand?
"I am doing wonderful my friend. I have finally found my real purpose at the hands of the mighty Kitsune! Of course I have come to recruit you too into the hands of her. No one shall resist her, not even the guild master! You should have fled like the other girl, maybe you would have had a chance then!"
She tried to distract Patchouli with a few quick movements with her new tail. With her training on William she was now more than adept in using it. She was sure she could take Patchouli's interest long enough to make her real plan take motion! She took a deep breath from the cigarette she got from her mistress and blew a heart shapes smoke into the direction of Patchouli, she knew the heroine would fall in love with the smoke and would be theirs!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:07 am

Patchouli locked her eyes on the Neko. She had witnessed enough Neko seductions to know what she was attempting, and gave no mind to her tail. "That is good to hear, I'm quite happy that you're enjoying yourself. I have no intention of getting in you or your Mistress's way, though I am not quite ready to allow myself to be brainwashed." Patchouli saw her take a drag from her cigarette and smiled. As she exhaled, Patchouli took a long breath in, savoring the scent. "Ooh I just love the aroma of tobacco. I do adore these cigarettes you girls get to smoke, especially the kind in the long holder like your Mistress has." Patchouli seemed to be unaffected by the smoke - while it did arouse her slightly, the smoke did not seem to have any effect on her highly intelligent and disciplined mind.

"I would love to stay, as I do adore being within the presence of such a lovely creature." She spoke with obvious adoration in her voice. "But I don't think you'll be letting me have one of those cigarettes with my mind still intact. So unless you have some other business with me, I must say farewell..." she said as she flipped through her spell book, preparing to teleport herself away.
Yuu-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:19 am

Lisa could see that the guild master was much stronger than she expected. It looked like her whole spiel didn't have any effect on her, exepct making her become a little flushed from errection.
It looked to Lisa like she was just playing with her.
"I would love to stay, as I do adore being within the presence of such a lovely creature. But I don't think you'll be letting me have one of those cigarettes with my mind still intact. So unless you have some other business with me, I must say farewell..." when Lisa heared this, she knew she had to do something fast.
The book looked kinda suspicous to her. If she could take it from Patchouli, maybe she would be able to cancel her magic. With three swift moves, Lisa dashed to Patchouli, grabbing her book and retreating away once more.
With the book in her hands who knows how long she would be able to protect it from the guild master.
Thus she used her sharp nails to shred it into pieces, preventing Patchouli from using her teleport spell again!
"Sorry about that, but the book looked to be perfect cigarette material!
Maybe yu should take a deep breath from the cigarette?
" said Lisa, taking in the view of Patchouli with the cigarette on her lips.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 am

Patchouli watched emotionlessly as the feline tore her book to ribbons. "How inconvenient. I'll have to find another copy of that in my library. Though, I can still cast spells from memory, you know." Patchouli could still have easily left, but upon hearing the Neko's invitation, she decided she would have a little fun first. Focusing her energy for a moment, she lifted off the ground and in a fraction of a second was floating directly in front of the Neko. With a swift motion of her hand she snatched the cigarette from the Neko's lips. With her other hand she grabbed the Neko and pulled her close, giving her a seductive smile. Without breaking eye contact, she took a long slow drag on the cigarette, a feeling of pleasurable euphoria washing over her. When she finished, she quickly locked lips with the Neko, giving her a smokey kiss while her free hand slid down and playfully grabbed the the kitten's breast.
Yuu-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Lisa could see the Cigarette have an effect on Patchoulli, even though she wanted to escape now she was holding her thight in an embrace. She could feel her touching her breasts, trying to make Lisa fall for her trick. But she had a few up her sleeves too. When she felt Patchouli breath out the cigarette's smoke she took a deep breath herself to breath it right out to her again!
All the while she used her own hands to play with her body. Rubbing her back and her cute little ears, trying to take her in this way. Her tail on the other hand took care of her round and plump behind. Caressing not only her backdoor, but also fondling he snatch, together with her clitoris.
"It feels so good, I would be so happy to feel more of this!
A little bit of distraction can't hurt right?
"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:03 pm

As the Neko blew and the smoke re-entered Patchouli's body, she felt another wave of euphoria. "Mmm, these cigarettes are delightful! I would certainly love to take some home with me..." she murmured, feeling the kitten's hands and tail running over her body, bringing her yet more pleasure. She contemplated taking another pull on the cigarette, but decided it would be rude to keep it to herself. Seeing how the Neko's hands were busy, she held the cigarette to Neko's lips so she could take a drag.

"Do you see now," she spoke, between soft panting and moans, "that I am not your enemy? I love monster girls and only wish to serve them, not harm them!" She began to grind her pussy against the Neko's soft tail, delighting in the furry sensation. "You and your mistress already own me... I am much more valuable to you as a human servant than a brainwashed convert!"
Yuu-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Blaine watched helplessly as he saw the two Nekos gain a magic barrier allowing them to traverse the magic field he had created with impunity. Relatively defenceless at close range, he made to swing his staff at one of the leaping girls only for her to knock it from his hands and hold him to the ground. Shortly after, the other one landed on him and started grinding against his body, causing an irresistible pleasure to run through him. Any remaining thoughts of escape or resistance were dashed as the Nekos leaned into his face and started to lick it up and down.

"Now the question is, which one of us do you wanna pet first?" Blaine was so overwhelmed with pleasure that he could not speak a response, so he simply smiled stupidly and lay back, enjoying the feeling of the Nekos' bodies moving against his, the fluffy feelings of their tails, and the warm licking of his face, moaning as the ecstasy heightened.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:38 pm

"Do you see now, that I am not your enemy? I love monster girls and only wish to serve them, not harm them! You and your mistress already own me... I am much more valuable to you as a human servant than a brainwashed convert!"
"Do you really think so? Just looking at you, as you grind against my body, completly taken over by lust, I am sure that is not your real intention here. You want to serve my mistress as a neko. Just imagine it, as you kneel before her, embraced by her magic tails, every one of them feeling even better than mine and she has nine of them! She would cover your whole body as she uses her smoke and other magic to completly melt your brain in bliss! I would bet she would still allow you to "work" at the guild, getting new girls to fight monster girls while recruiting the most beautiful girls into our ranks. Just think about how they would come to make their report to you, thinking how happy they are to serve the guild, when they actually jost love to serve you their mistress. Slowly realizing it till they beg you to convert them! A whole guild of slave girls! Wouldn't that be great?" said Lisa. Trying to use as much of her pheromones to try to make Patchouli more compliant. She knows that she is a really hard nut to crack, and that she would make a good ally even as a human. But converting such a powerful human could maybe even make this woman into more than just a neko! While talking to her, Lisa began to use her tail to slowly move her tail in and out of her pussy. It was so wet she was amazed Patchouli was even able to think about anything at all.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:11 pm

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Xenia asked, and was immediately disappointed with herself.  "That's okay.  You don't have to choose."

She began working through the mage's heavy robes, and was delighted by what she found.  He had a surprisingly muscular body for someone who relied on spells.  She licked him from sternum to chin and nibbled his ear.  "We're definitely keeping you," she purred.

Turning him over to Neko Gloria for a time, Xenia looked across the battlefield and saw the lavender mage and Neko Lisa engaged in some kind of close quarters combat.  "Wait, they're not... oh, wow!  Is that how it is?" she giggled.

"Ah, well.  Better Lisa than me, I suppose," she said, her thoughts turning back to her own prey and his rugged torso.  The male mage was powerless against the combined charms of two Nekos, but only one person could bring him to heel permanently.  With a sigh, Xenia stood and called for her Mistress.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Patchouli was awash with pleasure. She had never let a monster girl get this close to her, even when she was studying them in her research. She figured a normal human would have lost their mind at this point, but Patchouli managed, albeit with some struggling, to pull her mind from the lustful haze that clouded it and respond to her lover. The pheromones made it a bit difficult, but she managed to speak coherently. "That is a very tempting offer, and I would go along with it and happily let myself be converted. But I don't know if *pant* I would retain my sense of self... For my plan to work, I'd need my memories, my magical powers, my personality..." She let out a moan, involuntarily, as the tail was thrust into her pussy, her focus once again wavering. "Why don't... *gasp* you take me to your mistress, and let her decide what to *pant* do with me... And if she wants me converted, I won't... ohhh... I won't fight it."
Yuu-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Lisa could feel the effects of her work, Patchouli seemed to enjoy her ministrations a lot. She could ffel that she was only one push away, but then the cute master spoke: "That is a very tempting offer, and I would go along with it and happily let myself be converted. But I don't know if *pant* I would retain my sense of self... For my plan to work, I'd need my memories, my magical powers, my personality... Why don't... *gasp* you take me to your mistress, and let her decide what to *pant* do with me... And if she wants me converted, I won't... ohhh... I won't fight it."
That sounded interesting she knew her mistress would be happy to have a new pet in her family.
"As you wish master, you shall meet her, let me carry you, since it doesn't look like you can walk very far. Let my tail prepare you even more for my mistress while we get to her. She will surely make you into a wonderfully new sister. Ready to serve her in any way! Maybe I too can serve her under your wing, enslaving girls together for her glory!" said Lisa as she took Patchouli's petite body onto both of her hands Normally it would have probably been impossible for her to dash whilst carrying a person. But becoming a Neko has made her much stronger and agile, allowing her to get to her mistress in mere seconds.
"Mistress, I found this beautiful human to be slave that tried to escape, but I was able to prevent that and brought her here. She is the guild master that takea in the heroes and heroines to get them trained and prepared for fighting monster girls. She seems to be working for the monster girls, preparing the heroes but keeping a lot of secrets from them, making them easy prey for us. I have already half enslaved her but she wants to speak to you. I told her she could become one of your neko's and return to the guild, enslaving new cute heroines for you, while also working normally otherwise, getting more and more new girls for other monsters too!"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Kitsune smiled as she watched her new slaves easily take care of everyone else remaining on the battlefield, after all it was impossible to resist the hypnotic powers of one Neko, so two of them on Blaine would be overkill. She continued to enjoy her cigarette as she watched Blaine get taken down to the ground by them as they pinned him down, licking and rubbing up against him massaging his face with their brainwashing fur. He was clearly out of it, moaning and groaning as they used their tails to subdue him. "Good girls..." Kitsune thought as William supported their efforts, healing them and blocking them from all kinds of spells.

Kitsune turned to see Neko Xenia has picked up on Patchouli's scent and had engaged her. "Hmm... wonder what shes up too" Kitsune thought as she puffed on her cigarette holder, intrigued in their apparent conversation. She watched as Neko Xenia used her cigarette to bathe Patchouli in her smokey powers, it seemed to have little effect at first... but then she noticed that Neko Xenia was sharing her cigarette with Patchouli, she couldn't get enough! She was clearly dazed and docile as Neko Xenia wrapped her tail around her waist, guiding her to Kitsune. "Mistress, I found this beautiful human to be slave that tried to escape, but I was able to prevent that and brought her here." Neko Xenia said, presenting her to Kitsune. She seemed happy with her catch, releasing her and pushing her into Kitsune. "She seems to be working for the monster girls, preparing the heroes but keeping a lot of secrets from them, making them easy prey for us." she said as she backed off, running over to Blaine with the other Nekos to play.

Kitsune took no chances with her new prey, she immediately began binding her with her luscious tails, wrapping them around Patchouli's arms, legs, body and neck. Inhaling deep from her cigarette holder and dousing her in her smoke she watched as Patchouli helplessly took it all in. Neko Xenia's smoke may have affected her but she knew hers would push her over the edge. "So your one of them dark worshipers then" she said, in-between puffs, she listened to Patchouli confess her plans, her motives, her heart out to Kitsune. "Cute... but what makes you think i would need your help?..." she snarled. She pondered for a second, wondering how she could abuse her position best, she could easily enslave and convert anyone but getting people to come to her was the problem to begin with, wise adventurers would never go near her alone or unprepared.

"I'll tell you what slave... here's the deal..." she began as she took a deep inhale and exhaled over her body, turning her robes into Nylon. "You will serve me, you will worship me, you will bring me new slaves..." she continued as the Nylon wrapped around her waist and then bum, tightening. "You will be my personal Neko" she grinned as the Nylon began retracting, revealing Patchouli's new long fluffy tail "But lets keep you discreet... i would hide that tail when you return to your guild" she reached down into her breasts, pulling out another one of her hypnotic cigarettes "and as seemed to enjoy these sooooo much...." turning it infront of her eyes showing off the "Property of Kitsune" golden lettering and then placing it in Patchouli's waiting lips, watching her clamp down on it, "you can have these to use as well...." she brought her index finger to the tip, igniting it with just a touch as she desperately inhaled. Kitsune dragged once more and exhaled over Patchouli's breasts as it began latching on and increasing them greatly in size, pulling them slightly apart she shoved down a pack of her hypnotic cigarettes deep between them "You'll love these my slave, when you remove one..." she reached down and pulled one out "it replenishes" she closed the top and opened it again, showing a full pack once again. Releasing her new Neko from her furry grasp she finally presented her with a luxurious cigarette holder, just like hers but slightly smaller. "Do we have an deal, slave?" she said, knowing there was never a choice to begin with...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:03 pm

William stood with pride as he watched as his former guild mates be brought down by their converted breatheren. One by one they all had succumbed to Mistress Kitsune's power as she enraptured them in a velvety fur pleasure. He watched as the two Nekos tamed Blaine who was helpless to thier lustful hunger. Knowing his work was done here (protecting his mistress' pets) he saw his mistress head over towards the guild master, he was eager to behold this conquest and followed.

William stood a few feet away from Kitsune, it was not his place to act until commanded. He lived for her amusement and pleasure, and could only smile as he witnessed what could be called the doom of heroes and heroines. The Guildmistress would kneel before Kitsune and seal the fate of those foolish enough to fight against monster girls by sending them into ambushes where they would be enslaved and converted. The thought of heroines succumbing to their sexual urges and being remade into Nekos was brought a wicked smile to his face and his manhood rose with need. William kneel down behind Kitsune as he waited for the guildmaster to submit and witness his mistress' triumph.

He had the honor of being the first to fall...no ascend to slavery of such a glorious mistress. William would serve her before all others, on the battlefield and at her command, in the bedroom. With his magic, none would ever bring her harm while he lived and he would live to ensure her pleasure.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:27 pm

With all the so-called Heroes and Heroines under her control Kitsune smiled wickedly as she puffed from her cigarette holder in victory. Wise or inexperienced, male or female, guided by the light or working from the shadows it didn't matter to her, she always gets her way. She whistled over her Nekos and slaves, calling them to her ready to make her next move. "Come my pets... there's a town close to here and i think its time we made ourselves present..." she sung as she exhaled her smoke and turned, walking towards the town...

The end, everyone wins! Razz
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top