RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Post  Aggra on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Lisa suddenly heared the voice of the Kitsune, "Bring her to me William I have plans for her".
Still feeling hot and consfused, she felt William push her towards the Kitsune.
"Of course Mistress, anything for you" were the words he used to answer her.

Lisa could feel the adoration and love in his voice.
It didn't feel like the Kitsune enslaved him. He just fell in love with this magnificent creature.
Lisa could feel her heart skip a beat everytime she took a step to her future mistress.

But some part inside her still wanted to keep fighting. She was a proud Ninja, her missions
were to assasinate her target before it even noticed her. How could she fall so low to
become a servant of a monster girl? She had to fight!

Then she heared William speak up once again.
"Oh I could tell you Lisa, but experiencing it first hand its the only way. Come, she beckons you to your true fate.".
Lisa was torn once again. Feeling her charms and magic work her wonders on her directly? Until now
she only inhaled a little bit of smoke here and there and always from quite a distance to her target.
What would it feel to experience it first hand?
Just the thought of it made her twitch inside. She felt her inner most parts want to be
touched to be carressed. Her panties become wet and a few drops even get past them onto the floor.

Now she was only mere steps away from the Kitsune, the smoke still lingered here and she could feel her thoughts become clouded over once again.
She was now at the mercy of the Kitsune, maybe if she got support from another ally she could still fight her...

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Xenia's mind was swimming in ecstasy, but something snapped her back into focus.  It felt like she was being addressed by the most important person in the world.

"how do you feel honey? tell me, now..."

The imperiousness of that word "now" filled Xenia with such exhilaration.  She had always believed that nothing was more important than being true to oneself, but this was so much better.  It was the chance to be true to someone who was superior in every way.

She looked up and then quickly lowered her eyes, feeling unworthy of beholding such a beautiful face.  "I feel good, Mistress" she said, but that answer wasn't good enough.  Mistress deserved the best of everything, and if Xenia was going to be allowed to be her slave, she needed to be the best slave possible.  "I feel like I finally know my place."

She hoped Mistress was pleased with her answer, because that would lead to more orders.  Every order was a chance to make Mistress happy, and nothing was more important than Mistress's happiness.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:52 am

Kitsunes lips curled into a grin, smiling as the current situation. She knew heroes and heroines only got weaker the closer they got to her, more obedient, more horny. more driven by their lust then reason and as it stands she had William and Lisa next to her, Xenia encased in her tails and Gloria walking uncontrollably towards her, mindless. "Now then my pets" she said, making William, Lisa and Xenia jump to attention "...lets make this permanent" she giggled as her tails began releasing Xenia planting her on the ground, still swaying from the sensation she had just felt. Kitsunes burning cigarette had already been wrapping its fumes around all 3 of the fallen warriors heads, preventing them from acting. "Good boy William" she awarded, wrapping one of her tails back around his penis and continuing to pump once more, now unhindered by interruptions.

Kitsune turned to Xenia, reaching between her breasts and pulling out a cigarette from a pack she had wedged deep between them, smiling as she held it upright in Xenia's face and spinning it around slowly, at the end in small gold writing weaving around it read "Property of Kitsunes" then planting it in Xenia's. Dragging from her own cigarette and exhaling over Xenia then stretching her index finger out and tapped the end of the cigarette, causing it to light. Turning to Lisa she repeated the process, pulling out another cigarette and placing it in Lisa's lips then lighting it from her finger. "Good gooooood, you belong to me now..." she finally said as she began brushing her free tails up against them both, the tails beginning to bewitch their armor and converting it into Nylon. The Nylon had a mind of its own, and began stretching all over their body slowly, soon to completely encase them if noone came to help. She finally turned her attention to Gloria, almost upon her now "Now you little cutey, come join your friends..." she commanded as she dragged from her cigarette holder and exhaled towards her.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Far away from the battlefield, Patchouli watched the events unfold with amusement. She found the seduction of the weak-minded heroes quite entertaining, a welcome distraction from her usual boredom. As the Kitsune's victory slowly became more certain, she giggled to herself, sipping her tea slowly while she waited for the finale.
Yuu-chan

View user profile http://xyuu-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Behind Patchouli, Kestrel watches with calm interest at the ongoing confrontation, occasionally jotting down a quick note in one of her journals. Seeing the combatants all but done in, she shrugs and sit down by the the other woman, pouring a cup of tea for herself (adding the contents of a mysterious vial she produces out of a pouch on her belt before she takes a sip).

"Not very good at this, are they?" she says companionably.

Rdishon

View user profile http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Gloria had finally arrived to her destination, finally regaining awareness of her surroundings, standing in front of the Kitsune.

Turning her head and seeing the other heroes, Gloria remembered she had come to fight against a monster. She wanted nothing more than to save them and assist them in defeating the Kitsune, but for some reason she could no longer bring herself to see the monster girl as an enemy. The thought of inflicting harm upon something so beautiful felt wrong, almost blasphemous.

As she saw the singed fur on one of her tails, she was struck with a pang of guilt. Tears begun to well in her eyes as she saw the injury she had caused. "I... did that." Just as she opened her mouth to beg for forgiveness, she heard the Kitsu-no, her Goddess speak.

"Now you little cutey, come join your friends..."

The next thing Gloria knew, she was surrounded by smoke. Breathing in, Gloria was consumed by a feeling of absolute bliss, the normally stoic girl now wore a dazed smile on her face. She finally begun to understand her place, the only way to repent for having harmed such a wonderful being was to devote herself into serving her new mistress.

She had always been a cold, logical person who looked down on others who acted based on their emotions, but as she saw how happy everyone looked, having already accepted their places as Mistresses' slaves, she was overcome by jealousy.

"This isn't enough... I need to breath in more! I want to feel Mistress' tails! I want to feel the same happiness as the others!"
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Blaine, on a wander and definitely not looking for something to steal, stumbled upon Patchouli and Kestrel drinking their tea. "I guess its a reasonable day for a picnic." He said, greeting them. Then he noticed they were both watching something rather intently. Following their gaze, he noticed a hero and three heroines being converted and enslaved by a Kitsune. He looked back at the two women casually drinking tea and frowned. "Uh, shouldn't we be helping those guys?"

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Lisa could feel a strange object being put between her lips.
From the smell she knew it was a cigarette from her mistress.
"Good gooooood, you belong to me now..." did her new godesss say.
In that moment Lisa took a deep breath calming herself down even further, opening herself even more for the magic of the conquer of her soul.

The next moment she felt the tails of the Kitsune touch her body, it felt divine to be caressed by them, she knew now that being enslaved by this wonderful creature was definetly the right decission. She could feel her Ninja equipment start to change, taking on a more silky nature and becoming much more daring than before.
Her skirt became shorter by quite a few inches, making it possible to see her panties even when she walked, her armor became much more of a bra than anything else. Her gloves and boots also became some kind of sexy nylon hoisery type, making her look much more of a sexy adultress, out to seduce some healthy guys to recieve their refreshing life energy to give to her godess!

With the changes complete, Lisa could feel her love for her mistress raise even more. She felt like nothing could ever tear her apart from her anymore. But it was not yet enough, she felt like her godess had even bigger plans for her. She still felt too human, she wanted to be more like her mistress. She wanted to beome one of her feline pets, ready to serve her anytime she called for her. She would do anything to become one of her tribe! She would even go and catch a few heroes/heroines in exchange for the glory of her transformation!

"Please my mistress! Let me become one of your pets forever Please turn me into one of your loyal neko slaves! I can't stand being so different from you my queen! I would even hunt some heroes if that is you wish but please give me the honor to be one of your neko pets!"

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Kestrel smiles thinly over her tea. "Oh, I am helping." she says, responding to Blaine's question, "Well, not those guys, obviously. They're beyond helping." she added cheerfully, "But at least the next bunch we send will know what they're getting into." she eyes the journal at her lap. "well, assuming they can read, anyway..."

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 pm

"So I take it you wouldn't come and help if I charged over there and zapped the fox?" Blaine mused. This seemed like the wrong decision in this situation. Even with the recent influx of recruits, the guild was still sadly lacking in members, and to lose four in one go to a single monster girl seemed like an embarrassment. For a moment, he considered charging in alone, but he thought better of it. Besides, it looked like they were having fun and maybe Kestrel had the right idea.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 pm

"Well..." the tactician seemed to consider the question, "I might teleport you away, I suppose," she hedged "if you were close enough... but then I would have to leave as well, and it seems like it would be such a wasted opportunity..." she took another seep of tea.

"This is really quite good." she observed.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuu-chan on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 pm

"Oh, I know it is." Patchouli responded, not even looking up a Kestrel. "Although I don't remember giving you permission to help yourself to my tea," she remarked calmly, though with a hint of irritation in her voice.
Yuu-chan

View user profile http://xyuu-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:03 pm

"Well, it would be strange if you did." Kestrel replied, unabashed, "Remember, that is. Since it didn't happen and all that." she smiled faintly.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

The battle for the picnic tea continues... Neutral

Beyond saving and now hers to play with Kitsune relaxed abit, enjoying her cigarette as she was meant too rather then using it as a weapon to subdue people. "Please my mistress! Let me become one of your pets forever" Lisa requested, bringing a big smile to Kitsunes face. "But honey you already are becoming my pet" she replied as she rubbed her hands over the Nylon which by now had completely covered her body. It began rescinding and contracting from the legs up, revealing her long legs, with big fluffy boots on! her skirt had been turned into a short cute furry pair of pants... *POP* a tail appeared once the nylon had retreated past her behind, long thin and incredibly fluffy! a perfect weapon just like Kitsunes. Her top had been all but removed, leaving just a pair of clearly enlarged breasts barely held in by a thick fluffy bra, her neck a nice fur collar with a gold nameplate that read "Property of Kitsunes, if lost please stroke" and finally her head, two large cute furry cat ears, completing her transformation!

Lisa's eyes had taken on a dark gold tint, her conversion had been completed, she was now a Neko with added benefit of being able to use smoke as a weapon too! She was sexy, in her prime and clearly incredibly horny already Kitsune knew she had to give her a victim to fully appreciate what she had become. She glanced around once more, spotting Blaine, Patchouli and Kestrel in the far distance. "What dishonor" she thought to herself "allowing your friends to fall..." she pondered going after them or setting her new slaves on them, but she wasn't finished converting them, instead she freed Williams trapped penis from her tail and pushed him backwards "Here you go Neko, enjoy hehehe" she teased clearly offering him to the newly converted Lisa.

With Xenia still being covered by her Nylon and waiting for her to truly accept her cigarette, she turned her attention to Gloria, now in-front of her inhaling the smoke she so gratefully gave her. Kitsune could see she was really shy as she gazed down into her cloudy eyes she them whispered in a low weak tone "this isn't enough... I need to breath in more! I want to feel Mistress' tails! I want to feel the same happiness as the others!" How cute Kitsune thought, she was young, too young to have built up any kind of resistances to monster girls, how she had survived this long was amazing in itself. "sure thing cutey!" she smiled and said honestly, no games no tricks she knew she was practically begging to be taken. Kitsune pressed up on her, her large breasts bouncing into her face slowly as her tails began wrapping around her body... legs trapped, arms restrained... body encased... neck trapped... one in-between Gloria's breasts... and finally one around her head, completely covering it! "Wish come true cutey?" she questioned, taking nice long puffs from her holder and exhaling it into Glora's face before recovering it with her tail. Waiting for her muffled response she began reaching between her breasts and pulled out another cigarette...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 pm

William was elated. Pleasing his mistress was all that mattered and he knew she was pleased with his efforts. And the reward was all the more satisfying. The sensation of Kitsune tail was spine tingling as she pumped the last of his free will out. The conversion of Lisa from ninja into a Neko was driving him over the edge.

His pleasure came to a sudden halt as Kitsune's tail let go of him. He couldn't help but feel disappointed but knowing that her efforts were on her captives, he was content to watch his goddess work. The only thing that bothered him was the growing audience. But he was certain his mistress would have her way with them soon enough.

Williams daydreaming of aiding Kitsune against such weak and cowardly guild members were interrupted when she commanded Neko Lisa to resume his reward. He was very eager to experience the coverted cat girls new outlook and talents first hand.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Without the tails encasing her Xenia felt naked and cold.  Trembling and struggling to stay upright, she watched as Mistress continued her ritual on the healer.  Her turn came next, and Mistress coyly teased her with a cigarette embellished with tiny gold letters: "Property of Kitsunes."

"Just like me," thought Xenia as Mistress placed the cigarette in her mouth and lit it.

Mistress left her to deal with the ninja, and Xenia stood and watched the cigarette smolder in her lips.

"Good gooooood, you belong to me now..."

And then the tails were upon her again, turning her skin to gooseflesh.  Xenia's silk robes transformed into nylon threads and began to spread across her body.

As the nylon continued its inexorable conquest Xenia turned to see the black mage arrive, offering her surrender.  Next, the ninja was begging and pledging herself to Mistress's service.  Xenia was overcome with vicarious pleasure as she watched her companions give themselves over.  Mistress's face glowed with pride, and Xenia yearned to see that same satisfication looking down on her.  She closed her lips around the cigarette and dragged slowly and deeply.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 am

When her equipment was already changed to a very skimpy version of her former items. She could feel how it became even smaller. Her skirt went even further, revealing her wonderful new tail Lisa recieved from her mistress. She felt it move around eratically. She still hadn't figured out how to use it properly, but everything it touched made her feel almost as much pleasure as rubbing her moist wet slit. She wondered how it would feel it she inserted it into...

But Lisa got distracted by even more changes to herself. Her skirt that was now almost only a little belt suddenly changed into fur like pants. It felt heavenly to touch it with her hands. Her bra also changed into another raven furred section that seemed to be a new part of her hyper sensitive body. She also noticed how every voice was so much louder and she could make out anything clearer than before. It almost seemed like she could her member of the rotten guild that look like they just watched entertained how her mistressed gave them her gift. She felt with her hands new ears on top of her head. She just knew that they also were raven black and probably made her look so much cuter than before. She bet that no guy would stand a chance for her even for a few seconds! She also noticed a new collar around her neck, she couldn't make out what was written on it, but she was sure it was something fitting her new place!

Lisa couldn't wait to find her first prey! She was so horny that her fluids flew out of her like a little waterfall. She needed someone to quench that lust inside her. If she didn't get relief soon she might explode! That is when her glorious mistress saw her dilemma and knew what had to be done. She threw William to the ground where he belonged to be as a pet for her new tribe. "Here you go Neko, enjoy hehehe". Lisa was happy to be a slave of this wonderful mistress. How could anyone defy a creature that took such care of her subjects? When Lisa was at her point of bursting, she immediatly noticed it and gave her a reward for her submissiveness!

Lisa, hungry to get a good taste of William immediatly used her new tail to try and imitate her mistress. She was still not as adapt at using it, but she definetly felt good to use it on William. She mvoe her tail up and down, while having it completly encased in her flurry tail. She could feel that William was as eager to serve his mistress as she was and knew that the magic of her tribe would make him be able to go on for so much longer than normally. Seeing the glistering fluid on top of his strong member she could feel the saliva inside her mouth become more. With her new thrist Lisa replaced her tail with her mouth. She just had to get a taste of that milk! She was sure it would taste perfect, just as the cum of a slave of a Kitsune should taste like. Eager like a cat that was starved for weeks, she could feel his penis begin twitching like a cute little rocket ready to take of. "Are you ready to come? Then let me taste your wonderful seed slave! Then you can use me anyway you like or make me do anything you want as a reward! We have to be nice to each other as slaves of the perfect mistress!"

(I thought if it would be ok to make him cum as my feline little slave but didn't know if that was okay.
Would be happy to here if you are allowed to make such things or if that would become part of the "deciding" for another character")

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 am

After seeing Lisa's transformation, Gloria was ecstatic to go through the same thing! As her mistress wrapped her in her tails, she was drowned in a sea of pleasure as she began to feel the first signs of her transformation.

"Wish come true cutey?" She heard her mistress speak to her, although the tail surrounding her face prevented her from gazing at her. She continued to inhale the smoke that her Mistress continued to puff out.

"Yes! Thank you so much, Mistress!" As she was carressed by the tails, she felt her outfit begin to morph. Her coat turned into a bikini top made of black fur, her pants became tigh nylon leggings, along with a pair of short furry pants. Her gloves became nylon gloves.

Normally the prudish girl would never be caught dressed in such a manner, but now she was grateful for being able to feel her Mistress' tails on her bare skin. She loved the feel of her tails on her bare midriff and neck.

Despite not being able to see, she could sense that her Mistress was preparing another cigarette, she prepared to inhale the incoming smoke, eager to be turned into a Neko slave, just like Lisa.
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Kitsune watched as her new Neko Lisa began immediately playing with her new toy William, smiling broadly as she admired her handy work. Xenia had just wrapped her lips around the cigarette Kitsune forced upon her, watching the tip light up in bright orange embers she knew Xenia had fallen, after all there was no return after puffing on them. With her surrender now permanent the Nylon had begun expanding as a much faster rate, with no willpower left to fight it it began altering her former outfit into the Neko she would soon become...

"mmmm thats is honey, enjoy it, it will be your life from now on" she uttered confidently, dragging from her holder in celebration before turning back to Gloria and exhaling into her face. With Gloria's surrender to Kitsune and lack of willpower to begin with she had already begun being converted into a Neko whilst bound in Kitsunes tails. Kitsune smiled even more, knowing such a conversion without having to conquer them beforehand would only be possible if Gloria had wanted to become a Neko so badly. As her conversion came to a end, revealing her new fur collar with its "Property of Kitsune, if lost, please stroke" tag, big furry ears and her new long fluffy tail Kitsune pulled her face close, giving her a slow kiss. "Good girl, you belong to me now" she commanded, as she placed her cigarette into her mouth, pressing her index finger against it and lighting it. "How does kitty feel?" she said, as she began freeing her from her fluffy tomb.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 pm

From the vantage point he had, Blaine was able to notice a very subtle glance their way from the Kitsune, and some not so subtle glances from Lisa and William. "Guys, I don't mean to disturb you from your tea drinking, but I'm pretty sure they've noticed us." He warned, beginning to focus his staff. Without waiting for a response, he began to move at a very slow pace closer to the field, in order to aim his magic. "If you need me, I'll just be over here channeling Thundaga for when they get bored and decide they want to investigate us more closely" he called back to them, magical energies beginning to condense into his staff.

JksAccount

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:15 pm

"I would advise against it." Kestrel spoke quietly, carefully putting down her cup and reclaiming her journals. She too had seen the group below noting their presence, and while she was confident that her preparations and contingencies would see her away from the battle if it came to that, she had no desire to put them to the test so recklessly.

"My appreciation for your tea." she nodded to Patchouli, climbing to her feet, "Perhaps next time it will be my turn to provide the fare."

With that, she turned her back on the battle, and walked away.

Rdishon

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Aggra wrote:(I thought if it would be ok to make him cum as my feline little slave but didn't know if that was okay.
Would be happy to here if you are allowed to make such things or if that would become part of the "deciding" for another character")

(as far as I'm concerned its cool in this case)
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:59 pm

By the time her cigarette had burned down to the nub, Xenia's nylon transformation was complete, and she was taking the time to admire her new appearance. Knee high boots, boy shorts, and a halter top, all of the softest white nylon, plus a pair of fluffy ears and a sleek ivory tail that curled around her in a hug.

To Xenia's left, her Mistress was taking care of her new pet; to her right, the black cat and the handsome healer were playing happily. It was so unfair that only one man showed up to this thing, and he was already claimed. What ever happened to chivalry? Mistress had specifically given him to the other Neko, so she decided it wouldn't be right to try to steal him.

A cool breeze drifted across the field, and Xenia caught the scent of something. It was tea, but behind the tea there were three other distinctive aromas. The first was clearly an elf. A female elf.

"Boring," she huffed.

The next smelled strongly of lavender oil.

"Boring."

But the third scent made Xenia's back arch and her tail stick up. Testosterone--elevated as if he was getting ready for a fight, or trying to protect the other two.

She knew she couldn't just go running off. She still needed to present herself to Mistress, and be available in case she needed anything. But perhaps if Mistress was interested in the trio as well, she might bring her white kitty along for the fun. Smiling, Xenia approached her Mistress.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Having completed her transformation, Gloria's new ears twitched and she swayed her tail, still trying to get accustomed to her new body as she continued to inhale the smoke. She loved the feel of her new collar, and she loved that it clearly displayed her Mistress' ownership of her.

As her Mistress kissed her, she was enveloped in a feeling of warmth. She had always been a loner who disliked getting close to others, be it physically or emotionally. Perhaps that was why she fell under her Mistress' charm so easily. She was so unaccustomed to these sorts of feelings so when she was presented with them, she was completely overwhelmed.

"Good girl, you belong to me now" She heard her Mistress say, as she took her cigarette and placed it upon her lips. She took a puff. "How does kitty feel?"

"Kitty feels amazing, Mistress!" As she was released from the tail's grip, she struggled to regain her balance, still woozy from all the pleasure. She crouched and picked up her glasses, which had fallen off as her face was enveloped by the tails, and placed them back on her face. She got back on her feet and stood straight up, proudly displaying her collar as if it was a badge of honor.

(So unless some other heroes show up, I guess this is pretty much finished?)
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 pm

(As it currently stands there are 2 people left untouched on the field, Blaine who has foolishly walked into casting range of Neko and/ or Kitsune, and Patchouli sitting further back on her picnic blanket enjoying tea).

---

Kitsune glanced around at her new pets proud of her work, after all she had three brand new Nekos to aid her species in becoming the dominant monster girl type in the world, and not just any Neko but ones who could use and abuse smoke as a seductive weapon like her! She smiled as she stroked Neko Gloria on the head. She turned to see Neko Lisa still playing with William, clearly they were both enjoying it but Kitsune then noticed Neko Xenia staring at them with jealous eyes before she began darting her head around the field. Kitsune turned to see what she had spotted, a new Hero, Blaine, he had walked much closer to them and had begun chanting something. "what a silly boy" she uttered towards Neko Xenia, after all if he was in casting range of them he was in range for them to respond and just like cats Nekos were extremely fast and agile. She lazily puffed from her cigarette holder, not even bothering to look at Blaine, instead turning to both Neko Xenia and Neko Gloria and muttering "Go get them my pets... have some fun!" then exhaling into the air and turning back to watching William and Neko Lisa play.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top