RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:59 pm

For them who wish to roleplay without waiting on a battle im introducing a new mini-game! An idea given to me a couple days ago it will quite simply be  a roleplay scenario with a monster girl and as many Heroes and Heroines as you want, it will be more a ongoing story of the battle rather then the battle itself, you may quote and use any ability or even make up your own! Feel free to jump in and begin RPing at any time and post whenever, there will be no turn-based gameplay, there is only one rule... the monster girl always wins in the end! How long can you last before you decide to give in and join them! Razz

Also, this will work both ways, if there is a monster girl that you would like to RP with, simply set up your own thread, give it an introduction and a link to the monster girl! As a RP fan i will join myself and im sure others will join in too. So go on, let out your inner monster girl  Wink

One very upset Kitsune!

Kitsune strided into the battlefield, glancing around at the chaos she sensed before noticing her fallen Neko on the floor. Quickly boiling over with rage she screamed "What happened here?! Neko!!" she cried, taking a deep inhale from her cigarette holder to calm her down. She quickly began scanning the remaining people on the battlefield, trying to detect the guilty murderer before locking eyes on one. "You! You did this!" she shouts as she exhales "Come to me, now!" she demands, points at them and then beckoning them closer.

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Story: One very upset Kitsune!

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

"Um, guys I think we missed one..."

William stands among his allies, aiding any lingering injuries and removing lingering charm/hardness. As he begins casting Curaga, he's startled by the cries of Kitsune.

William, trying to focus on his spell, stumbles a bit as he tries to move away from the fox woman.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Annoyed at his disobedience, Kitsune kneels down onto all fours and begins brandishing her luscious nine tails back and fourth, side to side catching everyone's attention on the battlefield, they stand there staring as she continues her dominant display. Coming to their senses and shaking their heads as Kitsune finished her display and stood up, they were unsure what just happened, was that a good thing? All they knew for sure is they didn't want to leave her. "Now then..." Kitsune said, bringing her smoldering cigarette holder back up to her lips as she began walking towards William "You first..." striding closer and closer to William...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 pm

His spell interrupted, William blinks a few times trying shake the cobwebs of the sudden display. What's going on? It was an odd feeling, but...a nice feeling.

Struggling to regain his bearings, his eyes once again focus upon the sultry Kitsune. Each step she took, each sway of her tails told him she was dangerous, that he should run. But he found his legs unable to cooperate. Growing more frazzled, he drew out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from his brow. "Oh my, is it just me or is it getting a tad warm out here?"

At the very least, he should defend himself. He placed his handkerchief over his nose and mouth. With his free hand he cast Blink.

"If anyone else here still has their sense about them, some assistance would be much appreciated."
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Now upon William and bearing down on him she was much taller and stronger then him, she peers down on William as he covered his mouth with his handkerchief and let out a slight laugh at his futile attempts. "Silly boy" she snaps at him as she pressed up against him, the feeling of her breasts pressing up on his body clearly sending a slight shiver down his body. Her nine tails suddenly stretch out almost like they had a mind of their own and began wrapping around William, three around his body restricting him close to her two around his legs as they picked him up off the ground bringing him face to face with Kitsune, two around his wrists, forcefully pulling his arms away from his mouth as he drops his handkerchief one around his neck and one behind his face. He was bound by her tails, completely and utterly, "Now i have you all to myself... breathe in for me boy" she smirks with a evil grin, inhaling from her cigarette holder and blowing it slowly out, point blank into his face.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Losing himself in Kitsune's silhouette, her statuesque form looms over him. William can only watch helplessly at the monster girl's form. His eyes dart back and forth between her predatory gaze and her bouncing breast.
"So..big..."
The fear was paralyzing, yet intoxicating. She was a captivating and powerful creature. The young mage had been trained in the arts of healing and protection, in the hopes of stopping monsters like her, but to actually face them was another matter. The text books never covered that encounters  would stimulate such 'stirrings'.

He was completely unprepared for her grasping touch. The soft sleekness of her fur upon him. The cushioning sensation of her breast. "So...very...big..."

With a gasp, he felt himself lifted off his feet as her silken tails restrained his hands and constricted his form. He could feel himself sinking into their grip. It made his blood boil and he was almost excited at the prospect. He knew what was coming. He had even foolishly resisted, but there was no reason to. No reason to try and struggle and use his magic; not that he could with Kitsune's tails leaving him helpless.

As she whispered to him of his fate, her smoke surrounded his head.  He could only take in the fox woman's gift as he obeyed and breathed in her smoke.

The feeling was glorious.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Kitsune didn't even break into a smile at the sight of the Hero obediently inhaling, it wasn't the first time she had completely enthralled someone with just a touch and it wouldn't be the last. She knew how these so called warriors of justice thought, they were only human after all, with human ideas, emotions and desires. "That's a good slave, obey your new mistress" she chanted keeping up her steady stream of smoke as her tails remained tightly bound around him. "There's noone here who can save you now..." she mumbled, cigarette holder dangling from her mouth under his nose as she unzipped and removed his pants, one of her tails relocating almost instantly tight around his penis, around and around completely hiding it from sight, submerged in her tail. She knew he was broken, blank, a new slate for her to corrupt into her loyal slave and use as a weapon on his so-called friends, she inhaled deeply, plunging his face into another cloud of pure lust and heaven for him to feed on as her tails began rubbing, pumping up and down up and down slowly...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:54 pm

William breathed steadily, each inhale taking in more of Kitsune's smoke and exhaling more of his free will.

"Yes...obey...mistress...obey"

It felt wonderful to give in. What good did it do to resist when giving in to her felt so liberating? Inhale, exhale.

William's back arched in her silky clutch as her tail coiled around his penis. With every undulating stroke, his mind emptied of all thoughts, except of Kistune.

"Obey..." He softly moaned, "Mistress..."

Lungs filled, minded clouded in an ocean of lust and body enraptured in pleasure, William knew he was lost...no, he was finally free. Free of his old responsibilities of purify and protecting people from the very monsters he would now serve.

He could smile as he softly moaned at the monster girl's tail pumped him closer and closer to his enslavement. Closer. Closer...
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:50 am

As Lisa heared from the Guild, there really was a intense battle between the heroes and a monster girl going on.
It already looked like the feline baddie was causing quite a bit of trouble and a few of the heroes looked to be in a lot of trouble. But she also saw a even beauti... meaner monster a little bit away from the,. Could this be reinforcments of the monster girl?

It wasn't unheared of but rare for a monster gril to get reinforcements, this could be a lot of trouble.
Maybe she should return to the guild and call for reinforcments herself?
That would be the best ide....

In that moment the monster girl began to move her tails in an almost hypnotic manner. It looked beatiful and
gave Lisa a feeling she couldn't describe.
She knew the monster girl wasn't aware of her, just like the hero that looked completly captivated b the enchanting villainess before him. This was her chance she just had to go back to the guild!
But her legs, had another idea. They wanted to move closer. Lisa could only watch as her legs walked ever closer to the captivating Kitsune.
She slowly but surely walked into the field of vision of the dangerou being...

(Just a question, I heared from a lot of RP "threads" where it is not allowed to do anything with other characters. I wanted to get Lisa to free William but didn't know if that would be ok or not.
So would like to hear your ideas about those things.)

Aggra

View user profile http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 am

(In this case feel free to help/ assist another character but try not to speak or act on their behalf. For example there would be nothing wrong with Lisa striking at Kitsunes tails to free him from her clutches but if he actually comes to and recovers is up to him.)

---

Kitsune knew William was done for, past the point of no return and hers to control, all she needed to do now was finish the job and doom his fate forever. Her tails continued to pump rhythmically in perfect sync with his slowed breathing as she just glared at him with an emotionless careless face, not even phased by what she was doing or how easy it was, enjoying her cigarette was more important to her. Then, a creek, footsteps behind her, slow footsteps, she turned her head to see someone else had arrived, Lisa... a girl... she smiled broadly with great intent "Perfect..." she mumbled as her eyes narrowed over Lisa checking her out. "Attractive, young, clearly aroused by me... she will be perfect" she thought not taking her eyes off Lisa as William remained motionless, bound in Kitsunes furry trap, drooling at the mouth with every hard pump of her tail. She could see Lisa was trying to fight her body and not walk towards her, but every step she took was a battle she would slowly lose as her legs moved stiffly towards Kitsune "mmmmm..." she toned as she took a long drag on her cigarette holder, then exhaling the large cloud of fumes towards Lisa "Come join your friend you useless girl, NOW..."

Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:55 am

(I'm cool with Lisa getting involved but I'm heading to work in a bit so I won't be able to respond for awhile. Which sort of works out since William is in the deep end atm lol!)
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Seeing the Smoke of the Kitsune coming towards her, she felt a happy twitch inside her.
Breathing in the fumes would be her doom, but it would definetly feel so good!
But Lisa wasn't ready to gve up!

As her last resort she had an idea. She rushed forward with all she had, trying to not breath anymore while dashing. With a quick strike of her sword she freed the tranced William of her clutches and dashed forward more. With the momentum she had she was able to take a certain distance away from the Kitsune, but she immediatly looked back at her. That was also the moment she took a deep breath, inhaling some of the fumes of her heavenly cigarette scent.

She felt giddy and strange in only a few seconds. Feelin her legs betray her once more...

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:14 pm

"Lisa, stay strong!" cried Xenia before casting Esuna.  If the ninja was still only entranced, the spell should snap her out if it.  But if she was already becoming brainwashed...

Xenia couldn't think about that now.  Hoping to give her friend a chance to recover, she turned her attention to Kitsune.  "Hey, fleabag, are those your tails or did somebody shove nine innocent foxes up your gigantic ass?"

She wasn't sure what effect the taunt would have on the fox woman, but she watched carefully and held her breath, determined not to share in Lisa's predicament.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Cowering from the sight of Lisa's sword heading for her perfect tails she released her grip on William to sidestep the swipe, his body falling to the floor with a great thud! He was still motionless, lying on the floor with his glazed over eyes, "arrogant little girl..." she snapped as she saw Lisa run off in the distance, but slowing down as Kitsunes smoke seemed to chase her.  "I think you just need a little more... persuasion..." she said glaring at Lisa as she dragged from her cigarette holder and began slowly strutting towards the immobile Lisa.

As she began her approach she heard another voice from behind her "Hey, fleabag, are those your tails or did somebody shove nine innocent foxes up your gigantic ass?" she turned, frustrated that anyone would even dare to insult her perfect tails, she saw a girl, in a white dress barely covering the essentials that draped from her body, turning around again she saw a dimming bright light over Lisa, the reminiscence of a spell, Esuna, used to free her from her immobile state. Kitsune pondered, who would be easier... she knew once Lisa had inhaled her smoke, she would begin craving more and more until she would eventually come to her even if she had been cured from its visible effects but Xenia, all that bare skin, maybe she needed to feel the fur of her tails pressed up on it to fully appreciate them. "Slave..." she commanded, as she took a puff from her holder, at William who came two in an instant and bolted right up, "Hurt Lisa, weaken her and bring her to me... shes not your friend anymore. Bring her to me ill finish what i started to you, i know you dream about now..." she exhaled out an bathed him once more in her smoke. "Now... little girl... lets have some fun shall we..." she smiled as she began walking towards Xenia..
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:54 am

William dropped hard on the floor, his head was still swimming from the fox monster's smoke. While there was minor amount of pain, it was the absence of pleasure that allowed him to notice the sounds of battle and the voices of his guild mates. No, his former guild mates.

"Slave..." he heard Mistress Kitsune command. William rose from the ground instantly. He didnt bother to correct his disheveled clothing or cover his still firm penis. "Hurt Lisa, weaken her and bring her to me..She's not your friend anymore. Bring her to me ill finish what i started to you, i know you dream about now..."

Her words filled him with a craving. The craving for the bliss only she could provide. Yes, I must hurt Lisa. Why was she and Xenia trying to stop his glorious mistress? The guild was wrong about her kind. We don't exist to stop monster girls, but to serve them. Fools, I will obey and show them. And once I've weakened her, Mistress Kitsune will open her eyes as she had mine.

William turned to Lisa, who was still close by. He could see she had smelled the wonderful smoke of the fox woman and despite Xenia's efforts, he would see her fall. He had his orders and he would obey.

"Hold still, my dear. Allow me to be your guiding light to Mistress Kitsune's will.William took a deep breathe of the lingering smoke, waved his arms to channel his magic and blasted Lisa with Blinding Light.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:35 am

(Ooh nice, I love the idea behind these extra battles. I was busy the days the Barb-e and Neko fights started so I've been waiting for the next fight to start, hopefully I'm free when that happens. Plus, I also love the idea of a battle where the monster girl is guaranteed to win. Just a heads up, I'm a complete newbie at roleplaying, or writing in general.)

"Just my luck, I was too late", Gloria scowled, she had heard another monster girl had appeared at the scene of a previous battle and had rushed to investigate, only to find that another battle had already begun. Even worse, she had already managed to enslave one of the heroes that arrived earlier.

Adjusting her glasses, she saw that the monster girl in question was a Kitsune. As her eyes looked over the Kitsune's features, she couldn't help but notice how beautiful her tails were.
"They're..so beautiful.." Her eyes glazed over for a few seconds before she shook her head and regained her composure. "No! What's gotten over me!?" Going back to her research on the different varieties of monster girls, she remembered how the Kitsune's tails had the ability to charm those that looked upon them.

"This is no good, how could I have been so careless?" Gloria had always prided herself on her intellect and her ability to keep her calm, it was especially humiliating for her to realize she had almost fallen under a monster girl's charm as soon as she enterred battle.
Regaining her focus, she concluded that the most logical solution would be to focus first on eliminating the Kitsune before dealing with the enslaved William.

Realizing that she had wasted too much time on planning, and now bearing a grudge against the Kitsune for her humiliation, Gloria casted a Fire spell directed at the Kitsune.

(It's honestly pretty tempting to make my heroine get enslaved as quickly as possible, but I guess that wouldn't be any fun.)
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:40 am

Seeing William fall down onto the ground like a sack of rice, Lisa was worried about him.
But then she saw him stand up again. He looked so happy and content with everything!
Was he that happy to be saved by her?
But then she heared the Kitsune speak to him.
She couldn't quite understand what she said, but she felt
her heart sink when she did hear his answer...

"Allow me to be your guiding light to Mistress Kitsune's will."
She knew then, that all was lost for him. He was her slave.
Completly and utterly devoted to his beautiful mistress.
Lisa could feel her feelings from before resurface once again.
She pushed them aside and knew there was only one thing she could
do for the poor William. She had to knock him out, in the
hopes he could be saved after the battle!

When Lisa was lifting her arms, ready to strike any moment, she
heared his chant for a spell, but she wasn't able to stop her movement
fast enough and took a direct hit of his magic. The blending light of
the spell hurt in her eyes and she couldn't see clearly anymore.
Everything looked too bright to make it out.
She was a figure like thing near her and thought it was William,
but she only realised now that he was still bathed in the smoke of the Kitsune,
making her once more take a breath of her wonderful scent.
Lisa could feel her knees getting weak, her body heating up.

In order for her to resume the fight, Lisa could only imagine one way.
She had to focus and try to reasammble her thoughts.
She just hoped that Wiliam wouldn't use her moment of
realigning her thought against her!

Last edited by Aggra on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:08 am

The gambit had paid off, mostly.  She had gotten Kitsune away from Lisa, but the ninja was far from safe with the newly awoken William closing in on her.  A single healer wouldn't be too much of a threat normally, but this one was so determined to please his mistress that he couldn't be underestimated.  And neither could that cloud of smoke...

"Now... little girl... lets have some fun shall we..."  

Xenia had become the fox's chosen prey, and she didn't want to have to fight alone.  She wished Vance were here, but Old Tall, Dark, and Mean was in parts unknown, probably thrusting his spear into some other monster girl.  Xenia giggled.  Someday she'd have to sit him down and point out the symbolism.

For now, she had no intention of being an easy victim, but she also knew she couldn't hold out against a monster girl on her own for very long.  As wise and intelligent and resourceful as she knew herself to be, support mages weren't made for that.

"But they do make excellent slaves..." came a thought from out of nowhere.  The idea made her face burn and she denied it viciously.  "...already trained to selflessly serve and assist others.  Or, sometimes, just one other.  And extra emphasis on the selfless part."

No, she'd die before she let that happen.

As Xenia's mind raced to come up with a strategy that would keep her safe from whatever the fox was planning to do, there was a burst of light and a fireball rocketed across the battlefield.  She spun around to see someone else had joined the fight.  Santa?  No, it was Gloria!  Xenia smiled at her.  A powerful black mage was exactly the kind of backup she needed right now.

Just as suddenly, a flash of bright light came from the direction of William and Lisa.  If that meant what she thought it did, Lisa could be in more trouble.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity Gloria had provided, Xenia cast Curse on Kitsune and William.  Poor William would undoubtedly rush to cure whatever affliction befell his beloved mistress.  And if he had been stricken with Silence?  All the better.  She stepped back and began planning her next move.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:46 pm

As Kitsune approached Xenia she flicked her head, seeing William attacking and blinding Lisa before getting close to her, "Perfect..." she thought as he got closer to her, she knew he must of been stained by her smoke by now, after all he went a good couple minutes breathing in nothing but it, so she knew him being close to her would only weaken her resistance to her even more. She turned back to Xenia who was clearly trying to formulate a plan in her head from the current situation, alone, her only ally being attacked by her slave, Kitsune giggled she knew the smart ones make the best slaves, brawn only gets them so far, but a clever slave... no... Neko, are much more deadly...

Almost upon Xenia she was suddenly struck in the back by a searing heat, she turned to see who would dare attack her! Another girl had arrived, short, cute with black hair and glasses, the reminiscence of fire burning from her right hand. Kitsune shook of the attack, in slight pain but knowing it would take much more then just a low level spell to defeat her. She scanned over the new heroine Gloria, trying to figure her out. She noticed something, pulling from her cigarette holder slowly, she couldn't take her eyes of her tails... "no surprise there they are beautiful!" Kitsune thought as she exhaled into the air. "How about your own private show, little cutey" she said smoothly, as she bent down and flashed her tails once more, back and fourth, side to side swaying continuously, each tail perfectly synchronizing with each other. It only lasted afew seconds, but she knew it would of seemed a lifetime on replay to Gloria... "How was that cutey... just keep watching them sway..." she teased as she got back to her feet and turned towards Xenia once more.

Expecting Xenia to be miles away by now she let out a laugh "Hahahaha! silly girl!" she burst out with, seeing her trying to chant a spell "You should of run whilst you can..." she finished her strut towards her taking a big drag from her holder, making sure she shook her ass as much as she could for the Heroine now staring at it. She perched her lips and raised her hand to her lips, kissing it then exhaling the smoke across her palm into Xenia's face. Confused and dazed Xenia coughed slightly, breaking her concentration, Kitsune then reached out for Xenia's face, pressing up against her, bringing her face down into her breasts and pushing tightly. "How does that feel honey..." she giggled as she puffed once more and blew her smoke downwards towards her breasts now occupied by Xenia's face, her tails then began wrapping over Xenia's skin...
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Xenia wasn't halfway through chanting when she was distracted by a whiff of bittersweet smoke.  She tried to cough it out, and when she opened her eyes, she was looking right into the face of Kitsune.  The fear paralyzed Xenia for only a instant, just long enough for the fox to grab her head, pull her close, and bury her face between her breasts.

"How does that feel honey..." giggled the fox.

Xenia had never been in this position with a woman before, but she immediately understood why men loved it so much.  The only problem was that Kitsune was holding her so tightly she couldn't breathe.  Was the fox's plan to suffocate her to death?  Xenia tried to struggle, but Kitsune was far too strong.  Her chest grew tight and dense.  Just as the pain in her lungs was becoming too much for Xenia to bear, Kitsune relaxed her grip, blowing a puff of smoke down into her face.  The mage couldn't help but inhale.  The smoke did its job quickly, and she became much more docile.

Xenia didn't know what was more intoxicating: the warm creamy flesh cradling her face, the smoke that grew sweeter with every breath, or the silky fur tails that had begun exploring her body.  They gently caressed her thighs and her neck and her navel.  She let out a gasp as one of the tails licked the small of her back.  She had always loved to be touched there, and Kitsune seemed to know it.

Both arms were already claimed by tails, so Xenia writhed and arched, hoping to expose more skin for the fur to touch.  It was tickling her everywhere now.  Everywhere.  She gasped loudly.  Nothing had ever felt like that before.

How could she have ever wanted to harm Kitsune?  A moment later, Xenia had forgotten the battle entirely.
Blastar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:51 pm

William smiled as he saw Lisa struggle with her blindness, more so, with her growing need for his mistress' smoke. While strength wasn't his strong suit, he knew if i could keep the ninja off balance her combat prowess would be for not, allowing his mistress to overtake Xenia and she too would join him in slavery to Kitsune.

William began to move towards Lisa "Silly girl, no one can resist..."

His thoughts were interrupted by a realization of the slowing of his muscles and the sudden smell of singe fur. Mistress' singe fur. His head whipped around. Xenia and now Gloria? How dare they?! Xenia's cursed gave Lisa an opening to focus herself; William would have to take a different approach.

He watched in amazement the power his mistress possessed, how with but a touch, she could make a hero or heroine fall prey. He had fallen himself and it was wonderful. The sensation was devastating and being the quick study he was once upon a time as a guild healer, here was his chance to apply the new lesson he learned from Mistress Kitsune. He had always been so focused on his education that, fraternizing with some of the lovely women of the guild was reserved only for missions and even then, they would be focused on their task. But now...

He got close to Lisa and Embraced Lisa. Running his hands up her stomach, over her breast, up her neck. His opposite hand attempted to hold her arm away preventing her from attacking, by shaking loose her weapon. He rubbed his exposed waist against her backside, doing his best to simulate the movements of Kitsune. Lisa...Lisa...Why are you resisting? The smoke is wonderful. Mistress Kitsune is wonderful. Dont you want to feel how soft her tails are? They're exquisite and can make you feel euphoria unlike you've ever experienced. Don't you want to try?
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Malboro on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Everything was going perfectly, Kitsune grinned as her tails had wrapped and weaved their way around Xenia's entire body, massaging her skin at every opportunity. Pressing her face into her breasts at every opportunity and for as long as she could take before releasing her and engulfing her face in smoke as she gasped for air then repeating. "mhmmmm give up yet honey? there is no losing here... only winning..." she said cruelty as she stared into the poor girls glazed over eyes, body now encased in her fur.

"William stop toying with that girl and bring her to me, i have plans for her..." she demanded as she turned to look at him, dangling her cigarette holder from her mouth, tip right under Xenia's nose. "I'll finish you off too" she smirked noticing he had become increasingly horny in her short absence "and heal me too..." Kitsune quickly glanced over at Gloria, she was still swaying gently from side to side clearly still obsessed with her, good... Kistune turned her attention back to Xenia "how do you feel honey? tell me, now..." she started so sincerely but her tone quickly turning into her usual snappy demanding voice.
Lady Malboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Lisa still couldn't make out her suroundings clearly. But she still could see the shadow of, William?,
before her. It looked like he went past her, just what was he planning?

Then she felt like some one embracing her. Feeling the warmth of another person felt so good.
She felt the person explore her body. Playing with ehr breasts, her neck.
The effects of the Kitsune already made her body so warm and horny.
But now the feelings of this person intensified it by so much more.
She also felt something hard grind against her back and a
voice speaking to her. "Lisa... Why are you resisting? Don't you want to feel Mistress Tails? They are exquisite and give you a feeling of euphoria you never experienced. Do you really not want to try it?"

Now she knew for sure it was the brainwashed Wiliam. Even with her focusing the thoughts of the Kitsune away. His caresing of her body made them resurface just even stronger. Her eyes began to glaze over and she began to feel her mouth began to form a big happy smile. The things he told her sounded so alluring.
She knew the strength of her smoke. How would it feel to be embraced by those tails?

Just then did she see another victim of the Kitsune.Xenia was embraced by the Kitsune. In just mere seconds she conquered the heroine with a combination of her breasts and smoke.
Xenia seemed to like it, moving and wiggling like she wanted to tell the Kitsune to give her more.
Make a fall even deeper. Make her become even more devoted to her. Lisa could feel jealousness raise inside her. She wanted to have those feelings too! She wanted to become a slave too!

How could she not see this before when she tried to rescue William?
She was so stupid to harm this wonderful creature?
He fell before her power in mere minutes and now the creature already had a new victim that melted inside her touch.
"William please tell me more! I want to know more about this creature!
About your mistress! About this goddess! Please caress me more I
just want to feel even better!" Lisa said with a dopey smile on her
face. Ready to sacrfice anything for feeling even better...

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  airmanexe on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Upon seeing that her Fire spell had little effect on the Kitsune, Gloria gritted her teeth. "Tch, I suppose it was foolish to assume a low level spell would be effective".

Just as she was preparing to cast a Firaga spell, the Kitsune begun to sway her tails back and forth. This time the effect was stronger. Even glancing at her tails last time had a strong effect on her, but seeing them in motion, swaying back and forth in a rhythmic fashion was too much for her.

"No, she's doing it again! I can't let her tempt me like that, I'm stronger than this!" Averting her gaze and shaking her head again to calm down, Gloria once again focused on casting her spell.

Just then, she was strucken by a sudden hestitation, for some reason she was unable to bring herself to attack the Kitsune again. Cancelling her spell, she started to question herself, why was she attacking such a lovely creature in the first place?

In the back of her mind, she realized she was being manipulated, but but as she once again stared at the tails, her eyes begun to glaze over. She realized that looking from afar wasn't enough, she had to get closer to see them better.

Once again, the logical part of her mind reminded her that, as a mage, getting into close quarters with a monster put her at a great disadvantage. However this part of her mind was quickly drowned out as she saw how Xenia looked as she was embraced by the Kitsune, how could someone that made other people so happy possibly be bad? She wanted to feel the sam kind of happiness as well!

Mindlessly, she started to walk towards the Kitsune, her will to fight gone.
airmanexe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

William could see Lisa's will erode; her will was nearly shattered. She needed but a push. He continued moving his hands. He could only smile as he watched his former ally witness Kitsune about to seal Xenia's fate. His words and his mistress' actions had this home.

"William please tell me more! I want to know more about this creature! About your mistress! About this goddess! Please caress me more I just want to feel even better!" Lisa said with a dopey smile on her
face. The enthralled mage was about to answer her when he was startled.

"William stop toying with that girl and bring her to me, i have plans for her..."

"Of course, Mistress Kistune. Anything for you." He released his embrace of Lisa and started to guide her towards the fox woman and Xenia. Xenia was only moments away from becoming a full fledged servant and now he would aid Lisa into becoming a slave as well. "Oh I could tell you Lisa," William smiled "but experiencing it first hand its the only way. Come, she beckons you to your true fate."
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top