https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/img_0012.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/img_0013.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/img_0011.jpg
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  Rainday on Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Intimidating, but yeah, I've been managing to take down Ibaraki 3 with Shishou and a command seal(so the bad news is I can only do it once a day). Saw someone use a strat that I was thinking about with Atalante, so I made some slum modifications to it and can get it to work, yay. Don't think I'll get that last crystallized lore but hey got 2 of them at least.

http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 am

So it’s being said that Going West will have CE bonus values equal to the rerun. I don’t know how much of a relief it’s supposed to be, because I think people still hated the rerun.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:55 am

Finished the story, and got in a run of the Tianzhu stage. HOLY CRAP. Why do people hate this event again?
Or is it just that I'm lucky enough that Flaming Mountain is extremely convenient for me because I'm out of Dragon Fangs?
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:30 am

SURPRISE CAMPAIGNS TOMORROW

3 million download pickup, featuring Scathach.
Rank-up Quests Part 3. I'm guessing the Day 2 Silver Archer is Euryale, one that I really need to do when I get the time.
FREE 4* SERVANT TICKET. Unfortunately, it's the same batch as the game opener.
DRAGON FANG LOGIN BONUS UPDATE
Some extra login quartz
Personal Lesson CE added
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:14 pm

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN!
Onigashima starting on the 14th.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Oh, and one other thing-

DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Happy Anniversary.
I think I got a worst-case lucky bag summon- a Waver dupe. For some reason, I just don’t see the extra DEF debuff being as useful as getting a new character or even upgrading Drake’s NP.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Was hoping for Ozy or Cu Alter.

Got Medb.

My pelvis is currently shattered from too much sex, please send help.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 am

Trying to resist the urge to spend money but the chance for Boobs, I mean Arthria Lancer is too good to pass up. Tho I'm tempted to try for Medb (congrats DrgnmastrAlex) Need to cash my check first tho. I hate the either or aspect.

In the meantime my luck with pulls has been weird, I cant pull jack except CE 4s 5s on the Saints pulls, but my golden ticket pulls have been amazing
Pull Ozy, Pulled Nict right afterwards, waited till da Vinci banner, pulled Drake (who I didn't have before) and a Seig dupe. Pulled a few NP fodder but all and all Gold Tixs are the way to go for me.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:22 am

Looks like its gonna be Swimsuit season coming up...and honestly i'm not entirely wild over most of them. I like that Assassin Scathach is a freebie and i might roll for Mordred, but i'll probably hold off until part 2 for Archer Artoria and Martha

Oh and that Camilla CE (Why couldn't she be a servant pull?!)
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Announced during the 3rd Anniversary- Two new animation projects.

Animated Televised Series; Fate Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front, Babylonia
Two-part Theatrical Project; Fate Grand Order: Divine Realm of the Round Table, Camelot

Also, fashionable CEs. Someone really seems to like their crown/visor, because I have yet to see them without it-
https://imgur.com/eu9uQSm
Can confirm a round (but not necessarily sizable) backside.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

So, it's been a while since I reported in, but I'll cover the highlights. Lancelot(saber) from my Camelot Rolls(3 10 rolls), Marie(Caster) from the summer banners(4+ 10 rolls), Cu Alter from paid banner(Berserker King title still holding), and NP2 Carmilla from Illya (2+ 10 rolls). However, I did have some bad luck as well, with a NP3 Stheno, and Medea Lily NP2(which isn't that bad but still when you're rolling for Illya, Nursery Rhyme, or Helena and get the one you already have... it kinda stinks...).

But yeah, Cu Alter carried me through Camelot and I still really want Illya. As for my roll luck at large, not too good as far as my desires go, or 5 Stars( think Vlad was the last one I got from a few months ago not counting paid Cu Alter). At least I got Kuro though.

http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:35 am

I already had to deal with saving my quartz during Summer Part 2, I got Beach Brawler Martha, but Water Blitz Squirtoria could have been nice. But now I still have 3 or so weeks of saving up, as there’s a large possibility that during or after Nero Olympics, the Dragon Witch makes a comeback. And I’ve had a long bout of no 5*s.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Geez, I've forgotten to post here.

Managed to get both Swimsuit Anne and Mary and Swimsuit Martha from the summer event, though I rolled 4 star servants six times during the summer event and three of those were spooks, with the last being Nursery Rhyme. It was a bit aggravating to not be rolling servants on rate up when I was hitting that 3% spot so many times. And of course I never got Swimsuit Tamamo...

For the Prillya event, I've mostly been trying to get CEs, as getting Illya wasn't a priority for me. I finally managed to get the 4 star event gacha CE after a total of sixteen or seventeen yolo rolls. I had a lot of three star Servant spooks during that time, which was rather odd given their frequency.

Aside from that, during the Camelot banners I got NP3 Saber Lancelot, Nitocris, and in a bout of "what the hell are you doing?", I did some 10 rolls in the story gacha after clearing Camelot to try and get more copies of Bedivere. Instead, I got NP5 Caster Gilles, Nightingale, and Drake.

On the JP front, I had done something stupid and tossed away my JP reroll account in a bout of frustration when I couldn't get Skadi. I had completely uninstalled JP from my phone and gotten rid of my bind code for it, and several days later I began to regret it. So I made a new JP account, and I swore that if I was unable to get Swimsuit Jeanne and Swimsuit BB, I was going to quit JP for good.

...now I have both of them, Abi from the 3rd anniversary paid quartz guaranteed gacha, MHXX, and NP2 Swimsuit Ibaraki. >.>

As for battles in the games themselves, I used double Euryale for the Gawain fights to trivialize them, and all of the other Round Table fights were doable for me save the final two boss fights (had to use three seals in the first one, then I said "fuck it" in the second one and used a quartz for another party revive because I knew I could just make that up by doing a free quest). Got most of what I wanted from the event shop for the summer event in NA, and I've currently gotten 70 missions cleared in the Prillya event shop. Once I clear out enough missions, I'll farm for event drops to get the materials I really need. Thankfully, there's not too many of those in the event shop; most of the mats I needed were rewards for clearing missions. I got Kuro as well a day or two ago, and I'm just leveling her to ascend her more, plus increasing her Bond. I figure that the missions to get her third ascension and Bond to level 3 will be done with part 2 of the event. I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of use out of her for the Arts Crit/Spam team I have planned.

As for JP, I cleared the main story in the JP summer 2018 event and got all the ascension materials for Swimsuit Jalter, as well as making her permanent. But my servants in this new account are too low in level for me to feasibly get her copies so I can NP5 her. And a major issue with this particular event is how you progress: it's way too grind-y. It's about as bad as the grind in the Moon Festival or Go West events, and I'm not the only one to have thought this.

Anyway, I do have the timeline for the upcoming banners for the rest of this year (sorry to make this post so huge). Keep in mind that any banners that are not part of an event or that coincide with story content releases are subject to be moved around or potentially removed:

We should be getting the class pickup summon banners either before or after NeroFest (by my estimate). These aren't guaranteed gachas, but the servants offered in them are all the same non-limited servants that you would get in them. The gimmick is that any servants you summon in each individual banner are going to be ones that match the class offered in that banner. So if you roll on the Saber class pickup banner, any servants you roll are only going to be Sabers (sadly, they do not include Bedivere in that particular banner, which makes no damn sense). The percentage chances to roll a 4 or 5 star are still 3% and 1% respectively. I'd only advise rolling in here if you feel lucky and/or you're critically low on 4 and 5 stars of a certain class. Otherwise you can pass on these banners.

We're guaranteed to be getting NeroFest in September, probably during the first half of the month by my estimate. Nero Bride and Vanilla Nero are the featured gold rate ups. After that, we should have the second Jalter banner during the second half of September. Considering how popular she is, I don't see DW moving this out of its original position in the JP release time frame for NA. There's a good chance that at the tail end of the second Jalter banner or right after it we'll get the Halloween rerun event banner, which features Tamamo no Mae, Tamamo Cat, and Carmilla (I anticipate this will come right at the end of September at the earliest, but expect the first week of October). Then in the second half of October, we'll be getting this year's Halloween event, and the banner for that will feature Cleopatra and Vlad III (Extra). The latter servant will be permanently added to the story gacha after this event.

Following that, we've got more banners that may or may not make an appearance or get moved around in late October through November. First is the Fate/Extella release banner, where all the servants featured in Extra and Extella are on rate up, along with CEs associated with these games (this includes really good ones like Victor of the Moon and Fragment of 2030). I honestly don't think DW will release this banner for the NA version, so don't make plans for it. As for the other banner, it's a pickup banner featuring all of the Knights of the Round Table (all the non-limited Artorias, Mordred, both Lancelots, Gawain, and Tristan. If I recall correctly, Bedivere is also on rate up in this banner even if he isn't featured). If you really want Saber Lancelot, or either of the Artoria Alters, this is the last banner to roll on this year that will give you good odds of pulling them. Again, DW might move or pull this banner, because I believe next year is another Round Table banner that features Merlin. The last of these banners features just Amakusa Shirou, and that would be positioned before the Christmas rerun event if it is put up at all.

Expect the Christmas rerun event to drop sometime in the second half of November. Jack, Marie, and Rhyme will be on rate up then. Then we get into December, where there's going to be a LOT of stuff. First there's a potential Altera rate up banner that I see likely to not drop in NA, followed by this year's Christmas event banner which features Ishtar. After that we'll have the Babylonia chapter banners: first one features Caster Gilgamesh, Medusa Lily, and Enkidu, while the second one features Quetzalcoatl, Gorgon, and Jaguar Man. After those, likely in the last week or two of the year, we're going to get the Solomon chapter with Merlin's first rate up (and immense amount of salt to follow).

As an aside, I wouldn't expect DW to do a guaranteed gacha for Thanksgiving this year, mainly due to the backlash they got last year and the well-received reception they got for waiting to release the 1st year anniversary one until after Camelot came out. Considering that the next guaranteed gacha splits all the servants up by class, and that there would be six new servants added to the story pool between Thanksgiving and New Year's that people would want to get their hands on (especially Caster Gil, Gorgon, and Quetzalcoatl), I think DW is going to move the next guaranteed gacha to New Years 2019. That's just my take, though.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:29 am

So how about those Exhibition matches? Cleared any of them yet? I've done three so far-
Deadly Dragon Descends
Parade of Hassans
Oldest Hero

No mention of a Jeanne Alter banner yet is starting to worry me.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:33 am

I wouldn't worry too much.  The banner itself didn't show until I think the second or third week of October when it originally dropped in JP.  And NA news has a tendency to drop within a week (sometimes even less than that) for banners like this second rate up.  Worst case scenario is that it drops between the two Halloween events.

As for the exhibition quests, I haven't attempted any of them yet. Been focusing on the lottery and buying skill gems.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:43 pm

I've beaten all of them save the the last which unlocks tonight. Cu Alter, reg Cu, and my friends Jeanne helped a lot though.
testuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 pm

All but the Finale cleared. I gotta say, some of this was easier than I thought. But I guess a MLB Princess of White Rose really does a number on things. Taking out two Heracles lives in a single turn, a NP1 Saber Alter taking out a full health Cu Chulainn, Shiki (being extremely lucky to survive as long as she did) taking out Queen Medb in one shot (with a boost from upgraded Mash).

Queen Medb was actually the only one of those six that actually seemed really close when I finished. Those Celtic Warriors were pretty damn powerful even against Assassins, and the Druids just really screw you over if you mostly take Assassins. I had my Drake in reserve, but even she had a hard time taking the Druids down.

UPDATE: Grand Finale cleared.
This is the best I can do for evidence-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/img_0010.jpg
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:33 am

Uh-oh, starting to see something major coming along. Global team may start skipping all of the reruns to advance use in content. Singularity banners next? To me, that's signaling that they're about to release Babylonia.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbers. on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:17 am

Gah, I haven't had time to save for Gorgon yet...

...Wait, I haven't even cleared London yet.
Numbers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Uh-oh, starting to see something major coming along. Global team may start skipping all of the reruns to advance use in content. Singularity banners next? To me, that's signaling that they're about to release Babylonia.

...wait, what? Skipping the reruns? This is news to me. Surprised
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:45 pm

I mean, I heard a rumor that the scheduling was going to start changing (before this pickup was announced). And now we’re getting a break period with Singularity pickups instead of going straight into Halloween 2017 rerun. It’s a major curveball for sure, but I could still be very wrong.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:18 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I mean, I heard a rumor that the scheduling was going to start changing (before this pickup was announced). And now we’re getting a break period with Singularity pickups instead of going straight into Halloween 2017 rerun. It’s a major curveball for sure, but I could still be very wrong.

Fair. This could be a major change-up, but I wouldn't worry too much about it until we see some actual major changes. I have heard some irritation off of the subreddit about how Jalter's second rate-up isn't happening as soon as they'd like.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:48 pm

So I've been saving up for jalter for a while, and then the pick up banners arrives and I see saber and saber alter,
figure it sure would be nice to be have saber alter. So I do two tickets, and I get Altria... Yay? But that makes the third 5 * that I have NP2 for. Might have ruined my jalter roll too

Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next