F/GO Watch!

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Yep, it actually came out during First Order alongside those other trailers. I'm kind of excited I guess. There is some stuff from Apocrypha I really want to see animated and Mordred's stuff is very nice, but the main protagonists are pretty lame and the main plot really suffers as a result. Also excited for the Greek servants, they have some cool stuff going on
Spoiler:
Including Atalanta getting corrupted.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:26 am

RIP MY QUARTZ AND WHAT LITTLE MONEY I HAD LEFT.

KING HASSAN GACHA TOMORROW. METAL AS FUCK. I'LL NEVER GET HIM, THOUGH. >Sad

Also, maintenance and 1/2 AP Class Dailies. Looks like this month is going to be super downtime until the Valentine's event.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 am

Already used all my quartz trying to get Musashi, rip the dream.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

No luck so far after five YOLO rolls and a 10 roll. But I've got until the 24th in the west, so we'll see what happens.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:01 am

Repeat Event for the Moon Festival Event from 2015 has been confirmed. It'll be taking place from 1/18 @ 5pm - 1/25 2:59pm JST. Rate ups on the following servants: Orion (5 star Archer), Marie Antoinette (4 star Rider), Stheno (4 star Assassin), Ushiwakamaru (3 star Rider), and Jing Ke (3 star Assassin), as well as Event CEs making a return. At least we'll be able to get some materials from the event shop. But considering that this is a repeat event, the Valentine's one is likely to be brand new with no repeat of last year's happening beforehand.

King Hassan gacha is still going until 1/25 as well.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 pm

The Moon Festival Repeat Event is coming to a close, but there's another repeat event for the Dantes Hard Mode Event from last year, which will be starting January 25th JST and into the first week of Feburary, alongside a Dantes rate up gacha. Story missions will give out tickets, with the last story mission providing a Lore. If you've cleared the Solomon Chapter, you'll also get access to a bonus mission after clearing the story missions that is connected to the Solomon Chapter. Completing it will give three tickets. The new Valentine's event will take place after the Dantes Repeat Event.

*crosses fingers that he won't have to deal with Goetia again*

Besides that, there's a little more news on these Intermission story chapters from the FGO Talk Event on the official FGO Twitter feed. There's only going to be the four chapters, and timeline-wise, they take place parallel to each other. They'll be released one at a time in sequence, with the difficulty of each one equal to the others, all of which will be equivalent to around Chapter 7's (Babylon's) difficulty. Once they're all out, they can be played in any order.

Considering this, I'm starting to have doubts about my initial belief that Musashi (and the other Servants featured in the ads for Season 1.5) will be added as a story servant. However, the likelihood of her and the three other servants being put in there is still a possibility that I'm not giving up on yet. Nothing is confirming that Musashi and the others are Limited-only as of yet, and the parallels between Musashi's release this year and the release for Karna and Arjuna can't be ignored. So I'm still hopeful that the story pool will be expanded with the four in the trailer for the Intermission chapters.

Finally, F/GO apparently has a PS4 VR experience game coming out. I doubt it's going to be a full game, maybe something like that Shin Godzilla VR experience, or maybe a short game that lasts 15-20 minutes. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:23 pm

In the case of Karna and Arjuna (And Tamamo and Jack before that), they would always say that they weren't limited and would be coming permanently next story chapter. Musashi meanwhile didn't get that, leading me to believe that she is indeed limited. At best she might return for a rate up around the time that the new chapters release.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:54 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:In the case of Karna and Arjuna (And Tamamo and Jack before that), they would always say that they weren't limited and would be coming permanently next story chapter. Musashi meanwhile didn't get that, leading me to believe that she is indeed limited. At best she might return for a rate up around the time that the new chapters release.

True enough, though I didn't know that about Tamamo and Jack (I started first week of December 2015, so that was before I started playing). Then again, there was word that Iskandar would be added as a story servant (eventually) around the Babylon chapter. Keep in mind, this was around late 2015/early 2016, and I don't know if it was just a rumor off of the reddit, or if this was actually planned by DW and TypeMoon, but was changed as development progressed.

Also, need I remind you of Saber Diarmuid showing up in the promotional video for the America chapter, yet never showing up in game. So while I do agree with you that typically DW is forthcoming with who they'll make limited and story pooled, there are instances where plans change or it's the opposite. Considering that these are story chapters centered around the four shown in the promotional video for 1.5, I do think there's a case to argue that they'll be added to the story pool. It's just not a guarantee.

Also, DW has, since mid 2016 (though it kind of started after the big data leak of all the servants that were going to be released), liked to keep details on events and servant releases under wrap until right before the chapter is released, or on the release of the chapter. Gorgon is one such example. So while DW hasn't commented on Musashi being added to the story pool, I don't think we should rule the possibility out. We just need to keep a handle on hoping for something that may not take place.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:22 am

Nah, Iskander was never planned on being added as a non-limited servant as far as I'm aware. The Diarmuid thing on the other hand is because of the animation team not being given the plot beyond basic concept and just animating something cool. Babylon is the other big example of this, with Gilgamesh and Enkidu hanging out together despite that obviously not happening in the real Babylon chapter. This is pure conjecture, but I imagine they were given the list of servants set to appear, saw Saber Diarmuid and assumed he would be in with the other Irish servants.

I would certainly love for Musashi to be non-limited, I really want her, but I've been playing this game long enough to know that Delight Works isn't that nice. Gorgon also isn't too different from the story locked servants of other chapters, she's technically on the leak list too under the name Medusa Devil. It's Edison who was the big surprise servant since he wasn't on the leaked list.

Actually, looking at the leaked list again we are almost out of leaked servants. Some Apocrypha servants, some Prototype servants, the Alter Egos, and maybe a dozen others. I'm certainly interested in seeing us get to a point where everyone on the list has been added and everyone after is a surprise.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 am

Quick Update: the bonus quest that is available after clearing the final quest node that requires you to have beaten Solomon's Chapter is a boss rush. Seven waves, each wave being the boss wave of the previous nodes. Difficulty is set at level 90, though considering that the final quest node is set at the same level, it's probably tougher. Reward is 3 tickets, as mentioned in a previous post.

The event and Dantes rate up gacha will run through February 8th JST, so there's still eight days left at the time of this post. Plenty of time to let Command Spells recharge twice if you have a party wipe and rez botch. Then again, you might want to pass due to the difficulty and just wait for tomorrow to come around, as the Mana Prism shop will be restocked again (5 tickets for 100 prisms! A full Attack and HP up for a servant for 600 prisms!).

Still nothing about the 2017 Valentine's event. We'll probably hear about it in the last couple of days of the Dantes repeat event, unless there's a week's break between the two.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:18 am

Hahaha, figures.  As soon as I say there's nothing to report or comment on, DelightWorks releases some information.  Here's some news, fresh from the F/GO Reddit.

8 million download campaign has been confirmed.  Among what's going to occur is the following:

Da Vinci rate-up, which also includes rate ups for Cu Lancer, Medea, and Medusa Rider, from Feb 1st to Feb 8th.
3 New 3* Craft Essences: Reality Marble (Archer Class NP Damage up 15%; Atk 100, HP 160), Rejuvenating Spirit (Defense against damage 25% up; HP 300), and Mask of Mystery (Equipped servant Star focus 100% up and Star generation 5% up; atk 100, hp 160).
Fate/Zero Event mystic code (outfit) available in the Rare Prism shop.
Campaign Log-in bonuses (a total of 8 million QP, 80k FP, 8 4* Exp cards, 8 3* Fou Attack cards, 8 3* Fou HP cards, 8 Gold Apples, 80 Mana Prisms, and 8 tickets).  Rewards require you to log in on the day they're listed for (e.g. day 1 gives 8 million QP, day 2 gives 80k FP, and so on, until day 8 which gives the 8 tickets.). If you miss one, it's gone forever. Don't take any chances and be sure to log in each day. Razz
Bones from daily log-in bonuses will be replaced with void dust.

In addition, there are going to be permanent changes made. QP quests become available every day, and will cost half AP between 5pm JST on Feb 1st to 2pm JST on Feb 8th (the length of the 8mil download campaign, in effect).  Weekly missions will also give two quartz pieces for each mission completed, so completing them all will net you 2 quartz a week.  And finally, Cu Lancer, Medea, and Medusa are getting their long-awaited animation updates.

Nothing too big, but it's a nice break and rewards to get after this repeat event.  Looks like the Valentine's event is going to happen after the 8th, though.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Got some news about Season 1.5.  First, the formal name for it is "Epic of Remnant", so I'll be referring to it as such from now on (or shorthand it to EoR).  Second, I saw confirmation on the F/GO subreddit that chapter 1 will have the Emiya Archer looking servant play a central role (likely as the antagonist), and that servant is in fact Emiya Alter, as many surmised.  What his class is hasn't been declared as of yet, but that goes into the third bit of news.

There will be a Nico Nico Live broadcast on February 22nd at 8pm JST, featuring key developers and a voice actress involved with F/GO.  They'll be discussing and presenting information on the first chapter for the Epic of Remnant arc in F/GO.  It's likely that they'll be showing off the promotional video for the first chapter, as well as confirming some details and hinting at future updates, like they've done in past NNL streams.  Considering the timing of the broadcast, the release date for chapter 1 of Epic will be in late Feb/early March.  My money's on early March, though I may change that depending on whether the Valentine's event is one week or two, and whether DelightWorks has something planned in between the Valentine's event and the release of chapter 1 of EoR.

Addendum: Read some more and came across info about the F/GO Talk event that was held yesterday. Mostly they talked about team comps for the Dantes Challenge quest, some of their favorite events in the past, and a few miscellaneous questions about animation updates for certain characters. But they did mention that the Valentine event is going to be a re-run event, though you can get chocolates from male servants now. Two new CEs as well. What servants are going to be in the Valentine's pick up gacha are still unknown, as is whatever possible new servant may be added. The event will go from Feb 8th to Feb 22, so it's possible that players will have a break for a week in between the repeat event and Chapter 1 of Epic of Remnant.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:57 am

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

Valentine's Rerun Event:

Duration is from 7pm JST on Feb 8th to Feb 22nd (approx. two weeks).

3 separate gacha (Female Gacha 1, Female Gacha 2, and Male Gacha). The featured rate up servant in each gacha will change daily for the female gachas. Chances are that it's all the female servants in the story pool (Woo Drake! Woo Quetzal! Woo Jack! Woo Sanzou!) No rate up servant in male gacha. (No Karna? No Ozy? Booo!)

Event details: Choco coins are currency, divided into eight classes (seven Servant classes and an eighth "All" class), which can be used to unlock CEs and cutscenes involving the receiving of chocolates from female servants and giving of chocolates to male servants.

Event shop will have three tabs: giving, receiving, and Item shop.

New mechanic is introduced in this event: using class-specific choco molds as boost items to increase the appearance rate of a certain enemy class. Five of each class's choco mold will be given at 0:00 JST from the 9th to the 15th.

Event shop CE will increase choco coin drops of all classes. CEs obtained from giving chocolates to male Servants will increase drops based on the class of that particular Servant. The new event gacha CEs will increase drops for the class weak against the Servant they are equipped to. Example: Equipping on a Saber increases Lancer coin drops, etc. Last year's CEs keep the same drop functions.

Exchange items include the following: Chocolate material exchanges can be traded in for A Lore, Reverse Dragon Scales, Cursed Beast Cholestocyst (really hard to get mat, so you might want to prioritize this), primordial fur (another rare mat from the Babylonia chapter), Black Tallow, Great Knight Medal, Gears, dragon fangs, Saber/Rider/Caster/Berserker pieces and monuments, class-specific choco molds, 3* and 4* exp cards, Fou cards, Mana Prisms, and QP. Class chocolate coins can be exchanged for chocolate and "return gifts" for Servants and chocolate material. "All chocolate coins can be exchanged for Ruler/Avenger servant chocolates and "return gifts", any other class of chocolate coin, and chocolate material. Class specific chocolate molds can be traded in for QP.

And finally... a brand new limited servant: Mysterious Heroine X Alter, Berserker Class. http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/servant_details_01_eea34.png

...I dunno. This new limited isn't really speaking to me. Yes, it's another Saberface, and now there's just Caster left before there's Saberfaces in all classes, but that doesn't bug me. It's the fact that it's another 5 star limited Berserker, when Yorimitsu and Cu Alter already kick so much ass as offensive Berserkers, and Nightingale as a support berserker. I'll reserve judgement on her until I see actual play with her, but as it stands, I'm waiting to hear what other female servants are getting rate ups. That'll determine whether I'm blowing what is going to be the 27 tickets and nearly 30 quartz I have on this event's gacha.

If I do get MHX Alter, I won't complain, though. I'd just prefer to get Jalter, Okita, Scathach, King Hassan, or Musashi. I was honestly hoping for something more along the lines of Nero Bride, though. You know, actually embodying romance or something...
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Fuuuuuuuck I used everything to try and get Dantes, got nothing and now someone I want just as much is being released. I haven't rolled a 5 star since Iskander released and I didn't even want him. This game's rates are so awful.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I know.  I've been complaining about the gacha rates for a year now.  >.o

...as for Edgelord...uh... had 18 tickets on hand, and the 8 for the end of the 8 million download campaign are coming tomorrow (plus 5 quartz for maintenance, so I'd have enough for a 10 roll), so on a whim I decided to use 10 tickets and see what happens.

...had to stop at the seventh, because I got Dantes.  >.>;

Won't be getting MHX Alter now, though, considering my luck.

Edit: Don't envy me too much. I'm short 9 bones and 9 octuplet crystals to get his first ascension going.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Follow-up info on the Valentine's gacha. Here's who is summonable, and on what days. Mysterious Heroine X Alter will be available to get in the two Female gachas, but not in the male one. And remember, all dates and times are in Japan, so factor out the appropriate time according to where you live so you don't miss the chance to roll on a servant you want.

Female Gacha 1:

Feb 8 7pm JST to Feb 10 11:59pm JST: MHX Alter
Feb 11: MHXA + Saber Arturia
Feb 12: MHXA + Jeanne
Feb 13: MHXA + Tamamo
Feb 14: MHXA + Jack (I'll be rolling here. Razz)
Feb 15: MHXA + Nightingale
Feb 16: MHXA + Genjou Sanzou
Feb 17: MHXA
Feb 18: MHXA + 2016 Limited Valentine's Craft Essences (If you're interested in getting them).
Feb 19 to Feb 22 1:59pm: MHXA

Female Gacha 2:

Feb 11: MHXA + Altera
Feb 12: MHXA + Orion
Feb 13: MHXA + Drake
Feb 14: MHXA + Mordred
Feb 15: MHXA + Medb
Feb 16: MHXA + Lancer Arturia
Feb 17: MHXA + Quetzalcoatl

Male Gacha does not have any specific dates where a specific male 5 star gets a rate up. Rather, ALL 5 star male servants get a rate up. So roll this if you're generally lacking in male 5 star servants, not if you're looking for a specific male 5 star servant. Tesla and Cu Alter are also not locked out, so if you haven't completed the Londonium and America chapters, this is a good place to get both story locked servants ahead of time. This gacha is also the only gacha where you get the other three Event Limited CEs, which revolve around male characters and have effects different from the ones offered in the female gachas.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Aww yeah got Heroine Alter. Her skillset is kind of interesting, not sure how good she is but NP gain might be the best of any Berserker. She can actually NP spam pretty well. And all three of her designs are really great. Not just that but her animations are fantastic, shooting Force Lightning and spinning around with her red double bladed lightsaber is so good. Wasn't expecting her to be a full on Sith homage.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Sounds cool. I used her in the trial quests that give you a sample of what play with her is like, and I honestly like her aesthetics and skill set. I'm going to try and get her. Probably save my tickets for when Jack comes around in the gacha, though. Almost got the equivalent of two 10 rolls in tickets.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

So I saw this on youtube randomly and I'm glad you guys are talking about it here

I was blown away by it... Super Sith Lord! So COOL >_< Her other outfits are cute too, and she wears glasses~ I look forward to seeing her in extra materials as to what her story is and how much Mysterious Heroine X will freak out about her. Also while there is only Caster left for Saber to fulfill, there's also the Ruler, Beast, and Avenger right? Hehehe...
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Mysterious_Heroine_X_(Alter)

http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
We got the PV for the upcoming Epic of Remnant chapter, with lots of Alter focus and even Gudako getting the spotlight.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 pm

PV's out, as well as a lot of info regarding the first chapter of Epic of Remnant. The info regarding the first chapter was released in a Nico Nico Live stream about six hours ago.  The official name is "Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku Opening."  And going by the environments in the PV, it's taking place in modern day Shinjuku.  Chapter goes live February 24th @ 7pm JST (for me, that's essentially 2am in the morning this Friday  Razz), and the unlock condition is that you need to have cleared the Solomon Chapter (this has been already announced for all four chapters, though, but it's just a reminder.  The difficulty of all four EoR chapters is comparable to that of Babylonia in Season 1.).

Now for some miscellaneous details.

-Master Level cap has been increased to 140.
-Saber Alter animation update.
-New ascension material added (dammit).
-An interesting thing to add, but the new servants in Shinjuku have their True Names hidden, and can be only unlocked by progressing through the story.  Their names are hidden even if you summon them from the gacha before unlocking them.  In addition, they will even have different sets of voice clips during battle and summon based on whether you've unlocked their true names.
-"Evil" trait servants will get bonus bond exp during quests in Shinjuku (guess I'll be taking Tamamo with me~).
-New Sound Player feature in game, which can be accessed from the "My Room" menu, but requires items to unlock.  Some BGM even requires certain servants, participation in certain events, and progress in the story.
-Half AP campaign for Story Quests from Feb 24th to March 8th.  This is for main story quests up to the Solomon Chapter.
-Shinjuku rate-up gacha, lasts from Feb 24th to March 8th.  It has three servants, and it looks like, sadly, that certain story-related servants are going to be limited only.  New servants are: 5 star limited Archer (the old guy with the mustache), 4 star Assassin, and 4 star Avenger.  There's also a new 3 star Craft Essence that's going to be added (great, another spook in my rolls to keep me from getting what I really want.).

Also, it looks like Dantes is going to be joining the Protagonist in this chapter as part of their party, alongside Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter, which is pretty cool.  Really glad I got Dantes now (also, got all his ascension mats and got him to his third ascension already, so with a little more work, I'll have him at or near 90 by the time maintenance for this chapter starts).  I do like how they locked the True Names of these new servants behind story progression, but I'm already reading theories that the Shinjuku Avenger is the Headless Horseman (supported by him being...well, headless) and the Shinjuku Assassin is possibly Yan Qing.  As for EMIYA Alter, he's shaping up to be the story locked servant in this case, although that's still unconfirmed.

Speaking of which, here's a link to see his NP.  Kind of cool.

https://twitter.com/mince42291/status/834376574711394304

Aaaaaand...that's all I've got for now.  Good that we've got more male servants this time around, though considering the team that joins the Protag, we're likely looking at another rate-up for Saber Alter Artoria and Jeanne Alter, as well as potentially a release for Holmes.  I think I'm going to hold off on rolling for anything until there's confirmation on another Jalter rate up, as she's first on my desired servants list.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 am

Oh hey, Jeanne Alter gets a pretty nice new outfit in the new chapter beyond just the casual one in the trailer.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:22 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Oh hey, Jeanne Alter gets a pretty nice new outfit in the new chapter beyond just the casual one in the trailer.

Freaking gorgeous. o//////o

I was checking some of the new info for the first EoR chapter, and there are huge spoilers. As I did with Solomon's Chapter, I'm going to hold off on giving any extended details for a week so as to not spoil myself or anyone else any further. At least not until I've played through most of the chapter.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:32 am

Beat all the story quests for the Shinjuku EoR chapter a few hours ago.  I'll say this in advance of what I'm going to go over this coming Friday:

The last two Shinjuku Rider/Avenger fights are a pain in the ass, especially if you don't have a party member with True Aim or Invulnerability Pierce in the third fight.  And I just didn't have the needed servants to handle the Shinjuku Assassin.  Having Sanzou for that fight would've made it a lot easier and less frustrating, as she's the only Gold caster with a single target NP that isn't limited and that can tank a bit; my strongest Casters at the moment are Tamamo (support), Helena Blavatsky (Offense/support, and about eight levels from being max level, with an AoE NP, which wouldn't have been very effective), Nursery Rhyme (same as Helena, except she's at max level), and Medea (offense/limited support, single target NP that is best used when Overcharged).  So of course, I'm woefully unbalanced, even if I use a support Merlin (which I did).  In all, I had to use four quartz in different boss fights to do party revives, which I am NOT pleased with.  Some were saying that this was easier than Camelot, but those people are idiots.  The Knights of the Round Table fights were easy once you knew what their grail buffs provided and constructed your party to counter or sneak around it.  

Everything else was fine, though.  Solid chapter in regards to story and mob battles, plus the boss battles that I didn't mention were challenging enough to be manageable and enjoyable (I only used that fourth quartz because the boss had about 50k hp left and I didn't want to have to fight through again).
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Yeah, I've been taking it super slow because I already got wrecked by the first fight with Pupper's Revenge. This new multi-health bar system is awful, all it manages to do is make it so you lose out on damage when a bar is low because you can't do damage past that bar until next turn.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top