F/GO Watch!

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Well...at least you got a rare prism. That's something. Dann that really sucks.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:23 pm

You're telling me. >.o

It's going to be rough going through the chapters again, and I'm not particularly looking forward to fighting Goetia again, but I can do this stuff at my leisure. Seems as if the last part of EoR isn't going to come out until next year at this rate, anyway. And there's still four months worth of events and updates that could potentially give me stuff to help me out. I just need to keep going at a decent clip. Leveling up Herc, Rider Salter, Billy, Kiri, and Cu at the moment.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:11 pm

I saw a short vid of what I think was a TV spot for FGO Third Singularity with official subtitles shown at Gamescom, so I guess we can probably expect that within the next two weekly updates.

Also, I just found out that the original Sakata Kintoki banner comes with a Saber Alter rate up. I might just invest in that if we get that pickup. Because it'll probably still be a while after that before Scathach, and even more until London (and moreso its pickup with Tesla and Lancer Alter). With that London pickup being in the same vicinity as Saber Wars (Right next to each other!).

DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Well... speak of the devil.

https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1031117717044261/
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Oh man Martha's on rate-up too? People hoping for Alter and getting her are going to be very sad.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Knowing my luck, I'll probably be one of them. I already have Tarasque at level 2.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

NP4 with her in the Japanese version, I know I'll get that last Martha to ruin my roll eventually. Her NP still isn't good at NP4.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm

I might pass, but the possibility of Saber Alter might be too great. We'll see.

The FB post has over 14k likes. Think it's safe to say we're getting that 18 quartz and 1 ticket. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 pm

I finally got a third Talon of Chaos, but now I suddenly don't want to use it on Cu Chulainn. Shit's rare, yo. I actually feel as though I'd rather save it and farm two more, then focus on the Fuyuki stage of Dragon Tooth Warriors and Shadow Servant (Saber Alter) to farm for Saber Alter stuff. If I focus enough and get lucky in these places, I could have the materials to take her straight to 3rd Ascension if I summon her during the Kintoki pickup.

And I could definitely take some time to do the Duel/Monster Hunt dailies the week they become half AP.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 pm

I need nine more Talons of Chaos for both Vlad and Carmilla. :/
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Do you rea- yeah, you do, goddammit.
Of course, I'm nowhere near worrying about that for Carmilla, because again, I MISSED THE GODDAMN NEROFEST. No Homonculi for me.

Talon of Chaos feels like it's needed too much for the rarity it drops in regular stuff.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:26 am

Well, it gets better; news was just announced in-game.

Kintoki special summon will come with daily pickup rates for other 5* Servants. But I guess that's nothing new to you guys. But I'm guessing I should focus my summoning on a Zhuge Liang day.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, it gets better; news was just announced in-game.

Kintoki special summon will come with daily pickup rates for other 5* Servants. But I guess that's nothing new to you guys. But I'm guessing I should focus my summoning on a Zhuge Liang day.

I'll be doing the same.  Just don't voice that you want Waver over Kintoki on the Reddit forums.  Otherwise the Kintoki Cult will downvote the shit out of you.  Already happened to me.

Fucking hate Reddit sometimes. They need to remove the voting features on comments, since people will downvote for no reason at all. Just take the action that is abused out of the equation entirely.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Back in my day when Kintoki released people thought Waver was garbage (He was already good pre-buff but nobody knew because non-Jeanne support types like him and Anderson weren't needed for the content). Then the buff happened and everyone noticed the broken. Good times. And yeah Reddit has some issues, but every big message board site has it's own slew of problems. I might roll the Kintoki banner a little or at least use some tickets since getting Alter again would be nice. But I need to remain strong for Okita.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Okay, I just started up Rider Medusa's Interlude.

So, Medusa needs to be a pretend couple with the MC (You)?
You (if female avatar, only available dialogue option): "Have you noticed that I'm a woman?"
Medusa: "Of course, but I don't mind actually..." *blushing smile*
Mash: "..."

Just wanted to get that out there.

Well, at least farming seems to be going decently. Of course, I have 8 days before Zhuge Liang boost in this special summon.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:46 am

Totally forgot to get in on news.

First, a bit of speculation that's somewhat supported by the current campaign in JPN.  There's rumor going around that the third EoR chapter is going to be up soon, maybe sometime in the second half of September or first week of October.  No confirmation just yet, though.  But the fact that there's currently half AP for all Main Quests and Free Quests for every chapter that's been released thus far, it's clear that DW is signaling "new content coming, get your butts in gear!"  Sadly, I don't think I'll make it to the end of Season 1 before EoR Chapter 3's release.  I've sort of been taking my time in switching between event/free quests and the experience/class dailies, in order to get a good balance between story progression and party leveling.  I do expect that, as long as I keep using support carrys to help me out, I'll have Swimsuit Salter at level 90 in the next two to three weeks, with other servants to follow after (this is assuming that I'll have the necessary materials to ascend.  Right now, I need Knight Medals for Swimsuit Salter, Shells for Swimsuit Raikou, and a bunch of other stuff).

We've also got a rotating class gacha currently in effect.  All non-limited, including story-locked, servants are available in these gachas.  Remember, all times are JST.

Saber: August 30, September 6th 00:00~23:59, September 13th 00:00~12:59
Archer: August 31, September 7th
Lancer: September 1st, September 8th
Rider: September 2nd, September 9th
Assassin+EXTRA: September 3rd, September 10th
Caster: September 4th, September 11th
Berserker: September 5th, September 12th

Assasssin+EXTRA gacha includes vanilla Jeanne, Gorgon, and Hessian Lobo.  So if you want the only non-limited Ruler or two of the three non-limited Avengers (or Jack), this is the one to roll.  Keep in mind that these are merely class gacha that take any quartz, not the guaranteed 5 star paid quartz gacha that used this same model for New Year's 2017.

There's also an Illya pick up gacha that's a tie-in with the Prisma Illya movie that just came out, and includes the event CEs from the Illya Collab.  Plus, Illya and Kuro got buffs. Illya's NP damage multiplier was increased, making it actually good now, and Kuro now has one of her skills altered to become "Kiss Demon", which boosts all Illya-based allies. This is a nod to a joke about Kuro and how she tends to be rather kiss-happy in order to recharge her mana, typically leading to funny and awkward moments in the Prisma Illya series. Razz

Now for the NA version:

The 1 Million downloads campaign is in effect, with Kintoki as a limited rate up 5 star.  Every day of this campaign, Saber Alter Artoria (this gacha bypasses the need to clear the Prologue to get her), St. Martha, Boudica, and Robin Hood also get rate ups.  Plus, there are rotating 5 stars that also get rate ups alongside Kintoki.

Kintoki: August 31st @ 7am UTC~September 1st 23:59 UTC, September 7th 00:00~23:59 UTC, and September 13th @ 00:00~ September 14th 3:59 UTC.
Kintoki and Artoria: September 2nd 00:00~23:59 UTC and September 8th 00:00~23:59 UTC
Kintoki and Altera: September 3rd and September 9th
Kintoki and Jeanne: September 4th and September 10th
Kintoki and Vlad: September 5th and September 11th
Kintoki and Waver: September 6th and September 12th

This limited gacha also gives three new craft essences that will be added to the general pool after the limited gacha is over.

Also, as part of a reward for reaching certain goals, players will be receiving bonuses for log in rewards for the following: Reaching 10k Likes on Facebook, and Reaching 2k shares on Facebook.  Both goals have been reached, so expect the following:

18 Saint Quartz, 4 Summon Tickets, and 3 Gold Apples for the Likes goal; 10 Mana Prisms a day for up to 130 Mana Prisms total for the Shares goal.  Distribution period is from September 7th @ 4am UTC to September 21st 3:59am UTC.  The first login bonus will be given out after 09-07 04:00 UTC, with the next login bonuses to be given out at 4:00 UTC each day.  The login bonuses can be claimed up to 13 times. However, depending on the time you start the game, that number may change.

There's also a half AP campaign during this time for the QP farming quests (fighting doors) and for the Class Hunting quests (farming for Servant pieces/monuments/skill gems, as well as ascension/skill materials from the monster hunting quests.  Sadly, we won't be getting 1/2 AP for the Exp dailies.

And that leads to my final bit of news: alongside Kintoki's reveal at Crunchyroll Expo, DW also announced at the F/GO panel that Chapter 3, Okeanos, will be released soon.  No date has been given yet, but I'm anticipating that it will drop at the earliest around the end of the 1 Million download campaign, which will end September 14th.  It may come right after the end of the campaign, or it could launch in the last few days of the campaign.  We'll see.  With Okeanos's release, we'll get our hands on David (3 star Archer), Hector (3 star Lancer), Francis Drake (5 star Rider), Anne Bonny & Mary Read (4 star Rider), Euryale (3 star Archer), and Medea Lily (4 star Caster).  

Of particular note with these servants are David (who is a solid support Archer with a decently strong single target NP), Drake (who should start off fairly average, but after her NP damage up interlude will be a damn beast, so aim to get her because she's one of the best mob clearers and Buster damage dealers among Riders, as well as in the game), Euryale (because she's essentially a more versatile version of Stheno who can stun lock and dps the crap out of male enemies, and who will be a god send against Gawain in Chapter 6), and Medea Lily (who is specialized in healing and clearing debuffs, and is the best healer support until Irisviel and Nightingale are released).

In addition to getting a solid line up of 3 star servants and one of the best 5 star AoE servants in the game (later on), we'll also get more of the story, and more quartz.  I would recommend preparing for a good mix of amazons, wyverns, golems, and banshees in this chapter.  And getting Calvary (Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker) classes for the final boss fight.  In fact, level up your Ushiwakamaru as much as you can, because she'll be invaluable in that fight; if you've got Marie Antoinette, St. Martha, or Medusa, bring one of them along as well for their NP.  I won't spoil anything else, but adding Ushi and one of the other three to your front line (especially Martha or Marie) will make the fight a lot easier to manage.

No word on the Honnouji event just yet, so keep an eye out for any news you might hear.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 am

Used everything I had on the swimsuit gacha's last day. I got Caster Nero again. What the actual fuck.

Also spent tickets in US gunning for Alter. Got a gold Saber. Sumanai. Looks like my luck in US is only for CE drops.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:32 am

The game suddenly likes giving me high tier CEs. A few tickets on Kintoki, and I get a Heaven's Feel.

I get the feeling I'll probably end up getting a Black Grail when I start quartz summoning next Wednesday. Wouldn't mind a With One Strike though.

UPDATE: I couldn't hold it in. I did a 10-pull. It... was pretty much what I just said. Worse even; only one 3* Servant (Ushiwakamaru, whom I still need a few copies for to upgrade her NP, also just recently got her second ascension), no other Servants, and a bunch of CEs, including both Black Grail and With One Strike.
Needless to say, I think I'm more willing to wait for Wednesday now.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 pm

24 hours until Zhuge Liang gets to be the shared rate-up. Regardless of how many 5*s I summon (if any), I won't be stopping until Saber Alter is in my roster. If not... fuck. Well, I'll have materials ready ascend Martha and Cu. As far as Saber Alter goes, I'm short 4 Saber Pieces and 1 Saber Monument for ascension materials up to the third ascension (level 60-70). I'll probably spend the next daily cycle doing Ember Gathering (Saber/Rider), both preparing for my chance at Alter and leveling up Ushiwakamaru to 50. I've already spent a good two-three days doing the half-AP Treasure Vaults. I must have somewhere around 70 million QP now (I only had 4 million when this thing started). Day after that, back to Gaul for Saber Pieces and Octuplet Crystals until Duel with the Three Knights gets half AP, or more Vault if it's still half-AP.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Got her. Very Happy

Two ten-pulls, she was the only 4*+ Servant. Lots of 3*s this time, but I have gotten so many Cu and Kiyohime, I'm burning their copies now (3 MP each).

More CEs too: Formal Craft, Projection, another Black Grail and With One Strike, and ANOTHER Imaginary Element! I may actually have to start fusing some of these together!
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Decided to do two 10 rolls.  First one gave me copies of Projection and Imaginary Element, plus making my Carmilla NP2.  Then I decided to push my luck, and the second 10 roll gave is A- Rank Luck.

Not pushing my luck any further, because I want to make sure I have at least seven 10 rolls on standby for either Okita or Scathach.  Not getting Waver, but I got some good stuff I want and need anyway. Prisma Cosmos, One Sure Strike, Black Grail, and both Tamamo Cat and Salter makes for a pretty satisfying pull.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Just waiting for the next Duel with the Three Knights day. I forgot that Friday was a Saber/Rider EXP day, so I'm probably going to be farming that instead of Monster Hunting (despite eventually needing some Chaos Talons for Cu). I was going to start leveling up Hans Christian Andersen, but then I found I DON'T HAVE ANY OF HIS MATERIALS (and cannot obtain them regularly). Damn you Nero Olympics, why must you torment me so!

... Man, I really don't have much of a support selection in my roster. Closest thing is Martha, who has a piss poor heal. Well, maybe I can give Ushiwakamaru some credit, she has Attack buff (though I'll have that with Saber Alter this weekend) and NP rate buff (probably not that major). Meh, for other servants to level, I guess I'm at least able to do some more with Hassan of the Cursed Arm, but only up to the end of his second stage.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:40 pm

3rd Ascension achieved, Saber Alter in the gothic dress now, Charisma ability at level 4.
MAXed another Dragon's Meridian.

By the way, I have five copies of Imaginary Element now. I think it's about time to fuse them together, considering the comparable value of a MAX Dragon's Meridian to a base Imaginary Element.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:45 pm

I need seven more dragon fangs to get Salter's second ascension. >.o

Aside from that, I need a total of 22 Chaos Claws to get Vlad's and Lancelot's third ascensions, and Carmilla's and Caesar's final ascensions. I was one Claw short to ascend Vlad before the monster hunting daily cycled out. Now I'm just working on getting the necessary berserker pieces to get Tamamo Cat's first ascension.

Salter's first two skills are at rank 3 at least. Razz

JPN news time! NeroFest 2017 is underway, with new CEs, new fights, and a mix of both the tough Exhibition matches from 2016, as well as new ones for this year. Plus, the meme has been broken: Brynhildr has returned for her second rate up! Nero and Nero Bride also have their own rate ups, so take advantage of this opportunity while you can.

Personally, I'm just using NeroFest as a means of grabbing mats for my young reroll account. It's been pretty helpful thus far, though I still need a lot more if I want to get second ascensions for Summer Salter, Raikou, and Nobu.

Most likely we'll get either the next chapter of EoR or Halloween 2017 event coming up next. I should probably start saving up towards Musashi...
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Speaking of JP, I hear the game-breaking setups are getting busted by a new rule:
- Your Friend Support can no longer be a duplicate Servant in your lineup
Starting from current content anyways, not being retroactive. Mostly affecting Double Waver and Double Merlin setups, I think.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top