F/GO Watch!

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F/GO Watch!

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 pm

And what about Summer Lartoria (True or Alter)? And maybe make them Rider class?
Oh, and by Ishtar, are you talking Servant Ishtar or Demiservant Rin?

It really sucks that I'm already down to mere rank grinding. Should I be spending some golden embers on leveling lesser Servants I don't use for Interlude purposes?
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Not sure about summer Lartoria, but that's not the first time I've heard about it.

Yeah, it's best to do some experience grinding for the servants you don't use, for two reasons. One, they'll have interludes and strengthening quests that make them more effective and give you more quartz. Second, certain servants are actually helpful with some strategies and against certain event or story bosses. Having the options and flexibility of choosing between higher level servants to make up your party is a good thing.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Well, at the very least, that'll be especially easy for me on Saber/Rider EXP day. I'm doing multiple Expert-level runs and not even losing a single character, my supporter usually being a level 60 Vlad with (Kaleidoscope?) 80% NP Gauge. And considering how far I can ascend most of my characters (NOT VERY), even Saber Lily is starting to look decent for the level I'm able to take her (yes, I understand she's a lot less useful as I go further).

Not to mention the rank points you get farming Expert Embers, goddamn...
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 am

Part 2 of Gil's treasury is a week of special login bonuses. 1 summon ticket every day, plus another bonus.

DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Just saw that.  Also, apparently a tentative schedule for what's to be released over the next four months for the NA version has been posted on the reddit board.  We seem to have a two month head start, since it has the Christmas event and Londonium in October.  O.O

Please keep in mind that this isn't confirmed.  But considering that there is circumstantial evidence that we're on an accelerated schedule, and that the NA version will structure the timing of when some events drop (or come up with campaigns to fit NA), I do believe that this has some validity.  I think the Christmas and Halloween events will drop around the times they're normally supposed to, but outside of that, I would not be surprised if most of the game's events and campaigns drop a month and a half ahead of when they initially did for the JPN version.

Going to save up the tickets from the second half of this Gil campaign towards Nero Olympics, which may drop as soon as the end of this week, if the posted dates are true.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Well, that's definitely two less months of waiting for the hypothetical pickup banner I'm looking forward to.

I think I'm going to try farming the Germania chimera to see if I can have a shot at getting Cu Chulainn to the next stage.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:43 pm

And now I need to issue a correction. The calendar dates weren't for the NA version, they were the release dates for the Chinese version, where they crammed about five to six months' worth of content into three months. So disregard about half of my last post. >.o

That aside, we do seem to be on a bit of an accelerated schedule, so chances are that we are going to see some events drop sooner than they did in the JPN version. We just don't have release details for the NA version to confirm this at this time.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Things of note: I have been hearing around other places that apparently we're not getting "Gudaguda Honnoji."
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 pm

I can't imagine us missing out on Honnoji, there aren't even any potential rights issues there in comparison to something like the Prisma Illya event.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't see why we wouldn't get the Honnouji event, for the reasons that Zero specified. Licensing and distribution rights wouldn't be an issue, unless GudaGuda didn't want to expand beyond Japan or have its name used outside of there. That aside, even if the Chinese version has it due to copyright laws being really damn loose there, if it showed up there, I don't see why it wouldn't show up here. I'd be more concerned over the Kara no Kyokai and Prisma Illya collabs, as the first hasn't really been picked up for distribution by any NA localization company from what I've heard, and the second would need to clear legal hurdles before it'd be okayed.

Worst case scenario, the GudaGuda is dropped and it's just called the Honnouji event, or a special campaign is held where you can earn NP5 Nobu a different way. That aside, DW and Aniplex has guaranteed that the roster of servants made available in the JPN version will be made available to the NA version, so we are getting Shiki, Nobu, Chacha, and Kuro, one way or another.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 am

Extella (for Switch) special stuff after maintenance. Mystic Code and Extella character CEs.

I haven't done anything except login and free summon lately. I doubt that'll change until we get an actual event or next Singularity.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 am

Same. Got Tamamo Cat from a ticket yesterday though, so I'll probably level her up at least.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:21 am

Only advice I have regarding the Mystic Code you'll get from the Extella promotion: level it up as soon as you can. It's pretty handy for an Arts team with its Arts buff, but the third skill will be a lifesaver in the future. Not going to hint at who, since that's a massive spoiler for "Season 1" of the game's story. But you'll know when you face them and get wiped in a certain way.

Nero Festival/Olympics should be coming soon, probably by the end of the month or the start of next month, I'd wager. I wouldn't put it past DW to implement it about a week after the end of the Gil rate-up.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 pm

I may have Chaldea Uniform at level 7 myself, but don't all other Mystic Codes pretty much require all that EXP just to get to level 2? At any rate, I'd more likely end up focusing everything into Chaldea Battle Suit when it comes out (Londonium again, right?), because girls in tight suits.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:29 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I may have Chaldea Uniform at level 7 myself, but don't all other Mystic Codes pretty much require all that EXP just to get to level 2? At any rate, I'd more likely end up focusing everything into Chaldea Battle Suit when it comes out (Londonium again, right?), because girls in tight suits.

There's only three Mystic Codes that I can think of that require stupid amounts of exp, the Chaldea Battle Suit being one of them. The Extella Mystic Code actually uses the same amount of exp, if I recall.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Ah fuck...

The update killed my way of getting in.
And I didn't save the bind code, in case I eventually get a different way to play.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:08 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Ah fuck...

The update killed my way of getting in.
And I didn't save the bind code, in case I eventually get a different way to play.

That suuuuucks. >.<;
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top