Rainday randomness/possible updates

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Rainday wrote:Also been having slight problems uploading to the group(a few pics not uploading on the first or 2nd go), so it might just be my connection or something.

Okay, on tonight's agenda since I got all gaming out of the way I'm gonna watch some vids as I do a 2 part Melona caption.

I hope that your connection gets better.

Also, yay captions! I always look forward to 'em. Maybe because when I see a picture, I want to write an entire book...
avatar
RainbowSevenRainbow

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am

hehe but most pictures can tell more then a 1000 words
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Kamenrider wrote:hehe but most pictures can tell more then a 1000 words

Oh this is probably gonna be damn close, and now it has to be 3 pictures as a result. I got the first pic done-ish though, just need to go through and add more giggling, make sure I'm getting the character just right... Though the 3rd page should really take care of that. Hope the font won't be annoying, but it works very well with Melona in my opinion... I'm almost tempted to do a short Menace caption(since I have the perfect pic) as well as a possible Airi caption now(because hell, I do love Airi as those that finish Blue know), but I would rather like to get back to that Polite Society one.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

you need a secretary dude
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Kamenrider wrote:you need a secretary dude

More like lackeys/minions, but yeah. I'd also take a A.I. one.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 am

... Well, let's just say I had a depressing day yesterday(technically today for pacific people and the like), so I didn't get any writing done which upsets me... I took one of my recommended pills during the morning(something I avoided because it was something that I also took at night to help with sleeping). I was afraid it would make me drowsy thoughtout the day, and my fears where justified. It also made me hella depressed. So I tried to go to sleep early... and "woke up" around 12ish, so that didn't go well. Tried to sleep till now(1:50ish), so I'm gonna go around the internet until I get tired while I listen to every interpretation of Vampire Killer from Castlevania(http://youtu.be/L0w35exSNkQ)

P.S. Legends is my favorite version, it's used during the freaking final boss fight.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:07 am

listening right now
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Well, I got a shitty sleep... but hopefully I'll get something done today from laying in bed so much.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 pm

you could discover the hidden secrets of the mighty sealing or how you write it
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh my, I've really done a good amount tonight(for me at least), four pages(1500+ words)... I might just have to turn this into a caption series and add a few more pics so the text won't be too cramped. Won't that be a tragedy...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/697/melona3.gif/
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Still can't believe that Lisa Ortiz is the one voicing Melona (under a different name, but holy crap, you can definitely tell it's her). Which reminds me of how I've been watching The Slayers Next recently. And I also just came across the most awkward scene ever in that series, maybe you'll like it-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Jy_fctemw
avatar
DoubleEdged

Posts : 1881
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Still can't believe that Lisa Ortiz is the one voicing Melona (under a different name, but holy crap, you can definitely tell it's her). Which reminds me of how I've been watching The Slayers Next recently. And I also just came across the most awkward scene ever in that series, maybe you'll like it-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Jy_fctemw

I really need to get back to watching that at some point. Also, I do, but not as much as these scenes OH HO HO HO HO HO HO~
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  PirateStoat on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 am

Yes, Rainyday, Naga is awesome. I like the never-confirmed backstory for her - that she is Amelia's sister but reacted differently to their mother's death. Instead of becoming a zealous champion of justice, she turned her back on the white magic that could not save her mother's life, and created a 'bad girl' black magician persona.

Kind of a corruption story... sort of. Smile

There was also a bit of fanfic, in which one arc of the story had the crew go to a small nation called "Evilania" where everyone dressed in sinister black leather. Naga fit in just fine, but Lina and Gaurry were... uncomfortable. Smile

PirateStoat

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

She would make for a good evil queen, she's got the dress, the body, the personality for the most part, and that laugh... I LOVE NOBLE WOMAN LAUGHS!!! Especially the part near the end where all the clone Naga's are surrounding Lina, all laughing as they approach with their busty figurines.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Rainday wrote:She would make for a good evil queen, she's got the dress, the body, the personality for the most part, and that laugh... I LOVE NOBLE WOMAN LAUGHS!!! Especially the part near the end where all the clone Naga's are surrounding Lina, all laughing as they approach with their busty figurines.

And then they drew nearer still, suddenly swarming her body, smothering her in their shapely figures. Tighter and tighter they pressed against her. She couldn't move. She could hardly breathe. But they finally pulled back. As they retreated to a wider circle, she noticed a frame in front of her. Within that frame was yet another Naga, staring straight at her. She wanted to pummel that witch, and as she marched toward her, she noticed... this Naga was doing the same thing... almost eerily the same. She stopped, and then her opponent stopped. That wasn't her opponent... it was a mirror! She finally dropped her vision to her own body, and she saw it. The spiky decorations, the leather bustier over a heaving pair of breasts, everything. She was Naga. Her hands were shaking, she was grasping her head trying to figure out how this was possible. She looked into the mirror once more, her right hand stroking her cheek. An evil smirk formed from those lips, and her lungs filled with enormous amounts of air, to release in great volume-

"OH-HOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!"


And then she woke up from her nightmare. Razz

Don't mind me if I do that from time to time. Some things are just too good to pass up.
avatar
DoubleEdged

Posts : 1881
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:She would make for a good evil queen, she's got the dress, the body, the personality for the most part, and that laugh... I LOVE NOBLE WOMAN LAUGHS!!! Especially the part near the end where all the clone Naga's are surrounding Lina, all laughing as they approach with their busty figurines.

And then they drew nearer still, suddenly swarming her body, smothering her in their shapely figures. Tighter and tighter they pressed against her. She couldn't move. She could hardly breathe. But they finally pulled back. As they retreated to a wider circle, she noticed a frame in front of her. Within that frame was yet another Naga, staring straight at her. She wanted to pummel that witch, and as she marched toward her, she noticed... this Naga was doing the same thing... almost eerily the same. She stopped, and then her opponent stopped. That wasn't her opponent... it was a mirror! She finally dropped her vision to her own body, and she saw it. The spiky decorations, the leather bustier over a heaving pair of breasts, everything. She was Naga. Her hands were shaking, she was grasping her head trying to figure out how this was possible. She looked into the mirror once more, her right hand stroking her cheek. An evil smirk formed from those lips, and her lungs filled with enormous amounts of air, to release in great volume-

"OH-HOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!"


And then she woke up from her nightmare. Razz

Don't mind me if I do that from time to time. Some things are just too good to pass up.

I love it <3 <3 <3 ^____^
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:She would make for a good evil queen, she's got the dress, the body, the personality for the most part, and that laugh... I LOVE NOBLE WOMAN LAUGHS!!! Especially the part near the end where all the clone Naga's are surrounding Lina, all laughing as they approach with their busty figurines.

And then they drew nearer still, suddenly swarming her body, smothering her in their shapely figures. Tighter and tighter they pressed against her. She couldn't move. She could hardly breathe. But they finally pulled back. As they retreated to a wider circle, she noticed a frame in front of her. Within that frame was yet another Naga, staring straight at her. She wanted to pummel that witch, and as she marched toward her, she noticed... this Naga was doing the same thing... almost eerily the same. She stopped, and then her opponent stopped. That wasn't her opponent... it was a mirror! She finally dropped her vision to her own body, and she saw it. The spiky decorations, the leather bustier over a heaving pair of breasts, everything. She was Naga. Her hands were shaking, she was grasping her head trying to figure out how this was possible. She looked into the mirror once more, her right hand stroking her cheek. An evil smirk formed from those lips, and her lungs filled with enormous amounts of air, to release in great volume-

"OH-HOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!"


And then she woke up from her nightmare. Razz

Don't mind me if I do that from time to time. Some things are just too good to pass up.

I don't mind it at all.
avatar
RainbowSevenRainbow

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  PirateStoat on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Heh. Well there are plenty of Lina becomes a Mazoku stories around. Why not Lina becomes a Naga?

The story with the clones was also the one with the mad wizard who had decided Lina wasn't scary or dangerous enough, and wanted to turn her into a chimera, right? There are story options there, especially if you choose sexier monsters to be parts of the chimera.

PirateStoat

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm

To be honest, my knowledge of Slayers is limited to the first season(most of it) and one movie I saw long ago that actually featured Naga(like they all do) and hypnosis in it, as well as a stone dragon with a huge ass head and tiny ass body that had me laughing. Also, what I've read about Naga on her wiki.

But yeah, Naga has a lot of potential, I'd really like to see someone run wild with her in a fic, or do the same myself with an idea I had not too long ago. She's the type of villainess that I love the most, somewhat goofy but has the confidence of a 1,000 people, similar to Majorly(same thing, wiki artile, wish I snapped up that copy of Rhapsody when I had the chance). But yeah, kind of light hearted villainary, not exactly true evil but possesses enough key traits and a selfish "serve me" attitude. The type you can laugh to but at the same time can make you quite hot. Esmeraude(in the anime at least) kind of embodies this too up to a point. I kinda wanted to start a thread about this in the psychology thread, though I was struggling with how to state it(what type of villainess is your favorite) or just focus on those villainous laughs.

... *looks at clock* ... I should really get started back on that Melona caption set.

Edit: Two more pages, that's pretty good for my pace, nearing completion too, also, 69th reply to my own thread, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!


Last edited by Rainday on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 69696969696969696969696969696969696969)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Let's see if I can finish this up tonight... it depends if I add one more scene for epilogue or not really... and how well I can balance the text on the pages.


EDIT
And done... I'll need to edit, figure out the layout with the pics and determine if I need more to evenly balance out the text, and then flourish a bit... But yeah, pretty much a full blown story, 3500+ words, so that's nice. Layout is gonna be the main concern, want to try to get the right amount of words on a pic so it doesn't feel like a sea of text. Still might be looking at two to three more days.


Last edited by Rainday on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm Batman)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Okay... So I've done one thing I've been meaning to do(position this forum at the top of the page)... Now since I'll be going back home sometime today, I just need to hope I have enough space on my flash drive for the pics I've accumulated staying over here. Then I need to remember to download all the pics I favorited from pixiv while I was over here... (not gonna try to go through all the ec/hpyno tags and huge backlog just yet, that would be a insane amount of pressurish stuff to do) Uuuuh... what else. I feel like I need to do one more thing forum related sometime today...

A) Create a Introduce yourself type thread
B) Create Favorite Villainess type thread
C) Do a sightings thread for FF7(and state that those girls will use fascination on female party members so help me god)

Ok... also, do what I can tonight on Melona caption series, currently have 5 pics so gonna see if I can balance it's out sorta well.

And mow the lawn and see a movie while having minor sinus issues. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Still need to create a basic start for Infinity Academy, haven't forgotten that.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay... So I've done one thing I've been meaning to do(position this forum at the top of the page)... Now since I'll be going back home sometime today, I just need to hope I have enough space on my flash drive for the pics I've accumulated staying over here. Then I need to remember to download all the pics I favorited from pixiv while I was over here... (not gonna try to go through all the ec/hpyno tags and huge backlog just yet, that would be a insane amount of pressurish stuff to do) Uuuuh... what else. I feel like I need to do one more thing forum related sometime today...

A) Create a Introduce yourself type thread
B) Create Favorite Villainess type thread
C) Do a sightings thread for FF7(and state that those girls will use fascination on female party members so help me god)

Ok... also, do what I can tonight on Melona caption series, currently have 5 pics so gonna see if I can balance it's out sorta well.

And mow the lawn and see a movie while having minor sinus issues. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Still need to create a basic start for Infinity Academy, haven't forgotten that.

Okay... so it's 11:45 and I think I just gonna get "unpacked" dealing with images and stuff, so I may upload, I may not. I'll try to do one of the three things tomorrow, and upload some more.

Also, thinking about crowd sourcing the Infinity Academy(Sailor Moon) thing to get some opinions and possible nifty things from here before I post it up in the group.

For the most part, tomorrow looks free, so that should be good to get some stuff done... Provided I don't watch stuff all day.


Also, hope putting this on the top has caused as little confusion as possible.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

Good news, I got all my captions backed up!

Bad news! I forgot to get the my travel folder, so a majority of my newer finds are still over there... God I hope I didn't delete that folder.

Now to pixiv my ass off...


EDIT: Or not get anything done... Well, I got some sorting out of the way, but it's 2 now so I really should be sleeping, tomorrow I will

1) Work on Melona caption series(that should be appealing and hopefully not "overly wordy")
2) Read D's captions
3) Refresh my memory of DrgnMastrAlex's fic so I can comment on his thread
4) Collect everything I favorited from pixiv
5) Upload stuff

Hopes for the future
6) Make a new thread at some point
7) Make a poll to help me decide various things
8 ) Get the basic ground work of Infinity Academy done
9) Draw more people in
10) Get more activity pumping
11) ???
12) Feel accomplished in some manor resembling the Mayor of Earth.


Last edited by Rainday on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Mike Haggar came to me in a dream)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 am

Midnight... And still going through Pixiv... Crap! Probably didn't help that I got dragged into a few hours of games that started off good, but ended poorly with my friend... Ugh, but I swear I will get something done tonight!

Plus I got laundry going so that's going to be another 2 hours...
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 am

Okay...

Accomplished #2) Great work on those(to D you and Rico) It involved more of the male element than I care for, but I can understand.

#4) So much art... and there is even more... like 95% more....

#5) Castlevania and Rayearth

Tomorrow, hopefully 1 and 3

Maybe even something from the hopes list. So much done... Ha ha... Still so much to do. Oh damn, I can play Diablo III now too...

EDIT:

CHange of plans... most likely sleeping all day because stomach troubles.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3868
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum