Rainday randomness/possible updates

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Sometimes I look at myself and go "how the fuck am I so busy with all this", but then I remember "oh right, it's because I love it!", that and the obsessiveness... but I do look forward to getting a lot done tonight hopefully, already addressed most of the forum post, so yay back to work on editing and increasing descriptions~!

EDIT:
My pixix bookmarks
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522

My Deviantart favorites
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/

Please note you'll need a ID for these to view them properly, but the IDs are free and painless to get. Also, while these do contain mostly group related stuff, theirs also some other pics that I just happened to like(mostly yuri or sexy characters), so keep that in minds.


Last edited by Rainday on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Things to do, finish editing Kamenrider's awesome fic, create a thread for Heroines with charm abilities(I'm thinking just a single folder in each forum for this one, and yes, I do consider "Sleep" a hypnotic ability), caption Alluring Rider pic, suggest another FF themed pic, get around to putting the EC up from the Rayearth games, upload a lot more when I return home(mostly Rayearth I think), several other things I'm forgetting...

Oh, move Barb-E variant description to bestiary, and figure out a workable request system... Well I can at least do one one of those, AMAZING MOD POWERS ACTIVATE!
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Fixed gallery so anybody and upload any type of perverted image they have to use as reference or whatever. However, I would appreciate it if it was kept to group related stuff.

Also, today I sent a message to a japenese artist on pixiv who had apparently deleted some of the Final Fantasy enemy art off their pixiv, which annoyed me highly. It was friendly(I hope), so I hope they'll throw it back up, but really, why would they delete it in the first place and still have other FF enemies up. Bah, that's what annoys me about pixiv and the bookmark system, sometimes you get a question mark where a awesome pic could be because the artist deleted it for some reason >_< Gonna play something and then get back to editing.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Picked up about 47 packing peanuts that had blown across 2 lawns. Now gonna try to finish up Kamenrider's story while listening to music to help me focus... Also, MEMORIES http://youtu.be/YcyQqiZdaMc God damn this song was stuck in my head for so long after that episode... Could you imagine if Lita/Makoto was like that for villainesses? How awesome would that be!? "She looks like my old girlfriend..." *dreamy eyed* She would be so easily charmed...


EDIT: JUST, 3, MORE, PARAGRAPHS! ATTENTION SPAN DO NOT FAIL ME NOW!


Last edited by Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because he needs to)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 am

Done! Done done done done done done done done done done done done!

Now seeing as it's 2:52 am, I'm gonna go pass out in the corner over there. Tomorrow might be my (la la la la la la la) break time~, or I might just caption something... or just play LoL all day...
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  vesago_x on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 am

Rainday wrote:Now gonna try to finish up Kamenrider's story while listening to music to help me focus... Now seeing as it's 2:52 am


It sounds like you have the same writing style I do, Rainday. Although, sometimes when I listen to music, it ends up having the opposite effect. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
vesago_x

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Well it's mostly somewhat long spurt with either music on or off, the watch something for 20ish minutures, then resume... It's a very off and on process. Keep in mind this is editing. Actual writting is like the same thing except without the breaks because it's very free flowing and I don't look back for mistakes at that point.

Now, I think I'm gonna rest for most of the day, then give Rico's revisions a look over to see if I can learn anything, and then try to caption at least one of DoubleEdged's pics(which I recommend everyone give a shot!).


Last edited by Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I like to have a general plan of my day and inform others of that)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Rainday wrote:Now, I think I'm gonna rest for most of the day, then give Rico's revisions a look over to see if I can learn anything, and then try to caption at least one of DoubleEdged's pics(which I recommend everyone give a shot!).

Yes, please everyone, give it a shot.
If it's just Rico and Rainday captioning stuff, then it's not worth making a series out of it.
avatar
DoubleEdged

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Now, I think I'm gonna rest for most of the day, then give Rico's revisions a look over to see if I can learn anything, and then try to caption at least one of DoubleEdged's pics(which I recommend everyone give a shot!).

Yes, please everyone, give it a shot.
If it's just Rico and Rainday captioning stuff, then it's not worth making a series out of it.

N-n-not worth it... ;-; (on a more serious note, it might be wise to inform the general group with a post).

Okay... I'm sipping my tea and looking over my options for today...

1) Read the final revision of Kamenrider's story and see if I can gather anything from Rico's edit. Then caption 1-3 of DobleEgded's pic

2) Perform a major forum overhaul. Turn "Original Ideas/Musings" into "General fic ideas and request"(or something), create a general forum announcement thread that isn't tied into my insanity to help guide new users and sticky it(this will be a more "in progress" thread), move that hypnochan thread, and create a Story forum so people can announce their story provide some details, and can get some feedback(and so if there is ever zero replies I and hopefully others will feel guilt ridden to read and respond).

3) Chill out, take a break, and watch some stuff I'm behind on, as well as plenty of LoL.

4) Try and fail to do all 4.

... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiip* ...

Also, I may not be able to upload pics for a while, it just depends on things(see I'm staying at my grandparents for a while and thus lack a large amount of the pics I would want to upload). My next project will reestablishing the Queen's Blade album, need to run through yand.re and a little pixiv...

So yeah, those are my plans.



Last edited by Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more to option 2)
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Okay, it may have sounded harsh to say "not worth it." But the thing is, if it's just you and Rico, nothing's changed, since you guys are the ones captioning my long sequences the most, and I'm trying to promote getting others to do it too. It gets creativity going, and shows off a myriad of viewpoints.
avatar
DoubleEdged

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 pm

like i said my FF7 knowledge is abismal and when it comes to gundam I'd rather not bother with anything seed related for the simple fact that i think it's a disgrace to the franchise.

but when something comes up that i feel like giving a go i definitely will try
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 32
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Okay, it may have sounded harsh to say "not worth it." But the thing is, if it's just you and Rico, nothing's changed, since you guys are the ones captioning my long sequences the most, and I'm trying to promote getting others to do it too. It gets creativity going, and shows off a myriad of viewpoints.

True enough... But yeah, it will help to elicit the group and possible The Process forum with a message, but I would like to get that tidying up process out of the way before we introduce it for reals to others, as well as get up some sightings.

Oh, and if you could post that Alluring Rider X Terra pic in the gallery for me, that would be great =) I could use it to draw more people in from the group.

Okay... Now, maybe option 1&2 since I did a little of 3.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 am

Okay, got the forum setup in a good manner that should take care of what goes where and a new forum for what's going on, so that's #2 down. I manage to do 1/5th of #1(read Rico's edits basically), but that's on my to do list to finish tomorrow... hopefully, so YAY on progress! Also got in some LoL and video watching, so technically I did #4, but #2 was a success so, f it. This is what I can get accomplished without Diablo III trapping me in it's additive loot hording soul stone.

Now I just need to fill up the sightings section(most notable the video games section) to make up more presentable and I'll start promoting this forum.

Also, considering having a Introduce Yourself thread as well as moving this forum to the top.

In other news, I've been listening through the Sailor Moon OSTs while doing all this, thank you Germany~ http://www.youtube.com/user/SailorOberon/videos?view=1
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 am

right before my mind starts bouncing off the walls thanks for linking this lurker it's been ages seen i've heard this.

aah the olden days of me going to pummeldex
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 32
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  creativerealms on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Kamenrider wrote:like i said my FF7 knowledge is abismal.

Same problem I have when it comes to Sailor Moon which is why I can't trust myself to write a Sailor moon Fanfic.

I would not mind captioning your work rainday if I find something I like. Might be a break between my big projects. wait that did not come out right.
avatar
creativerealms

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:04 pm

For some reason I'm in a really bitter mood...

You guys need to play the classics or something, they're on the PSN for relatively cheap, or remade for portable gaming devices. As for Sailor Moon... I can slightly understand that more, and it depresses the hell out of me. It's not like it's easily available anywhere which really hurts it's future popularity, like if they had it streaming somewhere, even in japanese, that would be fucking awesome and would easily addict new fans. Sure the manga is out today, but it's a darker tone affair and lacks the awesome Monsters-of-the-Day, and new magical girl series like Pretty Cure use goofy monsters for the most part that look nothing feminine(while like 97% of the M-O-T-D where female). Like I've ranted before, most Square(leaving out Enix for now) are moving towards to more realistic, and pretty much riding games of monstergirls(Yunalesca being the last real one)... Even Castlevania has been taken away from us! It's so hard to find common interest nowadays it seems, on the one hand it's because there is so much to be interested in, on the other our subject material is being avoided... Hell, even damn h-games that focus on these monstergirls focus more on bullying rather than charming and seducing. At least the Tales series has a healthy number of monstergirls... at least last I checked. You have to create your own stuff more and more, or do crossovers to get characters you want to see seduced by monstergirls or the like. *sigh*... I'm being super depressing right now, sorry about that.

Anyway, I guess the base lesson is learn/find some way to like the old stuff that this group was pretty much founded on, or exploit the new stuff whenever possible.

Okay... Now I'm gonna try to finish reading the final version of the fic so I can actually give Kamenrider some proper feedback on the final product, and if I end up staying up late, I am going to caption some stuff...

As for DoubleEdged's stuff, well, take a shot at it, do some research here and there, find out why he bothered to even created it, the reason could be quite appealing to you. Maybe you should give a little more information DoubleEdged, entice them with the premise, showmanship, I don't know. Maybe in the end it won't really work out because of peoples different interest, I really hope not, but judging by these reactions... *sigh* depressed and bitter...

I don't know, feel free to blow off what I have said right now since I'm not in the best of moods. I just want everything to work out and everybody to be happy but my pessimism is being strong tonight. I'm gonna try to get in a better mood while I read.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 am

I know what you mean when you say mention some details, but that makes me afraid that it'd just take care of the caption as it is and then no one would take the time to caption it.

And while Final Fantasy has had less monstergirls of the common variety, Yunalesca is far from the last. Shiva herself can be considered that. FFXI and XIV feature the avian wind goddess Garuda (my previous avatar). XI has the Lamia beastmen type. Lady Lilith is a powerful demonic lady (who apparently ascends to dusk goddess?) Ragnarok in XIII.

Unfortunately, there probably is no hope for a future for Sailor Moon in the states. Sad

Classic sprite Castlevania isn't dead yet. I can always have fun with Harmony of Despair (if you have it on PSN, let me know sometime), still has harpies, succubi, Frozen Shades, witches, Astarte...

Don't give up hope.
avatar
DoubleEdged

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 am

It's 3, god damnit, that's like 3 nights in a row where I wanted to get to bed early but then went "Oh, well I need to do this and reply to that and take care of this" ugh. RANT MODE, TRANSFORM INTO DOOM TRAIN MODE!

Also, I need to play Chrono Tigger at some point(maybe when DS/3DS gets really cheap).

Also, GOD DAMN THIS ARTIST! http://fav.me/d4vdjpz I know it's going to be futa though, but still, that title and those looks make me hope against hope that it's yuri, not that it will matter because that dood only offers cropped versions of his artwork to the general public and charges them to see the rest if they're interested apparently.

Also, yeah, I get what you are saying Detached, I would be fretting over that too, so I guess in the end it is better to play loose.

Also, I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but I don't consider 11&14 Final Fantasies, just like I don't consider Dragon Quest 9&10 Dragon Quest(and the slime one, and the Monster Hunter ones). Basically, I'm apposed to anything I can't solo my way through or deviates too far from the core mechanics(their are exceptions, Dissidia being one of them). It just feels like a betrayal... Don't get me wrong though, those games do offer monster girls and I will grab pics of them of course, but the element of a charm attack was lost with FF9(Dragon Quest thankfully still has the puff puff) It is hard to think of one game where your party members loose control of their senses and join the enemy(with the exception of that one fight in Persona 4)... And 13... They took out the only female boss basically and made everything some weird smooth alien or beastly monsters(succubus... THAT IS NOT A SUCCUBUS!). Though 13 did have female enemies(all one of them and her higher class version). While I did love Ragnarok(and I mean <3 <3 <3), she was more on the feral side and less a foe. I need to play 13-2 as well... and see if the new Arland Trilogy and Neptunia 2 have anything like charm in them(Previous Atelier games did, so that will be more stuff to hunt down).

But, despite(and because) all of that, I haven't given up hope, and never will, because I am a stubborn ass person if you couldn't tell by what was above ^ There may be some hope for Sailor Moon too, though it's quite small...

Do you have it for the PS3 or 360, because I have both. 360 I have like everything for certain characters, but the PS3 one I haven't touched. Maybe PM me with those details. Also, these last 2 games will be this studios last 2 games, despite it be the "best selling castlevania game"(god damnit I hate you so much sometimes masses). Though to be fair I haven't played the first game, though I was not turned on by Carmillia at all... Still, the fact that you Exclamation *spoilers* Exclamation pretty much become fucking Dracula does make me want to try it out despite generic God of War ripoff playstyle/Shadow of the Colossus *END SPOILERS*

Anything else to rant on? No... I think I'm out of steam for now...
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  creativerealms on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am

Well there are always Nippon Ichi Softwere/NIS strategy RPGS especially the Disgaea series and Atlus's SMT series both which still have plenty of humanoid monster girls, charm spells and plenty of elements for the group. It sucks that we have to find new sources but at least there are new sources.

Anyway I am reading up on Sailor Moon since I downloaded the whole manga but still I won't be able to do anything with the material for a while, not until I feel conferrable. Oh and speaking of the manga hasn't it recently been re-released in america? I also heard that the re-release is doing pretty well. yeah the anime might never be licensed again but that's because the license is a mess.

Rainday/Lurker have you played Dragon Quest 9? I mean why don't you count it as a Dragon Quest, it's as much a classic Dragon Quest game as the other eight. Yes it has an online feature but it's more of an extra, the game has a good sixty hour single player quest which is the real meat of the game. And that main quest is as classic Dragon Quest as you can get. The downloadables are only extras you don't even need. you might have the wrong idea about the game. It's not an MMO RPG. When a DS gets cheap buy it too. It is a real dragon Quest. Oh and it has Morag and better her grotto counterpart Cannibelle.

Cannibelle: They wonder the world searching for souls to consume, believing that each victum's cry of despair makes them even more beautiful. Made when misunderstood maidens bitter at being mistreated sell their souls to become beautiful beasts.

Man that's story material right there.

I don't like it when series change things too much ether. really I feel Final fantasy 11 and 14 should be like Tactics and be a seperate series. I don't feel that the MMO Final Fantasy games should be part of the main series. Really sub series don't bother me. The DQ Monster games don't bother me as they are not part of the main series, same with The Final Fantasy Tactics games, they stand on their own.
avatar
creativerealms

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm

NIS can provide somewhat with sexy things like succubus, but their charm effects could use some work(though having an ally turn against you mid fight in one of those games would be a nightmare). The current charm effect is basically "Depraved" which is something like minus 20% exp and lowered resistances I think(idea). As with Atlus, the only thing that can remotely qualify as sexy and use charm spells that isn't a persona would be the Mother enemies(I think they can, I'm too busy to check right now). Of course there are always ideas of the persona seducing the user.

There is some chance for the anime... I remember Funi expressing some interest in it, so we'll just have to wait(forever and ever) to find out.

No, I haven't played DQ9 because my DS got broken forever and I'm so bitter about the experience. The main reason I don't personally count it is because it moved to the portalable systems and turned mmorpg, and those tend to loose a lot of focus on story, but yeah, also still bitter about DS being broken. It's nice to know I was wrong about this one, and I do know about Morag and Cannibella, as well as Mortella, Rose Dancer, and a female hooded bandit. I've pondered stories considering them even.

Okay, one more post and then break for rest of the day so I can get some image searches done.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  creativerealms on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I don't know where you got the idea that it was an MMO. The main quest is a single player quest. The multi player stuff is mainly a bonus. As for it being on a portable system. Really that does not limit the game. Actually it shows how far portable system games have gotten that such a strong title in a series is released on one. Dragon Quest nine is classic dragon Quest though and though, it is a large game, it's an extensive game. Nothing was lost in making it on the DS.

It should not be dismissed for being a DS game.

Anyway in my opinion there are lots of good humanoid female enemies in the SMT games. Still yeah the middle Final Fantasy games were unmatched with female monsters.
avatar
creativerealms

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am

That's how they advertised it and I heard, all of it was like "Oh, you can do mutiplayer maps! You can find them in treasure chest and have fun creating you own maps and it will share your maps if you pass by someone with the game and you can create your own characters" which to me translated into "this seems heavy on the multiplayer, and creating your own characters? So there's not going to be any little fun party member stories?" It was also heavily marketed that way from the articles I remember reading. Also, again, DS was broken, and it still upsets me. Not accusing the DS of being a crappy system, just don't have one so can't really have that as a option... Though I should probably find a cheap one provided I ever get the money and get Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest IX, maybe a Super Robot Wars game while I'm at it.

Also, I <3 Meer.


Runner up
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/398958/blue_eyes-blush-breasts-cameltoe-elbow_gloves-erec
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am

personally I'd say haman is a trillion times hotter then her but hey to each their own

on a more important note why do berthier's eyes have like two bits that seem to be cut out?
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 32
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Kamenrider wrote:personally I'd say haman is a trillion times hotter then her but hey to each their own

on a more important note why do berthier's eyes have like two bits that seem to be cut out?

She has smarts, a great dominating attitude, and some good fashion choices, but Meer... to me, she's really got that seductive and naughty quality down as well as a general light and playful attitude. She may not be all that smart but she does have a smoking body and a outfit that really shows it off. Plus as a songstress and manipulator she gets a lot of bonus points from me, and I oh so do love long hair.

As for Berthier, it's probably reflections and how the animators chose to show light in her eyes.

Also, little update to the FF folder(not the *** one) in the group, part 2 of the Pollensalta comic came out and this time we get all 3 lovely ladies(and fucking Hojo), also, decided to get most of the FF stuff together that I have on this comp already and put it in there.
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Kamenrider on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

i see well i'm at the ep right after Berthier's big

btw Haman ZZ era i think this speaks for itself. end of it for me
avatar
Kamenrider

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 32
Location : Belgium west-flanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum