Original works and tag guild line

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Travcore wrote:A galery for translated stuff would be nice for their work: because some people like me can't read Japanese! Very Happy

and If I find more yuri I shall put them here if that is oké??? and from where I found it I clicked on the tags Yuri but for some reason the comic had still dicks and other stuf in it so I really need to find the only yuri comic's Very Happy

but are toys that bad????  in yuri sex scene's<just want to know xD >

I don't know if there is a way to exclude tags, but 'yuri' and 'girls_only' is usually a good way to get around it. There's also a femdom tag, though not a lot really turns up. But yeah, I'll probably handle Crimson's works since I'm quite passionate about them and know the key ones. If you can find some key ones that aren't already listed the yeah, happy hunting. Also, a good place to check would be yuri-ism.com

As for toys, it depends on the type, general rule of thumb is to avoid anything penis shaped. Egg vibrators(out http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1264749?tags=zero_hime , in http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1753550?tags=de_%28deys%29), butterfly vibrators( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/639810?tags=butterfly_vibrator ), hitachi magic wands ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1263369?tags=arukooru ), nipple clamps ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/816626?tags=iwase_aiko ) and the like are fine.

But yeah, here are some general guidelines
http://charmed.forumotion.com/t136-how-to-access-locked-content-faq-rules

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More!!

Post  Travcore on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

I have found three more comic's with Yuri

but Idk wich of the three are with femdom!

but here they are

https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0BwFSHNjZsf0raXBOZEhFeFdQaDQ

They are in zip just unpack them and enjoy

Travcore

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Travcore wrote:I have found three more comic's with Yuri

but Idk wich of the three are with femdom!

but here they are

https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0BwFSHNjZsf0raXBOZEhFeFdQaDQ

They are in zip just unpack them and enjoy

Oh, that's SENNO Knife's work! Me and DoubleEdge talked about one of his horror works involving a mask, and D made a lovely FF6 version of it(see ShiningFace & Nightmarish Face https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EE0C12816FD6EFDA&id=EE0C12816FD6EFDA!105 ). Discussed it here http://charmed.forumotion.com/t69p120-the-number-you-have-dialed-cannot-be-reached

I knew he did some yuri work but never got around to it. I see it was translated by the good people over at Yuri Project (direct link to the first one on a reader site(dynatsy scans), the three are together so just go to next chapter if you're on dynasty https://yuriproject.net/garden-angels/ ). But yeah, always make sure to give credit where credit is due if you can dood =)

They're all happy yuri end which I really did enjoy so thanks for that. As for the one that counts, that would probably be the second story in the set. The femdom is a bit light(comes from the teacher, though the maid really enjoys it so bonus), and the yuri is pure, so 10 points. I wish I could do more, but those other two are just yuri, which while I really enjoy, is not main point of this site.

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Travcore on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 am

Np I still love those comic's!

ty for the 10 points

Travcore

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47368637
Yuri femdom harem with bondage and S&M

OMG THIS IS MORE THAN I THOUGHT~  That cover seems to be a huge spoiler for things to come.  Anyway, Yuri-ism is translating it~!  And the title,  "Corruption’s Finale"

This is better than I could of hoped.  GO READ IT!
http://yuri-ism.com/2014/12/31/release-333-a-yurism-new-year/

plot summary for first chapter:

The main girl, timid and shy, has a huge crush on sempai in a all girls school.  She lives in the dorm and begins to get acquainted with things, until one night where she see sempai and some other girls heading to the abandoned hall.  Curiosity wins in the end despite being cautioned by another girl and she stumbles upon a orgy with girls with lacy butterfly mask and wigs(one of them comments that she is quite bold coming here without them for her first time).  She see sempai doing S&M stuff with one of the girls and is shocked, sempai is too and offers to take her back to the main hall.  However our protagonist fears that this might be her only chance to really be with sempai so she stays.  She gets lost in the sight of sempai disciplining the girl that she doesn't notice that all of the others have gathered around her and begin to make moves on her.  She's helpless to resist as they take her to bed and find out that this is her first time with such things.  They proceed to have a orgy with her until sempai rushes in and saves her, however, wanting sempai so much she says she desires her, and the other girls hold her down as sempai pleasures her.  After she comes, the dorm mother comes in, who turns out to be the spacey cook, now clearly the alpha of the group.  Sempai rushes to her like a young girl and nestles herself into her breasts, it is then that our little protag finds out that the dorm mother and sempai are in a relationship, which leaves her a little heart broken...  But how will she come back in the next chapter.

Also, at the end it gives little S&M tips about the tools of the trade, how to use them, and their effect.  Really gives me ideas.


Further more this post explains why we haven't seen anything translated from 434/Iysa(does some really good precure doujins, some of which involve corruption, like Lament http://charmed.forumotion.com/t328-precure-doujins-translated-by-yuri-ismmc-ec-f-f ).  Apparently they are going to try to release their stuff in english over here, which would be awesome~

Edit:
Also, part 2 of the S&M one is undergoing Quality Check right now~

Part 2 is out, there's a twist near the beginning, and the start down corruption at the very end
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/01/16/release-337-yurism-returns/

Part 3
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/05/15/release-368-yuri-sm-returns-with-chapter-3/
The self corruption continues as the head mistress guides her into her new role as a domina
Part 3.5
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/06/12/release-377-sm-3-5/
Moe-san begins to liberate girls to their own desires, and even starts breaking the rules to do so... and it's not over yet.

Bonus
Love Live manga, Honoka suggestions take on a hypnotic effect, and the only cure is love making~ http://yuri-ism.com/2015/05/29/release-372-honkers-a-little-bird-and-the-sea/

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:
Rainday wrote:http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47368637
Yuri femdom harem with bondage and S&M

OMG THIS IS MORE THAN I THOUGHT~  That cover seems to be a huge spoiler for things to come.  Anyway, Yuri-ism is translating it~!  And the title,  "Corruption’s Finale"

This is better than I could of hoped.  GO READ IT!
http://yuri-ism.com/2014/12/31/release-333-a-yurism-new-year/

plot summary for first chapter:

The main girl, timid and shy, has a huge crush on sempai in a all girls school.  She lives in the dorm and begins to get acquainted with things, until one night where she see sempai and some other girls heading to the abandoned hall.  Curiosity wins in the end despite being cautioned by another girl and she stumbles upon a orgy with girls with lacy butterfly mask and wigs(one of them comments that she is quite bold coming here without them for her first time).  She see sempai doing S&M stuff with one of the girls and is shocked, sempai is too and offers to take her back to the main hall.  However our protagonist fears that this might be her only chance to really be with sempai so she stays.  She gets lost in the sight of sempai disciplining the girl that she doesn't notice that all of the others have gathered around her and begin to make moves on her.  She's helpless to resist as they take her to bed and find out that this is her first time with such things.  They proceed to have a orgy with her until sempai rushes in and saves her, however, wanting sempai so much she says she desires her, and the other girls hold her down as sempai pleasures her.  After she comes, the dorm mother comes in, who turns out to be the spacey cook, now clearly the alpha of the group.  Sempai rushes to her like a young girl and nestles herself into her breasts, it is then that our little protag finds out that the dorm mother and sempai are in a relationship, which leaves her a little heart broken...  But how will she come back in the next chapter.

Also, at the end it gives little S&M tips about the tools of the trade, how to use them, and their effect.  Really gives me ideas.


Further more this post explains why we haven't seen anything translated from 434/Iysa(does some really good precure doujins, some of which involve corruption, like Lament http://charmed.forumotion.com/t328-precure-doujins-translated-by-yuri-ismmc-ec-f-f ).  Apparently they are going to try to release their stuff in english over here, which would be awesome~

Edit:
Also, part 2 of the S&M one is undergoing Quality Check right now~

Part 2 is out, there's a twist near the beginning, and the start down corruption at the very end
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/01/16/release-337-yurism-returns/

Part 3
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/05/15/release-368-yuri-sm-returns-with-chapter-3/
The self corruption continues as the head mistress guides her into her new role as a domina
Part 3.5
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/06/12/release-377-sm-3-5/
Moe-san begins to liberate girls to their own desires, and even starts breaking the rules to do so... and it's not over yet.

Bonus
Love Live manga, Honoka suggestions take on a hypnotic effect, and the only cure is  love making~ http://yuri-ism.com/2015/05/29/release-372-honkers-a-little-bird-and-the-sea/

SM Yuri Part 4, Finale~
http://yuri-ism.com/2015/07/10/release-383-sm-yuri-ch4-final/
Really nice ending overall, it falls more towards Good End than Bad End, but the corruption still remains.


_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:22 am

Some Precure doujin samples by someone's whose name translates to Hot Water.

Some Princess Twilight X Haruka(Cure Flora) Some really good femdom.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52882967
A follow up pic that suits it
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50509872

and something on the cuter side, devils and angels falling in love, with Precure characters
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52882967

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:34 am

Minor thing
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/885118/84b02b3f16/
I love big circle glasses... and all the characters present in this =)

Also, looks like we're getting another monstergirl yuri conversion doujin from the guy who did the lamia one, this time with Alura Une~
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54172171

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Rainday wrote:Minor thing
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/885118/84b02b3f16/
I love big circle glasses... and all the characters present in this =)

Also, looks like we're getting another monstergirl yuri conversion doujin from the guy who did the lamia one, this time with Alura Une~
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54172171

This Team is no joke ... kisses + breast sandwich + .... those glasses ===> Pure mind break.

Don't know if it has been posted before here, but I just saw the user Icchan posted this as well :
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/883336/75ca901696/
The pleasure ball is a nice concept, and the Villainess is attractive!
avatar
DaisyHypnoPeril

Posts : 91
Join date : 2014-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:28 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:
Rainday wrote:Minor thing
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/885118/84b02b3f16/
I love big circle glasses... and all the characters present in this =)

Also, looks like we're getting another monstergirl yuri conversion doujin from the guy who did the lamia one, this time with Alura Une~
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54172171

This Team is no joke ... kisses + breast sandwich + .... those glasses ===> Pure mind break.
Definitely a great moment, Double Puff Puff~ Glasses girls for the win~

Don't know if it has been posted before here, but I just saw the user Icchan posted this as well :
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/883336/75ca901696/
The pleasure ball is a nice concept, and the Villainess is attractive!
Indeed, this is a wonderful fine. I forgot who usually commissions these(because I see several of them with different artist), but they have great taste and fetishes =)


_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Huh, Crimson Comics released a yuri comic for free? Well, check it out, has some reporter going to some haunted shrine, passes out, and is victim to a ghost of a randy female shrine maiden, and lots of hands.
https://comic.pixiv.net/works/2143

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Fri May 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Huh, must of forgot to post the first volume, though I do remember talking about it...  Anyway, Mira has been at it again with more light corruption and heavy yuri.  What happens when a girl who wants to look more beautiful for the boys?  She get's recommended to a secret Salon by her friend... The beautiful and busty owner offers her some teas to help relax... after that, she gets a massage with the softest "hands" one could... after that things start to get hazy as she "nods off"
https://yuri-ism.com/2017/03/10/release-495-the-price-of-beauty/


Our protagonist has been having dreams that are turning her into a horny mess, maybe another trip to the Salon will help.  Her friend certainly thinks so
https://yuri-ism.com/2017/05/22/release-505-secret-yuri-salon-2/


If you can't wait:
The salon owner desires to satisfy her lust and thus drugs girls with her tea and tells them to close their eyes and relax and she proceeds to massage them with her breasts, a real puff puff massage =) Once the drug starts taking effect she becomes more forward and treats them to a nice "dream" as she awakens their lesbianism.  It turns out the girl's friend was one of her lovers, recruited just like her.  
The second story our protagonist can't stop masturbating right after school thinking about her "dream", not sure if it was real or not.  She books another session to find out, only to find out that it was indeed true, but the Salon mistress already has her body on a (metaphorical)lease, then her friend shows up, saying that she had booked them for a double massage.  The the salon introduces another tool she uses to turn girls, I one sided mirror.  The girls walking outside often stop to do their makeup and adjust their hair while the mistress and the girls friend expose her to their gazes, even going as far as to push her near orgasming body against the glass to make it look like the various women are licking her out~  There's a little bit more, but I think you should be willing to check it out by now.

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Rainday on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 am

Well, I just spent all night reading the beautiful story
"Turned into a Breastmilk Fountain by a Beautiful Vampire", not the most eloquent name, but boy does it have it all and then some.  It has one of the most in depth, touching, and well told story of vampire corruption that I've ever read.  I can't really do it justice by summing it up, but it's basically about a monster hunter who tries to kill a vampiress that killed his father when he was young.  However even after his years of training he is easily subdued by her and next thing he knows, he's a rather well endowed genderswapped version of himself.  The vampiress declares that she loves her and turned her into this form so she could drain her without killing her.  



From there proceeds a very slow corruption of hunter filled with rage, that through discipline, sex, and understanding eventually comes to love her.  But it doesn't stop there as there is a shocking twist that leads to something to .  Doesn't hurt that it has beautiful art and gets lewd very quickly too.  Like I said, it's a long read(first part is 88 pages, second is 56), and there is some sad stuff, genderswapped is still referred to as "he" in text and is stuck with his male name, and a little urination in it, but it's all worth it for the end result.


Part 1
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61957844


Part 2
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61957844



Can also be found here
https://e-hentai.org/g/1057551/d058a74b24/

Super Spoiler, click once finished or in case of lack of interest to hammer it home:

_________________
AKA Allan, lurker3009, Swacorpse, current acting moderator of forum/group, feel free to contact me with any questions
Where I find and source pics.
http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/ , http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=976522
http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
avatar
Rainday

Posts : 3764
Join date : 2012-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original works and tag guild line

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum