Touhou doujin Remilia X Reimu(F/F MC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touhou doujin Remilia X Reimu(F/F MC)

Post  Rainday on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 pm

At some point, I might just change this to a general touhou doujin thread(since there a a lot out there, and some good femdom in some of them at the least), but for now, it's for this one.  It's a short doujin, with some...  well, interesting things of note that might trigger some peoples squick sense, so I'll provide a little intro.  It's not for everyone, but you may find it intriguing.  The basic premise is that Remilia(a noble vampiress and friend) has to stay over at Reimu's(a shrine maiden and protagonist of the series) place for the night due to the rain...  However, during the night Reimu has her period...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/233201?pool_id=2762
Now, I will say that when I had gotten to that part I was a little squicked at the concept...  But I kept reading because of how Remilia reacted to it, and it turned quite interesting, and there was a even a little entrancement to make Reimu more submissive to her cunnilingus...  And the way Remilia does it, with such a seductive smile and saying "Tasty", and how it seems to combine with Reimu's building pleasure...  Oh, it's so wonderful.  Not to mention the period provides all vampiress's with an even more sexual way to take blood.  How many games have female vampire party members, hmmm?  Also, could you imagine the folklore it would inspire.  "On the night of the cycle that you dare not speak of, keep your windows closed unless you want to be spirited away", or something along those lines, heh.  But yeah, this doujin gave me a lot to think about so it's always held a special place in my heart.
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Touhou doujin Remilia X Reimu(F/F MC)

Post  rick404 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I always enjoy F/F with dominate Remilia. Remilia seems to mostly be cast as a helpless loli, submissive moe, or vampire hermaphrodite (pretty common association with the last one in Japanese hentai) Have to say I am a Bloody Scarlet fan: the selfish often wicked, befanged, and over-confident ojou-sama. Thanks I had not seen this one.
rick404

View user profile http://arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum