Tilltherewas1's creative pile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tilltherewas1's creative pile

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sun May 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Heya folks, i've decided to follow suit and create my own thread for my story concepts, brainstorming and updating those who enjoy my stories with what i'm working on. (and hopefully get some feedback from folks on my stories and ideas Razz)

So lets begin shall we...
As some folks here may remember, back in 2011 (has it been really been two years? Shocked ) i started a series of stories called "Seduction Sapphires" in the old yahoo VIP group. Well i left some faithful readers hanging, but now after spending sometime in creative writing college classes, i'm ready to resume righting the story. I do apologizes for prolong delay. To hopefully make some amends, i intend to release a bonus tie-in story along with the anticipated third release.

I did want to ask one thing right off the bat: While rereading my previous releases, i noticed part two was roughly 28 pages....yea. What i want to know is that would you folks A) prefer that i release the story in smaller portions (who's got time to read that much or B) would you prefer all of it in one sitting, why leave you hanging any further?
Additionally, should i keep posting the stories in the yahoo VIP section with the other chapters or should i post them here for ease of access?

Again i apologize for the delay and hope you enjoy the next update, which I'm hoping will be complete before August (want to give myself some leeway for irl obligations)
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tilltherewas1's creative pile

Post  Rosssi on Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

Hmm, I think it should be up to you.
As a reader I prefer small regular updates.
However as a writer, I find the 'regular' part often eludes me, and that it's better just to dump 4 chapters at once to make sure I Finish something.

I say, go for whatever you think will suit you better.
Rosssi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 am

Rosssi wrote:Hmm, I think it should be up to you.
As a reader I prefer small regular updates.
However as a writer, I find the 'regular' part often eludes me, and that it's better just to dump 4 chapters at once to make sure I Finish something.

I say, go for whatever you think will suit you better.

Hmm that's an interesting way to look at it.

I found that with my classes (esp the novel writing class) I found I was much more productive with a set schedule; forces you to reach your deadlines. So if I chose to do regular updates I would just have to determine the amount of time I should give myself to write before posting. That or I establish page goals (like 5 min per update) and post in intervals. I would just have to avoid too many cliffhangers.
tilltherewas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top