Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter (EC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter (EC)

Post  Rainday on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Okay, I'll just state that I don't know much about this one, so it's going to be brief. All I have is 3 pics and the series name. No info on who's doing it, or if it's maledom(-_-), however, it does look like a good brainwashing pod EC.

Victim: Saki Kouno
Method: Brainwashing pod
Effect: Turning her into "Eraser Queen"
Time: Ep 27

If anyone wants to go on a hunt and find out more info about it, be my guest. I would think you could get some points out of it. As for search recommendations, you can try youtubing it or looking through reviewer pages.

Last edited by Rainday on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter (EC)

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

lovely brainwashing there, sadly I too have been hunting and found nothing, I found the anime, but no episodes and in no sumeries I saw was the erazer queen mentioned.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm

ok I have good news and bad new.

I found the episode http://www.gogoanime.com/chousoku-henkei-gyrozetter-episode-27 not that good quility but the scene is at the end, also no sound for that bit, will to find better video.

now the bad news, it seems to have been of her own free will. from what I can gather, she betrays them the previuse episode, then later volintarly undergose the transformation, some scenes of her past being deleted in a white out, then it opening, her rising (you see her from the back naked) and she puts on the head peice, then she gets out in her full outfit. when I watched it it went mute in the latter half so I could grasp the tone.

I do think it involves brainwashing, but not so much EC.

there is EC in the series though, main protagonists child hood firend turns out the have been brainwashed as is his evil rival. sadly hes a man....

still like the outfit she wears though.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:44 pm

update on my serch, aparently all the raw videos of this are like that, though this is the only one I found that cuts the sound out.

maybe we will get a sub in a few weeks, maybe longer.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:08 pm

We'll wait and see I suppose. Still, a willing EC is still a EC in my books. I could make a Brainwashing tag(BW)... But I feel that would be too much with MC(mind control/hypnosis) and EC... Though really I could just be being stubborn about it.
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:13 pm

hunt update, heres the link to the pixiv tag on her brainwashed form http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

oh and its ep 27.

probably an idea to update that, it seems very recent so thats a reason for its lack of info.

heres a summary from TV topes

The anime is set in the futuristic New Yokohama City, Japan, where the car industry has been revolutionized by "A.I. Cars", outfitted with... Artificial Intelligence. Schools exist for the purpose of teaching children to drive these A.I. cars, such as Arcadia Academy founded by the Arcadia company, the makers of A.I. Cars. Kakeru Todoroki is a fifth grader in Arcadia Academy who finds one day that he has been chosen to pilot the transforming A.I. Car also known as a "Gyrozetter".

evil group is aparently called xenon and I currently have no idea what there goals are, aparently its been a while since the last sub was out, maybe with the aperance of this erazer queen it might get some people putting presure on them.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 am

Hunt update.

after watching a much better raw http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av530695/

yes there is defenitly a big personality change, before she seemed to be reserved and even showing a bit of doubt, afterwords, it seems to be alot more active and does the seductive smile alot.

now if only I could find a subtitled version.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 pm

This isn't much to add, but she might of been a spy according to a tag of a new image of her. It would explain her willingness to enter the brainwashing pod. I'd still count it.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35154542
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:00 pm

as I said about the previuse episode, she revealed herself as a spy. However she did seem to feel some remorse about it, UNTIL she went into that brainwashing pod, after which she had a massive personality change.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Generic_entity wrote:as I said about the previuse episode, she revealed herself as a spy. However she did seem to feel some remorse about it, UNTIL she went into that brainwashing pod, after which she had a massive personality change.

Oh, didn't catch that. I thought she might of just seen the upsides of the dark side =)
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:22 pm

It's too bad her team is full of comically ugly men. Seriously, ugh, not the kind of team you'd put a beauty like her in.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:23 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:It's too bad her team is full of comically ugly men. Seriously, ugh, not the kind of team you'd put a beauty like her in.

True, true. More sexy all female teams like the Numbers or Delmos is always a great plus. However I suppose it's to be assumed that you have goofy/ugly doods in what I'm assuming is a anime aimed more at children(since the main is a little kid). Pity, pity, pity...

Reference~
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Actually, lead guy is decent, but goddamn, you have giant fatty and old sophisticated guy (close-up shows a classy moustache).
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Did a little digging around for this recently, the episode is "up" at places, but the quality is terrible(for me at least).  But yeah, it's basically the scenes above with the whitening out of a memory.  You see her naked back and undone hair as she gets up, grabs the visor, and wala~, member of the Ginyu Force.
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:09 pm

good news, it finaly got subbed, so now I know exactly what is going on.

well, it seems the saki personality was sort of a sleeper agent one and the eraser queen (one of the eraser royals) is the true personality, and she basicaly did just get the old personality erased and her original one put back.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:29 am

For all the hype we gave this, what exactly happened in the story afterward? All I ever see in regards to her is the same images that have been around since she first appeared in that persona.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 pm

That is a very good question...

Judging by the wiki, information is sparse, just that Saki(aka Eraser Queen) and the lot are from the future.  There might be some more info on episode summary blogs, but since I'm operating on a huge lack of sleep I'm gonna leave that up to someone else.
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum