What game are you playing/looking towards?

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:04 am

Hmm, well, I don't know if this game will be updating with new suits often or not, but to my own surprise, I found that Rising actually WAS in a previous Vs. title (Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost), ALONG WITH Nobel. And I am now rather curious as to what kind of MS quantity that had before they went on to the current generation (which probably has a much lower MS count, not to say that it's a small selection).
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Got through route 7, I actually didn't have a problem with the F91 mission. Almost ran out of time though. The Quin Mantha on the other hand was a struggle, those endlessly respawning mass produced Qubeleys were tough to deal with while trying to get in on it. Throne Zwei is too much fun, gotta level more with it so I can get Nena as a navigator.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 pm

I really hate to sound too cliche, but after just trying it out, Throne Zwei really is kinda nice. Probably something that gets seen often online. And I have to laugh at "Gary Biaggi," because they just can't use his real name in this case, I guess. Haven't tried Eins, but I did try Drei, hated it. Zwei would be my ticket to Nena (though I'm not big on screechy Kugu). I've started outlining the suits I'd use to unlock the Navi characters, or at least the five to get the trophy. RX-78, Throne Zwei, Barbatos, Exia... and maybe Kshatrya? That's going to be a lot of level grinding for one, but then will come GP grinding later, but I can do that with anyone. At the very least, I actually managed to get Throne Zwei to 10 in just two runs of Route 5 (still don't have SSS rank yet).

Also, whoever wrote the score for Thunderbolt needs to be shot.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah I was really confused at Gary Biaggi for a moment. I completely forgot about that fake name. It's not as bad as looking at the F91's pilot followed by the X1 Kai's pilot though. And sorry for missing your invite DoubleEdged, had some friends over that I was showing the game to.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll all get around to facing 50-wave Ultimate battle with each other at some point.

And also, it seems the EXP grind can go a bit faster than I thought. Didn't take too many runs for me to get both Throne Zwei and Exia to 15 (making Nena and Christina available once I have the money). Also finally got all the way up to Route 5 SSS rank. Now I just have to A) Get through the rest of the routes, and B) SSS rank them too. >_>

But here's hoping this game will have enough of a lifespan that they'll continue adding more units to it. Here's the ExVs Maxi Boost vids I saw of Rising and Nobel-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsKjU_OpqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_CP5Us5_0
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Yeah I was really confused at Gary Biaggi for a moment. I completely forgot about that fake name. It's not as bad as looking at the F91's pilot followed by the X1 Kai's pilot though. And sorry for missing your invite DoubleEdged, had some friends over that I was showing the game to.

Funny story for me, was confused about that. At first I thought Crossbones just used expys of F91 characters... Only to find out that Crossbones is a sequel to F91, Seabook goes under a different name(Kinda like Char/Quattro), and then after that, I look at the villains name and go "Oh... Oooh... OH", but yeah, never knew that much about Crossbones or F91, and now I do~

http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:27 am

Damn, I only just learned that Japan got a version of Gundam Versus with way more music that wasn't brought over to the west. I'm glad to at least got the openings that we did, Rhythm Emotion and Raise Your Flag are great, but god damn the fact that there was a version with Just Communication and Beyond The Time and all sorts of other good stuff as selectable songs that we didn't get bugs me.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Rainday wrote:
Every trial after 6 has like one or two missions that are just designed to break you.  There's one in 9 that has me stuck that deals with the Super Gundam(Emma) and 3 annoying lackeys, followed by two big beam users and Mr Fangs!

Oh jeez you were not kidding, this mission is insane. I can't even get close to finishing it.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Yeah, I just kinda detoured from it but then got screwed by the final mission.

Also sorry I haven't been on lately, been busy playing catch up in something else... That being FGO since I finally got a smart phone for uber purposes. I got Marie Antoinette(1st 4 star on beginning roll) and Siegfried before they appeared in the story, and got Atalanta recently, and two little devil craft essences. My 3 star roster is also pretty good, Proto Cu, Mephistopheles, Kiyohime(yay my yandere lover is here), David, but Jing Ke(drawn by the Jormungand artist http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=takahashi_keitarou so she's super sexy to me) is my number one, even ascended her =) As for two stars and below, I got True Assassin and Mata Hari rather leveled(I know Mata Hari is the worse but I love her too!)

Also got Ushiwakamaru and Robin Hood who I plan to level up when I get the exp.

But yeah, I'm mostly going for Servants I like instead of stat maxing, but I have been lucky for the most part.

http://raindayofmay.tumblr.com/ , http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Rainday/profile
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/charmed_by_hypnosis_haven/info
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am

Well then, fellow Master, you'll know where to find some of our codes. (Hopefully, I didn't reject a request from you, not knowing it was you)
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm

For the love of god, let this lead to a Xenosaga remake....
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:10 am

Shin Megami Tensei for Nintendo Switch has been announced as Shin Megami Tensei V. They always have good looking characters or demons somewhere.

Hornofdesolation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:26 pm

And suddenly I'm not looking so forward to Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory.

Sistermon Noir has been "removed" from the game, to be replaced with "Sistermon Ciel." (It's the same damn digimon, sky blue instead of black, and her habit is a mouse theme instead of a cat theme. They literally censored Noir for looking too much like a nun)
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm

This isn't the 1st time something in Digimon has been censored. Sadly we must all try and stay used to such things.

Hornofdesolation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:06 pm

I don't know how many people have FFXV, but a very particular update is coming this week: Comrades.
Custom characters and online parties. I'm not sure how deep it gets, it could just be "Hunter Missions with other players." Combat-wise, your characters are "Kingsglaive" soldiers, who are pretty much lesser-Nocts.
Also don't know how expanded the outfit selection will be. I'd certainly like to see some of Aranea's outfits be available to female characters.

Comrades does not come with the base game, there's a purchase point to it. It is included in the content pass with the three support character side stories.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Certainly didn't expect to see a more left field reveal than the Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2 this week. He looks pretty fun too.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 pm

... Wow...

Too bad "customization" sucks ass. I'm pretty sure players STILL can't access Nina's leather suit without modding the PC version.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 pm

I still can't believe Noctis is in Tekken 7. I mean..He looks fun. And I'm excited. Almost wanna get Tekken 7 off of this and the soundtrack alone..But I kinda wish they'd stop milking 15.

...In unrelated news, if anyone hasn't already, I'd highly recommend playing .Hack GU Last Recode. SO good~
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am

I'm in volume 2 of .hack//G.U. Last Recode right now. Solid remastering, though I honestly feel that the choice to make Avatar battles easier wasn't necessary. I've also noticed a few bugs (funny, considering some of the plot points in the .hack series overall) in volumes 1 and 2 for the PC version. Nothing game-breaking, but pretty obvious to the point where I have to wonder if this remaster wasn't rushed in some way.

Two or three of the BGMs in volume 1 and a couple in volume 2 don't play anything, I've seen a couple of camera and graphical glitches that passed pretty quickly, and in one instance at the beginning of volume 2, whenever I did a surprise attack with a Broadsword against a Carrianne enemy and launched them into the side of the battle area, depleting their entire armor bar in the process, the shells they carry pop up and hover above them instead of disappearing in an animation. They move around as normal like when they're not carrying their shell, but it's odd and kind of funny to see the damn shell just hovering right over them.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game. Also went through Doki Doki Literature Club last night, though I didn't get the perfect ending. I uninstalled and reinstalled it so I could try for it in a second run.

....that game is intense. Not in a jumpscare way. More...it just knows how to really unsettle you and fuck with you on the basis of how visual novels typically work. I won't say much else aside from that.
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

Ah, I havent gotten to Volume 2 yet. I'm still at the Arena. Just unlocked my little...buddy, shall we say, as to avoid spoilers for those who are interested in playing it. So far I've had fun, though I don't like using the Broadsword. It feels...weird. Maybe I'm just so used to the dang Twin Blades, who knows.

MIGHT try finishing the Quests and filling out the Ryu Books to the best of my ability, though....Despite me knowing that Bikman is gonna be a bitch. > .>

Also ended up playing Sonic Forces...Kinda underwhelming.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Are you kidding? Broadswords are the best!
Need a quick Rengeki? Buzzsaw Broadsword!
Need to keep ALL your opponents stunlocked? Power Attack Broadsword!

I've noticed a bit of a bug myself- After every story boss fight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBq9eXfag4 the next regular battle to occur messes up with the theme it's supposed to play, playing what sounds like both this and the regular battle theme at the same time.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

I havent really noticed any bugs on the PS4 version aside from Mac Anu needing to load for a split second.

As for Broadswords....I think the only one I like so far is the one I started with because I can do rapid attacks with it. Build up that Rengeki REAL quick. Can't wait to get the 3rd form, though. I want...my Scythe.
AzureTyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top