What game are you playing/looking towards?

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Dammit, haven't even finished Bravely Default or played Bravely Second. I do want to get this game, but no Switch. Sad

That aside, I can definitely see some potential for femdom with the Dancer's overworld ability. And the Boost system reminds me a bit of how Boost works in the Xenosaga series (although Boost was charged by either your own attacks or by using an item to increase the gauge by one, but you still could use it to have a character go out of turn or double their turns to deal additional damage to an enemy).
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 am

Finished Gundam Breaker 3 for the most part, beat the main game and the dlc but haven't done too much in the MG difficulty. Game is lots of fun, by the time I finished the last dlc mission I was almost out of save slots for gunpla designs. I'll probably keep going back to the game, especially now that I've got a full Woundwort set.
ZeroStormZZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Konami needs to burn in hell.

They sure don't mind profiting off of a Kojima title after having gotten rid of him...
Spoiler:
But I do wonder if they'll have at least a partially rendered Ken during the times she's in the cockpit with Dingo.
DoubleEdged

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Technic Generation on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Go figure that my first post on this forum would be about vidya games.

I recently downloaded the demo for Monster Hunter Stories. Yes, I know the game is already out, but I decided to give the demo a try first since that data would transfer over and I wanted to see how the game played. I didn't have expectations set since this isn't what one would consider a typical MH title, but so far, it's pretty solid. Definitely like how they're handling the concept of having a monster companion. I'm not quite sold on it yet, but it's definitely on the right track.
Technic Generation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top