Aoishiro (PC Visual Novel, F/F, Yuri, Non-H)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aoishiro (PC Visual Novel, F/F, Yuri, Non-H)

Post  Chelson on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:25 am

So I figured I should make my first contribution to the boards.

Description from Wikipedia:

Aoishiro is an adventure game that sets stage in both the modern real world and a mythical world. Aoishiro is the second in a line of yuri visual novel-style PS2 games from game maker SUCCESS and takes place in the same universe as its predecessor, Akai Ito.

The Seijou Girls Academy's Kendo Club is traveling to Shoushinji for summer training camp. Near there is an island, Urashima, where a demon extermination took place long ago. They arrive around the time of a festival which honors a god that is worshipped by the people of Urashima, it celebrates the onitaiji and ensure another year of health for the people. Around the time of the festival, the weather around Urashima worsens and storms will come.

A few days into their training Osanai Syouko finds a girl washed up on the shores near the location of the training camp who can not speak and doesn't seem to know much about herself. Aoi Shiro's story varies greatly based upon the player's decisions, which not only affect the flow of the story but also the ending the player receives, several of which suggest romantic feelings among the female characters.

As you can tell by the description, this is a Yuri game. And by that, I mean it's extremely yuri and it has several Ecchi moments to boot. The game however, is a really well-made, very artistic and professionally looking one, with lots of gorgeous art and attractive looking characters. If you want a break from hentai stuff and actually want a mild, more softcore experience, then this game is a nice choice. Because even with all the fanservice stuff, it's still a very good Visual Novel.

You play as Osanai Syouko, and the game divides itself in five different routes, each one with a different love interest (Yasumi, Migiwa, Nami, Kaya and Kohaku) and of course, all of them girls. Check the Wikipedia entry above for description of the cast, as it does a better job at me coming up with my own.

So what does this game have? Well, spoiler-free, here's a list.

- Vampirism
- Possession
- Eye-to-eye submission
- And plenty of yuri/ecchi moments

Now, it's flat-out impossible to mention examples of these without spoiling several parts of the game, so I'll tag the actual descriptions:
Spoiler:

Vampirism: The game has this in spades, as every route involves the selected girl sucking blood from our heroine. In context, this is done so that the girl in question can restore her lost powers, but pretty much all of them come with a nice CG.

Also, one bad ending has Syouko attacked by a vampire ghost. This is a fantastic scene, with Syouko's thoughts describing in detail as the ghost drains her energy. It has an amazing CG to go with it to boot (link).

Possession: There's an evil weapon in the story. If you hold it and you're not strong enough, you're possessed by an evil force and can't control your own movements. Kaya is usually seen holding this weapon, but in one of the bad endings Syouko gets possessed by it. And I have to say, Possessed Syouko looks really hot.

Eye-to-eye Submission: This one is rather situational since it only happens on the Kohaku route, but it's a great one. As you can see, Kohaku always has an eye closed, which she opens rarely to unleash her extra powers. There are two scenes in the game where Kohaku opens her normally closed eye for Syouko to look at, making Syouko completely mesmerized by how beautiful her eye is, which looks like a shiny, golden orb. In context, Kohaku is doing this to get Syouko to relax so she doesn't feel pain when Kohaku sucks her blood. What's criminal here is that there's no CG of Syouko staring into Kohaku's eyes, but the CG of Kohaku sucking Syouko's blood kinda makes up for it (link).
As for how to find the game, well, you're on your own. I'm sure you guys know where to look for Visual Novels, but since the game is rather rare I doubt most of you will play this legally. Good luck, though.

And if you want to just look at more pictures, just Google "Aoishiro" and marvel at the image search. You can pretty much get every CG this way.

Chelson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aoishiro (PC Visual Novel, F/F, Yuri, Non-H)

Post  Rainday on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Very nice entry dood, thanks for putting it up.

There is a game that came before this... same artist. Had twin vampires, a werewolf I think, a samurai, and a a vampiric chick.

Ah, here it is, Akai Ito. So yeah, similar to the above, and here's a peice of art to show you how good it looks.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1069581/2girls-absurdres-akai_ito-arm_grab-bare_legs-baref
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shinrae on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 am

For those interested.
Aoishiro
Akai Ito
Akai ito & Aoishiro - Official Artworks
shinrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelson on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:29 am

While there don't seem to be videos noting the submission scenes alone, there's a Let's Play on Youtube, but the videos are huge, lasting around 2 hours each. Fortunately, the two submission moments with Syouko and Kohaku are in the same video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LdkhRcTzQc

First one starts at around 0:14:00.
Second one starts at around 1:11:00 , but I recommend watching the whole scene starting at 0:47:30

Chelson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top