Petal Endorses Ideas No One in Their Right Minds Would Care About

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petal Endorses Ideas No One in Their Right Minds Would Care About

Post  petal on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey all, it feels pretty damn presumptuous for me to make an "ideas" thread. I have no opus, no reputation--why would anybody listen to me?! (I do have one story on VIP2 under "jsdoppleganger" that I would really appreciate feedback on, though Laughing Laughing Laughing ) Regardless, I have something I want to talk about: Type-Moon.
By this I refer collectively to Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, Kara no Kyoukai, Mahoutsukai no Yoru, and their assorted prequels, sequels, and spinoffs. Drastically underused potential with regards to yuri hypno/corruption, IMHO. I realize I'm about 6 years late to the party as far as TM's peak popularity goes, but I'm sorry I only read FSN last year, alright? No We didn't have this sort of community 6 years ago! (Fate/Zero's pretty big right now, but it's, you know, a sausage fest...) There's so much to dig into--vampires, Mystic Eyes, Command Spells, corruption, charm magic, geas, Etherlite, you name it. Also, a lot of the girls are canonically bisexual, which makes fitting yuri femdom in a lot easier than in most series. Here's some of the ideas I've toyed with, many of which I've abortively attempted to write fics about:
F/SN
-Saber: Proud and inexperienced. Possibly my #1 most corruptible heroine, and she even comes with an evil version. She also seems to attract rabid women and is constitutionally incapable of topping.
-Caster (Medea): Probably the first thing most people thing of when "Type-Moon" and "femdom" are put together. She likes dressing girls in pretty lingerie and brainwashing them with magic. Gen Urobuchi's comment that Saber's Lily outfit is what she would look like "fully tamed by Caster" is of course just his opinion, but it's also a Very Good Idea, would like to write a fic or something based on the conversion as it happens. Also, inspired by somebody's comment that Rin summoning Caster instead of Archer would result in SO MUCH BONDAGE, I did a little work with a scenario where Caster turns Rin into a puppet Master who's convincingly normal in public but a blissfully enslaved maid in private. The sorcerer vs sorcerer element of Caster vs Aoko (from Tsuki and Mahoyo) would also be appealing.
-Rider (Medusa): Normally her eyes just turn people into stone, but they induce "weakness" at low power, and she can manipulate people's dreams like a succubus. In the family-friendly version of FSN she sends Shirou a dream about Rin and Ayako making out instead of Rin having sex with him, and I believe they both have her eye sigil in their eyes while they're doing it. It should happen for real, outside of a dream. Somehow. I haven't really thought this through.
-Sakura: Of course, she can turn anyone but Gilgamesh into an evil corrupted version of themselves that's completely loyal to her. I'd like to have this happen to many of the female characters, especially her sister, and have their loyalty utilized in ways a little more "creative" than rawr kill everything kill kill kill.
-Gil-ko: Take advantage of Gilgamesh's undying lust for Saber with a genderswap. I'm sure s/he has mind-controlling tools or potions in the Gate of Babylon, especially some sort of necklace or jewelry to make Saber into her harem girl and turn Saber's hate into emotionless obedience or blissful servitude. Of course, it'd be more in character for Gil to use something that binds Saber to break her down slowly without instantly taking away her free will, since instant gratification is boring.

This is actually kind of tiring. I'll try to post more ideas later from the other parts of the franchise. Let me know what you think, and if I'm just crazy for seeing some potential here.

Last edited by petal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
petal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Petal Endorses Ideas No One in Their Right Minds Would Care About

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 am

All those ideas. Love 'em. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 am

seems you forgot that in the anime Caster Mind controlled sakura and put her in what cha only be called a dominatrix outfit.

Generic_entity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:09 pm

I loved that outfit so much...

But yeah, I a few of these I've pondered about but never got around to(like Caster X Rin or Rider taking a more dominate approach to a female summoner). Gil-ko also works because there is a official(and really beautiful) piece of artwork.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1264883/1girl-absurdres-aikura_chihiro-armor-black_legwear (technically it was done in a Apirl fools edition, but still, DAAAAAAAAAAAMN)

And for kicks, this pic http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1269175/1girl-armlet-blonde_hair-bracelet-breast_slip-chit

Sion also has some form of control if I'm not mistaken(that little wire of hers), there's Hisui the Brainwashing detective, Kohaku the master manipulator, and of course, the magical girl side(how I do love Carnival Phantasm).
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  petal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks guys!

Generic_entity wrote:seems you forgot that in the anime Caster Mind controlled sakura and put her in what cha only be called a dominatrix outfit.
I'm aware of this, and it's a great outfit; I didn't mention it because I have never actually watched the anime. No I would put it under the umbrella of Caster domination+dressup, though!

Rainday wrote:Sion also has some form of control if I'm not mistaken(that little wire of hers), there's Hisui the Brainwashing detective, Kohaku the master manipulator, and of course, the magical girl side(how I do love Carnival Phantasm).
I love Kohaku. Thanks for the idea; I never really thought about the magical girl angle before. Smile And yeah, Sion's Etherlite wire lets her jack into people's minds like a computer and control them. Unfortunately, I don't think she uses this on anyone but Shiki (Tohno).

Continuing F/SN:
-Illya: Jealous little girl wants to get rid of all the obstacles between her and her Onii-chan. She also has emotionless, deathlessly loyal maids with identical outfits that kind of minimize their identities (their eyes are empty and their hair is covered by hoods.) 1+1=2 Very Happy Maybe she obtains more power through the Holy Grail somehow and uses her Mystic Eyes of Binding (eye-contact paralysis) to abduct her rival heroines and then add them to the Einzbern's collection of maids.
-Other: Hate to be brief about it but this is more for my future reference: I'm also interested in Caren, Irisviel, and Misaya as doms, and Caren (again), Tiger, Bazett, and Luvia as subs.

Fate/Extra (2010 PSP game)
-Every single major female character has some yuri. (admittedly not much, but Female Servant x Rin, Female Servant x Rani, and Female Servant x Female MC are all confirmed.)
-Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae): The bubbly foxgirl who wants to be the player's wife is actually the white-faced golden-tailed demon that, in some stories, threw three countries (Japan, China, India) into chaos with her enchanting beauty. Of course, F/E's Tamamo has a different backstory, in which she never actually manipulated anyone but was accused of and killed for it, but she's still cute and seductive, and constantly showers the protagonist with affection regardless of gender. She even breaks the fourth wall to inform us that she would totally be having sex with her if F/E wasn't rated T. I have some very unfinished drafts of a story where, unfettered by 'T regulations', Caster gets a little more aggressive, only to find that the female protagonist isn't interested in women.

After agonizing over the future of their relationship for a bit, she guiltily takes matters into her own hands and casts a spell to change her Master's sexual orientation and give her a massive crush on Caster. (Since I'm still not really sure if Caster would go so far, I also have a scenario in which the FeMC is caught in the crossfire of a battle between the feuding Aozaki sisters, who are trolling each other with sexual-preference altering/love spell magic, after Caster runs away crying and leaves her unprotected.) Anyways, our fairly innocent protagonist (I really need a name for her, since there’s no official one) becomes extremely panicked when she realizes over the next few days that she's suddenly attracted to women and can't stop thinking about Caster, at all. She dreams about her, daydreams about her, gazes at her adoringly while they're in the labyrinth, etc.

The sexual tension rapidly mounts between them, as Caster tries to act normal and cover her tracks but feels guilty about what she’s doing, while the protagonist realizes that her sudden change is due to Caster’s magic. She goes to confront Caster, not even sure if she’s going to demand that the enchantment be lifted or beg Caster to fulfill her fantasies. When they come face-to-face she finds that her Servant was nervously preparing to seduce her--she’s modified her dress to be even more revealing, is burning some incense in their room, stuff like that. She’s completely overwhelmed and actually takes the initiative, surprising Caster, and awkward, tender yuri results. Afterwards, Caster dispels the enchantment, but the protagonist tells her she doesn’t need to be charmed to love her now. <3 Haha, when it’s up to me to make a lemon, it usually goes in a pretty dark, heavy direction, this fluffiness is totally out of character for me.

(I think that Caster would usually be more self-assured, but is thrown off by her genuine infatuation with her Master and her guilt over using charm magic to manipulate her. Also, I just realized that foxes are dogs, not cats. I feel like a complete moron right now.)

Will get to Tsukihime/Melty Blood next. Maybe I'll actually be motivated to finish some of this stuff now that I'm talking about it, too, lol.

Last edited by petal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : god that looked terrible without line breaks)
petal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm

That all sounds good, petal.

There's more Servants that I think would be interesting to put into hypno yuri, actually. Fate/Apocrypha, though it was cancelled as an online game, seems to be going forward as a novel, according to the wiki. There's a few female Servants that you could consider as well.

Atalanta (Archer): ...not sure what I'd do with her. She's pretty much a damn good archer, but prudish. Guess you could break her down... >.>

Frankenstein (Berserker): Kind of going into dead body love...ew. But the wiki does state she is capable of emotion, and has kindness, but doesn't know how to express it. Kind of like a stitched together Rei Ayanami.

Joan of Arc (Saber/Ruler): She's a Saber, she's known for her purity, and she's really friggin' powerful. Perfect bait for being a powerful right-hand sub for a sexy Servant. Very Happy

Semiramis (Assassin): Semiramis, specifically, could operate as a dominate character due to her legend. She dabbled in cosmetics, music, clothing, accessories, dancing, and astronomy, and enjoyed luxury and decadence. I think it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to make her Caster class, either, though she was proficient with poisons, making her more of an alchemist than anything. She was Queen of Assyria, anyway; that would play well with wanting a harem of powerful Servants in order to establish a new kingdom by using aphrodisiacs and chemicals to make them suggestible and submissive. Very Happy

Anyway, here's a list of Fate/Apocrypha Servants.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fate/Apocrypha_characters

Just noticed how Shakespeare's Noble Phantasm can affect reality.... that has hentai/mind control potential, too. You could even have him change into a comely woman if you wanted it to go yuri. >.>
DrgnmastrAlex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 am

Your Fate/Extra idea sounds like a fun read.

Also, Caren does have a veil that makes any man wrapped up in it powerless. However I'm always up for a little alteration of canon, or you could make another veil with a entierly different power. She does have the best outfit in Nasuverse... Though Sakura's BDSM outfit is a close rival...

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Caren_Hortensia
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Might as well throw up the Fate/Extra CCC link here and some other fun goodies.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Extra_CCC

Also, this might fuel a few ideas. It relates to Extra, something that came extra with a volume of that Type-Moon magazine. Both translated(There is also a cute christmas thing before hand).

Part 1
http://youtu.be/_aC-yjrPbwU
Part 2
http://youtu.be/dDyJUwSx_-Y

Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:58 pm

And because I spent most of my day brainstorming and collecting Fate/Extra yuri images, I bring more goodness.

1) Not only did Gen say that Saber Lily looked like what would happen if Saber was tamed by Caster, but Nasu as well. So yeah, word of god(though jokingly).

2) I'd figure I would post this here. Now, people may think that when I say Dark Sakura rapes her opponents in Unlimited Codes, I'm embellishing things... Well watch this and then tell me I'm "embellishing things".

1:38

3) A interesting piece of Heroine X BB art ^__^
Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Well look what I found on 2chan~

Caren converts Nanoha & Fate:

Rainday

View user profile

Back to top Go down